Kingdom Hearts III: The Revival (Working Title)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Soushirei, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Haha, you know, I never looked at it that way--but that's a valid argument.
    I sort of looked at it like Riku being michievious, wanting to annoying the crap out of Sora whenever he could, hence the reference with the bucket of ice water. But now that I think about it, Riku does seem to be rather hyper in that scene.

XD, funny. I like it.

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yey. I just finished the chapter (finally).

I must say this is probably (so far) the best fan fic I've ever read of KH. ;)

Keep writing, damn you.

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Very nice fanfic. I'm no expert author when it comes to fanfiction, but this will do well and will attract alot of attention.

*currently waiting for the next chapter*

4. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

This is a really well written fan fic. I am enjoying every chapter. Please keep them coming.

5. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks everyone for the continued support.

Chapter Four will be up sometime on Tuesday, so expect something around that time. I'd also like to remind that I don't mind any inquiries for anyone who may have any regarding the fic (such as non-spoiler details about the work, general inquiries, etc). I have this thread subscribed so I'll know if people have responded and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, again!

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I have a question.

With the worlds that are going to appear in this fic, are they going to be based on just Square-Enix and Disney worlds? Or they going to be some Anime worlds? (eg, FMA, Bleach, Naruto)

7. Soushirei 運命の欠片

From what I can tell you (since I only have a clear outline up till Chapter 10), most of the worlds are revisits of some already seen in the last two games, with little twists. This is sort of the same thing that happened in KH2 with revisiting old ones but doing new things. For the most part, it's strictly Square-Enix and Disney. I couldn't tell you for sure, but it's unlikely I'll be including characters/worlds created outside the game's franchise.

Right now, there is one original world that I have planned for Sora and co. to visit sometime during the second/final arc of the fic (i.e. Chapter 11-20), and this isn't affiliated with any series or game, but the appearance of the world might be influenced by some other games I've played (inadvertently, of course).

Thanks for the interest, DarknessKingdom. =D If you have any other questions, feel free to ask again!

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

So are you making your own world like TWTNW? That'd be extremely original. =D

9. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, I'll try o_o.

I have a rough visual in my mind about how I want it to look in a basic sense, and it's heavily influenced by a few places in Twilight Princess, actually. However, when I have to sit down and make an outline for it, some original ideas will probably come up around then. I also will have to create some original chars associated with that world; it becomes a focal point sometime during the later half of the final arc.

--

Hey, everyone.

I know I promised you Chapter Four about two and a half hours ago, haha. But I actually woke up late today around 1PM and had to give some input on the basement layout of my house (since we're getting it finished this month).

I gave one last proof-read of Chapter Four, but it was sort of rushed so if you see any errors then try to correct them yourselves in your heads, haha.

-- Chapter Four --
    And there we have it.

For some of you who might be thinking "Holy crap, Kairi is one useless piece of crap, stop passing out". Please consider this phase of her development a temporary occurence, as she will change very drastically in Chapters 11 onward. Not much is being said about it now, but all of her blackouts will make sense later when the second arc begins.

Hope you all are still enjoying this fic and want to read more. ^^

10. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

The story just gets better and better. I have no doubt that I am totally hooked. Your writing style flows beautifully, and is carrying the story wonderfully. You really should be published.

11. Roxas OG

Godly, Soushirei.

I love you in a heterosexual way.

Btw, hi!

12. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Hey, Roxas.

Welcome back, if that's correct to say so. =) And thanks for the comment.

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Very nice job, Soush. I liked Ch. 4 a lot. =]

If KHIII was like this I think this would be awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

14. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I find Kairi's...condition quite interesting. Makes one wonder what really is causing this and is there a connection to Namine?

Maybe she is slowly unraveling Kairi's old memories, yes?

Anyway, great chapter. You bought back two members of the Organization and a newbie...should be intriguing what the next chapter will be on.

15. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, Larxene and Marluxia always stood out from the Organization for obvious reasons. So I thought to include them--why not, after all.

As always, thanks everyone for your continued support. Chapter Five will be up on Friday.

16. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Maybe you should explain the ressurection of Marluxia and Larxene. If I am not mistaken, I remember that they were...'eliminated' by Sora in Castle Oblivion.

17. Soushirei 運命の欠片

It shall be explained in Chapter Ten.

To put it lightly, I took the liberty of using the idea that 'not everything was as it seemed' with those particular Nobodies. Marluxia and Larxene were the two main Organization members that seemed to have a hidden agenda in relation to most of the other members present at Castle Oblivion, thus--and this is in relation to my story--they had some sort of 'backup plan' or 'insurance' in case something like what happened in CoM failed to be a success.

Although it wasn't mentioned in plain sight, but it will, Nemas is an expert on the nature of the Nobody. As such, only because Marluxia and Larxene were 'working for Nemas' in the shadows were they able to be 'ressurected'.

Chapter Five tomorrow. ^-^ Thanks for the support, as usual.

--

-- Chapter Five --
    Yes, Kairi is unconscious again. Thankfully this time it isn't due to her vision attacks or whatever you wanna call it. Who knows, maybe this Glenn character knocked her out. *rolls eyes* I admit it's a little excessive, but I found it necessary for Kairi to be 'knocked out' in order to get some of those 'flash backs' into the mix.

In any case, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

18. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

The plot is certainly intriguing and the writing consistently good. I admit I'm hooked and will be reading every chapter. :)

19. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Indeed...though I must say when Sora just said he was going to talk to Merlin about Kairi's condition, I didn't think that really suited him.

However, I suppose it could since you explained that the trio had changed quite a bit ever since they returned to Destiny Islands.

Nice work.

20. Soushirei 運命の欠片

XD If it's any consolation, Sora never asks Merlin. It was actually him trying to cover up his anxiety about her story (which is described in the narration that followed that scene).