KH Class RP (Re-Made)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    OOC: Dabeat went to bed already... It's okay you're late -^-^- It happens

Trixis noticed Kenneth coming out. "It's about time Kenneth! You're missing Daisuke and Hibiki fighting. We aren't allowed to help at all..."

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Not to say anything rude myself but I have this strange bad feeling in my gut about Hibiki....I dunno how to put it but I just feel something odd eminating from him" Kenneth said

3. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis nodded. "I get this feeling from Hibiki too..." It probably wasn't the same feeling Kenneth was thinking but Trixis stated that anyway.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes...a dark energy....he could be apart of the darkness that T.K was talking about" Kenneth said

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis gulped. She didn't want to hear that now. She had just gotten over thinking about the darkness coming to the worlds. She looked towards the fighters.

OOC: I have to go to bed now. Got school tomorrow. Hope to see you friday! (can't come on thursdays as I mentioned earlier on the rp)

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage fumbled with her fingers, watching the area. "This is scary... I want the purple back..." she mumbled. She stared at the ceiling, the hood slipping off without her noticing. The white circle on the back her head fully visible.

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I see you..... a voice said, Lexi looked to the left of her and nothing was there. Follow the path... and we will meet. Lexi looked around for a path and found it on the other side of the area. "guys... I'll be back" She said running off. She stopped at a dark hallway so her keyblade appeared and the light from the keyblade lit her path. She walked till the the opening became huge and was a big room. Suddenly the lights flickered one by one to show the room. There was someone in the middle in a dark hood.

8. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Jordan just stared at the two of them argue in aww. 'Oh my god... Who knew Merlin had a temper like that?' he said thought to himself. Then Merlin suddenly paired the boy who busted in here with him. His face twitched alittle at because of this, then straighten back out 'Well......thats a twist......' He then saw the boy out-strench hid hand. "Uh....sure I guess......" was all he could say as he shook the boy's hand, then looked up to face the boy, eye to eye and smiled alittle. "Names Jordan."

9. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

BIC: Tron: Tron teleported back to the computer world and slammed on the ground after his pixelation was complete... "Oof.." He said as he slammed. "Sorry... I was summoned for a little..." He then heard a strange poofing noise that echoed through the whole area...

Merlin: Well now that you both greeted each other, I'll just poof you at the computer... once there you will go through a trial" He then got his wand ready. "Good luck... oh and Icarus..." He then poofed a fireworks and shot it at Icarus, exploding to the finish... "That's your punishment for now..." He then poofed them to Ansem's computer.

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"Sir...?" Mage peered over at Tron, concerned. Her inhumane eyes glanced at him. "Are you okay?"

11. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Tron: He then looked at her. "Yes I'm fine... however I think I may have heard someone come in Ansem's computer... He then beamed his words up through the computer's speaker. "Hello are you some more trial takers I presume?" It yelled out at the outside world...

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Okay I'm here. Where do we start?

13. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Well team 2 is in the space paranoids world... you can start whenever!!

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage crept closer to Tron, pulling her hood back on. "You are weird... Why are you blue?"

15. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Tron: "Well... I am programmed that way... but... you are too!" He said pointing at Mage with a finger. He then smiled a little bit. "But don't be upset, once we are done, you won't be blue any longer!!"

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Kay.

BIC: Xenree shrugged on her hood and spoke quietly but loud enough for Mage to hear, "Probably because he's a computer program. Computer colors for a computer program." She moved past Tron to the circular platform, "Is this the way out?"

17. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Tron noticed everyone was on the platform... He then smiled. "Let's go up..." The platform began to move upward to another blue cubic platform. The world became even more visible and the cube was floating in midair... "Well here is where we all begin..." He said smiling. "Don't jet off yet though.."

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Can we make our characters know members from the Organization?

BIC: Xenree looked over the side, "Hmph, is this supposed to be impressive? When do we get to get a weapon?" Xenree acted like she was bored already, but underneath her hood, her silver eyes sparkled with excitement.

19. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: sure =3 go for it

Tron: Tron looked around. "Well you are supposed to get to the I/O Tower and there you will recieve your weapon, however your fighting skills along the way will determine what you will receive." He said smiling. He then noticed a small outlet-looking heartless appear dashing at them. "Good luck, they seem rather restless here.."

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xenree thought back to her mentor, Xemnas, telling her of the Keyblade users and how she had potental. He was the only one that was there for her when her home was destroyed. Xemnas told her he could help her get her revenge on the Heartless. Xemnas's voice echoed in her head, "That's right. Just a bit farther and we'll have our Keyblade wielder again." Xenree smiled evily and laughed maliciously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.