KH: ₡нαiη ℓιnкѕ βгeąkiηg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Haiena.Koinu, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..Of all the people to come by, it had to be you.." muttered Axel, his back against the wall of a shop in Hollow Bastion.Turns out that Vexen appeared right in front of him.With Roxas gone, he lacked anyone worthwhile to talk to ..get to know, everything.And there were unanswered questions ..he and Roxas could've talked about something like that. But he guessed his existence wasn't that lucky.The scientist would know, right?

"I've been hearing some strange things from Twilight Town Vexen ..have you picked up on anything? he questioned.

2. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen toke a few steps back being spooked by Axel's voice. Though, the chilly academic noticed the no. 8 with ease. Either way, he just appeared in front of him... To Axel's first comment he didn't speak or say anything back. Vexen tried not to seem as if he did not trust him after oblivion castle. Which he pulled off better then he thought he could... The chilly academic then listened to the man speak once more. He let out a short sigh and finally speak.
    "I haven't gathered many answers about the qaukes... But, it's like; plain confusing... Never mind" He said, "What did you find in Twilight Town?"

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Oh Jesus...

4. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Want me to give you a review of what's happening so far HellKitten? =/ ))

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Yes please :/ Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Work is a betch.

6. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: heya may i be Luxord :)

7. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((So far 3 chains from the chain of memories have broken and also the newest rumor and belief is that there is a heartless in space that is causing the earthquakes on every word... Uh, plus the first person has been found who had their memory chain broken.... ^_^;

As for what characters are doing....
    Vexen is at Hollow Bastion(sp) and has met with Axel there
    Xaldin and Zexion are in the meeting room still...
    Xigbar and Marluxia are just walking around, I have not heard much new from the RPer ^^; ))

((and Luxord is taken by Changedcould though he has not post as him oddly it seems... =/ so it is a idk because he has claimed Luxord already, the only open character currently is Lexaeus, all the rest are taken))​

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Saix listened in on the commotion in the town. The people seemed spooked by the 'brainwashed man' and a curse. Luxord once mentioned cursed gold being here, could this possibly be the cause again? If I locate this gold and I may also find a heartless causing problems and possibly a link to follow, Saix thought. Without another thought he headed off to the port in search of a boat he could use.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Oh?..I know something the brilliant Vexen doesn't? That's rare." Axel shook his head and grinned casually, amused with the situation.Not even Vexen was entirely on top of the situation it seemed, so this made everything on a need-to-know basis.They didn't even have a leader voted for just yet, and now all this trouble was beginning for them.Settling down and growing serious once more, Axel pushed himself from the wall and moved towards Vexen, stopping beside him."In Twilight Town, a few people are saying the heartless are the cause of all the quakes we've been getting ..now, no one can prove any of it, but its a possible lead for us to follow.What do you think about it?" he asked, honestly wanting to hear what this resident scientist thought of the information.

10. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

'I agree, it is rare... But a heartless of all things?' He thought.
    The chilly academic gave the red head a rather doubtful glare. Heartless didn't seem it, but, if that wasn't the answer... What the heck is? Vexen bit his lip a bit and put deeper thought of a over view of what has happened so far.
    "Well lets sum everything so far..." Vexen began, "First it all started with a quake upon every world, but, I am unsure about the others... But I felt like the second wave of quakes was not from the ground alone! It seemed to from everywhere... If so a heartless did this, wouldn't the sound wave only come from one direction..?"
    Vexen smiled a little to his logic, and he closed his eyes as he started to speak once more about the whole thing from what he under stood...
    "Another thing, think about this... Didn't you feel like your memories were being played with?" He asked in a mumble, "SO what ever is going on, it needs to be solved, since I believe it's going to start getting worse...'

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"And you'll be the person to solve it, right?" Axel questioned, proceeding to move behind Vexen and place an arm on his shoulder.For Axel, it was as if killing Vexen never happened at all.And besides, it was under Marluxia's orders after all.Was he really the one to blame for it? No, not in the slightest.But speaking of his memories, Axel did feel like his head was turned around the moment he reappeared back into existence.Everything felt warped and turned around again and again ..but that information was useless to the old Academic.

"About that heartless rumor ..like I said, it isn't confirmed and all, but its a lead ..you're meant to be our genius, right? If anyone could figure this out, its you ..all it'll take is one.Simple.Experiment ..right?" Axel began to pry on Vexen's love for experimentation, hoping to get him eager enough to start right away.They both wanted answers.

OOC: Due to a certain moron in this thread saying 'Oh, Axel would never touch Vexen's shoulder!' then you clearly didn't read the entire post to understand why.He's playing on fear, but I guess a certain idiot can't comprehend that.

12. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((No need to be harsh is there..? =/ I am sure they misunderstood it any who. -_-; Another thing, if I forgot to add it... Which I think I did I am going to add a note that I really don't like fighting or... 'Flaming'... Either way if my memory recalls flaming can get you banned from KH-Vids so please do not flame ~last I read rules was about a year ago... So correct me if I am incorrect~))​

Vexen turned his head and watched Axel carefully. He felt more tense and it was like the red head was trying to stress him out now. As Axel touched him his eyes showed a hatred for the man somewhat, though also somewhat counseled.
    "Well of course I will be!" Vexen sneered, "Why won't I figure it out? But I think that heartless idea you spoke of is simply stupid! There has to be a more better lead you can find then a heartless..."
    He sighed and rubbed one of his eyebrows as he thought of anything else he should say... But he didn't have anything he wanted to say to Axel.

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

OOC: Woah, chill Asterisk. No need to get out of hand here.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

My bad, I just can't stand people who claim things like that, yet they don't understand the point in the first place.Axel's still in character so nothing should really be wrong.It's like: Axel can pat Roxas on the shoulder and back, yet bringing an arm/hand on Vexen to get him nervous is wrong?

Anyway, sorry.

OOC: lol, harsh? I've said worse.I'll stop ,but hopefully the guy learned something.

As usual, Vexen would not take any indirect insult to his scientific skill and ability to research.That is exactly why it was so easy to manipulate him, but seeing as he wasn't under Marluxia's 'orders' this time.Manipulating the guy wasn't necessary, seeing as they both wanted answers, but it was still fun to screw with him.The look on his face as soon as he showed up was still priceless.He'd never forget the pleading, and Vexen may never forget the incinerating pain shooting all around his body.

Good times ...but Vexen surely realized he brought the assassination on himself.

"Hey now, I'm only telling you what I heard ..why the hostility?" he questioned with a smirk now on display.He lifted his arm off of Vexen's shoulder and shrugged."Seeing as I'll be the one running around the different world's gathering information, you could make yourself useful with your own talents ..figure things out,y'know?" if even Vexen couldn't come up with an explanation, there was little hope left then.And he didn't want his memories plagued by some unknown force, especially those with his best friend, who was long gone.

The smirk faded, being replaced by an amused but stern stare."Oh ..and don't push your luck again, or things might end up worse than being immolated.." satisfied with the conversation in general, Axel turned his back and summoned a portal, having it appear in front of him."See ya." he waved to Vexen carelessly and without eye contact before stepping through the portal.There were only so many places he could find information.

Port Royal sounded like a good next stop.

15. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((Thanks))

"All I know is if my sense for the answer is right..." He said after knowing Axel left, "It lies somewhere in the past... Or should..."
    A smile dwelled over the academic's face, along with a chuckle escaping his throat. Vexen never thought of doing things this way, but the plan didn't sound that bad at all... Either way, it could be the best way to do things. But, the fact it was working with Axel made Vexen rather bitter inside. There was not much trust at all he had towards the red head... Not one little bit at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.