Karakuri Burst

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Doukuro, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

Miku​

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
    ♚​
    I am the demon mistress of the east.
    ♛​
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Miku looked over to Rin and then down at Shin, knowing that either one would be enough to fight this human on their own. But killing him seemed a bit much... For the moment anyway.

That uniform...
    She thought and a smile curled along her lips. After considering just how lucky she was to find one of them all alone and right before her. How could she pass up such an opportunity?

"Continue to walk away from me and I will have one of these two tear off your legs." She stated with cruelty yet in such a happy tone it was masked and hidden. "The other people in your group are close, correct?"

2. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    Demons deserve to be punished no matter what path they may take.
    ╚══════════════════════════════╝
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​

Ruki looked back at the demons. His kind face vanished. "Well, this is interesting. Quite cute, honestly." He brought his blade to bear. "I may be a human, but that doesn't mean I'm a pushover. You demons are so arrogant. You all think you can just come up here and mess around. Really, just go back to hell where you belong." With that he pointed his blade at the demons. As much as he didn't like to fight when outnumbered, he'd have to.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Upon the moment the opponent drew his blade Shin immediately stood up and took a step in front of Miku and gripped the handle of his broadsword that he carried on his back "Milady, your orders" Shin said as he looked over at the opponent before him with his cold amber colored eye. He would have waited for an order to attack but he could not stand by as someone pointed a blade at his commander

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Angel was a bit slow to get up. After all, they had been marching for a while and this was their first day of rest in a while. For that, she was going to milk as much sleep from it as she could. Eventually, after constantly hearing the loud creaks of people walking around the decrepit hotel, she sighed in annoyance and defeat as she finally sat up and rubbed her eyes of last night's sleep. The girl stood up and looked to her right at the small little stand beside the bed. Her blinking blind eyes reached at the blurry looking object that were her glasses. When she put them on, the world became clear again and she began to put her uniform on and pack up her things to leave. Not that there was much to pack. It was really just whatever she could stuff in the pockets of her uniform and it didn't take long. Finally finished in about a minute, she opened the door and groggily walked down the stairs, the steps creaking all the way. Angel walked over to the table with all the weapons and she took a sword and strapped it to her belt. Then she looked around slowly to locate Kaito, her commanding officer. "I'm ready now, sir." she said to him with a small salute. As she looked around she noticed that at least one person was missing. It was that impulsive guy. Blind with vengeance. Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dreading the answer, but asking anyway, Angel turned back to Kaito and asked him, "Where's Ruki?"

5. Jayn

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫╔═════════════════════════════════╗
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "i don't want to disappoint you."

✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫╚═════════════════════════════════╝

“Missing. But we can all assume he's with them, at this point.†Honey's voice was direct, her eyes rolling and arms crossing for a moment. Though she had the highest respect for Kaito, he was taking much too long for her liking to act. She was the type to want to jump into situations like this, fight back, rescue their comrade if he was in any danger. Kaito was one to plan with logic rather than act with emotion and passion during situations like these.

Her lips pressed against each other, golden irises scanning over the ones before her before she finally took a step back, detaching herself from the group and started to go back to the weapon table she had been stocking up earlier. Her fingers carefully calculated how much ammo would be necessary for the operation, and what she would carry with her. Gun strapped to her back, knife and blades hidden within her light armor. She gave one last glance at the group.

With a nod and a bow, signifying how sorry she was not to have sat their waiting for orders much longer, her eyes met that of Kaito's stone ones for a brief moment before her feet carried her out of the door, down the long winding, crumbled stone steps and deep into the shrouds and greenery of the bushes and trees surrounding and separating the city from the ruins.

“Ruki?†Her voice carried far, bouncing off of the forestry surrounding her. She tried her best to blend in, not that she was hiding, but because she was trained to operate this way. To protect her life, and her comrades. “Ruki?†She could feel her chest tightening, her breathing becoming harder to control as adrenaline began to pump through her.

“Damn it...â€

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "Ꮃ♅☻ ᕱᏒꂅ Ꭹ☻u?"

She too waited for Miku's orders, but it was getting harder and harder to bare as time dragged on.

“How ironic. Back to hell where we belong? You humans are no better.†Though angry, her voice had an alarming amount of restraint and control. Her eyes never left that of Ruki's, ears peeled for anymore intruders. Humans could be such foolish creatures, diving into something that they didn't understand, challenging something which they couldn't possibly ever match.

However, with all of her determination and focus on the human before her, Rin could feel herself itching for something. She mistook the feeling for blood-thirst within the first few moments, but it was something more. A longing. A desire. A fire within that even she couldn't place. She couldn't understand it, and right as a blonde-haired figure began to emerge in her thoughts, the sound of heavy footsteps and a fast heartbeat tore her from it. She sneered, eyes settling on Honey.

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

The soldier stared grimly at his leader, seeing he wouldn't reply anytime soon. His blue eyes wandered off to where Honey had departed. He sensed something, something he hadn't felt in ages. He knew something bad was going to happen, something big. He glanced back at his leader for a moment as his body shifted towards the direction of Honey's path. His fingers curled around the handle of his kitana as he ran after Honey.

His breath shortening with each step, the boy stopped. Blonde bangs clouded vision as he peered ahead of him. Len stared at the figure before him. Her blonde curls glimmered in the sunlight that managed to breach the canopy of the trees. Her cold eyes seemed emotionless, like she was only a mere puppet at the hands of a puppeteer. His stomach in a knot, he unsealthed in kitana and pointed it at the girl. It was her, the one he had been searching aimlessly for. He spared a glance at Honey, who didn't seem to notice him yet. Len stared at the demon and spat out, "Demon, hear my cry. This will be your end!"

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Shin gripped the handle of his broadsword tightly as he witnessed the arrival of the next two humans. Their sudden appearance did not surprise him as he found it odd that a lone human would walk into a demons lair. Whether they intentionally planned to attack together or not it did not matter to him, the ones before him were nothing but enemies threatening his allies. "don't listen to their words. Anger will shroud our minds and that is what they want" Shin calmly said as he glanced over at Rin. He was impressed on how she was able to restrain her self. Calmly he glanced back at the opposing humans. Unless he is ordered, Shin would not attack an opponent unless the opponent has made a threatening advancement

8. Doukuro Chaser

Miku​

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ♚​
    I am the demon mistress of the east.
    ♛​

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

If two more were already here then more could be on their way. There was now a big choice Miku had to make... But in the end there was still one thing she was sure of; that demons were stronger than whatever the humans had to offer. The pondering expression remained painted on her face, but it was now graced with a small smirk,

"We only need one to question... And they don't need to be fully alive. The others are useless as well."
    She finished speaking with a small chuckle, waiting for her fellow demons to attack the three humans around her.​

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"as you command" Shin replied, with order given he immediately kicked off of the ground and jumped forward. With his hand still gripped on the hilt of his blade, Shin dashed forward towards his opponents. His objective was clear, keep one of them alive and kill the others. As always Shin would follow his leader's orders and show no mercy or emotion.

Once he began to close in on the one named Ruki, Shin used his other hand and grasped the hilt of the blade also. With both hands grasping the hilt Shin swung down his blade at his opponent in a diagonal downwards slash

10. Jayn

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "i don't want to disappoint you."

As soon as she heard the voice, she knew, a small smile of relief appearing when she saw him. Len. The relief was slowly replaced by confusion when her eyes settled back at the blonde woman before them.

The resemblance was striking. But she clenched her fists. A demon's trickery had no end. Golden eyes flashing with determination, she realized they had very little time to act now. The gun strapped to her back swung down into her arms with a shrug and whip of her shoulder, her fingers in position and feet beating against the soft grass.

She took aim and pressed her lips together, knowing that all-in-all, the gun she held in her hand would provide no more than a distraction. The best one she could come up with was to aim right at Miku's forehead, her eyes stone and glazed over with determination as her finger wasted no time pulling the trigger.

The shot rang, bouncing off of the greenery and echoing throughout the square. Her muscles clenched and unclenched, her hand guiding the scope down, the sharp ring of metal piercing her ears. At least she had gotten things rolling.

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "Ꮃ♅☻ ᕱᏒꂅ Ꭹ☻u?"

It had been Rin who deflected the bullet, the strong shimmering blade of her sword placed perfectly in front of her, between Miku. She wouldn't allow it. Despite the fact that Miku could have handled it herself, she still couldn't allow her to be hurt. She didn't even want her to be involved. She had done so much for her over the time they had spent together, she had saved her, protected her. She was forever indebted. Her sword lowered, and she took a step towards the one who had fired the gun. So reckless.

However, the closer she got to Honey, the more her body begin to shift in the direction of the one with the eye patch. Her breath quickened, and she adjusted her eyes to the amber sun above them. It was magnetic. A thick hatred, keeping her joints moving and eyes glued to him. Covering up this confusion, she raised her sword again, wanting to get rid of the distraction before moving forward for Honey.

11. Malice Merlin's Housekeeper

Sounds like they're having fun up there...

A gun shot echoed into the dark chamber, where only a shred of light entered through a small window, peering into a room of the thicket black.

How long has it been since they captured me... weaklings. They turn me into this, just so I can't enjoy a good meal. Damn her...

It had seemed like a blurred memory to him now. It had been two months by now, ever since they had chained him into this wall. He to, like most of the people inside of this vacinity, had once been human, up until he had met Miku. He had been injected with something, something that she claimed to be his release.

But really now...such irony. I'm sure that you never expected this, did you...

Now nothing seemed to be able to cease his constant hunger. The battle outside though had caught his attention. Finally, something which he could even latch onto in the slightest. It was the sound of peoples beliefs finally meeting, a clash of wills, a struggle for dominance. Even if it was only a small squirmish...

How nice it must be for them. To be able to experience things outside, and to be able to put themselves to the test. So long as I'm trapped inside, I can never understand fully, can I...To be able to see the purity of their intentions...such beauty would be so....delicious...

He stared out the window, his eyes glowing in the darkness a deep orange. "Tis the fate of a nomad..."

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

"Is it really my business?"

I should probably just mind my own business. Stay away from as many humans as possible... The pale demon ran a hand through his hair and adjusted his scarf. He may have been hired, but that didn't mean he had personal attachments to these other demons - he was trying to avoid just that. Once he began to care too much, one of them would probably go and try to kill him. It wouldn't be the first time, obviously; the scar on his nose, the one under his right eye, those were the proof that he could trust too easily.

Watching the event going on outside from his balcony, he really wondered if he should go down there and help. The numbers between the demons and the humans were equal, but every one of them knew who was stronger. The humans would need a much bigger force to take down just three demons. Especially Miku, who alone was a force to reckon with, then there was Shin, the bloodthirsty one who boasted his broad sword. And then...there was Rin, Miku's faithful puppy, the girl who would do anything for her master...

Looking on some more Jin saw, on the human side, a blonde boy with an eye patch over what was probably a bad eye or something.
    Have I seen that kid or something...? He looks just like... And then yellow eyes averted over to Rin. The sides of his mouth dropped into a frown, It's not just me, is it...? he thought, studying even closer, They really do look alike, right...?

[​IMG]

"I'll just make it my business."

He sat up in the bed. Everyone was probably already up too, and the only reason he hadn't been up earlier was because he didn't really see the need to. He wasn't anyone's lap dog - although he did appreciate the job, the food, and the accommodations. He was helping these guys out a hell of a lot, working three or four times harder than he normally did - then again... He had heard the demons were closer now, and that meant he was steps closer to finding him.

There had only been a few times when he had actually gotten close to finding his brother, and then only once when he had actually found the murderer. It was hard to believe that a guy like him, who was one of the best killers out there, let a demon, a bloodthirsty freak of nature, out of his hands. But after the matter, Shikke really couldn't say he was disappointed; he had, after all, gotten a few of his hellish friends. Three of them was just two away from his record, the record that had made himself think he was dead for sure.

I should probably be getting down there with the others before I get chewed out by one of the higher ups again. That seemed to be something he did often, but his justification for it was that he didn't like being told what to do. If anyone was going to do that, it was his parents. And seeing as how his brother from hell killed them... Well, that left no one else to tell him what to do. Still, arguing with these guys can turn into a real pain in the ass.

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC; I just saw this... golly, it's been so long! I hope I don't get in major trouble for reviving this thread from the dead... ^^;

[​IMG]

Len titled his head curiously at the demon girl as she raised her sword to him. He previously saw her headed towards Honey, thank goodness she was eyeing him now. Something about the girl made him confident, almost too confident, about fighting with her. Somehow, he felt that he could manipulate her mind; a fragile mind that needs to be cured... a killer mind that needs to be stopped.

He gritted his teeth as he reached for his katana. "You need to be stopped, demon," he spat at her."You, your pathetic leader, and your hopeless cause. Fear me now, demon, for I am the bearer of your death!"

Len passed a glance to Honey, and gave her a slight nod. Hopefully, she'd see his distraction tactic and shoot the demon where she stands. Oh no, wait a minute, he'd rather enjoy the satisfaction of killing the girl. He shook his head at Honey, cancelling his last signal. But something was off about her, like her head wasn't screwed on just right. Oh well, a cold-blooded demon deserves what she gets.

"Any last words demon? Wish to kiss the feet of your oh so powerful leader before I slice your head off, hm? he jeered in a mocking tone. A sadistic smile spread across the boy's face as his blue eyes shone in delight. "This is going to be fun!" Len exclaimed as he bolted toward the demon girl and swung his sword at her neck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.