Kingdom Hearts 2:A Real Teen Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TwilightTownShadow, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

Claiming Character like that already? lol Whatever he's yours :3

Very accepted!!! lol

2. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

CAN. WE. START. plz? =3

3. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

can i b Olette and hav an orignal character dat goes 2 Destiny Islands High??
    orignal character:
    name: Kaylia (pronunced Kayla)
    job: student
    grade: one under Sora
    likes: guys(mainly Sora),manga/anime,chocolate,cookies, candy,the color pink
    hates: diets(shes not fat though),Heartless,Poupu Fruit,school
    school: Destiny Islands High
    bully or nice??: VERY nice

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Name:
    Troy Iyklehoff (Iyke)

School:
    Twilight Town High School

Job:
    Student

Grade:

Banding, Drumming, Music in general, sitting down in the sunset and just thinking about whatever, trying to get with girls.

Dislikes:
    People who just don't get it, not drumming, having hand injuries.

(His appearance will be covered through IC posting).

5. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

The RP may now Begin!!

Yeah you can if you want! i think we got enough ppl to really get this rp started :3!!

Yes you can b Olette and your OC has been excepted!

Your character has been excepted!!

I think now we have enough people to really get this roleplay started! Remember if you are role playing destiny islands high you HAVE to make your rp Sky Blue or if you are roleplaying TwilightTown High make your rp Orange so people that are rping can know the difference between the rps and won't have to waist time looking for the right rp. If anyone would like to get this rp rolling they may but if no one has posted a start on either rps by 7:00am EST, I'll start the rp and we'll go on from there. HAVE FUN GUYS!!

6. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: YAY!
    BIC:

Rhixan sighed, staring out from Destiny Islands. She had discovered this place afew weeks ago and started to play on it but today, she didn't wanna play around. "Just today left of summer then its school again...." Flopping back on the sand, Rhixan stared at the clouds. "And welcome for the football season. Stupid sports, cutting out my prime anime time...."

7. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira laughed as she walked over to Rhixan, hearing her muttering. "You said it. Why does everything have to revolve around sports?" She leaned over and grinned down at Rhixan. "So, how shall we spend our last day of freedom?"

Riku sighed while leaning against the Paopu tree on Destiny Island. There was nothing for him to do, and school was starting tomorrow. "Another boring day... and tomorrow won't be anymore exciting."

8. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan looked up at Mira, frowning slightly. "I don't know...." She sat up, looking at her still. "How do you eat a sea-salt ice cream?" Rhixan asked.

9. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku lay in bed-his dreams where invaded by shadows-he gasped as his dream depicted blood he risen from his pillow and fell back into it as the bright lite shun in his eyes...."damn" he got up out of bed and looked around his wardrobe for clean underwear

he looked at his pillow-coverd in blood-this was happening more often than usual....
    several moments later he was walking on the beach thinking about what time school started at

he spotted Mira and Rhixan ran over to them and asked ''excuse me but when does shcool start tomorrow?"
    as his cheeks turned a light pink

10. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira chuckled at Rhixan's rather random question. "Well, that's one random question..." She tilted her head and rested a finger on her chin as she thought outloud. "I never really thought about it, but I usually just hold the stick and suck on the ice cream until it's close to being finished, then I start biting it. After that, I play with the stick a while before throwing it away." She looked over at Ryoku when she heard him inquire about school, her smile still remaining. She noticed his cheeks turning pink, but didn't think anything major of it."uh... 7 in the morning, I think..." Her smile disappeared slightly as she slouched over a bit. "and i'm not looking forward to it."

11. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

"Oh really." Rhixan looked over at Ryoku, raising an eyebrow. "The new kids arrive at 7 am, we come in at 10 am."

12. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

"Oh yeah..." Mira chuckled away her embarassment. "I always get the times mixed up, it's humiliating."

13. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Rhixan nodded. "Yeah." She sighed again. "I can't believe summers over so quickly." Laying back on the sand, Rhixan stared out into the clouds. "And the football season..."

14. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira's smile returned once again. "Then we'll be constantly listening to people go on and on about who wins the game and how bad the losers are." She always found it entertaining when the boys in her classes argued over which team was the best, they always got so animated and into proving the other side to be wrong.

15. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

"Yeah. This'll be fun." Rhixan grinned. "I still like being able to just come home after a long day of school and play games."

16. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

"Speaking of games, I've been working hard in improving my skills... perhaps I'll be able to beat you someday soon." She grinned at Rhixan. She looked over at Ryoku who was standing there. "Do play video games?"

17. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

"Pfft, I can beat you on games ANYDAY!" Rhixan stood up. "A forgiener tries to take you away when I step in and deliver a double whirlwind kick combo to him, defeating the enemy!"

18. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira laughed as her grey eyes looked at Rhixan. And then you leave them sprawled on the ground, begging for mercy."

19. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

"Turns out he was only asking you for directions, remember?" Rhixan smiled. "And I had to apologise!"

20. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira's beamed as she remembered quite well that incident. "Yeah, I remember. That guy runs and hides now whenever he sees you coming."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.