Digital Art KHV The Musical- Phase Two: Logo

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Ienzo, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

KH-Vids: The Musical
    MAIN THREAD (x)
    Phase One: Plotting (x)
    Phase Two: Screenplay (x)
    Phase Two: Logo (x)
    For our lovely KHV musical we need a logo/banner to go with it all and so we would love to see your ideas and creations for this.
    If you aren't a graphic artist but still have some ideas that you want to put forward then feel free to post them to maybe give some inspiration to others.
    If you have no idea what any of this is then do go and check the main thread which should explain everything for you. If you want to help partake in some other aspects of this project that are currently on the go then check them out in the KHV musical subsection. This is only for the creation of the logo/banner to represent the entire project and not the drawing of the characters- that's phase 3.

General info

Don't make it too big so we can't fit in on the page but also, don't make it too small, we'd like to be able to see it and it to be clear. You have no specific dimensions that is has to be kept to apart from that.

If you are making a see through logo (and by that I mean one that has a transparent background e.g. the top 5 logo) then make sure to save it as a .PNG as otherwise there will still be a background.

It doesn't have to be a transparent tag, it can be a banner like the KHV one is at the top of the page.

If you want a go at this but don't know where to start then feel free to have a go by downloading a trusted and safe program that I sometimes use: GIMP (which is also free). Any questions then feel free to message me

When you have created your piece then upload it to a image sharing site (I use photobucket but it requires a free account, there are other sites out there though if you don't like photobucket) and post it in this thread.

The deadline is DECEMBER 3RD- which means you have a month.

When we have all the entries then we'll take a vote to decide which one should be the winner.

Any questions then feel free to message me or ask them here as other peopke may have the same question as you. Don't hesitate to ask any question, I'd rather be asked a stupid question then you suffer in silence.

Happy logo-ing!

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

This is cool.

Not much a graphic artists but I'll certainly give this a go, I'll at least create something by hand to inspire others.

3. Jayn

Bump! All you graphic artists get in here, please! You still have quite a bit of time left to get something in. If you don't know what we mean by a banner/logo then here are some examples;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hope you guys like it. I did my best, but I suck.

[​IMG]

5. Llave Superless Moderator

[​IMG]

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Here is my entry! c:

[​IMG]

7. Llave Superless Moderator

/Bump

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Voting thread will be up soon! Thank you for your entries : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.