Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP - Official OoC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinekaboo Chaser

Ohai. I actually posted in the RP thread. Yay~

[​IMG]

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Note to TailWind, when One pushes someone out of his way like that, however gently it may be, it's generally less 'please move' and more 'get the f*ck out the way'.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Alright, I'm not really having Space core xD

But can I have Rose? And by Rose I mean the future Rose who was in the parallel universe.

Also, an OC:

Name: Kathy
    Race/Species: (Time Lord/Lady? Human? Dalek? etc.) Human/Timelord
    Appearance: (either a picture or description will do) Has a slender build and is average height, deep brown eyes and sholder length, silky brown, curly hair. She wears a dark red holy jumper that hangs over one shoulder with a black strappy top underneath. She wears denim shorts, black patterned tights and knee length converse.
    Personality: (how does your OC act?) She is very eccentric and lively and always enjoys a challenge. She is incredibly clever but sometimes uses her intellect to make herself feel good and superior. She id friendly and caring but has never really had any proper friends, she stays very close to her father.
    Powers/Weapons: (how does your OC defend themself?) A sonic blade- not very lethal normally, she usually just uses it to toast her bread as she slices it. She has been taught not to use it to kill but will if she has to- she isn't passive.
    Other: (anything else?) She is the daughter of the Human Doctor (John Tyler as he goes by in the parallel universe) and Rose Tyler so has timelord intelligence but is still human- not a biological meta crisis though.

Extra information:
    Year 2027, John looks a bit older than Ten and Rose hasn't changed much either, just 17 years older. They live in the parallel universe heading up the TORCHWOOD institute and protecting the earth. Sadly, Kathy's sister went missing recently with no trace so she is working hard to find her somewhere. She also enjoys inventing new things out of junk just like her father and has always been fascinated with the prospect of not just other worlds but other universes as well.

She is also great friends with her uncle, Tony Tyler (Jackie Tyler's son), who is bizarrely only a few years older than herself. However, ever since Kathy's sister's disappearance he has become quite subdued. (But he's not a huge aspect to the story)

GERONIMO!

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh dear. I'd love to have Cat and Kathy interact at some point. Voidspace travel anyone? :D

I sort of feel like this whole thing is dying without regeneration, so I thought I'd bump it back up.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Is Cat from the same parallel universe as Kathy? If not then I shall use the parallel Doctor :3

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, the whole reason that Cat is in this universe is that hers was completely destroyed. She managed to get out because she absorbed the power of the TARDIS matrix.

I suppose we could always have one of the cracks in the time vortex lead out to Kathy's universe. Besides, it's probably be the next one over. XD

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well I was going to let the Weeping angels sort out their transport to the 'main' universe since, surely they aren't limited to just earth in the same universe.

Also- just added random extra information to my OC form.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, given the cracks in the time vortex, it could work out.

Also, are you going to be playing Kathy's sister as well?

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, I'm not 100% sure as to if she'll even be in it. She may be but she's not that important at the moment, she may just be mentioned a lot and then when they find out where she is then she may come properly into the equation.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Alright, that makes sense.

Also, I absolutely loved your post. Everything was just so... lovable. XD

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

*is late*

Yes, you may have Rose, and Kathy has been accepted! I totally love how you just decided to start RPing with her without making sure it was clear first. >:P

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I have to post... This RP is epic!!!!

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, we could've always figured something out if you said no. Besides, people rarely say no to an OC in RPs.

Also, you should really get to posting before you get too far behind.

15. Pinekaboo Chaser

Lol.
    For the record; not forgotten about this. Gonna post... sometime. A little later. Might even have to be tomorrow, depends how things are with Crossover Cove, which I also need to post in.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yeah.

I can relate to you on that, as I need to get in Crossover Cove again at some point. Still, it's best to get it done and do it well.

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah, sorry about that xD I suppose I just went on the assumption :3 I was planning on waiting but then I decdied to catch up on the RP and I just posted xD

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Besides that, I honestly think we had a good thing going until Kathy and Cat got separated.

Oh well, her power to teleport will be abused greatly in future posts.

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Right, I am going to join now....somehow.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, in two hours or so I could help you with that a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.