Introducing KHV's Unchained χ Weekly Leaderboards!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Jul 7, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

xleaderboardwip-0.png

Hey, there! Welcome back to Daybreak Town! Looks like you've been busy collecting Lux for your Union, huh? That's great! But, y'know, sometimes it can get kind of stale, right? Well, lucky for you, me and some friends have been working on a way to remedy that: What better motivator than some friendly competition?

That's right, our official parties are officially going to be competing! Every Monday we'll be reporting not only which party collected the most Lux, but also which members in each party collected the most Lux among their peers! And there are some cool medals—er, pins, that is—in store for some of our best contributors, exclusive to these weekly competitions! All you gotta do to participate is keep collecting Lux like normal!

If you're not already a member of one of our official parties, you can still sign up here! Just let us know your User ID in the comments and our party leaders will add you to the party you want!

The competition begins this coming Monday, July 11, so get yourselves ready!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      And here I am not having the game on my phone anymore. Darn you Droid, not giving me enough space for my music and this game
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Come chill with the snake squad! Cause I'm like the only active Anguis right now :P
    3. Shuhbooty
      Shuhbooty
      Defiantly a reason to re-download! Would love this a lot. :)
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      tbh if you don't want to see my name on the leaderboards every week give me a challenge by joining Ursus bc the party is barren rn
    5. Ghost
      Ghost
      So, you're the reason I'm not first in weekly lux. I'm coming after you soon.