Kingdom Hearts: The Soul Reason

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Repliku, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

"You may be stronger then I, Xemnas. But you led us to failure." Siax said. He was prepared in every way on how to handle with his so-called superior. Roxas once joked that he sucked up to him, but now its going to change, he thought. "What do you have to say to this?" Siax waited impatiently for the calm nobodies answer. "Again, its just a matter of time before we fade out into darkness. This time without being murdered by a keyblade-bearer."

Xaldin examined the superior. He hasn't changed a bit. The same with all of us, but like Luxord learned, mutiny would happen. Xigbar bribed us into not actually being that tough on our so-called superior, but he could at least be number two now, in the organization.
    Xaldin hoped that the other members won't take it badly to be lowered down ranks. But, since Siax is not number two, and hes still is a second in command, then I guess they won't feel bad. Unless its only in the numbers.
    Xaldin dismissed his spear and looked to Siax.
    Like Roxas said....but thats not anymore.

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

"Demyx stop!" Sombre shouted. "If this person was able to use a portal, maybe he could tell them about the person in the darkness. However, Demyx did not stop and fired two more torrents of water towards the mysterious person.

"Riku, you have to do something."

Then she saw the look on Riku's face and that on Sora and Kairi's faces, it looked almost like .. they'd seen a ghost.

"Come on guys, he doesn't look that frightning, does he?"

3. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Having fun locked in a closet with Kairi 8D
    No one has chosen Sora, so can i be Sora?

4. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Some one already picked him.

5. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

oh lol can i be an ooc

6. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Yes, you can take Sora over. Just read back a few pages to make sure you know what is going on here with the character and it's all good.

Twilight Town: Roxas you arrive at the Usual Spot and find Hayner, Pence and Olette inside. As you enter they seem to be talking about school. They look over at you though and all of them study you curiously.

Hayner blinks and looks at Roxas. "Who are you? ...You remind me o someone but not sure."

Olette took a double take and rubbed her eyes. "You remind me of Sora, but that's not right. I know I've seen you before. You must be that boy we saw here that we mistook Sora for!" she announced somewhat excitedly.

Pence nodded in agreement with Olette's call. "Yeah, the one who hung around that other guy with red hair. What's your name?"

<Destiny Islands> DiZ stood there as water poured over him in a torrent and for a moment he eyed Demyx, taking in the fact he had just been attacked but by an Organization member that was actually defending Riku, Sora and the other companions here. He was surprised to see Demyx outside of the realm of TWTNW and the water left him a rather wet mess now. He looked down at himself and then back at Demyx and raised a hand. "You have no reason to attack me. I come here as a friend" he stated while simply letting the water run down him.

Riku could only blanch as his reaction was too late. Shock had taken him as he first noticed DiZ and Demyx had moved so fast. He was grateful to see that DiZ was alright and noted that he did not seem overly angered that the Nobody had attacked him. The affect on a regular person would have been a lot stronger, no doubt. "Demyx! It's okay, he's an ally. Not sure how he's back too, but this is DiZ or Ansem the Wise. It'll be alright." He stood forward now, returning fully to his senses and hoping Demyx was going to settle down. "That was very brave of you though, Demyx. Thanks." Riku could recall before that it seemed in Demyx's former interest to run away often so he was somewhat surprised to see the Nobody stand up and put his life on the line. More respect was born for Demyx at that moment.

<TWTNW> Xigbar shook his head. "Dudes, you are totally missing the point here. We need to work together and fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to solve a thing! We all thought the plan would work or we wouldn't have done it. We all did some stupid things. Some of us even went beyond the call of duty and you can't blame Xemnas all for it. Simmer down and let's like totally figure what's going on! There isn't that much time we've got to play around and we aren't going to waste it stabbing at each other, are we?" If he had a Heart he would be in disbelief now that Saix and Xaldin wanted to waste such precious moments with declaring outright mutiny. But no, he was a logical Nobody without that area of depth...just the memory of having it. He hardly moved to express himself as he spoke, accepting what would happen would. Was he going to have to put this little rebellion down? He began to wonder if anyone other than he and Xemnas at the moment saw the threat that loomed.

7. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

ok sure ill be sora

Ok guys im the new Sora! Continuing the story...

"Yeah Sombre, he really is frightening! Come on Riku lets go help her out!" Sora takes out Ultima Weapon and Riku takes out Way to the Dawn. All of them fight the mysterious person. After sometime of fighting... "Just who do you think you are?"

8. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

1. Sora knows DiZ.
    2. DiZ is a good guy.
    3. You cannot take over Riku all of a sudden.
    4. STOP SAYING LOL!! Its actually making me laugh..

bic:
    Siax turned his head to the sniper nobody, slamming his hand down onto his arm rest. "Whats with you being so logical all of a sudden? You seemed to have changed." Siax did not feel any anger, but the idea of Xigbar changing from a cool, fast but low thinker into a logical leader. "Are you trying to make me think you can have the superior rank?"
    Now Siax knew he went to far, and he didn't have a heart. He slowly closed his mouth, and rested himself back down. He was going to be quiet for the rest of the meeting.

Xaldin didn't flinch at Siax's outburst, but, Siax yelling at Xigbar just because he was becoming logical, was not like Siax. "Calm yourself, Siax. Xigbar's thinking to a good favour, and all you do is yell at him."

9. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

lol sorry repliku edited his post and i wrote before that...lol make you laugh??? fine then....LOL SORANSPARTINI!!! lol XD

anyways...who wants to continue?

who wanna continue? im tired of waiting

10. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

*shakes his head* Even if he does edit posts. Rikus not your character.

11. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

k, got it lol

12. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Siax would keep his mouth shut for the rest of the meeting. He said to much. What if Xemnas gave him the most horrible punishment? Maybe that was the intention of bringing Siax back. To be humiliated, and forever fight heartless. Unless you kill yourself by not holding back your being. But we don't have any beings.

Xaldin glanced to Xemnas. "Shall we continue with the meeting?"

13. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion started to sweat "well, you guys seem to be in some kind of mess... I just wanted to know if I could help, that's all... besides..." Raxtion stopped, looked down, and started to think about his past... all life begins with a cry... then why can't I hear mine? all my life has been plagued with questions... I don't even remeber how I learned how to speak...everything in my begining is a blank... except for my only friend...
    *flashback*

"well, hello there little fellow!" said a chiper voice

"wha- who are you?" said a scared little boy on the corner of a street

----- smiled

"let's get you out of these cloths and onto your feet!" siad the voice again

he was everything to me... he taught me all my values... everything that I know today.... dispite being suspicious at first... I learned the man's intentions were truly noble...

"this kid was mean to me at school! why can't I beat him up?!" asked a young Raxtion

"no... you must never harm another person... unless you really have to... if there is no other choice... then you can fight." said the voice

"yes, ----" said the young Raxtion

my only friend and I can't remeber his name... what kind of a friend does that make me...

*out of flashback*

Raxtion looked up, realizing he had spaced out "uh..." and awkward silence filled the air "what were we talking about?"

14. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

ok ill wait for someone to talk about sora

15. Ansem59 Chaser

ooc: dude... you need to stop spamming in here... you could get in huge trouble... spam is a big no-no!

16. P Banned

Demyx was obviously shaken at the minimal effect his water torrents that usually rent skin from bone had on DiZ. Despite this, instead of relaxing his guard at DiZ's and Riku's words, he raised his sitar and started gathering water in his other hand, tiny trickles from the ocean being feeding the water orb in his hand, quite clearly preparing to continue battle. "Oh really?" Demyx angrily questioned the former ruler of Radiant Gardens. "Just like what you did to Roxas was in his best interest, and how you 'protected' him from us?!" Demyx nodded at Sora, pointing him out to DiZ. "Look at him. Thanks to you, Roxas has been sealed inside him forever. Unreachable. I'm better off than him, because while I vanished like a normal nobody, I am back, while thanks to you, he is confined to a fate worse than death!"
    Demyx scowled, then almost laughed. "I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I can't run, because there is something in the darkness. Then here there is you, and I prefer to see my enemy. What's more, I have come back once, so I would rather take my chances with death again, than have you seal me away 'for my own 'good'!"

Demyx swung his arm back, and lobbed the water ball at DiZ, then ran after it weapon at the ready, planning to impale whatever was left of DiZ on the end of his sitar.

17. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Ven, if you want to play Sora you need to look at what he's already done and try to fit in and relax a bit more. If you use OOC, mark it but try to not just use OOC comments all the time and post actions or Sora's thoughts or something like that to keep the flow of the story. If you need help PM me and we can go over the story more since Sora just technically wandered over to the people on Destiny Islands and is there. He hasn't done too much.

Try to post again and write it like a story. You only have control of declaring your character's actions. You won't be able to control Riku or someone else.

IC:

DiZ shook his head. "Roxas was required to go back to Sora or his memories could not be restored. I will profess that in the past I did not see the Nobodies as having their own identities, but this is also because of the work of Xemnas and Xehanort. I will though say a few things I misjudged and also tell you that Roxas is currently not within Sora. Nor is Namine within Kairi. I will also state that there may be a way to make you more 'whole' but it won't be by Xemnas's plan. That cannot be allowed to go on as it took the identities of countless others away and that is no more right than how you ended up this way in the first place."

Riku cleared his throat. "There are things we all need to study but I think this is a moment where we may need to actually take action. The Nobodies are in trouble and whether they did wrong before or not, I think they don't merit possible destruction." Riku spoke flatly because he truly wanted to see what angle DiZ was going with but also to make it clear the stance he was taking this time. Before he had done things through quiet focus that went unnoticed but things were different now. Demyx and Axel as well as Roxas and Namine had shown Nobodies were their own people and perhaps they could be whole with some effort. How though was the question...without harming others to get what they wanted. He was still worried about how people like Xemnas, Xaldin and Saix would act with the situation but it was a chance perhaps they should take.

<Twilight Town> Repliku shrugged. "You zoned out for a bit there, new person!" Repliku waved his hand in front of Raxtion's face to make sure he was back with them mentally. "We are trying to get Sora and Riku to come and help the Nobodies. That's where DiZ went off to now...Destiny Islands, which is their world."

18. OOC: Repli, Random Angel said you can take Zexion away, as she won't be in this. Talked to her.

Naminé was at a loss. This Raxtion, while serving a good distraction, so she wouldn't have to go back so quickly, because she knew so well she was going along with this to avoid that path of which Ansem now took, piqued her interest. Not in the usual way, but something about him that made her gaze at him silently in wonder. However, her thoughts trailed off to the decision that concerned her beforehand, and this came back with Riku Replica's words about her hesitation. She had her mind set before, didn't she? So why was she so reluctant now? It wouldn't do good to remain here, and she wanted to be there to see how they were to work things out. Letting out a quiets sigh, she summoned a portal, the dark void appearing, leading to Destiny Islands. Naminé settled her eyes there for a few moments, before going in slightly, turning on her side to direct words at Raxtion, her voice much gentler and tensed, though not because of him. "We...we have to go now. I don't know whether you want to go along with us...but if you want, you can..."

She gave him a small smile, before glancing at the other boy, the silver haired Riku Replica, waiting for him to follow with the confidence she did not truly have. "Let's go, if you're interested in seeing Riku."

Xemnas shifted his eyes sharply to Xaldin, simply watching blankly as they all discussed this before a question was directed at him. He knew the two were a bit suspicious when he eyed them, yet, Xigbar clearly spelled it out for him in confirmation. "We shall. When our female member returns. I do have to say, that you have forgotten most of the templates in the Organization. Example, numbers do not matter here, so being number two, or three, will not grant you any favors. The numbers are there for those who appeared and joined in order to the group, nothing more, nothing less. Is why Saïx, is, or was, second-in-command while he's Seven. Cannot say he needs more superiority than this, marked the highest rank after me. Is the same exact same reason, why Marluxia, the 11th, was appointed Lord of Castle Oblivion. Of course, that particular aspect had more depths to it considering the situation at the time. As well, Xigbar is no much different as you have claimed, he's stabilizing his head at the moment for what it's important, something which is needed. Yes, we have failed on obtaining our Hearts, but it was tried. Do you have any possible, other ideas, to be whole once more? Or rather, did you have, back then? I am certain one of you would have mentioned it, otherwise. A unfortunate turn of events befell us all, I will not lie, in the throngs of the Keyblade, whose hands were with those who did not understand. It would be foolish to say that facing the wielders would not have occurred even with the the goal obtained, which is why, we were prepared, we all were. That was a fate that could not be prevented, despite whichever end. However, we're back, now, and facing a even greater danger. While I deem you two above mutiny, which was apparently a bad judgement of character on my behalf, as I'm revealed, with giving Saïx a higher point of authority, and Xaldin, a partner that I have known even before the days that darkness consumed us. you would've failed in the attempt either way. As have most. I'm not quite certain how you're aware of most of what happened as well, Xaldin, as you were gone before certain events had taken place, in the long run, to hold such a ploy. Yet, we might as well focus on the task at hand, things as this are uncalled for in this crucial predicament."

A mocking, tinkling bell of a laugh. "Did I hear something of mutiny?" A swoosh was heard as a a black, smoky cylinder appeared on a secured spot amongst the eternal white. "Join the rest of us."

His gaze fell in front of him at the three, empty chairs that stood in his sight, precisely the one on the far left filled with darkness expanding from above, and a blonde figure made her place at the her throne, sitting with a height and position of regal dignity, legs crossed under the cloak, poised straight, and both hands placed by her sides, planted on the surface of which she sat on. Xemnas studied her as a amused smirk was etched on her face, her eyes only slightly glancing at Axel, before diverting her attention to Saïx and Xaldin, who she regarded with a hint of skeptical expressions. He breathed, in his monotonous voice replying, "We appreciate that you graced us with your presence."

The hidden deadpan, as well kept and silent as it was, could not be missed.

A wave of her hand as she raised it up, being just as sarcastic. "As you should appreciate. My presence is grand, after all."

"Then we'll leave you to your ignorance."

Larxene rolled her eyes in response, but didn't say anything else to that simple counter, though she was quite perplexed at how the Superior had retorted. Usually, he would remain quiet or order silence from her, yet it seemed she was getting to him as well. Splendid. Her form of entertainment were on the two men still. Here she was, portalling into her designated seat, to go through with this meeting at last, only to then hear Xemnas's long, unending speech, nothing new, and the talk of mutiny among Saïx and Xaldin. Her orbs glittered as she stared at them, her lips curled pleasantly. "Aw, the two brutes forming a two idiot band. How sweet. If only done, when, you know, we were a proper Organization formed back then."

To prove a point, she gestured to the half empty room. "Look around, imbeciles. Gaining power is the least of your problems."

19. P Banned

Demyx tried to ignore his words, but through his reckless charge, he could not help but hear what was said by Riku and DiZ. He skidded to a halt, rock star style, but could only sap the water of it's form and strength, not its motion, meaning it was still hurtling towards DiZ, albeit without any real power. Demyx stood up, and brushed himself off. "I see. So Roxas is back too? Then where is he? How do you know this?" Demyx stepped forward, and struck a Pheonix Wright pose right in DiZ's face.
    Demyx then heard what Riku suggested, and swiveled violently. "Go back and save them? You've got to be joking. Certain destruction or not, you were happy to obliterate them last time, and now they are back full force." Demyx threw his hands out in front of him, trying to make Riku understand. "They won't bargain with you, or consider alternatives. At best you will get a riddle about Nothing. At worst, a mocking laugh. I say we ignore the organization and find some people who matter. For example, Roxas."
    Demyx couldn't understand why the others wanted to help rescue the organization. After all, they did nothing to help, and would only pose as enemies. Demyx knew them too well. Xemnas would just as soon sell himself out to the dark thing if he thought it would give him power. He tried to keep the thought of what Xemnas would do to him at the back of his mind.
    "Anyway, we're wasting time here. Come on Ansem, let's go find Roxas. I have some catching up to do."

20. Repliku Chaser

TWTNW: A darkness swirled and Zexion appeared in his seat, looking around at the others. "It seems we have returned through some unique circumstances. I expect we have some clue to this?" His soft voice carried despite what little effort there was behind making it heard. He leaned back in his chair and a hand was under his chin as he contemplated. "I also must laugh at those who speak of mutiny. Enough traitor behavior has already been performed and it has set us all back. It is not one member of the Organization's fault that we failed. It is everyone's because of our very natures that we let do whatever. We must have more control."

Xigbar still tapped out the Lone Ranger theme with his fingers on the arm rest though it was barely at all audible. Soon perhaps all of the Organization would be awakened but would it be too late. He listened to Xemnas's words and noted Larxene's and Zexion's entrances. At least now there were more people. He had hopes others would awaken and move their butts because this was just pathetic. Who wanted to fight for half the Org that was going to sleep through the whole disaster?

<Destiny Islands> "Demyx...we didn't want to destroy the Organization. We wanted to stop them from harming the worlds and doing things for others. I understood their plight after talking more with Axel and Namine. It didn't mean though that we could just let wrong doings go. If we can help the Organization we would. They don't deserve to die like this. Apparently though, DiZ knows where Roxas and Namine are, so you'll get to see them after all."

DiZ gestured and the water sent at him weaker than before seemed to be deflected and splash against the sand around him. "Roxas is at Twilight Town, which I have just come from. Were you and your friends ready to meet Roxas once again, you have but to go through the portal, though he spends time becoming acquainted with Hayner, Olette and Pence.

Another Portal opens up which is Namine's, to the Destiny Islands beach.

Repliku shook his head. "It's not that I'm that thrilled about seeing Riku. I'm sure he may hate my guts. I acted very stupidly and well...I'm not sure how I feel about him either but he was at least nice to me in the end. He didn't have to be, so I don't hate him. Sora was also nice. Ironically they were the only two nice people...at all." He frowned a bit and turned looking at the portal. "You aren't rejoining with your other yet, if that's your problem, Namine."

He turned and looked at Raxtion. "If you wanna come with us, you can. We're coming back here though too since we aren't going to leave the blond kid with the sucky tude here." Repliku then stepped forward through DiZ's portal and walked through, his body being surrounded by Darkness.

He stepped out onto the Destiny Islands beach and looked around. "So...this is the real place." He studied Sora, who had grown taller and looked at Riku who was notably quite taller. There was some Organization member there he was not familiar with, but he could definitely tell he was a Nobody...and a woman with Darkness. He could feel it off her so easily though her Heart was not so dark itself. And then there was Kairi, the girl that Sora had been seeking. It seemed Sora did find his friends after all and that things ended up okay. If that was all Repliku could have hoped for, since he had no dreams for himself, at least that did work out. "So, Sora, seems you found Riku and Kairi after all, and made it home. Very cool."

Riku watched as the form of him as a year younger emerged through the portal that was behind Ansem the Wise. He knew right away who it was...but how? His expression for a bit was just total blank. He did not know what to say but nodded to the words from his Replica's mouth. It was so strange to hear his voice from a year ago..so odd to look at himself from a year ago...but no, it was not him. He had to stop thinking that way. He had sorted it out a year ago. Riku Replica was not him. He was his own person. It was at least easier to tell the two of them apart now, he concluded. He waited for Sora though to speak, feeling it might go better with relations at this moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.