Kingdom Hearts rpg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *^~KairiHeart~^*, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"like it?" he asked as he sat back down.

2. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    Kairi smiled. "Yeah, I do." Kairi grabbed a rock and started drawing something in Sora's hand. She moved away to reveal Sora's Keyblade in his hand. "How about that?" Kairi looked at it. "Something's missing...." She drew something else, off to the side of Sora and Kairi. "There." Sora looked and saw the person they had forgotten to draw: Riku.

3. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"yeah. thats better." sora smiled and layed down looking at the cealing.

4. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"You know, we've been best friends for a while. Maybe even more than best friends." Kairi blushed.

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora turned to look at kiari. he saw her blush and started to blush a little. "ya know, its been a long time but we finally made it back. hey, where do ya think the door to the light was?"

6. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora was sitting up thinking when he finally remembered somthing. "oh! Kiari i forgot!" sora reched into his pocket and pulled out kiari's lucky charm. "i forgot to give this to you!" he handed the star shaped shell to kiari.

7. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"Oh, yeah. I gave it to you." Kairi took it. "But, you know, I don't think it matters which one of us has it. As long as it's one of us. And that door to light? I think it was the power of your heart that opened it." Kairi looked up. "Do you think... that hearts can be, well, more powerful than we think?"

8. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"I kon't know...... I think your right about the more than friends thing though...." sora blushes a little and keeps talking. "but the power of a heart is still unmatchable...." he got up and walked out for a sec. he came back with a poupu fruit and set it down by the picture of the faces and stared at it.

9. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi smiled. "And we've gotten older. You know, I think Riku's changed." She stopped and looked at the picture. "But he's gone through a lot." She looked at Sora. "You have, too. When we were about to set sail last year, I was ready for anything. So I thought. I had no idea it would get this big and important." Kairi looked outside. "Let's go to Traverse Town, now. Whoever that was that wanted you seemed urgent."

10. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora jumped up. "oh i forgot about that!" started out the cove and turned around. he walked over to the poupu fruit and picked it up. he slid it into his pocket and walked out.

11. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi followed. "So, can you show me how to get to other worlds? Like you do when you put your Keyblade on the ground and it makes that crown-shape?" She got the Oathkeeper Keyblade out. "I'd like to learn."

12. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora put one hand behind his head and laughed. "its not that easy."he said. he pulled out what looked like a cube. "We're taking the gummie ship." he said as the cube turned into a gigantic ship. sora jumped in. "c'mon get in!"

13. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"Okay." Kairi got in. She gasped "What about Riku?!" Riku suddenly came by and got in. "I'm coming," he said.

14. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

(i forgot to tell you, if you wanna be Riku, too, you can be him. i just had to be him for that moment.)

15. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora handed kairi the poupu fruit in his pocket. he pressed a couple buttons and they lifted off. "Hold on to that please."(ok)

16. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi held onto it. After a while, they got to Twilight Town. "Hey, this is where Roxas lives, right?"

17. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora landed and got out. "um... well.... i kinda am Roxas kairi." he laughed and walked over to a sign.

18. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kaiti laughed, too. "You're right. Like I'm Namine, I guess. Strange, how you find out you're more than you thought." Kairi looked and noticed who it was that sent the note and gasped. "Look! King Mickey!!"

19. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"King Mickey?!?!?!? Why would he be here?" Sora said walking to kairi.

20. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"Like the note said, he probably wants to tell you something." Kairi walked over to Mickey. "So, what was this about?" Mickey turned around. "Oh! Sora, you're here! Listen, Sora, this is important. Do you guys remember Xemnas?"
    "Yeah, but, he's dead, right?"
    "Wrong. He's not dead. In fact, he's worse than that."