Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C: Complete Code List

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arisslax The Nobody Moogle Assistant

Im REALLY new to codes, and i feel MEGA stupid for asking this, but where do you put the codes in?

Thankies in advanced!

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

easy, buy a cheat device like Action Replay Max or Codebreaker (gameshark is crap from what i heard) for about $40 for Action Replay and $20 for Codebreaker. and the rest is easy :)

3. Arisslax The Nobody Moogle Assistant

Thanks a ton! (o^.^o)

4. Sasuke240 Kingdom Keeper

i have an idea :D

5. KHfan321 Destiny Islands Resident

i have a disc calle ultimate codes and it lets me make my own cheats if i put these i would it work?

6. Explode Who?!

Um...okay, well could you please elaborate? XD

I haven't heard of it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Give it a shot!

Update! I just added the music modifier. It's not a complete list and the raw digits aren't included yet. I should be able to get that done in a day or two.

7. Lurker77 Moogle Assistant

I having trouble with the room mod. I hold R2 as I walk into a new area, but the game freezes. When I do it during a loading screen, I get Black Screen.

8. ishotansem King's Apprentice

have you tried going to the world where the area would be located?

9. Explode Who?!

In case anybody had trouble with the music mod, those codes don't work, I got the wrong set. But now I have the working set, tested and everything. Today I had a s***load of homework, so I promise I'll post them tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay.

10. sendyo Merlin's Housekeeper

not working

your codes dosent really work when i use them.please help.

11. Explode Who?!

Do you mean that none of them work, or is there a specific one that you're having trouble. Maybe you didn't put in the mastercode, this needs to be active in order for any of the codes to work. Here:

ARMAX

C7M1-BQW3-BTC7T
    C191-8M74-D0R9V

RAW (Codebreaker)
    9AD826F3 1802B626

Or maybe you have a Gameshark, I didn't put any Gameshark conversions up. Also, if you have the PAL version (European) of ARMAX, these codes wont work.

If you're just having trouble with a specific code, please explain.

Update! The music modifier is fixed, complete with both RAW and ARMAX conversions. Enjoy!

12. User0 Moogle Assistant

Hello, I'm new here, anyway I have skimmed the codes on the front page and I'm a little confused. I was woundering are there any codes that can modify a dummy model and make it mimic another character? Specifically one of the t stance dummies.

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

14. User0 Moogle Assistant

Alright, Thank You *Goes off to do an Enclosed Area Battle against Twilight Thorn and Axel Muwhaha*

15. Explode Who?!

Update! The "Game Difficulty" section has been changed to the "Game Mods/Difficulty Levels" section. I added two mods; the game speed mod and the size mod. Once I test more of them, I will add those as well.

16. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

codes

hey can u guys get some codes for the gummi ship in the game plz???
    cuz the AR version have them and i was wondering if the codebreaker have it also it would be a really big help to it and one last thing bout it can u guys do a code where u can have up to 9999 gummi ship ab points?? the same goes for the gummi the small gummi ships too

17. Explode Who?!

Wow, I totally forgot about the gummi ship XD I'll try and find it...

Update! Gummi ship section added. I took the codes from codejunkies and converted them, so I'm not entirely sure if they work. I'll test them later today.

As for the code that you asked for, 101990, I'm not sure if there is one. I suggest sending a private message to EvilMan_89, he might have it, and if not, he or someone else could probably make it.

18. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks man ^_^
    and wat part of the codes u talking bout?? do u mean the ap points??

19. Explode Who?!

Yeah, I can't find that one, but EvilMan_89 or one of the other coders might have it.

20. comp Merlin's Housekeeper

You mean that Kingdom hearts 2 Ultimate Codes thing? Yeah, that'll work, it's basically just an ARMAX for KH2 only, use the ARMAX codes on ti, and it should work, I use that, too.

So, on to my question. I've only used my Ultimate codes thing a couple times, so I'm not entirely comfortable with it yet, so i have a couple things to ask. First, as long as I put the codes in right, and don't screw around much, my disc will be fine, right? Second, i use a copy of my good save file for codes, if I do somehow screw it up, will my other files be ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.