iwantedtoexplode - Pseudo Coder

Discussion in 'Staff' started by Explode, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Explode Who?!

Everybody's doing it, and though I don't normally give into peer pressure, I might as well.

Name: iwantedtoexplode

Specialties: Being a neurotic organizer and a perfectionist/ explaining things with such detail that it makes you want to kill your father, marry your mother, and gauge your eyes out with golden brooches/ editing posts I made from last year because I found a grammatical error.

Personality: I'm Pretty shy with strangers, and it takes a very long time for me to build a good friendship with someone where I can talk to them without restraints. I'm a total pushover when it comes to nice people, but I will stand my ground against jerks. I deeply analyze everything in an attempt to avoid making "human" mistakes, like acting purely on emotion. Overall, I'm a pretty mellow guy (hence the permanent mood setting).

Well, despite the sound of it, I'm honored to take the roll of a Coder who can't hack!

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

xD Welcome love,

Sorry for the long ass time in getting this sorted for you, for some reason your post wasn't being approved >: this is happening a lot in this section lately o_O

Don't worry about being shy and all that jazz xD we can all be shy at times, me included believe it or not D:

I am sure you will do your job perfectly <3

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

you'll be fine, hacking skills is by far the criteria we worry about for Coders. what's more important is the ability to work with a team and so far i see that you're a team player :)

4. Misty gimme kiss

Hey hey hey hey hey. Welcome to staffers, darling. I lol'd at your into-thingy.