KH Class RP (Re-Made)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Team 1 did you all want to continue to disney castle? We will be there for a long time actually =3=

Merlin scratched his chin. "No problem... you still don't have a team member to go with you on your graduation... so just sit on that pile of book..." He said pointing to a random disorganized collection of magic books. He then sighed and poofed him a cup a tea. He sipped on it with wisdom...

2. VGMaster78 Merlin's Housekeeper

Upon all the houses around the boy he seen this one house that just looked out of place. He had heard recently that there was some old man teaching defense classes or something. He pondered on thought of this. About getting some lessons but had dismissed the thoughts due to thinking he was late to join but he barged in anyway seeing an old warlock in blue drinking some tea and another boy. "Sup the name's Icarus. You have any good weapons unlike the local shops?"

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

It's fine LOL whenever people are ready to go.

4. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Merlin: Merlin looked at the boy strangely.. " Hmmm?" He said as he drank his tea... He then pulled it from his mouth, steaming lowering from his face. " A weapon? What do you mean?" He looked puzzled at the boy. He wasn't even his student.

Daisuke looked at the weapon defense system. "Looks l-like there isn't any t- tr- trouble through the takeoff at the moment..."

5. VGMaster78 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Can I become one of your students?" he questioned "You're giving away these weapons called Keyswords or something. How long will I have to train? etc." Icarus pushed many questions upon the old man.

6. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    OOC: FINALLY!!! *shot*

BIC: Trixis shifted her weight in her seat and looked at her Keyblade. She didn't mind Lexi driving one bit. She wondered what things would be like now that she has graduated. And what about Master Xehanort? He wanted her to be able to use a keyblade and she finally can. If he is bad, how will she face him? She sighed and looked at space outside.

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi stared at the map and followed the route that Chip and Dale gave us. Good thing everything is going smoothly so far Lexi thought to herself. Then all of a sudden, red dots appeared on the screen. "Oh crap." She said pushing the buttons to get a close up and it was heartless.

8. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis looked at the screen when Lexi said "Oh crap" and scratched the side of her head. "Well, looks like you have a job Daisuke" she grinned.

9. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Merlin: Merlin then poofed up large Firework sticks... he aimed about 100 of them at the kid. They were all floating behind Merlin. "You don't know what it takes to be in this school..." He said getting serious all of a sudden. He rarely got mad, but his temper was set off... he was angry that he barged in and demanded him to give him a weapon for free...

Daisuke then held the button down and aimed at the targets. "I-I-I'll do my best..." He said as he looked at the heartless coming in on his holgraphic radar...

[​IMG]

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

"Everyone hold on," She said and did a flip with the ship and moved it to one side letting a big heartless go past them.

11. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke let his fingers go during the flip and a beam shot out and curved at it, making it disappear. Daisuke huffed... "Ugh..." He said after they flipped...

[​IMG]

12. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: btw, Trixis had an armor form I forgot about adding! XD Here is a pic
    [​IMG]

13. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Oh I like it =) Its fits Trixis well =P

14. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: OMG I'M SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT COMING BACK BUT PLEASE (I haven't read the other pages on this thread) MAY I STAY.

15. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I thought so too... I just don't really know where to add it really

Trixis' stomach felt like it was doing loops but she managed to push the feeling away.

16. VGMaster78 Merlin's Housekeeper

Icarus just crossed his arms and turned up his music. "You know with that much fireworks you'll most likely kill us ALL!" Why do old senile men have to always be the masters of arts? "Bah, magic! Fight me in close combat or something!" Now challenging the old bag's authority.

[​IMG]

17. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

"Daisuke, there are two more coming to the right," Lexi said look at the map and noticing the two red dots and one from the back of the ship. "Make it quick too, one is following us from behind.

18. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I have to go eat supper XP Be back as soon as i can!

19. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Of course you can =3 everyone who was on here previously is welcome to repost their characters and start where we left off XDDD

*EDIT* LOL I WANNA CRUSH ICARUS WITH THOSE FIREWORKS XDDDDD

Merlin: Merlin then took the fireworks away... "So you want a real test... then work with that kid over there..." He said pointing to Jordan... "If you complete the trial I will about to give to you... then you will be rewarded with a weapon..."

Daisuke: Daisuke then began to breath heavily... "N-No good, my laser only shoots forward... and we only have one laser total..." He then quickly pressed down on the button and let it go. A quick beam shot out at the one in front of them

[​IMG]

20. VGMaster78 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Sure!" He walk over to the teen with his hand extended out and having a smile on his face offering to shake hands. He frowned on the inside this would complicate things. He didn't want innocent people getting hurt within in his plans about finding what the meaning of the talon he had found in his pocket since he had awoken in Hallow Bastion. He would partner up for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.