Kingdom Hearts 2:A Real Teen Life

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by TwilightTownShadow, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Riku shook his head. "Sorry, I don't know where he is... maybe I could answer your question for him."

2. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"K...Ifyouhavethekeybladeandthensomeonewhoalsohasakeybladecomesuptoyouandstartssayinstufflike'mykeybladeisbiggerthanyourkeyblade'whatwouldyoudo??"Kayla said as fast as she could for no reason but nervousness.
    (it says "If you have the keyblade and then someone who also has a keyblade comes up to you and starts sayin stuff like 'my keyblade is bigger than your keyblade' what would you do??"

3. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Riku blinked in surprise at how random the question was. "Well... personally I would summon my keyblade and test them in seeing how well they can handle such a big keyblade."

Riku sighed and shook his head. "Didn't you already ask me that?"

4. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"Ooh.Good point!!"Kayla said smiling as big as she could. "Oh and how do you summon a keyblade??"

5. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

(eep! That's a good question... and I've seen it many times in the game, but I have no idea exactly how they do it.... gah... I'll just do the best I can. :lol:)
    "Well, you concentrate on it and if you're heart is strong enough, then it summons into your hand." Riku replied, slightly astonished at how out-of-no-where these questions are.

6. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"Like this??"Kayla asked summoning her keyblade that King Mickey gave her.

7. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Riku looked at Kayla's keyblade in shock. "Y-you can summon a keyblade? Since when?"

8. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"King Mickey asked me to test some keyblades he was makin for Sora so that he could have a different keyblade for doin different things."

9. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

"Oh... I see." Riku said, recovering from the shock, but now silently wondering why the King didn't ask him to do the testing.

10. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"Hey, King Mickey asked me to give you this one to test"Kayla said handing Riku the Paopu Fruit Keyblade summoning chain."He knew that I couldn't test that one cuz of my allergies and he didn't want Sora to know about that one"

11. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Riku eyed the keychain before taking it. His eyes looked at Kayla."You're allergic to paopu fruits?" He asked, as he didn't know that fact about her.

12. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku blinked at Edward and slightly narrowed his eyes "Well as I said-I know a guy"-He Snapped at Edward "and yeah that would be cool" he addressed the girls and smiled

13. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira smiled at Ryoku. "So can you come?"

14. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

"Sure-Better than staying in my house with my......" he didn't finish the sentence but put on a fake smile "yeah sure"

15. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I guess I'll start.

Ryan stood at the entrance to the school. He looked back at his summer and all the fun he had. This was the year he would be a freshman, and he wondered of how different it would be from school previously. He feared how much harder it would be, but he was determined to make it through. With a deep breath, he entered the school.

His first destination was the auditorium, where the school officials welcomed the new students and explained all the rules and regulations of high school. Ryan saw some familiar faces on his way to the auditorium and inside it.

After the conference, Ryan headed to his first class, and bumped into one of his biggest fears of the school year: Seifer.

OOC: dragonkid_ofhearts, you may continue.

16. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

"Yay!" Mira beamed at everyone. "This'll be so much fun!"

17. SoraUchiha Traverse Town Homebody

Ryoku smiled and laughed,he sat down with everyone and asked "so are we all wielders?"

18. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Mira blinked. "Weilders?"

19. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

"yeah!"Kayla said a bit to proud."One day I was playin by the Paopu Fruit tree and one fell down.So I picked it up and was about to throw it when my face got all puffy and it was really hard for me to breath"

20. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

Finally getting her uniform pressed for school tomorrow Sephie ran down stairs to leave. "Mom I'm leaving!" Selphie said while slamming the door. She went into the garden where she through her jumprope in two days back and jumproped down to the beach. She stops to see a crowd of kids at the shore. "Hey, I know those guys!!" Selphie jumps to them and stops. She smiles, "Hey what's up?!"

Hayner slamming his locker and grabbing his bag from off the floor headed down the hall to Olette's locker. He sighed to himself as he turned the corner. Summer was over and he was not looking forward to another year at TwilightTown High. Being a sophomore, he was a little happy of not being the "kiddie" of the school anymore and he could be cool in front of the freshmen if he wanted to. Seeing Olette with Pence at her side he picks up the pace but then stops when he see's a freshman bump into the biggest jerk he knew. Hayner crosses his arms and watches, "This should be interesting..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.