KH: ₡нαiη ℓιnкѕ βгeąkiηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Haiena.Koinu, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Alright, it is just I hate the feeling if people become left behind, because I used to suffer with that to much on another RP site -.- ))

2. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix wandered the corridors of the castle to which they called sanctuary. Without Xemnas to lead them he felt that they had no goals, no one to follow meant no purpose and no regaining their hearts. Unlike most nobodies Saix did not fake emotion instead he would make remarks about if he had a heart. This made him perfect for his role in the organisation. Although, he would not assume command unless it was the only option at hand.

3. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((No one minds if I take Larxene right? Or should I play Lexaeus perhaps and give him a shot ~I find him tricky due to his lack of talking and showing up in the game~ =/ ))

"Tch" Vexen said more annoyed as he opened a portal.
    Then the academic disappeared into it, and came through to Halloween Town. A shocked look came on his face, some laturns had fallen. Could it be they had the same thing but worse. Vexen rubbed his chin, or could it be just morons breaking stuff?
    'Guess I may have to ask around...' He thought.
    Which he hated, talking to people was not his thing. It always normally ended in ticking him off.

4. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((:poke: may I get answer to if I should play Lexaeus due to no one seems to ever play the poor man?))

5. May I have Larxene?

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix walked over to Xaldin so they could talk easily. "You can ask but I doubt I understand the situation at hand myself", Saix replied. He knew no more or less than what the other members did.

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: I've played him, he's very fun despite people not thinking so.He's quite the thinker ^^ I'd play him but let me see if I can handle Axel--ZOMG TN FTW. LET.HER.IN. And this rp's success will be guaranteed xD

8. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((aye I always wanted to try it out and *TwilightNight* you can be Larxene))

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix thought on it for a moment. "I will assist Vexen in discovering the cause then", Saix answered believing that they would soon need to search more than just Halloween Town and if two was to go then one could go ahead while the other returned to send off more members. Saix disappeared through a portal he opened, passing through the darkness until inside Twilight Town. He instantly headed to where he believed Vexen would go.

10. Doukuro Chaser

ooc- I like making Demyx a bit wacky, but he will have his serious side D:

Demyx had been wondering the castle for the past ten minutes looking for someone to hang out with, though, not many would find his company pleasurable, but at least he wouldn't be alone anymore. Being alone wasn't the best thing in the world... But before he could dwell on the though any longer something happened.
    He was walking down the stairs when the ground began to quake suddenly, Demyx started having a panic attack. The first though that came to his mind was that the castle was under attack, or that it was the end of the world. He hurried down the stairs before he fell down them. "Hello?" He called out while stepping out into the hall, hoping for one of the other members to respond to his call.

Zexion was walking down an islie in the castle's libary when the quake happened. He nearly lost his footing, but manged to keep himself from falling. After the quake he sensed some of the other members meeting up and then leaving the World That Never Was entirely. One of the most active member was Demyx, but his activity was due to panicing so Zexion decieded to stay clear of him. The next member who was active had just summoned his weapons, Xaldin.
    Zexion portaled to Where Nothing Calls and appeared on the ground, way below Xaldin. He glaced over to the rumble which was once their leader's chair. After taking in the sight he turned his focus towards Xaldin. "Was that really called for?" Zexion didn't bother raising his voice that much for sound did echoed in this empty room and Xaldin shouldn't have trouble hearing him.

ooc- Hope this is okay ^^' Didn't exactly knew how to start.

11. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

As for Chain of Memories...

Back inside the world that protects chain of memories normally. Another hiss shot through to all over and this time, all of the chains begin to shake from the sound waves. Soon the sound turned into that more of a screech. 2 chains shattered as the rest started to shake more for a while. Then the sound stopped and it seemed peaceful... For now...

Vexen asked a few people, but it seemed to bring forth no answer... It disappointed him a little, then again. The academic hated leaving his lab, so he was annoyed just about the whole time. Vexen figured though he could search more, and maybe laying deeper was some sort of answer... If not, other worlds or, back to the world that never was to figure another idea. Then suddenly the quakes returned but worse, he almost fell but he hovered just in time. Then due to the chains being rattled he froze in place. His memories and thoughts became messed up and confusing. Thus he couldn't keep himself in air. He fell and after some time it all stopped. Now it was sure, this couldn't be any bit normal!

New Rumor!​

(being passed from the worlds; Twilight Town and Port Royal)

The quakes are being caused by a heartless in space it is said... Also over in Port Royal 1 people isn't dead and won't move... As if he had lost his mind!​

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix was searching for Vexen to know where to start looking when the quakes started. Looking for a safe zone where nothing would fall on him Saix stood for a moment then fell to his knees after the shaking became too much for his balance. He kept balance on his knees by holding himself up with his hand. After the quake had subsided a resident of this world came over to him to check on him. The someone who checked on him told Saix of another man dressed the same way was just up ahead. Within a few minutes Saix had found where Vexen is, "There you are", he called out walking over to him.

13. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen turned and looked at the member Saix. He didn't know he was going to get back up. But, he didn't care about that at the moment.
    "Yeah, did you feel the 2nd wave too?" He asked curiously, "for me, it seemed like... I don't know how to put my finger on it."
    His gazed seemed to show some form of disappointment, but, not much. Vexen also couldn't help but to wonder is perhaps Saix came to report if anything was discovered? The academic was rather stumped yet, he thought he had a sense... They had dealt with it in some form of way. Then he figured he should ask Saix about any updates.
    "Has anything been figured out?" He asked.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Sorry, where are you folks again?

15. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Np, well lets see... So far 3 chains from the chain of memories have broken the newest rumor and belief is that there is a heartless in space that is causing the earthquakes on every word... Uh, plus the first person has been found who had their memory chain broken....

As for what characters are doing....
    Vexen is at Halloween Town and currently Saix has meet up with him.
    Xaldin and Zexion are in the meeting room...
    Xigbar and Marluxia are just walking around))

16. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix looked at Vexen, he seemed slightly disappointed. "I assume you didn't gather much information before the repeat of that event", he stated, "It seems we are both at a lack of information". Saix pondered for a moment before speaking again, "I was thinking of each of checking different worlds. We should be strong enough to defeat a few measly heartless if they bother us".

17. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen nodded his head in agreement to Saix's idea.
    "Well, that was sorta what I figured we were doing." He said with a shrug.
    Then the academic thought for a moment as to another place he could wander for answers. There was many different worlds to choose from anyways.But at least one had to have some type of answer to all of this...

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"In that case I will leave you to finish up here and will search another world", Saix said walking backwards as a portal opened and pulled him into another world before closing. Saix arrived in Port Royal, this place once held a powerful heartless and could possibly be a source of the waves. Instantly he began his search of a clue, rumour or even a heartless.

19. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

The chilly academic watched as Saix into a portal. A sigh as of so escaped his lips as he opened his own portal.
    'Perhaps I'll try Hollow Bastion...' he thought.
    Then vanishing into the portal and reappearing upon the world. Vexen hoped this would hurry up and be solved, though he didn't know it could take a rather long time...

At Port Royal...

In the center of the port a few people have gathered and have began talking. Mostly speaking about the cause of the brain washed man, who owned a rather famous bar. "What caused it", "I bet it is some sort of curse" and many other things are being passed ear to ear here. But it seems they are clueless... Though it seems whatever is going on, it is linked to memories in some way...​

20. Doukuro Chaser

ooc I don't understand how Xaldin could grabbed Zexion who is on the ground from the chair but I'll go with it B|

Zexion nearly fell thanks to Xaldin. He was very annoyed by this action, but he shrugged it off. "I'm not yours to order around. Call the others yourself."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.