KH Class RP (Re-Made)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Hey for team 2 I know how to make it easy for you guys... I'll make Tron make you each take the trial individually at the same time =1 unless if you just wanted to do the team thing...

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

"Okay well your aim better be good because I'll move the ship to adjust the angle so you have a better chanced at hitting them." lexi said while turning the ship to let Daisuke shoot

3. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke then got into position to shoot the other one... "Alright... C-C-CHARGE!" (Sonic Advance 2 qoute by tails =3= *shot*) The beam hit the heartless that was a couple seconds ago at the perfect angle to shoot at. "G-G- Good driving.." He said looking down..

OOC: FINALLY AN ACTUALLY SEMI-BAD PIC OF LEXI lol

[​IMG]

4. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Trixis wanted to help somehow but didn't know what she could do. She blinked at the swift teamwork and movements from Lexi and Daisuke. "Great job you two!" She said kindly.

[​IMG]

OOC: That doesn't look too bad! XD

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Hey that sounds like a good idea since I can't stay up late anymore cause of school. messes with my schedule. I'll go tomorrow since I have'ta go.

6. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Lol thanks =P

Daisuke blushed a little.. "T-Thanks..." He said. He was so focused on Trixis that he didn't watch his scanner to the point where he wouldn't be ready for another attack...

[​IMG]

7. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis smiled then looked at the radar to see if anymore heartless were coming. "Not seeing much by the looks of the radar..." She commented. Unless there were heartless that could cloak themselves from radars, there didn't appear to be any heartless coming at them at this time.

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

OOC: SHE HAS BOOBS xD sorry.. had to say that. But I love it. BRB I'm gonna take a shower

"Thanks," She said. She stared at the radar. "We are almost there" She said pointing to the final destination which was a castle.

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Okay! See you when you get back!

Trixis leaned back in her chair. "That was quick!" She couldn't stop thinking about What T.K had said to them about the worlds going into darkness. She frowned at the thought.

[​IMG]

10. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke almost fell out of his seat, but he quickly shook his head and he then focused his attention on Lexi. "O-Oh.." He was in a daze a moment ago and he finally was back to reality...

OOC: Twilight you want me to do tron?

11. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis closed her eyes and sighed. She hated having things on her mind, especially when it was about the future of the worlds at stake.

12. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke noticed Trixis looked a little worried about something but didn't know if he should ask... "Well, I guess we are about to land here... but do you know where?" He asked hoping they wouldn't crash land...

13. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis opened her eyes, sat up, looked at the world from the window and then radioed Chip and Dale. "Hey Chip and Dale, Don't want to sound rude, but where are we supposed to land?" She asked as politely as she could.

14. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Chip and Dale smiled. "Well to be specific, you will land in the Hanger, but we can easily set it on Autopilot so you can land in our workstation!" One of them said, as Daisuke was still confused which one was which. The Gummy Ship then cruised to a decent speed. "Hmm.." Daisuke said as the flight felt smoother...

[​IMG]

15. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis smiled and replied, "Thanks Chip! Thanks Dale!" She looked at the world coming closer and closer to them and couldn't help but feel SOME excitement. She sat back in her chair once more and enjoyed the smooth flight.

16. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

OOC: Backkk!

BIC: Lexi leaned back on her seat and sighed really loud. She closed her eyes and waited till they landed at Disney Castle.

17. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke then noticed a beautifully castle with blue pointed roof tops... they were slowing down into a garden and he then noticed two figures outside of the garden... it looked to be Yuffie and Hibiki... "Ugh... n-not again..." He said sighing.. The atmosphere was very calm in the castle, but the town seemed bustling with different people. They then lowered into the hanger...

18. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis looked toward lexi then back out the window again. She couldn't help to smile because she was having a great time with Daisuke, Lexi and Kenneth.

19. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Once the ship landed, the doors opened and Lexi was the first one out. She saw Chip and Dale waiting. She smiled, "Hello chip and dale"

20. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis stepped out and stretched. "Nice to meet you two in person... uh, I mean in chipmunk?" She scratched the back of her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.