Karakuri Burst {OOC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Just want to note that I won't be able to post for 3 weeks since I am heading on vacation

So in the case that the story gets far then you guys can either control or kill off Shin

2. Jayn

You are added. <3

@TwilightBlader; Thanks for letting us know. c:

3. Doukuro Chaser

I am; Leader of another unit.
    My Parents Named Me; Ozaki
    I've been on this planet for; Twenty-nine years.
    I look like; This.
    My Gender Is Female.
    People Say I'm; Cold and ruthless, as if I was a demon and not a human. As this is insulting there is truth to it. I find that if one cannot fight to the death then they have no place among us.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; Our organization is not limited to just one team. Kaito's team may be a main one, but there are still several others across Japan. My team is one of these. However, due to events I shall not say here I have been ressigned. I am no longer leader of my own team, but so a co-leader for Kaito's unit.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; I ignore all injuries and continue to fight no matter how much I hurt. Due to this I have a limp and several scars. I also do not stop to help team mates, however if I find someone/something interesting I will stop to check it/them out.
    I am played by; Monochrome

4. Jayn

Added! :'3

5. Doukuro Chaser

Thanks~ Also used it to bump this thread.

We're waiting on the humans to post now, right?

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I was wondering if I could submit two characters, one's a demon, one's not. >_>

7. Doukuro Chaser

Sure, go right on ahead. :3

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Awesome, just wanted to make sure it wasn't too late...

I am; a spy and free runner
    My Parents Named Me; Jinshoku
    I've been on this planet for; ninteen years
    I look like; this
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm; Quiet and observant, somewhat wise beyond my years.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; When I was eight, I accidentally killed my parents and ran away from my small village because everyone searched to kill me. I've been on the run for a good ten years because I discovered I was something humans hated - a demon. I've been on the look out for my psychopath brother whose out for my blood.
    One of My Major Flaws Is; Apparently, I can easily make a tie to another and this puts me all off guard of them. I will not suspect them. I defend myself against numerous opponents at once and this has almost gotten me killed three times.
    I am played by; Saxima

I am; a hired bounty hunter and free runner
    My Parents Named Me; Shikke
    I've been on this planet for; twenty-one years
    I look like this.
    My Gender Is Male
    People Say I'm Arrogant and loud, the opposite of my murderous brother, that I'm a ruthless sociopath in every definition of the word.
    Some Important Things About My Past Are; When I was ten, my brother killed our parents and ran away from the village after I discovered he was a demon. I've been on the search for him and finally found his connections. Even more demons. I want them dead. All of them.
    One of My Major Flaws is that I'll do anything to get what I want, even if that means taking a beating that will put me on the brink of death. I act very brashly and spontaneous as well.
    I am played by Saxima

9. Doukuro Chaser

Accepted. You may post now.

10. Jayn

Added Saxima to the OOC thread, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.