Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C: Complete Code List

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

you'll never screw up a save file, any codes you have used will not be active after you restart the game. you will never mess up a disc, codes only mess with TEMPORARY memory the ps2 uses. and another thing, if you are serious about using codes, get something like codebreaker, that kh2 ultimate codes thing from what i hear only allows 1 custom code at a time, and does not save it. codebreaker is a MUCH better thisng to use, as long as you live in america.

2. Majik Chaser

alot of codes do save with the game. stuff like increased stats, have all abilities etc. those codes save to the file. stuff like walk through walls and infinite MP/HP they are not saveable.

but the ultimate codes for enemies might be savable since they only effect there stats

3. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

aite i already ask him just waiting for reply now ^_^

4. comp Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok, thank you for clearing that up. Also, While i don't know how many custom codes you can have on at a time, I"m pretty sure it allows you to save the codes to the Ultimate Codes disc.

In any case, if it does end up not working well, I'll look into a Codebreaker.

5. ronnelle123 Moogle Assistant

But how to put those cheats in the game? can u tell me

6. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

Get an AR MAX at Circuit City...

7. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

gummi ship codes

the gummi ship codes dont work ppl
    it would just freezes ur game

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea i found that none of the gummi codes work either, i not sure why

9. 101990 Merlin's Housekeeper

yup
    why did u try all of them??

10. animegrl_13 Moogle Assistant

Do these codes only work for ARMAX, or can they also work for Gameshark and Codebreaker?

11. Raina Gummi Ship Junkie

their in codebreaker I think , but they can be converted to ARmax

12. animegrl_13 Moogle Assistant

lol Im sorry, Im being confusing. Let me say it better.

Im about to get Codebreaker since I can actually pay for it, and I already installed Maxconvert and copied and pasted the "room mod" code to be converted from ARMAX to RAW but it stays the same and doesnt convert the code any different. Is it really like that for Codebreaker? Or can the room mod only work if you have ARMAX?

13. Explode Who?!

No, you've got it all wrong. The room mod is all ready in a format that's acceptable for codebreaker (RAW format). It doesn't need converting if you are using a Codebreaker.

Can someone who has an ARMAX check if the gummi ship codes work. As I said before, I got them straight from codejunkies and then converted them to RAW format. So if the ARMAX codes don't work, then it's codejunkies' fault, not Max Convert. I'm just trying to find the source of the problem. I would test it myself, but I have a Codebreaker.

14. Almanac Kingdom Of Hearts Moogle Assistant

hey uh what do u mean by *Ultimate Sephiroth?

15. animegrl_13 Moogle Assistant

Oh, I got it now! lol Yeah, I just came back and bought it and used the code. But there's a problem with the room mod. I can hear the ocean of destiny islands, but the screen is black. Is it because I loaded the game in "The Hall of Cornerstone"?

So instead, I tried going to Castle Oblivion, and once I put the code in, I loaded the file where I was in Hollow Bastion, and all the came up was the castle and the name "Castle Oblivion". And nothing else. I was THIS close to playing there, but I dont know what happened. It just shows the castle, no sora, no donald, no goofy.

Oh, and to add to this, the code I used for Destiny Islands was

1033E830 00000203

And the code I used for Castle Oblivion was

1033E830 000000E04

16. Raina Gummi Ship Junkie

try castle oblivion in hollow bastion , but idk where to try the DI code

17. animegrl_13 Moogle Assistant

Hm...still not working.

Does anyone else know EXACTLY what to do to explore Destiny Islands or Castle Oblivion? Destiny Islands just makes my screen go black, and Castle Oblivion just doesnt do anything

18. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

someone know the magic mod?

19. Explode Who?!

I tested some gummi ship codes, and they all worked for me, except for the invincibility (and probably the medal codes). I only tested a few cheats, but I think it's safe to assume that all the codes that give you a completely different gummi ship, as opposed to only modifying the status of your ship will work.

I have a Codebreaker, and the ones that I tested were: Invincibility (did not work), Falcon Peak (worked), Invincible lv.3 (worked), Invincible Peak (worked) and Fenrir (worked).

Roxazthelight, could you be more specific?

20. sendyo Merlin's Housekeeper

how do you work these codes anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.