Is life fair?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by EvilMan_89, Nov 24, 2008.

?

Do you think life is fair?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. No

43 vote(s)
    81.1%
  1. The Fuk? Dead

What I meant was, life is much more fair when you live with your parents, you may not agree with what your parents say, but you don't have as much to deal with in the world in most situations. I love how you deleted the second half of my quote, cause that explains what I meant by what I said.

2. Styx That's me inside your head.

It explains **** actually. And because I'm so nice, I'll tell you why:
    I'll repeat (in other words this time): what does fairness have to do with having much to deal with in the world? Because if it would, then according to you a carefree life would equal a fair life. And we both know that that's complete and utter crap.

3. The Fuk? Dead

I didn't say that, I said that
    That person stated that life will become fair when you move out on your own, and said that wasn't the case. They brought up responsibilities and fairness being together, I was just contradicting that, I agree I may have been wrong in how I stated it.

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I was not attempting to argue, I was only trying to point out that the way the post was worded seemed arrogant. "Someone like me" could be better replaced with "Anyone". I admit mine may not have been worded so wonderfuly either, but I was not trying to argue.

5. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Well, the definition of fair changes for every person and for every situation.

Personally I think that no, life isn't fair, but I don't think it is meant to be.

If everything was easy and life was all sunshine and rainbows then we wouldn't appreciate the good things you know? Like how would you know you had a good life if you never had to fight through the bad times?

Besides, the best things are worth fighting for.

Life is what it is, it isn't fair and it isn't a fairytale, but it isn't evil either. Life is what we make it.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Life is what you make it. That doesnt mean its fair.

7. Cody Chaser

Unless you think it is fair for you to have a good life( such as food on your table, fresh water, and an education from pre-k to 12th grade) just because you popped out of your moms pussy in America rather than in Iraq......
    IMO no.

8. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Life is fair in its own way(s)
    and
    Life isn't fair in its own way(s)
    :3

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

... I have to be neutral on this. I believe that God has our life how he wants it, so if God sees it as fair, then i believe it's fair.

10. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Throwing caution to God is just a way of making excuses for your shortcomings. There's no such thing as a predetermined fate under God.

11. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

No such luck. Life is really, really unfair.
    The second option would be better as NOOOOOOOO

12. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Life isn't fair at all. Sometimes it does indeed have it's good moments though.

Sometimes we go through changes you don't want - Unfair
    Sometimes you get things you've dream about - Fair

Like Taffy said, Life is fair and unfair in it's own way. But I'm going with unfair because my life sucks X3

13. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

Life itself is neither fair nor unfair - it is not an agent, just a process.

In the same way that a rock can be neither fair nor unfair, life is neither.

(Oh, and now I get an opportunity to whip out one of my favourite quotes : P )

"Expecting life to treat you fairly because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian."

14. Noise For Love and Justice

no life is not fair! at all!
    well sometimes its fair...but it really just is how it is...