Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius was a little hurt that Cinderella didn't answer him, but she might not have had time to answer, so he remained unfazed as Cinderella left the room. He turned to the others. "I have an idea," He said, "Since some of us already know whats going on, maybe we can help Cinderella by finishing her dress. What say thee?"

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Well," Raisor glanced at Eon then to Basill, just as Eon had complimented the detective, which sounded a little forced or something, "I do think the the Great Mouse detective is trying to keep away from something. After all, what's the point in "deducing", as you would put it, everything about this surgeon when it has absolutely nothing to do about why he or that little girl is here."
    He never knew a person that tried to dodge a subject so much so quickly, and he highly doubted that there was a reason for a detective, even one as great as he might be, to talk about every little detail. Especially when they seemed to be in a hurry.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"That sounds lika good idea." Luna jumped down to the floor and looked at the book Cinderella was using to sew her dress. "Cinderella deserves to have her dreams come true. We should help her fufill her dreams." Luna closed her eyes and placed her right hand over her heart as she said that.

4. Krowley Moderator

"That's the spirit then! Ladies, don't hesitate to take my arm, it is going to be a treacherous hike," he winked, tipping his hat. He took the map back from Karina and began to examine the trails. "Let's see which way we're taking.." Looking alongside the Outback's map, he shook his head in disappointment. "Tsk tsk. Well according to this outdated mess, our choices are between the Suicide trail through Nightmare Canyon, or the shortcut at Satan's ridge. I personally recommend the suicide trail; More snakes, but less quicksand. After that, I know the terrain like the back of me ear. Maps are useless in the outback anyway." With that said, he took both the map and compass and threw them away. "Yana and other miss, don't take that as a diminishing of your abilities, you are still vital to this mission." He turned back to Kross, who had still been carrying the bag he threw him. "You're still fine in your own duty," he said, packing on a few more bags. "All set then, just soon as the little mate over there's all set, we can start making our way."

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Karina leveled up!
    AP Increased!
    Learned Combo!

Kross Leveled up!
    AP Increased!
    Learned Guard!
    Learned Dodge Roll!

Yana leveled up!
    Learned Gravity!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaq felt suddenly inspired by everyone's willingness to assist in making Cinderella's dream come true. "Say, got an idea!" He exclaimed excitedly. "We a fix a Cinderelly dress for da ball!" Jumping off the windowsill he trotted quickly to get a closer look at the dress design. "Can't be too hard! Just need lotta pretty things! Jaqjaq find all sorts of things around da house that would look good on Cinderelly!" He paused once more to think. "But uhh.. what would Cinderelly want on her dress?"
    Determined, he climbed, her nightstand, to search for any sort of indication to Cinderella's desired design. As luck would have it, she left pehind a depicted sketch of materials that would make it complete. "Zugk-zugk, everything we need right here!" Kneeling over the nightstand, he yelled back down to the rest of the party.
    "Runa, Etree, Steer, Kelkel! you help a Jaq, help cinderelly?!"

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Of course Jaq!" Steel said. "You and Ciderella helped us, so it's only fair that we help you!" He turned to the others having no doubt they would agree as well. "They may agree because it's "right" instead of "fair," he thought. "But either way they are likely to agree."

6. Doukuro Chaser

With places named Suicide Trail and Nightmare Canyon it seemed that Australia was a dangerous place but this guide seemed capable enough. Sounded like he at least thought he was so trust was thrown to him, however she would never fully rely on anyone alone and thus would keep her eyes open. With that set there didn't seem anything else left to think over so she looked back to Kross and gave him a nod. "Ready?"

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Like we're gonna say no? Let's make Cinderella's dream come true!" Luna smiled and had a detemined look on her face. Cinderella, don't worry. We'll all help make your dream a reality. "Jaq, what do we need to do first?" She looked towards Jaq and smiled with determination.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

"It wouldn't feel right turning down a woman in need." Kel said. Since they didn't have a set goal at the moment, a little side quest wouldn't hurt. especially if it was for a good cause.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina rolled her eyes at the comment about them taking his arms. "He can't be serious. Not going to happen." She thought. Listening to him name the trails that they could take gave Karina no confidence in what they were about to do. Who would ever want to go on trails with names like those? But she supposed if there was no other choice she would go. "Lets get moving then, no use standing around here." Karina said.

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross contented himself to watching the scene unfold. He was innocent, but definitely not clueless, he was sure the fellow male was trying his hand at flirting. He caught the bag handed to him, only watching as the mouse described the perils they would be soon face. A smile was on his face before he looked at Yana, a slight incline of his head showed that he was more than ready."Yeah, it can't be THAT bad. All we gotta do is reach this Poacher and stop him from doing any more harm, should be an easy task."He trailed off, practically gushing confidence. After all, he was trained to handle situations like this. He walked up to the male and nodded to him."I'll follow you."

11. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius did a front flip off the ledge that he was standing on and walked over to the dress. "I say we go back to the living room," He said, giving the rest of the group a slight smirk, "I saw some dress materials while inside the trap. Apparently the entire household must be going to this ball. But to exclude Cinderella I wonder?"

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel smiled behind his scarf. A gesture the others couldn't see. "It seems I wasn't wrong about them." he thought to himself. "Alright Etrius, I'll follow you. he said aloud. He jumped down from the nightstand and landed next to Etrius. "I agree with you, we'll have to cancel any plans to keep her from that ball." To Steel it didn't matter what obstacles were in his way, he would overcome them.

13. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Excellent," Etrius said, satisfied by Steel's choice. He might come to like this guy a lot. He turned to Kel and Luna, and asked, "Anyone else fancy to come with us, or would you rather stay here and help Jaq with the tools?" He halfly asked this question because of safety issues, in case Heartless appeared. There was a lot of negativity around this house, and there was a high chance that Heartless would find Etrius anr the others, since they were Keyblade Wielders.

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel looked up to Kel and Luna, awaiting their response. He understood Etrius meaning. Luna was still severely injured, and She couldn't be left alone. It would put her in more danger if any Heartless showed up. It was a risk he didn't want to take. If she was dead, who would play her part in the grand scheme of things?

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm staying with Jaq. Considering that I bet none of you guys know how to sew anything, I'm gonna stay here."Luna tied her hair back into a high ponytail. She took another look at the dress and the book Cinderella was looking at to sew the dress. "Wow! This dress design is amazing! Once we're done making the dress for Cinderella, I bet that she's gonna be super happy." Luna had that determined look on her face once more as she said that.

16. Krowley Moderator

"Wise decision mate. You'll find the outback to be quite the dangerous place.,," Jake mentioned, replying to Kross. "Soon as our ride gets here, we can be well on our way. Thankfully we're in a safe zone, so we shouldn't have any trouble with- Oof!" Jake was knocked back a few feet by a charging dog. The blue dog knocked him against a rock, only for him to lift his hat above his face in confusion. "What kind o' Dingo are you supposed to be?" The blue dog didn't reply, as more of it's kind began to appear. Moles with Drills for noses spouted from the ground and birds with boxing gloves descended from the air.
    "I've lived here all my life and never seen critters like these.. but if it's a whopping they're after!" Jake roughed up his nose and put up his dukes.

~MISSION START~ II. Dangers of the Outback
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    "Hmmm... Cinderelly need; Pink Fabric, Pink thread, White Button, White Lace, and White Sash," Jaq read aloud. The pictures in Cinderella's dress design were descriptive enough fro the diminutive mouse to understand. "Everybody pick a meterial and meet back in Cinderelly room!" Before they set, off he yelled back out to warn them. "Oh, Carefee Roosafee! Roosafee a catcat! Meany, sneaky! Jump at you bite at you!" Jaq began to make hissing cat sounds to try and explain what he was saying. "Zugk-zugk? Cinderelly gonna be so surprised!"
    ~MISSION START~ I. Materials
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Arriving at the haystacks, Krowley began to search the each individual hay bale. Most all of them looked alike, if not for the small trunk, pointing out of one of them. A short grey trunk stuck out only a few feet of his hiding place. "Umm, Dumbo?" he asked. "you can come out now." The trunk immediately sucked itself back into the hay. Sighing, Krowley called back out to Timothy. "Hey timothy! I think we found him!" he called reassuringly. The circus mouse became attentive and nodded, scurrying over to their location.
    ~MISSION START~ I. Find Dumbo
    Shapur leveled!
    AP Increased by 1!​
    Krowley leveled!
    Learned Item Boost!​
    Command Gauge enabled!​
    HP increased by 5!​
    MP Increased by 1!​
    Attack increased by 2!​
    Speed increased by 1!​
    Defense increase by 3!​
    Magic increased by 2!​
    AP increased by 3!​
    "Aww, dumbo, come on out, wonchya?" The top of the hay pile shook in a denied response. "Are you really gonna let those bullies get the best o ya?" Doing the opposite, the hay pile swayed back and forth in a confirming action. Timothy sighed turning back to Shapur and Krowley. "Dumbo here hasn't been doing so good since they took his mother away."
    "Why did they do that?" he asked attempting to finally understand the current situation.
    "You see, one of the human boys was makin' fun at poor Dumbo for his big ears and Mrs Jumbo lost her temper. She kind of lost it, and the circus folk put her in incarceration and we don't know what's gonna happen to her."
    "I see. So what happens to Dumbo?"
    "That's just it. I been trying to make him famous so they release his mother. I even pulled a few strings and got him to be part of the the headlining act. Dumbo the great will be known all over!"
    "I... guess that makes sense," he replied unconvinced.
    "Believe me kid, when you're big in the circus, you get connections... Now if only I can give the guy some boost of confidence. His show starts in 20 minutes!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    "After confirming Dawson's attributes and origins he turned to the rest of the party. "You three are obviously not from here. The attempt at blending in is respectable though. Now if only I could use my disguises in that same discretion, but you know how hard it is to find the time these days." Once again remaining inattentive to them and more so on his focused task, he reach out a box from his cupboard and opened it, to reveal it was filled with different styles of bullets. Scouring the different selections, he had discovered the one he had been searching for. "A-ha! Now, where'd I put that other bullet..." he began to look along the ground, and look inside his pockets to search for the one he had been safeguarding. Olivia had spotted it fall from his robe pocket and tugged at his robe to get his attention. He turned to find her holding it directly in front of them.
    ..Thank you.. Miss?"
    "Flaversham. Olivia Flaversham," she replied contently.
    "Yes, uh whatever" he replied heading towards a microscope.
    "Yes, but you don't understand-"
    "Shh!" Taking both the bullet from his collection and the one he had recently been keeping. Placing them both under the microscope, he turned them in opposite direction hoping to find a match. "Yes... Yes!.... Noooooooo Drat!" he cried out furiously. "Another dead end..." he began to sulk towards his chair. "He was within my grasp! It took me a week to attain that bullet and I have nothing to show for it" he then collapsed in his chair with his hand on his forehead. Taking this as an opportunity, Olivia stepped forward to explain her situation.
    "Now will you please listen to me? My daddy's gone and I'm all alone."
    "Young lady... this is a most inopportune time," Basil replied woefully.
    "Surely your mother knows where he is?"
    "I-I don't have a mother," she said hesitantly.
    Clenching his teeth in an awkward reply. "Well then.. perhaps- See here! I simply have no time for lost fathers!" he explained in a flurry of confused replies.
    "I didn't lose him! He was taken! By a bat!"
    Basil had suddenly become interested as his eyes widened. "Did you say Bat?"
    "Y-yes..."
    "Did he have a crippled Wing?!"
    "I don't know... But he had a peg leg!"
    "I say.. do you know him" Dawson asked.
    "Know him?! That bat, one 'Fidget' by name, is an employee of the very fiend who was the target of my experiment! The horror of my every waking moment! The nefarious Professor Ratigan!"
    "Ratigan?"
    ""He's a genius Dawson! A genius twisted for evil! The Napoleon of crime." Basil had all of a sudden become very charismatic in his explanation of his foe.
    "As bad as all that, eh?"
    "Worse! for years I've tried to capture him, and I've come close. So very close... But each time, he's narrowly evaded my grasp!"

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Once we all gather the materials we need, I'll sew them on with all of your help of course." Luna looked at the materials they needed. "I'll go find the white lace." Luna started to head out of the room with an image of the white sash memorized in her head. Roosafee? Lucifer? Is that what Jaq is saying? I'd better watch my back during this time. She felt causious now because of Jaq's warning but it wouldn't stop her from achieving her goal.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Okay then, I'll go find the pink thread" Steel told the others. He turned and started walking towards the mouse hole. "This will be an excellent opportunity to familiarize myself with the corridors of the mouse holes" He thought to himself. He was hoping this would be just the perfect practice challenge for his new line of business. "Tch, She would scold me for being so reckless." He thought.

19. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius started jogging to the mousehole. When he was inside, he saw two ledges, one was a high bar, the other was hanging in the middle of the wall. Below Etrius was a large drop. Etrius smiled devilishly, cracked his neck from left to right and stretched. "I would love to ground round 1!" Etrius said, his tone competitive. He took a running start, and jumped to the high bar and landed safely at the top. Then, his hands landed on the middle bar, causing him to flip backwards, towards the back wall. He landed on the wall, and thrust his legs. He landed silently on the other side of the drop and looked at Steel with a questioning smile.

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

When Etrius smiled Steel just knew he had to show off. "She would never believe that I took time out of a mission to actually play around" he thought. He Jumped upward towards the ceiling and flipped so that his feet landed there. Next he kicked himself towards the high bar, flipping himself lower onto the back wall. He kicked once again onto the middle bar flipped higher onto the front wall before jumping once more to the high bar, and flipping with great momentum onto the other side. He looked to Etrius for the reaction.