Kingdom Hearts III: The Revival (Working Title)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Soushirei, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ObiLaws Moogle Assistant

Extra question and comment

I just have an extra question and comment. Would you think about including Disney worlds that weren't included in the games (I already read the post about anime worlds)? Such as Toy Story? Or maybe bring back worlds such as Deep Jungle (Tarzan)? Because I noticed that you only included people from worlds in the second game although the worlds that got cut out from the first game were still there. And did I miss something (this is not story related) or did Simba's world not get destroyed. In the first one Jiminy Cricket said it was destroyed and then in the second one it was there again?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Soushirei 運命の欠片

As for adding new worlds that weren't in the game that are Disney, I'm not really sure. I don't see myself doing it at this point. I'll take the example of Toy Story: I'm not entirely fond of the idea of retelling the story of Toy Story while trying to progress my KH3 plot. I feel it would be too much of a filler, and deter me from expanding on the plot regarding the three Knights from the Secret Ending.

Note: Yes, the three Knights *will* be covered in the second half, now that I've finished and seen all of Final mix+

As for the worlds that weren't in KH2 but in KH1, I simply forgot about them. XD. I have no explanation as to why I didn't mention Tarzan and co. or Alice at the wedding. But I will say that I didn't want to make note of every person that was at the wedding, as it would be an exhausting list and kind of make the flow kind of choppy. To be honest, I just picked characters that came to my mind as I wrote the scene, so I haven't intentionally left anyone out. Basically, my insinuation was that everyone that Sora ever countered (from Disney worlds) was present, just not all of them had lines.

As for the comment about Simba's world. When Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless at the end of KH1, the world order was 'being restored'. As such, Simba's world was restored to how it was before it was destroyed, much how Destiny Islands was destroyed at the beginning of KH1, but was restored at the end. The same is true about the Pride Lands.

Thanks for the questions. =) I like hearing them and answering them. XD It helps remind myself of the story and keeps me thinking about it. After my last exam tomorrow I'm planning to start the outline for the second half; I'm a little excited.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I have only read the prouloge and I am already addicted!
    This is awsome ロクサス!
    Geez you are really good at this ,and I will read the other chapters to.
    this was amazing.How do you do it?
    Great job ロクサス ^^
    Looking forward to read the other capters;D

4. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks, K a i r i. ^^

Hopefully you'll enjoy the other ones as you read them. Chapter 10 is a bit of a doosie... so.. XD

5. YouSheng Traverse Town Homebody

geez, it took me so long to read ,,, because I am slow in reading...
    currently up to chp 3 and hope will finish ASAP

so far, I quite enjoy the story and cannot stop reading

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

No , problem ^^

I think I will , because you write in an interesting way.
    Well I don't mind about chapter 10.
    I'll read it anyway (:.
    I just haev to read all the other one's first =o.
    xD

7. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks, YouSheng, K a i r i.

It's great to know that there are still some readers despite that I've gone on hiatus for a little over a month now.

Just for a little update as to where I am at this point and what to expect:

- A lot of background history has already been plotted, regarding the significance of Birth by Sleep and Kairi's past and her importance in the second half
    - Will be beginning Chapter 11 sometime today or this week.
    - Chapter 11 will be somewhat like the Prologue (that is, a short scene of utmost importance, but does not take place during the current timeline of the fic). Consider it the Prologue to the second half.
    - I previously mentioned that I expected this to be a 20 chapter fic--it's possible I may exceed that number.
    - The events of Birth by Sleep--although confirmed by Nomura to be a new series--is directly related to Sora's Story in my fic.
    - i.e. Sora's Journey and Kairi's past are directly related to the three Knights and the events that took place in Birth by Sleep.
    - My Pseudo OST is not being compiled at the moment, sorry about that. My finals kept me busy and now I'm anxious to get my fic back underway.

Thanks for your support, even now!

8. Iraxada Moogle Assistant

Ah-hahah. I'm not gonna complain if it exceeds 20 chapters. It's a damn good fic. While I wait... I should finish my own countdown of a KH fic. One chapter to go... *dies from lack of inspiration*

9. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Well guys, here's Chapter 11.

I originally planned it to be the Prologue to the second act/second arc, but uhh.. it turned out longer than expected, so I guess it's not really considered a Prologue. It does have a prologue feel to it as it doesn't take place during the current timeline of the fic, but nonetheless I found it to be a great opener for what's to come next.

I hope you all enjoy the new Chapter 11. Oh, and it's past 3am; I didn't bother to proof-read. But you're all smart and humble individuals. Correct the mistakes yourselves and humble my idiocy when you find them. =D

-- Chapter 11 --
    Right, why was the dialogue in italics instead of quotations for the first half of this? Don't worry, that's not some random lethargic mistake on my part. I took some liberty with the FMV and the fact that you couldn't see the Knights' faces when their armour was still... intact.

Basically, it's like telepathy. Italic dialogue represents telepathic communication between the Knights--and this ability is in part due to their helms, which contain mysterious properties. This ability extends beyond the helm, as Ariannas communicates with Ven even after her helm was removed.

Oh, and why Ariannas, you say? One, 'Aqua' just didn't fit her when I thought about it. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't bring myself to name her 'Aqua'. So... I changed her name. 'Aqua' will come up in another context, but for now, the names of the Knights are: Atticus, Ventus, and Ariannas. Deal with it. XD

And who the hell is Nocenarus!? The old man, that's who. His connection with Sora's Story? Will be explained in due time. Why Nocenarus? It comes from Latin. You can do the homework. =)

Hopefully you enjoyed this very-long-a$$ prologue to the second half. As before, I love and appreciate the comments and feedback you all give me, and I'm willing to answer any questions regarding the story.

A lot of the plot is still mixed around in my head without some chronological order, but I'm probably going to align them as I go along. The ideas are all in there somewhere... somehow.

Thanks again, everyone!

10. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I noticed in the paragraph where Ventus is slowly being taken out of combat by Nocenarus, you put in Roxas. -_-;

Apart from that, your description of the battle is excellent and takes the story to a whole new level.

Please continue.

11. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

"Let's give this ******* something to remember." Oh, that was fantastical.

I know this is mean, but I'm going to annoy the hell out of you until you put up chapter 12. I'm really sorry, but I have to.

12. Soushirei 運命の欠片

XD. I knew I would do something like that eventually. Thanks for the heads up, I'll go change that now.

Thanks, both of you. XD It's been a while since someone's responded to my chapters under 24 hours.

13. draik88 Twilight Town Denizen

Are you REALLY sure you want to know? O.o
    ...It's been so long, but the wait was WELL worth it!

Amazing description of the FMV! The enitre flow of it was really well written, and I loved the way your wrote out the battle scenes! I can't wait to find out where you're going with your ideas. Hope you post the next chapter soon!

14. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Haha, I accomplished absolutely NOTHING in HTML class today because I was so busy reading your story, chapters 9, 10 and 11 XD I guess that's to some extent my fault, but I'm putting the blame entirely on you because your work is SO f-cking good. How the bloody hell do you write like that...? Wtf! Those battle scenes were truly amazing it blew me away.

The more I read this, the more I'm totally curious to know where you're going about with Kairi ~ I hope the next chapter will focus more on her mysterious case! :3

To wrap this up, in chap 10, I wanted to thank ya for giving Zack an appearance! *__* (*fav FF character*) it was a total shock that totally took me by surprise - I never saw that one coming XD *sigh of happiness*

Awesome going man! Keep up the great work! <3

PS -
    Serve the dumbasses please? ...T__T

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'm sorry but i only have time to read the Prologue so far, n' i have to say i'm really enjoy it. It's well laid out which makes it easy to read, n' is easy on the eyes & the detail of it is superb.
    I'm only sad that i never read this before. I can't wait to read the rest, keep up the great work. :D

16. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Thanks, draik88, StupidAquarius, kitty_mckechnie!

=) I'm glad you enjoyed it--and hopefully will continue to enjoy it.

XDD Aww.. 'Nocenarus' coming from 'Nocen', which is Latin for "bad, evil, wicked" etc. ;p

17. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Chapter 11 one word to describe it... AH-MAZING!!!

I've been waiting for the next half! And it came... and it was fantastic! :D

18. XIIIHearts Destiny Islands Resident

I can't even find words to describe how AMAZING every single chapter has been. The way your able to describe the battle scenes is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
    Keep up the incredible work!

19. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Well, here's Chapter 12. It's mostly a 'textbook' chapter as there isn't a lot of talking, but a whole lot of background info that is important to know for the future. As such, this chapter also is slightly shorter than the average length (this one's around 4,000 words instead of the average 5,500).

I didn't particularly like how this came out, but for now it'll have to do. It may or may not be changed when I review it before its final release on FF.net

Hope you enjoy it anyway!

- Chapter Twelve -
    Luke *gas mask* ... I am your father! Rawr!

To be honest, I had to place all of this somewhere, and that's only about half of what needs to be explained (It still doesn't answer what led up the events of Birth by Sleep, no?) Those details will be discussed later.

For now, I felt it was best to end it here. I hope you all enjoyed it regardless.

20. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

(Eeeek I'm the first to post x3)

What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting such a quicky update! <3

Bits and pieces are finally starting to fall into place! Waaah awesome chapter, even though it was just a history lesson. (lol until the end anyway xD) IT STILL ROCKS! You rule this section with your story by far.

A little question kinda popped up on the way, and I apologise if I missed a scene or something that explains this, but how does Roxas know about Kairi's past? >_>;;;