Kingdom Hearts 2:A Real Teen Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TwilightTownShadow, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

OOC-XDD That Was kinda graphic!!!!!

Ryoku kissed Mitetas head ''Obviously....The only thing im worried about is you leaving me...'' he looked away and closed his eyes ''...Would you like to live eternally...with me?....'' the question was blunt and to the point but he needed an answer

2. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta Widrned her eyes looking up at Ryouku."You want me to live with you....Ryouku-kun?"she asked softly.I dunno. I mean Ryouku-kun is the one but what about dad? Last time we were seperated he said he'd never let me go.Miteta thought, Tears in her eyes afraid of hurting Ryouku but also her dad.Either way one of them is going to get hurt.Miteta thought.

OOC: To lovely Phatomsinigna I respond to yours in a text already. Sorry for any name misspells!

3. lolliluvsgummi Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora was running to the islands with kairi and phoenox and yuki when he swore he could hear noises coming from a small house.No way! Is someone dying?He thought as he looked at the house.

OOC:GTG!XD

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: And you guys told ME to watch the content. xD Bleh, i've seen, participated in, and heard of worse. xDDD But seriously, the sex thing in an RP creates a snowball effect. One person does it, everyone starts doing it.

Phenox stopped at the shore. He and Kairi stared at the deep blue ocean.
    "It's pretty..." Kairi mumbled, resting her head on Phenox's shoulder.
    Phenox nodded and stroked Kairi's hair.

5. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: This is ridiculous. This thread is solely Destiny Islands RP, not Twilight Town.

I'm very close to quitting this RP. Unless the Twilight Town RP is completely restarted on a different thread, I quit.

Plus, I believe other TT RPers have quit as well. Probably forgotten it even existed because it hasn't gotten as many posts as DI.

6. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: ok ok ok jeez I forgot to do Fuu's mistake anyways xD and FYI just remind them ppl stop complaining.

Fuu rolled her eyes at the crazy Mr.Martin. "Im in the wrong class. I take Chemistry 3. I thought this was math Class but anyways I'll be going. "said Fuu over her shoulder and walked out before the teacher couldn't say anything. Fuu walked down to her class. She walked in and sat down next to Olette. The teacher gave her a look."Im sorry I walked into the wrong class where math use to be."Fuu said sincerly while copying down all the work. She saw Olette copying down the notes."Hey olette can I borrow your notes later?"Fuu asked tucking her hair behind an ear.

OOC: ok ok ok jeez I forgot to do Fuu's mistake anyways xD and FYI just remind them ppl stop complaining.

Fuu rolled her eyes at the crazy Mr.Martin. "Im in the wrong class. I take Chemistry 3. I thought this was math Class but anyways I'll be going. "said Fuu over her shoulder and walked out before the teacher couldn't say anything. Fuu walked down to her class. She walked in and sat down next to Olette. The teacher gave her a look."Im sorry I walked into the wrong class where math use to be."Fuu said sincerly while copying down all the work. She saw Olette copying down the notes."Hey olette can I borrow your notes later?"Fuu asked tucking her hair behind an ear.

Miteta looked up still no answer from Ryouku.Did I offend him?she thought smoothing her black hair.

OOc: finally got Miteta's pic tho may change it.

7. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryokus eyes where slowly changing to his own resinating blue ''...I think you misunderstood...I actully ment-'' he couldnt really find the word ''...I-immortally...'' he felt his heart drop-he knew he shouldnt have asked-he may have ruined everything that he and Miteta had...

8. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta smiled."Okay...but here's the thing I dunno if I want to leave my dad so soon. I mean he wanted to do the same thing with my mom, be with her forever."Miteta said kissing Ryouku's lips.

9. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

Whatever, you can keep TT Rp-ing on this thread. But I won't continue Rp-ing unless the TT RP is restarted on a different thread.

10. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Well then tell twilight town or ask for permission If u can! I posted......and I'm not making a big deal about it sheesh.

11. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku completely understood-but that wasn't a luxury he ever had because he became immortal against his will...He suddenly looked upinto the darkness-there was someone at the houces front door "...Ryoku-you there?..." his heart started to hammer inside his rips-it was his mother looking for him..

12. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta heard Ryouku's heart beat then she heard his mom."Should I leave?"Miteta asked getting up and putting on her necklace. The sunset light glowed against her skin and from Ryouku's vision he saw her so beautiful.

13. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku looked at Miteta-put his index finger to his lips and shushed-Quiet-please....He got up and slowly made his way to his bedroom door-and closed it noiselessly

14. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta waited for ryouku to come back. I hope I don't get you in trouble.Mitrta thought to Ryouku.

15. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku shushed Miteta once more Sorry but I think we may have to go-im sorry-quick-get ready-he started to panic

16. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta nodded then closed her eyes to put on a black cami, and skirt(the one in my signature duh!). She jumped out the window with outba sound then quietly walked away from tthe house she ran until she got to the beach waiting for Ryouku.

17. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku quickly dressed and jumped out the window-he scratched his cheek-it was bleeding but he honestly couldn't care less-He cault up with Miteta and said "..Sorry-but if we were found..." He stopped in mid-sentence-he didn't want to continue-he swallowed and slowed his breathing.

18. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Miteta fixed the scartch on his cheek then kissed it so his vampire wouldn't come out. "So if I were to move in with you then what would you do then?" she asked.

19. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

This rp is dead!!

Sorry guys but I'm starting to see this rp dieing and personally I don't have time for it anymore. For those who still want to rp this be my guest, you can be any character from here on out :)

Thanx to those who has made this a enjoyable rp!!

20. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

OOC-Awww The tread is dead isn't it X( oh well we had a good run-we should make our own tread-same characters but different stories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.