Kingdom Hearts III: The Revival (Working Title)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Soushirei, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks, Gharanth. Always nice to have you comment on my work. And thanks for appreciating my Riku.

Well, not really mine, but you know what I mean. I tried to picture what he might've been like two years later, and thankfully you agree.

Chapter Ten is on its way, I can almost guarantee it'll be out by Friday, unless something horrible tomorrow hapens--like I lose all ability to write.

Thanks everyone for the continued support! My hiatus begins right after Chapter Ten is posted so this fic will get rather silent on the forums for a while.

2. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

XDDD Lmfao, I think that's hilarious. Olette's a bad girl. She needs to wash out her mouth.

Again, love this chappie, and can't wait for chapter ten! :3 Especially since it's LONG.

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Cloud and Riku's part of the journey seems quite interesting and particularly like the comic relief scene in Twilight Town.

'Over here,' ...does it have something to do with Namine.

4. Soushirei 運命の欠片

This... is actually ridiculous. Take a break if you can't read this all in one sitting. I swear to god it was time-consuming enough to proof-read this, and I had to do it in sections.

And now with the new forum layout, this will just completely destroy the size of your scrollbar.

But as promised, this is the *final* chapter that I will be posting here on the forums. I will be going on my hiatus from here until I finish the fic, as both FM+ and creating the outline for the second half will be the next few tasks I have in mind for myself. Perhaps I shall revise my original ideas with some that may come up after I play through FM+.

Thank you all so much for continually supporting my fic so far. It's meant a lot to me and I'm glad many of you have enjoyed everything up until now. A particular mention goes out to draik88 for PM'ing me with concerns as to why Chapter 10 wasn't up when I said it will. Thank you so much for your concern! It made me feel all fuzzy inside. :3

And here is your answer, draik88! XD I hope you and everyone else enjoys this conclusion to 'Act One'/First Arc of Kingdom Hearts III: The Revival (A Working Title)!

And.... go!

-- Chapter Ten --
    Now if you'll excuse me. I need an aspirin and a long nap.

5. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Bravo! Marvelous! Encore!

Bloody fantastic! I thought Roxas had turned against Sora and Co for a minute there...really awesome. You portrayed Roxas perfectly and I didn't expect you to bring in Zack as one of Nemas' henchmen. The description of the combat was superb and again, you displayed all of the characters perfectly.

Fine job, dude, fine job indeed.

6. draik88 Twilight Town Denizen

Are you REALLY sure you want to know? O.o
    ...FRIKIN AMAZING!!!!

It was perfect!...Better than perfect! I expected something really good, especially from how much time and effort you've put into this chapter...BUT NOTHING THIS MARVELOUS!

Just a few things I noticed though...

At one part I believe you wrote "Glenn" when I think you meant to write "Leon"...

and I noticed another part too...but I'm too over-whelmed to remember it...^^

...I never expected THAT from Larxene... XD XD XD

Thank You SOOO mcuh for posting it so quickly after my question!

P.S. I'm glad my message made you feel all fuzzy X3

*sits back and waits a long time for the next chapter...*

7. Soushirei 運命の欠片

LOL! Thanks for pointing that out. It was atrociously late when I was writing that entire scene (around 3am-4am) so I guess things just slipped my mind. I, myself, after reading it again after I posted it saw a lot of things I can correct, but to think I'd miss something that bad. XD

Thanks again, DarknessKingdom, draik88! It was great to get your comments and feedback about the fic so far! =D

I've thought of something a little neat, I was thinking about it when I was still around Chapter 5, and I think this is a nice place to try to get it going.

Sometime (hopefully in a few days) I'm gonna produce a little Pseudo-OST for this fic. Volume 1 will consist of some tracks for Chapters 1-10.

What is the Pseudo-OST? Basically, as I was writing this fic, I had my iTunes on and every now and then a song would come up that I felt really fit with the scene I was writing. And so, I thought perhaps I could make a fun little Pseudo-OST collection for the fic (Volume 1).

Most of them are all OSTs from anime, so many of you may recognize some of the tracks once I post them up. I'll probably archive them as a .rar and change their titles and file info for professionalism, but I'll be sure to add a little .txt file in the .rar containing the real titles and composers and the anime it's from.

Thanks again! <3 you all. XD

EDIT: Oh, this thread doesn't have to die if you don't want it to. I'm still open for comments and feedback from anything in the fic so far, and of course questions if you have any.

8. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

WOW. AMAZING. AWESOME. EXTRAORDINARY.
    THERE ARE SO MANY WORDS THAT I COULD USE TO SAY HOW INDREDIBLE THAT WAS.

I mean, the whole thing! WOW!
    This is better than most books i've read, seriously. Keep writing!

9. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Let ロクサス take a break, CarbuncleGem. ロクサス needs to cool down after his masterpiece XD

10. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

XD, ok. He does deserve a break. Sorry.

Wait... When are we going to see the next chapters?
    I can't wait.

11. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I can't really answer that right now. I haven't even solidifed the outline for the second half of the fic.

I'm really bad at staying within my expected timelines, but I'd *like* to have this entire thing done before summer hits. But I'll have to see how that goes, and I don't like making promises.

And don't worry about your last post, XD. I like the enthusiasm, and thanks for the support.

12. Misty gimme kiss

Very awesome. Too great for words.

Although reading this has taken about 4 hours. O_O.

13. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Wow... I'm pretty much speechless. I <3 your story. It was dramatic, fun, enjoyable, interesting, and had some comic relief between some serious parts. Bravo I say! Continue to write because you are truely are talented!

14. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

OMG!!!! This is AWESOME man!!!!! Words cannot describe the awsomeness of this fic. When is the next chapter coming out? I know you need a break, but please make it a brief one (not that i'm torturing you :)) so that you can continue writing.

15. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Wow, yet again you have surpassed yourself. The story is awesome and so dramatic.
    You really are a master writer.

16. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Thats got to be one of the best fan fics ive ever read :D

Keep up the good work!

*waits for next chapter*

17. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that this fic is still being read even now. ^^

>Keyblader<: XD I know, I want to get this fic done as soon as possible, but I refuse to rush it and do a job of any less quality than I would hope it to be. I know you understand this, so I know you'll be patient. ;D

Like I mentioned before, I'm not really going to start the outline until I've gotten through Final Mix+ so I feel fully prepared to make use of any new details that have come up in the game. I still don't know when this fic will reach its completion, but I hope I have all of your loyalties on this fic and will continue to anticipate it.

Thanks again, everyone! You're the best. =)

18. Mr. Mime Banned

A-Amazing...I just took a breath after that chapter...AND I CRIED RIGHT AFTER. IT'S OVER! I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER AS LONG AS I LIVE! (Or unti the next chapter comes out...which ever comes first...'Kal ho Na ho') I am definately sending this in to Square Enix, and they are going to pay you for this! xP

19. ObiLaws Moogle Assistant

Hooked

I'm hooked too. I've only read to Chapter 4, but I'm really immersed in this story. Can't wait to read it all the way through! Good job, man! The only thing that seems out of place so far (how far I've read) is that, and this is mentioned a lot in the first KH game, the characters from all the worlds went to Disney Castle, yet in the first KH game Sora wants certain characters to come with him from their worlds but Donald always repremands him and says "But that would be medling!", so it doesn't seem true to the story that all the characters were at one spot.

20. Soushirei 運命の欠片

You know, you're right. It was a rule that people shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other worlds.

However, my only justification for this is that witnessing a wedding in another world isn't really 'interfering' with the affairs of other worlds, rather, they've become spectators. In KH1, Donald reprimands Sora when he wanted to help Alice, because by helping her, he'd be disrupting the world order. Basically he'd be interrupting the natural flow of an event that would've otherwise not happened had he cut in. Donald's wedding is slightly different from this manner as despite the Disney character's audience it would've happened anyway.

I also just think Donald deserved some special treatment and was 'somehow' granted a special circumstance for his wedding. The Disney characters all returned back to their home worlds the following day. Having the knowledge that there are other worlds shouldn't be an issue; King Triton knew about the Keyblade and the fact that there are other worlds, so I'm sure it's fine that others know that as well.

On the topic of meddling, Leon sure seemed happy to have Sora 'meddle' in the affairs of Hollow Bastion in both KH games. XD, so I think the idea of 'meddling' in other worlds probably isn't as severe was it was portrayed initially in the game series.

But thanks, I know it's something rather odd to open up a fic with, given all that's happened, but it's not a focal part of the fic, so I hope you can overlook that. XD