Kingdom Hearts: The Soul Reason

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Repliku, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

ooc: (demyx voice) right...did I ever pick the wrong rp for this one...
    You know, it seems Xaldin's turning into a new Xigbar/Zexion.
    bic:
    Xaldin looked to Larxene. "I shall." He bluntly said.
    It appeared to him that Larxene was still not exactly trustful, in his opinion. Her personality was...not sadist, but more of a traitorous type. You can count on her to traitor against you...thats the greatest info anybody ever has..
    Nothings changed. Everybodies still the same. Except, save for Siax, which was angry like any member who'd think Demyx was a fool for pretending to have a heart. It wasn't his fault he liked pretending...
    Although...Axel did seem like he got a heart from the key of destiny...I'll have to over look Roxas. If the members did come back, then surely Roxas did come back too. Unfortunately...Kingdom Hearts failed already.
    There'd be no use for him...but he does have a keyblade...his powers will deem very useful for the organization.
    Xaldin smiled at these thoughts. I'd think Luxord will have fun this time, gambling something he did have against a more powerful force then the keyblade wielders and the organization.

Siax looked at each chair in the meeting room.
    Like the keyblade bearers heart, its soul must be way more useful...maybe thats what this new force against us is trying to aim for....but...why did they bring us back?

2. Repliku Chaser

I would really have appreciated it had you gone to PM instead with this but I can see why you did not and so hopefully this will be one of the few times we need to stop and chat about this in the RP which interrupts the RP flow. Get ready for long-winded Repliku as I did take this very seriously to address it and hopefully assuage any worries etc.

Let's go through what happened to Namine. Worst thing is she was slapped and held at the Castle Oblivion and slapped and verbally assaulted. She obviously wanted her freedom and reached out to Sora to be her hero because of her link to him. She can have a more neutral attitude because she's a Nobody too and she also wanted to be real. Sympathy to them is what Namine had. Note she never -sided- with them except for Axel, who ran from the Organization. They had their own situation of wanting to be real and whole and wanting Roxas back. Sympathy is one thing. Saying she didn't 'blame' them was going to cause fire whether you like it or not from Riku Replica who suffered a lot in his mere 1 to 2 days of existence.

Let's look at what happened to Riku Replica.
    - First off, he had turbulent emotions from Darkness and being made by Vexen and set up to do certain things. He had a lot to contend with.
    - Secondly, he was beaten on by Larxene, betrayed by Vexen who he seemed to look at as his creator and had some respect for, he and Sora both responded to Namine getting hurt or put in positions of danger by Marluxia, he was mind raped by Namine under orders to what he was willing to fight against because he wanted to be an individual. Then to make his life complete Axel coerces him to kill Zexoin and go fight Riku to exist as the 'real' one, which Riku Replica himself says that in the end it would not have mattered.
    - Namine didn't even apologize but said she could not repair his mind. Sora and Riku were the only ones at all sympathetic to him, that showed him it at any rate. Hearing Namine say she doesn't blame the Organization, until she'd explain that comment, was going to be inciting him because he reacts that way.

Anything I said Axel did were facts too. I love Axel and he's one of my fave characters but anyone could see in CoM he was not a good guy. His transition in KH2 is what helped him even as we had a glimmer he was not 'so bad' in CoM. Again, no one called Namine OOC. How can Repliku be OOC when Axel pretty much sent him to his death and he was too naive at the time to understand it? He's going to have a grudge that would be dealt with IC. If you expect all the characters in here to not have emotional reactions to things, that's really a rough thing to do and kills the RP. No one is going against the player here and I've tried to make it clear in the other RP but for some reason you guys ignore me...that I do not hate the Org at all. I'm kind of getting tired of justifying myself because I run a lawyer who has to be the prosecution there.

Namine said in the novels and games that she didn't know whether to place them as 'good or evil'. She had sympathy to their plight as she also wanted to be real. She didn't agree with their methods and what they were doing which is why she did what she did. She also wasn't always going to be sitting there doing nothing. Note how she called Saix 'pitiful' for hitting her and Riku went in to save her. She also stood against Saix once again to take him on and Riku came out and helped her and she said 'Go get him Riku!'. She was benevolent and cared, but she wasn't stupid and knew she had to stand against what was happening in the methods she best could. She's also the one in the novels that practically begged Riku to save Axel. Her neutrality is sympathy and understanding the Nobody plight. It doesn't mean she didn't see what the Org were doing as wrong or she wouldn't have been also a force in trying to stop them and/or change who she could. That's my POV on it any way.

No one is here to 'justify the Org'. This isn't -that- RP so I am not carrying things over and would ask the same of you to not feel that way. Characters however that are canon and dealt with the Organization, or the Organization itself are going to have problems with what happened and go through their struggles. Namine sees them without prejudice because she wanted to be whole too and not just go back to Kairi. She and they had identities and she knew it, which is what she strove to get through to Riku and he accepted. The point of view of characters is the characters'. I expect Xemnas and DiZ are going to have their fair share of words too, as well as other members in the top 6 and also the Org members themselves had issues of not working together etc. Sora and the Org, Riku and the Org, etc are going to have some things they are not going to be happy about as they try to come together and get over things. That's part of role-playing and calling someone OOC based on it is not right to me at all. The characters ARE going to have to sort things out to work together. Namine may have it easier since this is partially what she wanted all along was that another way could be found for the Nobodies to exist and now people in canon may DO that, to include helping her. However, I'm very confused why you think there won't be bumpy roads along the way for the Org themselves and also the other side. The Org don't all get along and have issues they are dealing with. I can't consider ONE person's IC stuff in here to be OOC. I expect these arguments IC to happen because people then are running the characters the right way. Saix and Xaldin mad at Xemnas, definitely. Riku Repilca ticked off at Namine, he has every reason. Larxene mad at Axel, of course she does. Zexion annoyed at Axel, of course he will be. Axel annoyed at Marluxia, why not? If you notice, Namine isn't the only one who's been neutral. Some Org members are trying and Riku tries as well because IC that's how their personalities were.

Again, no one said Namine's comments were not IC. It's the way she said them that fueled Repliku and Repliku's reactions are what you are calling OOC and I don't see it for the reasons explained above.

TN, you had no reason to 'justify' any of this as no one called your character OOC. It is you calling Riku Replica OOC and I'm sorry but anyone who played the game of CoM would know he can get angry and he has his opinions too. What Namine said is her opinion and coincides with the book though I do feel you are taking away the fact that she DID stand against the Org when she had to and did not just sit neutral. She understood their plight but it didn't mean she felt it was right. She would not say whether they were good or evil because to her those are just words and the issue was not a simple black and white. She opened up Riku to this philosophy and he too went easier on the Org because of it to hope more would change. You didn't do anything wrong but I didn't either, so can you stop with judgments and let's continue?

What again was done was IC. I expect CHARACTERS to argue IC. This isn't the court RP so no one unless an 'act' seems OOC such as suddenly Sora becomes uber brilliant Einstein over night and doesn't follow his Heart anymore, should be coming up like this. If Namine was full of hatred at the Org, that would be OOC, but would she have feelings deep seated in her that also need resolved? I totally expect tensions to arise between characters and they have. Saix and Xaldin having issues with Xemnas, Axel and Larxene contending against each other, Riku Replica and his feelings towards the Org, Sora and Riku's opinions on things, Xemnas and Marluxia's thoughts, Ansem's feelings towards the top 6 members of the Org and vice versa, Roxas's problems with the Org and wanting to see his friends and make some of his life more real...it all equals very IC. If there were no problems for them and things they had to get over with, it would kind of make the RP boring, don't you think? Nothing should be taken as personal attacks OOC because this is not an opinionated RPG the way we -have- to be in the other one. We are involved OOC in that but here, we are writing a story, the characters are dealing with their own pains etc, the enemies are going to make them work together or there is peril. That's one of the key points of the story. Can the Org be redeemable? Is there a black and white line? Can Sora, Riku and Kairi and Ansem put aside their own grudges and pains to work and help people who they had to go against? Can the Org forgive and see their own faults and move on? Can worlds get over what happened? This is part of character development and I think people want that and it livens up the RP, making it more 'real'. Also, I will state plainly that the opinions of the characters I run are not going to always be -mine- because I study each character I take before I would bother with it. If I feel I am not compatible with a character, I will definitely ask someone else to run it rather than rape the character as I've seen done a ton of times. Perhaps I play out the Prosecution in the other RP too well but when I RP, I do it to be as 'real' as possible to the scene. Try to re-judge me, please.

I don't mind getting called on things because it makes sure I'm right or wrong and I can fix mistakes, but really the only OOC person that was in play and resigned was the one who played Sora for a bit and he took off instead of wanting to repair things, which was his choice. I've been SO IMPRESSED with how people run these characters. It honestly blows my mind. It's made this RP go on better than I anticipated. I really am eager to continue and not have this be a stressful environment because I have the most wonderful players really perhaps on the whole forum here who do such a marvelous job at times it leaves me just amazed. This of course, includes you. Hopefully this NOVEL I wrote in response to yours explains my directions more and also my feelings on the whole deal. I do understand why you had the feelings you do but I will hope now that they have been resolved because really, the last thing I want to do is argue with you when I think the RP is going just fine and the direction is IC. The canon characters I run hopefully anyone would feel they are IC and I'm sorry for the confusion, honest. The only reason I went so thorough on it was you had some serious issues here and I do understand them and I absolutely want no bleed over from the other RP here and want you to see that. I'm really not nearly as opinionated as you have accused me of being and I can't make that anymore clear. I'll let this RPG be the determiner and if that isn't proof, I don't know what is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Back IC:

Zexion gave a nod to Xemnas. Oh, he would explain but the Superior was right. They had more pressing matters to take care of and when they were out of here, perhaps a good talking was in order to fix what could be. Xemnas had laid it out quite clearly what the problems with Nobodies were and Zexion could not agree more with his assessment. Betrayal was easy as was killing others when you had no real emotional regret to feel over doing it. He pondered if this meant that they were all in need of some deeper thought on the matter because where the Heart could not be used, perhaps the mind could fill in the gaps by reasoning. This would of course mean going over Zexion's entire past...and remembering Ienzo and what propelled his decisions to perform what he did back when. Sometimes Zexion had to wonder if he would actually come to hate himself had he possessed a Heart to do so. However, as brilliant as he was, he could not have predicted the outcome and he did not so much feel that Xemnas was entirely at fault either. No, back then, 10 years ago, there were severe problems arising and tensions. He missed the past and some of the more happy moments, his achievements in life and even Radiant Gardens. Why had it all been so easy to toss away? He could not recall the answer but only that he felt it was the better thing to do at the time.

Continuing the studies on Xehanort, the mysterious apprentice Ansem had brought in seemed logical. After all, Xehanort had presented a great argument that Ansem was shutting down their operation but didn't he have a right to know himself? Why was he different from the others? Yes, at the time Ienzo totally believed that Ansem was being short-sighted and Xehanort had something very wrong and they should delve into it as it was plaguing the person quite possibly. Each new discovery brought more and more out that perhaps Ansem was right to say it was too much. But...no, at the same time it seemed such an end to a project that was pouring out new data on things never thought possible. And it was Xehanort after all who wanted to know more about himself and how could that be so wrong? Zexion's mind tried to think back more but things were shadows. 10 years was a long time ago and yet sometimes it felt just like it was yesterday. He had not changed in appearance one iota since that day he stepped into Darkness willingly. What was beyond intrigued him, captivated him...and yet then took away much inspiration once the Darkness closed in and took away his Heart.

This was not the time to go soul searching. He re-focused on the conversation at hand as Larxene had volunteered for being a guinea pig to probably just try to escape and go have fun elsewhere. A small curl of a smirk went to Zexion's lips and he knew had he had a Heart, oh he would have laughed. Larxene could do any number of things were she able to leave this realm. One would be to abandon them. And yet, she was also putting herself on the line so that if they failed to be able to send her onwards, she may be harmed or even destroyed. Did he care? No. Xemnas was right in that if there was no reason to care, it wasn't going to happen. He now just sat quietly because he was sure not volunteering for this himself! No, he much more preferred working in the shadows and not being the front man/woman for these sorts of things. Besides, it gave him a chance to study their predicament by having someone else do the deed. Xaldin spoke up, but he disregarded it. Xaldin was actually useful which Larxene had yet to prove herself. "I second that Larxene should go" was all he would say.

Xigbar listened to Xemnas's speech and his assessment of what action they might take. Larxene volunteering made him arch his brow. What was she up to? Of course, if she could escape, she would be free and would she actually care to tell the Keybladers anything or just go dancing off to play in her way? She had already proven more than enough that she was not a team player when she decided to go side with Marluxia. Was she trustworthy to carry out such a mission as to be the one who would get to the other side and maintain the corridor of Darkness should one be found that could take them out of here? He was now studying the blond haired woman. His thoughts wandered then off to Demyx, who had been all too eager to leave and the weird transportation that took him out. What if the entity, whatever it was, decided to destroy her due to attempting to escape what it was trying to make them feel was inescapable? ...It was too bad that Marluxia was not awake. This task was better to put to him if there was to be someone that needed to be destroyed first for any sense of justice. Xigbar chuckled to himself and shook his head. Xaldin had also put forth the offer and he had to consider this. Xaldin would be more trustworthy and had never betrayed the Organization. He also might know then that they would surely help him more because he had more power and focus and could be counted on to far more of a degree than nymph who had a track record. Xemnas was right to him in that right now every member counted despite what lack of feelings they had towards one another.

"I too sometime want to hear what it is that happened at the Castle Oblivion, but yeah, this ain't the time. I am thinking Xaldin would be the better choice here. At least we know we can trust him to not go off to some beach party sipping margaritas while the rest of us fry in here." Yeah, there was a serious lack of trust in her to do something that would remove her from others and give her a freedom they could not have. She had done her deeds in the past. Why Zexion was siding with letting Larxene go, he had no clue. How could he trust her after what had happened prior? Xigbar just wasn't going to install such faith in her yet as she seemed to so far only care about herself and had no commitment at all, as far as he could tell.

Destiny Islands: Riku watched now as a new being appeared on Destiny Islands through...Darkness yet again. After speaking to Ansem, the person seemed to be looking at him and of course, he probably sensed the power within just as Riku could feel the presence of Darkness in this being. But the person was not a Nobody. No, he was another like Sombre, somehow touched by Darkness through some twist of fate that was unknown. Hearing he came from Radiant Gardens...things began to click together. With all the turmoil and problems that had happened there with the Heartless, it would not be surprising that someone could turn out so unusual. He nodded to the new arrival named Jack. "Hey" he said casually as if he knew the person for years.

Ansem watched as Namine and Riku Replica were both wounded. Namine may not have a Heart but the fact she was a spirit connected deeply with her inner self didn't mean she was truly devoid of feeling. She had been a quandary to him before and he had studied her as she was unusual to the other Nobodies. However, he could see now as tears went down her cheeks, she may be even more capable of things than some of the others because what she lacked in Heart, she had a powerful spirit to compensate. She was meek physically but not mentally. He was chagrined for a moment as he thought back to how her interference was beginning to ruin things he had planned by dealing with Roxas and he had told Riku to get rid of her. He had been so angry then and she was just trying to preserve herself and help Roxas. Because he was a Nobody, DiZ couldn't have cared less, but Riku also felt sympathy to Roxas and also turned and left after the deed was done. Riku's departure had hurt him worse because he was a person who had done wrong in the past and yet was on a path that DiZ had not been willing to undertake until much later when his eyes became open. He had judged Riku in the Castle Oblivion and yet he too had tossed things away, which the main thing for a time was his humanity. Namine made him see it even more clearly now as the very real tears dripped down her face.

He then heard someone direct words towards him...his name was called. The being recognized him and addressed him as Ansem. His eyes came to fall on Jack, who in a blur in Ansem's mind had declared he came from Radiant Gardens, and yet as he studied the youth before him, he could feel the presence of Darkness. The same Darkness that had nearly consumed DiZ in his plight to stop the Organization at all costs. His homeworld was so scarred and this boy and countless others being harmed were the reasons for his anger. However, he felt none at the moment after becoming rather resigned to facts about life he had dodged for some time. "Greetings, Jack. It would seem that you make yourself present at a just time considering there is much going on. We are currently discussing the matter, as right now it would pertain to mainly liberating the Organization and Nobodies held in their world. Some force that is hidden is causing mayhem and we must discern what it is, assist the Organization to not allow this entity to have its way of claiming their Souls, and hopefully discover where King Mickey has gone off to. Welcome."

Riku Replica heard the small footsteps as they approached and still rubbed his head. As Namine's words entered his mind, he let out a soft sigh. He turned to look at her and saw the tears flowing down her face and frowned noticeably. He almost said 'Hey, I wanted to do that and you took it away!' but no, her crying was her own thing to do. His own pain subsided as he heard the apology and looked into her azure eyes that were the color of the blue sea here. They were so clear and yet now filled with water and reddened. It was almost as if he were looking at the water and the sky as it would turn into dawn or dusk, with the colors that were present there. He couldn't make himself stay mad when he had to look at an expression like this that was so vivid and sincere.

He stood up and stepped away from her. He had to get his wits about him or he'd sit there crying too, and tough people don't do that! "I accept your apology" he said shakily, holding back the desire to sob and hating that he felt it and that his voice sounded so weak. "I understand what you mean now. I suppose I agree with it. Don't cry because of me being stupid and overreacting. There's no point. Someday I'll get control of my anger but there's a lot of it and there's no one to trust with helping me deal with it so I will fix it somehow. In the end, it's not your problem." He exhaled and his shoulders slumped a bit.

He then smirked to try to uplift her a bit. "I guess you had a good vent at least. Roxas will come around. He's your friend and sometimes people just have to do some things to cope with what all has happened. I'm glad in a way you took a stand, Namine. It just sucks to get yelled at but I earned it for taking it one way and not bothering to ask you to explain more. So you taught me a lesson." The brief thought of giving her a hug went by and out of his mind. No, he wouldn't do such a thing. For all he knew it would make matters worse. He would have issues with her and she would with him perhaps if he mattered at all, but they were his own personal things and he would just have to cope. The feelings he had for her were not real, caused by memories. They didn't need to be so gripping and he resolved to at that moment try to ignore them. He'd get to know her over again and try desperately to ignore the feelings that were there from prior. That way he could try to distance himself. After all, she wasn't really a friend to him he had grown up with for years and somehow loved and wanted to be loved in return. That love was fake and it of course didn't have to be returned in any way. This was reality, he thought. If he could just rise above the false implanted things he had, start over, he could deal with her easier. He held up his index finger and turned away from her and looked out at a coconut tree as a focus.

Yes, that would have to be the plan of action here. He would falter at times but he could stick with it. After all, he was darn right stubborn and had a willpower. He turned away from her and thought to himself that when he'd turn back, she'd be the real person she was supposed to be. He had no connection to her. No history other than what happened at the Castle Oblivion where they were made to do stupid things. There was no here. No Destiny Islands, growing up, laughing, running, playing, caring. He then turned around to face her again with a look of conviction as a breeze rustled his hair. "You can't fix what you did, and I can't make it go away, but I can resolve myself to say that I know that what you did was by force and it's over and I'm not mad at you for it. I won't be such a burden to you and you owe me nothing. As I said, I am not your problem. That's the reality of it. I don't know you but as some girl who was trapped. You don't know me but for what you put in my head and I reacted to. Maybe you don't like me or something because of how stupid and jealous I acted, and possessive and just...weird. I am not that person though. I don't ever want to be that person again and that's the truth. Those memories you gave me...and Sora, they were not real and I'm glad he doesn't have to remember them to know what happened. For me though, at least they teach me some values in life and maybe I can learn to take them as well...someone who reads a story to a child as a moral lesson. You've suffered enough, Namine so I hope you'll always have dreams to follow of your own and that they will come to fruition. You have people around now that will take you as more real so it's a start. I'm going to head back over and listen to what the others want to do. I hope you'll feel better now and join the team. I'm sure we'll do all we can to help those in trouble so you aren't totally standing alone. Some of us may have more issues with it than you do, but it doesn't mean we won't do the right thing. So, come back over when you are ready. I'm out of your hair now." He then stepped more away from her and would begin walking back unless she had anything else to say.

3. OOC: I was actually thinking of sending this through PM, yet then I thought that it wasn't much to say or could not harbor any sort of long reaction, so I left it there, and waited a simple short post of understanding. Well, that prediction went wrong xD. But as for the reply to that big sized post, I'll sent it though PM, because I think you misunderstood what I meant when saying IC and OC or something.

As for the upcoming replies, I'll get to those soon D:, since I wanted just to get that out, and I have to go. I'm loving the Repliné moment <3, weirdly enough.

4. Repliku Chaser

OOC: That's fine. You have me confused but hopefully we at least understand each other somewhat. I'm not really going to look into it further because my head hurts trying to understand how I cannot comprehend you but can speak 5 languages adequately. Maybe it's because I'm translating a paper for someone to another language or whatever. Anywhoo, let's all move on and keep things a rolling. Soon it will get hot in here as you all meet the first boss! Maybe. Depends what you do.

The Repline moment is kind of amusing. It made me sniffle perhaps, though I shouldn't admit that. xD

5. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: glad to have finally joined. Sorry I got in so late twilight ^_^

bic: Where.......where am I. What is this place. These buildings. So.....tall. he thought to himself, as he drifted throughout town. His clothes appeared to be some what ripped up, exposing a lot of the upper half of his body. Leggings, below the knees appeared to be torn as well. He woar no shoes, and no socks. His purple, spiked hair was messy. His hair was short near the back of his head, only going down no lower then where his ear lobes were, while his hair group out right infront of his face. His eyes were blackend, and appeared dull, as if he had no mind at the moment. His walk had no posture to it, no style. He appeared as if he literally were an empty shell of a human, lost in his own comfusion, and lost within a mental world of darkness

6. Repliku Chaser

TWTNW: As you were wandering the streets ragged and worn, a light gray figure zipped about through the buildings and stopped in the alley. There it stood, its body waving around, arms going from side to side and hips swaying. A Dusk was there watching you, though where its eyes were ...well, that was so hard to discern. In another alley, a wisp went by and there stood another. Out from a window, fluttering to the ground like a feather in the wind, another one darted by the new Nobody and landed without a sound behind him. There they all were and their hands went up pointing down the main road towards the Castle Naught that loomed ahead.

7. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

He looked down the path in which was being pointed out before him, though with a dumb sort of gaze about him. His eyes had a dead look in them, as if they had been empty for years, even though he had been a nobody for a mere 8 days. He did not even looked at the strange creatures. He simply continued walking forward in the direction that they had pointed out. He did not want to stop moving. No matter what, he did not want to stop moving, or else he would think that his purpose would end, for even though his feelings were gone, his mind still had memories of his feelings. He had just also wished that he had memories of his past self as well

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Jack replied back to riku "hello riku" but he looked at ansem as he heard Ansems welcome be his eye's weren't as warm as the welcome.He noticed his eye's looked at him with comprehention."Ansem,sir the least you can do is give me the curtesy of saying that you see the darkness in me" he drew his blade held it in his hands and looks at it with comprehention and a form of determination and then looked into ansems eye's."I walk beside Darkness and Light and embrace neither fully.Darkness doesn't control me and neither does light i control them" he said and his eye's changed for a split second where his eye's changed to sharp white eyes with a look of significantly greater Determination.

He put his blade back onto his back.He listened to what was being heard and he knew he could help.The creature ansem described he had seen a creature something like that on his travels."Ansem" and felt that ansem knew that jack disregarded the "sir". "I have encountered creatures a bit like the creatures you've described but this one was about the size of Berserker nobody but it was conciderably stronger than i expected.My sword only needs one good slash to take down an nobody or Heartless but this thing took one on the shoulder and continued.i had to take one more hit to get rid of it.It's always kept going for my chest.It's unlike Heartless.It doesn't fade like a heartless or Nobody.It's body detererates as if it is a living creature and what looks like a soul comes out of it and just rises just like a heart out of a heartless thats defeated" he said and created a portal and put his hand in and pulled out a bag.He threw it at ansems feet."That is the creature i encountered.It is dead so don't worry about it" he said as he looked around.

9. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Having fun locked in a closet with Kairi 8D
    hey guys im going on VACATION for a week, so bye

10. Repliku Chaser

TWTNW: Xemnas, in the meeting chamber, a Dusk Nobody glides in and makes its way over to you and bows. There is a new higher Nobody that approaches the Castle Naught, Superior. What are yor orders? it said telepathically and awaited the command.

Outside, the Nobodies now and then would move to continue pointing out the way moving their bodies in impossible shapes that contortionists would envy. They would lead you to a bue ethereal glowing bridge that would lead you to inside the Castle Naught if you chose to go through.

Ansem studied Jack a moment more and listened as he spoke. "No one controls Darkness or Light absolutely. It is best to say you use the Darkness while maintaining your Light. Only one travels the path of Twilight and you and I are similar. Be strong to the Darkness you wield and do not forget it is a greater force than any one mere person could hope to be." He turned and eyed Riku a moment and then looked back at Jack once more. "The creatures you identify are known as Soulless. Magic and magical weapons will harm them but regular weapons cannot. What gives them power, which is spirit energy, also seems to be what can eliminate them if done right. You have done well, Jack. I apologize if my greeting was less than my standard from years ago. Please remain and assist us if you would."

Riku smirked. "Yeah, welcome with the group, Jack. We have a need to do a lot so any help is welcome. We expect something serious when we go to aid the Nobodies in their domain." He looked at the others in general now. "So, where is it we need to go then to get to them and is everyone nearly ready for this? I think we will have to go soon and find out what's going on and well, we really need to find King Mickey after and see what this Soul stuff is all about."

Ansem gave a nod. "We will need to go back to Twilight Town and the way is sealed but with the Keyblades, I believe we can force open the pathway and get to the Organization and The World that Never Was. It is really the only way to get to them, which we will enter through the mansion. Roxas is back in Twilight Town and we can go to get him when we arrive."

11. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: ... wow, I read a lot. xD

Axel eyed the other members cautiously beofre waving his hand in alert. "I'll tag along as well. I believe that three members will be sufficient." He had said those words calmly, but his mind was on an acid trip. The numerous theories and contemplations ran through his skull at high speed, ruining any thought process. He was in shock, more of less.

But the most important scheme amongst the rest was the solemn question he had asked himself over and over. Was Roxas alive?

It was nerve racking, and to tell the truth, it took a great toll on him. Roxas was the only person in the organization that he actually felt ment something to him. Except for, say, Namine and any member of his Sombody's life, Roxas was the only person he truly cared about unconditionally. Hopefully, by some chance, Roxas could be at Destiny Islands.

OOC: Sorry about this sketchy reply, I'm a bit blocked.

12. OOC: My bad for the delay. I was not in the RP mood last night for....certain reasons >.>. And chula, you'll probably on a block, yet it won't stop a certain someone from biting Axel's head off >D. Don't think you're overdoing the Roxas thing, it's just...Larxene :D.

"No, you're wrong, Xigbar. There's no time for beach parties, unfortunately. Yet, I will only sip margaritas after the job is done and I have to come back," Larxene corrected idly, dismissing him with a intricate wave of her hand, placing her tone of voice so neutral that they couldn't tell whether she was serious or not on purpose. And the whole talk of getting to know about what happened in Castle Oblivion, made her tingle delightfully, considering Axel was going to be cornered. It was too bad there would be no consequences until this was over. Even so, she was getting slightly annoyed. Zexion seems to be the only one on her side, but she perfectly well knew that wasn't a good thing from the gleam in his eyes, slightly covered by his bang. Goodness gracious, blame her from wanting to breathe some open air other than this pathetic atmosphere in this damned forsaken world. And it wasn't even the decoration anymore, though she preferred to take away the bland colors, and things that kept saying she was nothing, and living in a nothing home, and in a nothing world. Yet, she also had to consider the fact that she was setting herself up as the basic guinea pig, which meant, anything can go wrong. Even with her death...problem, she wasn't exactly fearing it, or not enough to make her hesitate. She had come into contact with that voice, but even this test was all on chance. Larxene could already imagine if Luxord was here, he would be popping out his cards and betting to play a game on the outcome. That rhetoric nutjob. That was the right idea, though. If it failed, there would be no other option of connection with the outer realms and worlds, and they would be stuck here unless some opening was presented, their Souls ripped, and she might die or not, depending on which decision. Then, of course, there is the success, which did not need explaining. Pack this with the fact that the thought of the island sun and being on some other place than this hellhole, it sounded halfway promising. Besides, is not like anyone would care if she was gone. She had nothing here, and nothing in her original life. All was lost.

And still for some reason, she didn't want to die, despite how many times the conclusion passed her mind.

Granted, she wouldn't care if anyone in here would be gone either, as they meant nothing to her, but they seemed to miss this was a different situation than before. Sure, she might have her fun with that little group of heroes and all, wanting to see their reactions, yet all their lives, Nobodies anyway, were on the line. Even hers. They could separate and go different paths when they get out, or stick together, yet it was unknown whether they be tracked anyway and used one at a time, something Xemnas was aware of. Despite that they might be with the wielders. Larxene wasn't even putting her existence on the line here. The moment she woke up, it was chosen for her. This entity would have to be faced sooner or later, she knew. With a glare to them all, she argued her case, "Yes, I do have a track record. Sue me. Yet, this is a entirely different scenario, and if you want, you can even make the portal to the exact spot if it would please any of you."

It was there she heard Axel's quip, and immediately, turned to deliver her scowl and dirty look at him very easily, though her eyes were very belittling, a brow raised at the prospect he mentioned, and how he appeared so pitiful. It was noticeable, even from here. She didn't even bother not to snap at him, for once. Oh yes, she has yet to stop despising his very Soul. She was loud, yet amazingly enough, her tone was leveled so it could only reach him, and it was more like talking, than shouting. "You think whoever is behind this is going to let three members go free? You must have dropped some IQs when you faded. And like hell the third member who would be going if that ever happened is you. You'll probably go fly off looking for your dear Roxas. Seriously. If people question your sexuality, like Demyx, and you're tired of it, you can't really blame them. I swear you're on that kid like white on rice. Stop being pathetic and love torn for a minute. Is sickening. Wise up."

She had much more to say to that...oh, did she ever, but for some reason, bit her tongue from scolding him cruelly any longer. Her point was made, anyway, there was no reason to go on a rant, like usual, when she gets irritated.

Xemnas did not speak a word as he listened, and simply sighed when Larxene began to mouth off at their 8th member. She did have a point. He still thought Axel a fool for believing what wasn't there, but sitting there and wishing all forlornly isn't going to help him get closer to what he wants to see. Nonetheless, there was more important matters to think of. This was a difficult prospect in many ways. He did not trust Larxene. Plain and simple. But there was more to it than that. For the two volunteering members, counting out Axel for now, there was a choice. One, was the girl, who had been a traitor before, and it was not told what her motives and contemplations were. Yet, if she did stay, what if she did turn her back in another possible way to fit her needs? Especially if Marluxia ever did wake up. Then there was Xaldin, a loyal member who had not committed betrayal, and one he did not want to risk for the sake of Larxene's. And at the same time, if Larxene did pass through, it was questionable, and was taken skeptically, if she would do as she was suppose to. But what if it does not work as well, and it places her in danger? What if Xaldin was in her place? There was another what if, in the form that if Larxene did not pull through for them and went on her own road, if they could even sent another member? It was, indeed, risky. As his mind filtered through this more, balancing the pros and cons, as well as their fate, he had come to a final method to solve this. Easy, to the point, and it will be chosen by them all in a agreeable stalemate:

"We will take a vote."

Before he could begin the voting, however, he had noticed a Dusk appear at his presence, and shower him with a respectful bow. He nodded to it, waiting as to why it had come. What he heard, made him narrow his eyes, not only sharply, but suspiciously. "What?" It had sprouted out on his own, the hiss, and his brows furrowed at this news. He was curious, and interested, but he knew better. They weren't taking anyone into the Organization at this moment, and a stranger suddenly appearing in the midst of all this dilemma? He eyed his members. The person was here, nevertheless, in this hold, in this world. He could sense it. With the danger that loomed, any place here was thrown in death. There's was also a fact, even with them unaware, it could make this lone rnager drift into their headquarters, lost, or, if lookign for some sign of life. Might as well know who was the intruder. And what would happen to that fate, well, that was to be seen. He gave the one command. "Yes...lead it here."

Naminé had stopped her small crying when Repliku spoke, and she smiled weakly, relieved that he accepted it, and wasn't going to keep a grudge with her. She had yet to feel like it wasn't her fault completely, because she was to blame in some way. If only she could have returned things back to normal with the Riku Replica, and if it wasn't for the way he was created, and that he wasn't so fragile in terms of memories, to the point where she could break him, then maybe he would've been freed from the chains she placed on him. She felt really helpless this way when concerning his health, she couldn't do anything without seriously harming him in the process. Either way, she didn't say anything as his voice rattled the air kindly, wiping her eyes softly as to take away the remaining dampness, and watched him silently in her own stupor. Naminé noticed he appeared really upset in some way, not angry, but sad as well, if not, even holding himself back, and she wondered if she was the cause of that too. She didn't want to keep affecting him the way she did. If only things would've been different, she pondered...that thought got distracted, though, when he stood up and began to walk away, and it somehow startled her to think she had done another thing wrong, but it turned out differently, as he eyed her, trying to cheer her up. It did kind of work, more so with the ease that it was fine, and she hadn't done anything. She found herself grinning back, nodding, and giggling a little. Around this time, she found herself standing up too on her feet, his words kind of giving her more of a motive the more he said, yet what really got to her were the next things that rang her ears.

She listened carefully, a few times frowning, especially when he had implied that he was somehow being a burden to her, when that wasn't the case at all. Naminé did not interrupt him, however, and let him finish, taking it in, and somehow, she may understand his feelings more thoroughly now. Because yes, he has feelings, and wounds that are yet to be kept at bay, and visions that have yet to stop haunting him. At first, she gazed at him intently, before heading up to him, and once she reached his figure, took the initiative, and grabbed his hand, tenderly, and squeezing it tight for a second as to provide some comfort, her eyes peering at his face, giving him a big, meaningful smile. "I still somehow feel responsible, even if you don't hold it against me, but I want you to know that you were not, or are not, a thorn on my side. I never hated you, or disliked you, even with your personality back then. You were wronged, and you were at odds because of it, everything that was dwelling within you, the confusion, the loss, the truth, and I can never feel or think anything negative, your mind was in disarray, and I can't tell you how much I apologize for that. I knew you were never that person, and I'm aware you were not ever since Castle Oblivion. I know I almost really hurt you when you were to attack Sora that time, yet, it was never done on purpose, and it was more of a reaction, something I didn't mean, and felt truly guilty for. There's a lot of regrets, but we can work around them, and slowly make them go away. I'm sorry I can't help you with getting rid of those memories I implanted, I wish I could do something...I really do, but now, you're back. I feel as that is something to look forward to. You can have your life, you have a second chance. It doesn't matter if you were handmade, or a clone, you're here, you're the now, and you breathe, just like everyone. The memories might not be real as well, but you can make it a reality. Yes, you never knew me, you never grew up here, and never saw me draw on the sand, or we never played, and there was never a promise, or strong feelings of that unknown girl who was in trouble and locked up in a castle. Nevertheless, I'm certain, that if you have no place to go, you can remain here, with us, Sora, Riku, and Kairi. We can all create new memories, swordfights, running in the sand, taking a swim at the ocean, make promises and build friendships, and as you keep living, and those grow bigger, it might in the end, cover up those old memories, and fill you with the light you lost. Now, you can live the dream you wanted, and have true people that care about you, and you them. Not that they don't already...because I do. I want to be your friend, your good friend and best friend, and if you're alright with it, we can all start from scratch. And maybe you can have your own princess too somewhere down the road. Think of the possibilities that awaits you. And then...then there won't be any emptiness, or any holes, or any loneliness, I know you can do it, I have faith, and you'll be cleansed, and be a person, and enjoy life as one. Try your best, and I'll be here along the way."

Her own consolation to him was quite abruptly interrupted when Ansem had spoken, now also noting that a new stranger was in their midst. Hearing that they will be moving into the Organization's headquarters, she wasn't really sure, yet, they got to take action, she also guessed. It was that, she was worried they were heading into a trap. Turning to glance back at the Replica, she gave him a determined nod, leading him gently to the group with her, her hold on him not breaking, murmuring to him softly, "You'll be okay. Though, we can't really keep calling you Riku Replica, now...too long." At that statement, she went into quiet trance, her mind picking up choices, and her expression now thoughtful. After a while, until the point where they were now next to the rest and waiting, she finally spoke, tilting her head at him. "How about...we call you...Repliku? Not the best thing I can come up with, but is better than Riku Replica, or even Riku, we'll get confused, and I don't think reminding you you're a Replica all the time by calling you just that works either..."

She chuckled good naturedly at that, covering her mouth with her free hand, looking over at Riku himself to see if he agreed with the idea as well.

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

"Ansem, i can get to twilight town with out those key" and Jack put up his hand to reveal a portal."We'll need to take a corridor darkness but i'm sure you've all been in here.This leads directly into the usual spot" and he looked around at them and looked into their eye's.Her noticed that there was a flicker of the flames of darkness left in ansem but riku seemed to be a bit like him.He walked along side darkness besides pushing it away or rejecting it.Thunder was eminating from his body now and it looked like he was seperating with the lightning everytime the lightning flickered."Shall we go? he asked with a silent dignity avoiding there gaze.

14. P Banned

Demyx viewed the interaction between Namine and Repliku with interest. She seemed genuinely upset, yet she was a nobody. Repliku was a clone, yet even he had more of a heart than Demyx. The water being had a sudden urge to stamp his feet, and have a tantrum. Like many of his stranger urges, he quashed it and instead surveyed Jack.
    "Oh great, another hero with no sense of safety." Demyx drawled out. "I don't know much about this soul business, but I assume that those with strong hearts have strong souls too. If so, then why are we all so eager to deliver our souls gift wrapped into the hands of this thing?" Demyx scowled, trying to understand the others. He could barely get his head around them wanting to save the org. But the way they went about their mission was insane. How on eath did these people beat us? he asked himself. A glimmer of something that seemed like the shadow of a drop of anger came to the fore. Oh, I know. We sacrificed our own men with no regard to their future!
    Internal questions aside, Demyx had no wish to throw his newly gained soul away on a suicide mission. "Okay, lemme put it this way. You want to charge in and be heroes. The thing is, you want to travel through darkness to get there, which is clearly the being's home turf. Secondly, it is clearly planning on obliterating your destination for energy, so you would only aid it. You have no gameplan for if you get in there, meaning you will be helpless. Finally, the people you are trying to rescue will lock you up, use you as target practice for Xigbar, make you Vexen's newest toy, give you to Larxane for her enjoyment, make you the main ingredient in Xaldin's sushi and force you to listen to Xemnas' boring lectures on nothing." To spell it out, he said very slowly, "The. Organization. Hates. Your. Guts. They. Will. Kill. You."
    Hoping he had made his point, he clicked his fingers at Jack's portal, attempting to close it.

15. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: twilight makes a very good larxene ^_^

bic: Toxyn continued walking down the path of the dusks, having no idea just what he was doing. They all seemed so strange to him. Where were their faces? How did they see? Were they all whole, or were they actually wearing the gray skin around them? How did they bend? Float? Do they even have bones? All of these questions swarmed around his mind, confusing him in what was going on. He followed along, dragging his feat somewhat as he walked, and was slowly approaching the destination in which the Dusks directed him towards. Though he was curious of everything around him, his eyes still showed no signs of life, as if he was completely dead on the inside

16. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

That...big of a post....I'm sorry...I just can't read it...
    Man, did I ever pick the wrong post for this one!
    phew! I read it!
    bic:
    Siax didn't look up to the superior, just stared downward. "What is it?"
    Siax was at least trying to worm his way back into trustworthiness, he'd have to thank Xaldin for helping him back. But, maybe he didn't mean it, maybe he just wanted to stay in the organization, and he just helped Siax up because maybe he had a better chance.
    He didn't feel anger.
    Siax looked to the superior. "Something troubled him. He tried to read the dusks mind, but it didn't seem to let him into its mind. He sent his berserkers away, secretly, to find out what was going on. They came back shortly.
    A nobodies presence is spotted. Being led by nobodies here.
    Siax dismissed the berserkers, and made them dissapear shortly.

"I'd like to also go on this mission." Xaldin said.
    If it would make him back more easily into the organization, he'd want to participate. He cleared his mind away from suck thoughts. Just not like at Beast's castle...

17. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Dusks are Nobodies and he's being led to the castle by Nobodies. You can mend your post if you wish on that, Soranspartini. :)

TWTNW: Xigbar was thoughtful. Xemnas called for a vote on who might be the one they risked sending through a portal to try to escape this prison. Xaldin or Larxene...what a choice! He was deliberating this over in his head seriously when the announcement came that there was a new higher Nobody. This was curious though not unexpected. It happened not so frequently and yet the possibility of a new higher Nobody being created from a fallen strong Heart to Darkness was always there. He leaned back in his chair now, chilled out for the moment, awaiting the Newbody.

Zexion was thoughtful. But he was not really pondering about Larxene or Xaldin anymore since his mind was made up. Instead, intricate puzzles were in his mind of how the universe worked and what Xemnas had said. Zexion had helped on gathering data for years and so some of what was leveled to the others, he already knew. Vexen was missing out on his chance to be a brain and declare more knowledge on the subject and for that, Zexion was almost too thankful. The arrival of a new Nobody went over his head for the moment as his mind calculated things and how best to try to send someone through to elsewhere.]

TWTNW: The new Nobody would be led into the Castle, taken up stairs as more and more Nobodies appeared of various types pointing onwards to some destination. Soon, he would be led to great double doors that were adorned with the Nobody symbol. The doors would be opened by two Samurai Nobodies and he'd be gestured to enter with flowing grace by two Dancers on either side of the door. Within, he would notice the room was grand with chairs that were elevated against the wall at varying heights and black cloaked individuals occupied some of the seats.

Destiny Islands: Riku looked at Jack. "We know we can now get to Twilight Town. You cannot, however, get to The World That Never Was without a Keyblade is what Ansem is saying. We are going to use a particular corridor that was sealed off but can be opened. Hope that explains it better."

Riku Replica smiled and was happy as Namine held his hand. It was very comforting in his way and maybe the two of them could be great friends after all, sometime in the future. He did listen to her words and he agreed with what she said. If enough new memories that were real could be there, in time the past memories that were fake, they'd slip back and be perhaps just like some dream that wasn't important anymore. He'd make the best of his time, trying to get new memories, studying the worlds around him and making new acquaintances.

Hearing Namine's suggestion of calling him 'Repliku' and looking at Riku for approval made him smirk a bit. "I guess it's a better name than two names. Sometime I'll find a better name but it'll do to make it easier on us all. You could probably just call me Liku for short or something."

Riku nodded at Namine. "Well, if you both think it works for now, let's go for that then so there's less confusion. And welcome back, you two." He smirked, which would have been a genuine smile on anyone else's face but Riku wasn't that expressive.

Ansem smoothed out his clothes that were beginning to dry with the noon day sun. That was the good thing about being here and having Demyx do what he had. It would have been deplorable and very cold had it been somewhere else. "Jack, as Riku said, the corridor we are going to in Twilight Town needs the Keybladers. You will see it when we get there."

"Demyx, I understand your thoughts on the matter. Yes, the Organization will not be pleased to see any of us, but by now, I would be convinced they know of their predicament since Demyx left and we could assume someone might have wished to pursue him, or depart themselves. Xemnas is not an idiot, even if he is brazen. The strategy here, yes, puts us in harm's way, but would you not miss any of them at all, Demyx? Not only are they Nobodies you worked with in the past, but they are the Souls of people who lived and were taken out by the Heartless to be Nobodies. Some like you are quite fortunate in that you can attempt at a normal life, though it be difficult. What about the others such as the Dusks, Dancers, Berserkers, Samurai, Creepers? Should we let these beings perish because we worry about what the Organization will do? We have a strong enough force gathered now to contend with the Organization should we need to and yes, it would be gruesome, but they by now realize that their true enemies are not us this time."

"There will be time later to either mend things or have war with one another. However, your nature makes you not wish to fight or cause too great of harm. Would you wish someone else to do that against beings such as yourself who will stand no chance at all? Believe me, I have to check my own self here. I am not pleased with all that has happened, but even so, there is a cause to do what is right and perhaps what the Organization will not be able to stand against alone, we can all defeat together. You do not need to go if you do not wish, but I think it would make you stronger if you do."

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

"OK ansem.As for what riku said about needing a keyblade to get to The World That Never Was isn't entirely true.there is a portal from twilight Town to The World That Never Was and it only allows those who aren't of light.I can get through no problem because...you know" he said as he flickered a smile."Lets go.If what we think is happening then the organisation is in trouble already.You say that those souless have them trapped then it won't be long before they get restless and attack them" he said as he closed his portal and waited for the Keybladers.

19. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: you already sorta just described everything there, so I think I'll move him onto the part that you left off at.

bic: If Toxyn had still been human, then he most likely would have stood their in awe, admiring the beautiful archetecture of the castle. THe way that the nobody symbol had been carved into the two giant doors, absolutely perfected, with not one awkward marking on it. The chairs at the time impressed him, or atleast, he thought how much they would impress him. He did not have that feeling though, which he wished could have hurt him emotionally a little, but, did not. He did not have full memories, since his human memories were fogged away still. He knew though that he would be impressed by the chairs and how high up they were. He did not know why he would be impressed, due to not even knowing that he was a nobody, but, none the less, he remembered what being impressed was like, and so, even though his face still lay emotionless, his eyes as dark as the night sky itself, he raised his eyes, hoping to some how immitate being 'impressed'. As he gazed upon the members in black coats, he simply stood their, without saying a sound, and only seeing the members which could be caught by his gaze, but otherwise, he did not even move his head to look around at the others. He only looked straight forward

20. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Siax looked down at the nobody. He examined him slowly. I wonder what personality he would impersonate like the rest of us. He'd soon grow into his own fake heart, acting like he had one. A boy of some sort, he thought. Would he traitor, like Roxas, Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene, would he be killed off by this new force or another member? Would he exceed orders? Or would he stay till the end?
    These thoughts drifted away as Siax looked to the superior's response to this new appearance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.