Kingdom Hearts: The Soul Reason

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Repliku, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

<Destiny Islands> "I am sorry, Jack, but you are mistaken. The way to The World That Never Was has always been sealed to outsiders not in the Organization and the Nobodies. You have a Heart and you should be wary how much you use Darkness so casually. It grows weary on the Heart after some time and you are young." He nodded to Namine and Repliku as they returned. "The only way to go to the Nobodies is to go through the corridor at Twilight Town which was sealed off by Maleficent. It is there that the Keyblades must be used. It will take us to the city and from there we can use Darkness to get to the Castle itself. Demyx is a Nobody and cannot return now since his way has been blocked. The single corridor is truly our only option at this point."

"These other beings...I hope if they do attack as he's suggesting, our weapons actually work on them. Wish we had a Gummi Ship in a way. That way we wouldn't be using Darkness to get to Twilight Town either and it might be less traceable." Riku suddenly wished he hadn't so casually tossed the Organization cloak aside when he was last at that world. It would come in handy now for possible concealment. However, what was done was done.

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

((Hey listen, I'm not going to be for the next 3 days. Might be on a little tommorow morning, but until then, i'm going to give twilight a little bit of control of my charecter if she does not post tonite, ok. SHe'll only be doing the basics with him, like getting him situatud somewhere for him to rest up or something. But I just thought that I would let you guys know, ok))

3. OOC: Got it. I'll not post as Toxyn until the tomorrow, in case you do come and all. After then, I'll take over him, and make him rest until further notice.

Naminé's cheeks tainted a very rosy pink at Riku's words, and gave a more cheerful nod than her mood was just a few seconds ago, agreeing because everyone else agreed with the notion. "Repliku it is then for now." She was mostly listening to Ansem as she decided to keep holding Repliku's hand kindly for the while if he did not mind, a smile etched on her face, and didn't reply or give any two cents as the conversation was going on. Yes, she was still a bit concerned about heading into the, what seems to be, the cage, yet if there wasn't a choice...it wasn't as if they could delay any longer. But, if the Organization were aware of what's happening, would they be able to somehow find a way to them as well? Or were all other options lost? And if they did manage a way, they were still to pick up Roxas, and that shouldn't be too hard. If there is no sign, then they would go as planned. Her thoughts plagued about the blond boy in her worried way, her partner, who had ran off....

Did he find what he was looking for?

Larxene's ultimate distraction of her anger, or what would be anger, was the word of a new Nobody, and soon, the new specimen sprouted out in front of them all. She eyed the thing boredly, a male, looked young, but she wasn't entirely sure what age, and appears like he just came from the slums. You had to be kidding her. There was not time for grouping more. They didn't even have a set goal as of yet to be formed together except trying to save their flaming hineys. However, not really caring or interested, she basically stared blankly at the newcomer with the rest, the past argument of who will go to the heroes quieted, and wondering why the sudden pop up. Something didn't sit right with her with this guy, guess it was the wrong time and place to appear, so suspicion can arise on any being, yet she would leave it to Xemnas to see what he was going to do. It seems the finality of the mission was to be put on hold. Axel didn't reply, which he shouldn't. Finally, he did somethiing smart. Or maybe he was just waiting for the right moment.

If he had to say something, well, then. Bring it.

Xemnas eyed the young man coldly, with gold eyes of glass as the chamber was filled with a sudden silence as they all marvelled at the new, unexpected presence. It seemed the Nobody was genuinely not sure where he was, or was lost in some awe, and was as deadpanned as a piece of white paper, empty. Which wasn't unusual, with being a Nobody. His memories hadn't yet tapped in to make him act a personality, he concluded. He was a drone and robot without life. Either way, he wasn't exactly trustful of anyone coming at this point in this current predicament, as every corner, every person, every bit was to have a keen sense of one's surroundings, as the enemy was in the shadows, and no one knew who his servants were. This one, however, wasn't sending out any other aura of malice, and reminded him of a simple creature like the rest of his members were, some when they were found. Despite this, he knew to take things in very cautiously, but so far, he was harmless. In all definitions of the word. Breathing, having wanting to resolve the debate of who was to go see the wielders, he figured to solve this first. Eyeing him, he went to say without a ounce of emotion laced on his tone, distant, and careful, "Who are you? What is your name?"

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Instead of just a normal response, he simply moved his lips in order to answer, making certain to pronounce the words in slowmo with his lips. He appeared to be making out the word Tony.

ooc: I am really sorry for the extremely short post, but I've godda get goin in like 5 min. Twilight, you know what to do. Until I come back, I'll just say that he is asleep or something.

But, once again, like said, sorry for the short post. seeya in 3 days

5. P Banned

"Fine!" Demyx shouted at Ansem, exasperated. "Even if you do get in there, what do you plan to do? I mean, even if that dark being does not eat us, we still have to save everyone. You don't know quite how many dusks there are in our world. There are easily enough so that to get all to escape through that portal would take days. Also, the Being would notice you trying to let them get out, and would just blow us all up!" Demyx shook his head again, and collapsed to his knees.

"It's okay for you guys, you just follow your heart, and it all works out. But for me, I have no heart to follow. I have no innate knowledge of what to do. I cannot just know when something will work. You can follow your hearts, but I can only follow my small amount of common sense. I'm no Xemnas, and I cannot clone people, but I know when something is bordering suicide!" Demyx pounded the sand, trying to will tears to trickle down his cheeks. No matter how much he tried, the gift of sadness and dispair would not come. The most he could get was a hazy memory of the feeling, a computer disk copied one too many times. He could rant and rave all he wanted. He could scream for years, but nothing would be different. He would be only going through the actions as a half being without any true reason to go on, except for a heart. Even depression was out of his grasp, leaving a worse hole than any true emotion.
    A small chuckled escaped him, but it gave no joy.
    "And the worst bit is, I know you're right. You followed your heart, and threw down the organization. You followed your emotions, and closed the door to the Dark Realm. I know what you do is the right choice, but accepting it is impossible! I cannot go along with your choices, because it makes no sense to me! I am blind to the advantages of running in and hoping for something to happen! Unless there is a plan, I cannot go. I am not going to waste my second chance by running into a dead end. Your hearts may be telling you all will be okay, but mine is not. Mine is silent, except for a single unending cry for a heart."

Glancing up, Demyx cheerfully announced, "Oh, and we really need to get a name for the enemy. Calling it 'the dark being' is getting lame, and I really don't want to call it 'that which must not be named'. So for the mean while, Would Soul-eater work for now?"

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Jack listened to all four of them and he responded."Ansem i never knew that Malificent closed that portal off.I haven't used it in while.The last time i used was it was when i saw Kingdom Hearts explode and hearts were coming down on nobodies.I saw Pete and Malificent running up towards the castle and i left just in case something happened".
    "In regards to what Riku said, normal weapons won't work on these things because before i got near that one i beat a group of people had swords and they attacked the thing and it didn't effect it at all.Only weapons of Great Magic can defeat these things and i think that Keyblades will hurt them".
    "As regards to what Demyx said, just because we've got hearts doesn't mean we can just follow them and be OK.To have a heart means that your emotions can hinder you more than help you in some situations and vica versa.There might come a time when a decision comes and one of us is caught by that thing and only you, demyx will be able to make that decision and get the rest of the guys out of there.As a nobody your mightn't be able to feel emotions but you are able to have empathy for others and there feelings which are sometimes just as good as emotions themselves".
    "Demyx your idea of a plan is a bad idea.There are too many variables in this for a plan to work.For one hearts are unpredictable which means we don't know what kingdom hearts will do in the presence of the new enemy.We don't know much about the enemy itself and what it's capable of doing.We don't know how your conrades in the organisation will act at our presence.Most importantly we don't know if there is anything else controlling this event in the backgrgound or if there are any more variables so a plan would be impossible to execute".
    "The only thing i want to say is that if i or any of us gets in a position where it is absolutely nessicary to leave someone behind and there is no possible way of getting that person back then you keep moving and leave that person to there own devices.I know that this seems cold but i'd rather if i was caught and had to fight it off myself and die doing it then to have someone come back for me get killed along with me.Demyx as you said you have logic and common sense which means you'll know that if any of us is in an impossible situation that you portal them away, even if it's against there will" he said as he looked at them and it happened again.His Eye's changed from Dark blue to Sharp White eye's and his determination increased and his eye's stayed this way for about two seconds.

7. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Just finished "Twilight" *breathes in slowly*. Holy cow... I'm glad I came here to get my mind off it. The first chapter of "New Moon" was at the end of it and I'm super anxious to get it. Like, today, right now. Haha... I could almost take my grandparents' car... but that would be immoral, not to mention illegal xD I've only got my level one license. Plus... no money on me :D. I'm kidding... by the way. But really, I want that book :sweatdrop:
    Anyways, I thought about Axel's motives amongst the storyline of KH CoM and KH2, and I added it up. So enjoy :D

Axel ignored the young man before them, deep within his own thoughts. If he wasn't given the chance to leave this godforsaken world, he'd find a way. With the numerous ideologies about plans, methods, mutiny, the Organization was slowly slipping back to its state at Castle Oblivion. Quite the unorganized organization. Finding Roxas was the utmost priority on his list.

Then again... all this talk of the soul and this new life, likely being the only chance they had left, troubled him. If some inexplicable force was holding them there, planning to thwart them somehow, it was most definitely a problem. The only one that kept him here, willing to work with these fellow members. But who knew what it would cause him to do this time around. These "people" seemed uncanny in the area of forcing him to make himself quite unpopular. He was already being bashed by the cruel female, the one-- along with that intolerable flower fanatic-- that had caused the first stages of his traitorism.
    (not really a word, but I thought it fit.) Axel had always done what was in the best interest for himself. Even joining the Organization was merely a benefit towards him. He was an outcast, unsure about even his existence. But when it became evident that a group of beings similar to him were banding together, it was the most intelligent option to pursue. He wasn't going to get anywhere working alone, and his sights were set on life, as it had been. Gaining a heart was the only path to take, no alternatives.

Yet, of course, he was still deprived of one. Axel had suspected that many of the members were suspicious of him obtaining one from his previous actions. But they were sadly mistaken. If he had already gotten his heart back, why would he be sitting here? It was something that he felt he would be explaining to them, sooner or later.

But then there was the thought of how Vexen, Zexion, and Marluxia would react. Vexen... his status with the redhead was blatantly obvious. Axel would be sore too if the situation was reversed. And Zexion... he didn't seem too brooding in his position across from where Axel sat. It was then that Axel remembered Riku Replica, how he had deceived him. Yet another display of following his own agenda. He would have to apologize to the replica, either way, and would have some explaining to do. Then, Marluxia. Pretty self explanatory. Axel had lost sight of the man's intentions and plans, so of course, he decided to attempt in stopping him.

All in all, it was going to be a rough reunion once they all woke.

8. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Finally I have time!...
    and uh..the Marluxia thing is kinda.BS Pyro,considering I asked when this thing began.

Roxas shook his head as a smile grew on his face,he expected this from the start,and wouldn't bother getting upset over it.He was just happy to see them again as himself.He approached the group and placed both hands behind his head."..I'm a brother of Sora's..he must not have mentioned me..''best excuse Roxas could come up with,maybe they'd believe it and move on with their lives.He stopped in front of Olette and smiled."...So,how's the schoolwork coming along?"

short,I know,but little worth rping about,I'll get better once I'm back in my prime..

9. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Alright, Deathsight. Have a good time and we'll keep your seat open for ya!

Riku shrugged. "Demyx, it's not our Hearts we are just thinking with here. If you want the cold answer as to why to help the Organization, if we do nothing think of it this way. Some force out there gets a sudden amazing amount of power and we just sat around and let it happen. If you don't have any amount of caring for people that may have been pretty cruel to you, think of it that way. The logical thing is that right now, if we let the enemy get all that, it -will- come to haunt us too. Do you get what I mean here? I know it's a risk and by what Ansem and you are saying, is probably predictable, but should we just let this go? Instinct might say one thing, but that's also why we were made to logic things out. And if there's one thing I tend to get in trouble with at times, it's not following my heart enough." Riku gave Sora a knowing look. "He follows his Heart sometimes too much. We all here think differently." He wanted to try to help Demyx out but saw some of his side too. Really if something for example happened to Saix...well he wouldn't be moping about it.

"No, don't name it Soul Eater...that's the name of my sword!" Repliku so didn't want some nasty being named after the funky blade he had on his possession.

10. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Jack thought about the possible scenario's ahead.There was a chance that any or all of them wouldn't be coming back alive.They didn't know whether the organisation would take there visit as a blessing or a fighting oportunity.They didn't know what these creatures were capable of.What if something happened to the others that none of htem expected like someone getting controlled or used as a hostage or something to that extent??? He looked around at the people who surrounded him.The two that he least cared about safety wise was riku and repliku because they could defend himself perfectly but what about Ansem and Namine and the rest???If they were caught off guard would they be able to stand on their own feet??? Sora,sure they could defend themselves but what if they were put up against something that took them by darkness???Riku,Repliku and himself could handle great darkness because of past experiance and ansem had handled darkness within his heart before so he could stand against it but sora mightn't be able to handle it.Jack finally brought himself to saying "Guys lets go,now and by now i mean right now.We're wasting precious time now" and jack turned and looked as the sun was setting.They had been talking for too long.They needed to go now.

11. P Banned

Demyx shrugged and replied to Jack. "So far no one who followed their heart has been destroyed. Ansem over there did it too, yet he is back and alive. The heart will aways save the owner, or do what is best."
    Demyx shook his head at Jack's criticism of his plan. "Whether there are so many variables or not, I still think a plan is a good idea. Going on what we do know, charging in there and hoping for the best would be, to be blunt, ******ed. I might expect it from Sora, but Riku and DiZ too...?" Demyx gave a cheeky grin at Sora, and almost stuck his tongue out. Was what he was feeling an emotion, or just a mimicry? Would he know if he were to feel emotion? These thoughts ran rampant in his mind, then he remembered his main topic, and turned to Riku.

"I understand why we need to rescue them. A giant..." Demyx looked at Repliku and scowled, trying to think of a better name. "A giant spirit-sucker is hiding away, ready to kill them for energy. Not to mention the numerous dusks and other such nothings."

Demyx shook his head again. "We need some path to follow. Consider this; if the spirit sucker does get them and launches an assault on the worlds, we shall defend them. But if we too are destroyed in that blast, the Spirit Sucker will be far stronger and there will be no defenders apart from your king. Do we really want that?

"Remember, Xemnas is not stupid, he ought to save his own skin at least." Demyx voiced bitterly, following the fading footprints of an emotion long passed.

12. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Dr. Evil, it is my fault she got Marluxia since the other person quit. Also, you haven't been running Lexaeus at all and are slotted with him. He should be now moving to the meeting hall. I entirely forgot you had asked for Marluxia, mostly because I was not sure if you were still in or not. So please don't blame her. it's my bad as I saw the hole and am trying to get the Org slots filled so I don't have to NPC everyone that is vacant.

Destiny Islands: Ansem gave a nod to Jack and knew he was right that time was of the essence. He turned to study Demyx. "I understand your precaution but the logic of the situation or the heart of the situation deems we should take action. Letting the Organization and all of the Nobodies in The World That Never Was perish is too great a loss. Whatever animosities that are shared between Xemnas and myself and others can wait until we see if we can actually aid them or not. If you are reluctant to go, perhaps you could assist us by maintaining the corridor on the side in Twilight Town in the mansion since that will need to be guarded as well. What say you to this concept?"

Repliku happily held Namine's hand enjoying the feeling of having her there beside him. He was also happier with the choice to call the entity Spirit Sucker. Yeah, that was much better than stealing the name Soul Eater! Totally. "I'm sure the Organization is probably going to use their heads, Demyx, and realize they have little choice but to accept our help if they want a way out. The one thing I know about some of them is their personal survival comes before all else and so they will work with us. They have no other options." Repliku sighed softly. "It'll be okay" he said, trying to hope that it would raise Demyx's morale some. He could tell

TWTNW: Xigbar looked down as the new Nobody entered. He watched the lips move of the lost being as he tried to say his name and swore he said 'Tony' but wasn't exactly certain. Xemnas would no doubt choose to alter his name if he found him suitable to the Organization. Studying the new Nobody, he could see right now, until the memories might filter in in the near future, he was a hollow shell, waiting to be filled with some information, memories and purpose. This was the way it was for any new Nobody. If he had a heart he would feel great sympathy. As he didn't and he'd seen this enough times, it was all part of the regular course of things with this myriad existence. He would for the moment be silent and let Xemnas deal with the newcomer.

Zexion was pondering more thoughts on the situation and studied Larxene a moment but then glanced downwards at the Newbody. He did not really care to speak at all, as he was a silent person quite regularly, preferring to take in his environment, rather than become a potential center of attention for long. He preferred the shadows by nature and his element of illusion even made it more so. Looking at the pitiful state of the creature before him, it reminded him of his first days as a Nobody. It was so cold, so dreary, so not what he had expected. What did this being feel? He must feel there was nothing about but soon he would come to realize there was more out there..just not inside him, though he'd wish it. The blank expression lended to the realization that of course, he had no memories yet. Those would come in moments of time and fill him with knowledge that at one time, he had been more than he was now. Yes, the state o the Nobody was a pitiful thing, despite the power. The loss of heart and body in trade for enhancements elsewhere were not such a great trade off. Though some might think so at first. It is easy to give away what you feel is useless or in the way but oh how one might come to regret their hasty decision..if they can. He rubbed his chin methodically and gave a nod down to the new person who had entered. Other than the lack of memory, Zexion could see he was as healthy as a Nobody could be and in tact. He might have potential, if they could get out of here.

Twilight Town: Hayner shrugged as if this all wasn't that important though his eyes belayed he was curious. "That's weird. You're right that Sora didn't mention he had a brother. You two do look kind of alike."

Pence reached into the smaller cooler there and pulled out a Sea Salt Ice cream and passed it to Roxas. "Well, feel at home then. I still can't help but feel I've seen you before. It's nice to meet you now though. Perhaps you can hang out with us."

Olette smiled. "School work is school work. You know how it is. But we're doing okay with it. Do you like it here in Twilight Town? I hope Sora is okay. We have not seen him for a few months knowing he went back to his world. His friend Kairi was also nice but she was kidnapped. We found out though that she was okay too. Are you an adventurer and Keyblader like Sora is?"

13. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Sorry, school and all, Im very sorry and see that you have lots of problems with people leaving being busy, but since its ending summer vacation, Ill have no time to check up on this rp. So, Xaldin and Saix are officially vacant.

14. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

"Lets go then.It's faster if i maintain a path from here to the portal in Twilight Town" and jack raised his hand to open a portal and it appeared."It's night now so we need to get going.No more talk,no more covincing Demyx to come or aid because he's a nobody and he's only goal is to maintain his meaningless existance.I'm tired of this calmness about us.Calmness is useless unless you've got enough power to back you up.We don't know what this thing is capable of and i want to take this thing on now!!!" and at this roar he sends a slash of lightning towards a group of trees in front of the ocean,just behind Demyx.It almost hit demyx and rip's through them like paper and the lightning continues out to sea.Jacks shadow had changed to that of some kind of Monster in the light of the moon and he saw that Ansem saw it for the split second it was there.Jacks eye's changed to sharp white again for the same split second and there was lightning eminating from him along with the determined look on his face.He looked around him and they looked slightly frightened, he thought.

15. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

sorryfor not being on, school went back 2 weeks ago and it's been really hectic. Can someone update me on the wholedemyx, Sora, Riku, Kairi, repliku, etc storyline?

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: I haven't run Lexaeus since he is one of the more difficult members to roleplay with.I need to think about his reaction to waking up,remembering his defeat,etc.It's not as easy as it may seem to some.And fine,she can have him then..

"I'd like that''Roxas told Pence with a broad,handsome smile as he took the Ice Cream and took a small bite out of it.To him,it was just like old times..if you could call a data world old times,but now he could rebuild,and could stay here again.What did it matter to him if the Organization was back?It wasn't his problem,it was Sora's now.He wanted another chance,and he was willing to do anything to get it.

"I love it here..and as for Sora..''Roxas pulled the Sea Salt Ice Cream from his mouth and chuckled silently."I taught him everything I know,he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag if I hadn't taught him..''he bragged.He was half joking,but half serious about it,he wasn't sure how to even take what he just said.So he just laughed with the others.

17. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well my OC is after getting an agressive rush of energy and they are about to go.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ok. Right now, could someone plz give me a recap on everything that is going on right now? At the moment, I am deeply confused to come back to a some what updated kh-vids, and now, I feel as if I just entered into the twilight version of kh-vids, so could someone just give me a simple and clean recap?

19. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

[TWTNW]
    The first thing Marluxia felt upon regaining his consciousness was the hard surface beneath him. His dark blue eyes fluttered open only for his pupils to contract rapidly to the brightness of the place, and he closed them immediately with a soft groan. He tried this again, after a few seconds, this time slowly, letting them adjust to the natural brightness of this light. Blinking once...twice...he began to comprehend everything around him. The air around him was cool, and the place was in solitude [or so it seemed]. He found himself laying on his back, on a hard surface—possibly on the floor, in what seemed to be a very bright, silvery room with a neon blue tombstone standing tall above his head. It was only obvious where he was presently, none other than the chamber entitled Proof of Existence. The moment he realized this, Marluxia jumped up sat upright, a little dizzy, confused, and trying to recall everything in hopes of making sense of the fact that he still lived. Detailed memories of past events filled his mind, recalling how he’d met his end at Castle Oblivion at the hands of the Keybalde Master. He recalled the treachery of Axel, and Larxene...Larxene, his partner in his plans. Even she had met her end at that castle. Sitting there like a lame duck, he question himself, if this was a dream He could not recollect anything at all except the darkness after he was sent to oblivion by Sora. However, a strange feeling seemed to linger in his mind: that he’d just spoken with someone before he awakened...that he was given a second chance. Who was that? What was that? Was it all a dream?

Marluxia looked about the room to find it practically empty of all the organization members, save a slumbering Vexen, Lexaeus and Luxord, and a few lesser Nobodies standing guard. So Vexen too was here and well, despite the fact he was destroyed by Axel, Marluxia thought to himself gazing at the limp body of Vexen. If Vexen still lived, and -he- lived after already ‘dying’ once, then partner must also be back! Though he did not fully understand why Luxord too was in slumber. Not knowing what had taken place at The World That Never Was following the evens at Castle Oblivion, he was oblivious to the fact that the entire organization was destroyed after his death. Putting all thoughts aside, Marluxia stood up off the floor, grasping the silvery outline of his tombstone for support as a brief dizzy spell flew by him. Regaining his composure, he steadied himself, standing tall and handsome with his masculine figure. Looking about the room once more, he gently brush his silky, plum hair back from his shoulders as he pulled up his hood, completely concealing his face. Where were the others? He thought to himself as he searched for their presence within the castle.

“You have awakened, my liege.†No sooner had he taken a step towards the door, the Samurai standing guard near his ‘grave’ kneeled before him. “The Superior wishes for you to report to Where the Nothing’s Meet for an urgent meeting, sir.â€

“Hmph.†He grunted, looking at the Samurai for a brief second before facing the door. He breathed in deep as a dark portal opened in front of him, which would of course lead him to the chamber and to his seat. Thoughts on the reason for this meeting ran though his mid as he entered the darkness of the portal. He’ll know once he gets there. With a swift whoosh, and smokey darkness, a portal opened up in the midst of everyone’s chatter, and Marluxia appeared out of the purple darkness, sitting like the gentleman he was, his legs crossed and arms resting on the white armrest. Murluxia quickly took a moment to observe everything if front of him. There seem to be a new presence among them, and he was obviously a nobody. After all this, there was only one thing he could say at that moment, “Am...I missing something here?â€

[DI]
    “Demyx, please relax, okay?†Sora said suddenly as he gently placing a hand on his shoulder, after a long silence that only seemed to last forever. He had remained quite for the most part of the conversation, simply acknowledging all the facts and trying to put two and two together to see if their plan would hold a chance against this new enemy. However, even as Sora mentally weighed their plan, he knew in his heart that they would prevail. He trusted in his heart, and he trusted in his friends. Sora took a quick glance at the small group of people, and a smile came across his face. There were only three to begin with: he, Riku and Kairi, but now, the group stood strong, and tall with ten people. It was impossible that darkness would stand a chance against this light of friendship and kindness. They needed all the help they could get, and if the revived organization was nothing but a pawn in this game, then losing them at the hands of this thing could only prove problematic, and he could let allow that considering its next target would be them and the rest of the worlds...all this friends and loved ones. They -had- to fight, and if the only way to gain leverage over this enemy was by helping the organization, then so be it, even if this was a trap set out for them. “Don’t worry, we’ll figure this out...and I think Diz—I mean, Ansem is right. If you don’t want to go back to the Organization, then you can stand guard by the corridor from the side of Twilight Town...And hey, he said Roxas was there too, so you can also go meet him if you liked!â€

Seeing as Jack had hastily opened a portal leading to Twilight Town, Sora straightened up, ready and prepared for this new journey, more than he was in the previous one.

Like Sora, Kairi too had remained quiet since the arrival of Demyx. She’d said not a word after handing the letter to Demyx. She’d simply been watching Riku, Demyx and Sombre continued to discuss things, and before she knew it, she’s slipped into her own thoughts. She stared blankly at the space in front of her, as if she was lost and made no reaction to the people that joined them later, the group growing bigger per person. She’d failed to notice the arrival of Naminé and her gesture of a greeting, she’d even failed to notice that a younger version of Riku had shown up along with Naminé as had quite an argument going, which fortunately ended well. Though seeming lost in her own little world, her mind was in fact racing through many different thoughts regarding the origins of that letter...its meaning, its -original- writer. Who could it be...and what was this person trying to tell them? The mystery of it all seemed to cling onto her mind like a leech and would not leave her alone. Lost in her own world, she tried to solve this on her own. The more she thought about it, the deeper her mind went into this trace-like state, and as a result, she had completely missed the entire strategy plan the group had discussed. It was not until the opening of the portal that she finally snapped out of her thoughts, the swift winds and the cold feeling of the darkness brushing past her skin. She looked up at the black smoke, now completely lost and confused.

“Sora...Rik—?†She stopped immediately at the sight of the younger, and a very realistic second Riku standing in front of her and beside the older Riku. “Eek!!†She squealed as she could not fully understand why there were two Rikus in front of her. She quickly covered her mouth and stared at this younger looking Riku in disbelief. Was she missing something here? There were things she didn’t know about from Sora and Riku’s journey, or more like they id tell her about, and perhaps this was something they forgot to mention. “Somebody want to explain?â€

20. OOC: Darn, so we just lost a Saïx and Xaldin. I'll take Saïx then, Repliku, if I can.

Naminé did not know what to say to the whole conversation, or at the disagreement. They were set to go into Twilight Town and get inside The World That Never Was, but Demyx...she wondered if he was really not going with them. He has his own reasons, of course, so she wasn't going to say anything otherwise.

Xemnas had gazed at the young man for quite awhile, not exactly concluding what to do with him. He wasn't taking any members at the moment, and unlike before, there was not a reason for him to, while in the past, the group was formed for a goal, and the needed amount of members. Now...now, it has all been over, perished, and they were not focusing on getting their Hearts back, or planning to work on a certain subject. They were formed here, in the present time, so they could figure out what to do in their current, and possibly fatal, dilemma, and how to escape, or attempt to avert that fate. There was a necessity for a guidance, a leader, to keep order and calm, and as he was the former, that was his job, as well as distinguishing information for them. Before he could fully answer the boy, nevertheless, thinking about a very good decision, his expression formed that of a blank stone, his acute senses and smell picking up one of their Nobodies waking up, and from what the scent revealed, it was finally the long awaited interaction. The traitor, with the one who he was planning to betray. He had never gotten the chance to be face to face with the sole person who had tried to overthrow his leadership. Or his group.

As expected, he eyed the spot where Marluxia came in just a second after, full, alive, and asking a question that he thought he would've been more wise to know. Xemnas kept his sharp gold eyes, coldly on his form, seconds, to even minutes, until it was reminded that he had a new Nobody standing patiently below him to see what he will do, and deciding that there were more important things to handle first, he simply glanced at him, finalizing the status he will be in. This...this addition will be taken care of much later, once they all deal with the situation at hand that was halted by the intruder's appearance. He summoned a dark portal next to him, and with a a neutral tone, explained, "You have come to us at a very delicate time, unfortunately, young gentleman. It is with this, then, that I would suggest you step into this portal, and it will take you to a designated room to have you refreshed, will have new garments for you to wear once you picked out your appropriate sizes, and a lower Nobody will be there to assist you. You will remain there until further notice, and I will speak with you more privately and thoroughly once we are ready to set out with what endangers our very existence, and explain yours to you."

He looked at his face with no emotion visible, trying to see if his mind was catching into what he was saying. "Do you understand?"

Larxene, after making certain that Axel would not talk back to her, had watched uninterestingly with [still] at the new guy, her position now slouched compared to before when her back was erect, her elbow settled on the arm rest of her chair as the hand cupped her chin, her eyes blinking ina sort of daze. She really could care less about this, and she did want the discussion to go back to what was left-open ended because of the arrival. At least, that made her somehow pay attention. Now? Now she was just shifting her vision for anything that would distract her from this lag, as Xemnas had been lasting too long. Yet, as he noticed that their dear leader quickly set his sight intently on the chair one seat away from her left side, her eyes growing a little in a bit of realization, though she was confused at the same while, both their gazes set on what was a known member's seat. She knew Xemnas had a uncanny awareness, so while she wasn't surprised that darkness filled what was once empty, and Marluxia presented himself, she didn't know what to think. All she knew was that her body clench for a second, but otherwise, she simply...did nothing. Did not even open her mouth.

All she found herself doing was swallowing normally, and taking a breath, hearing his voice for what seemed like years, when it had only been one. But, she felt nothing. Not that it was any cause of befuddlement, as she couldn't feel anything with her being who she was. Not really. After a while, she pulled off her focus somewhere else, noting that Xemnas had been locking his eyes at him as well, though differently, more...hard, which wasn't a shock either, but he set off to deal with the meddler first. Despite herself, this made Larxene smile deviously, as she was already surrounded by the tension, the boredom that was slowly wrapping her gone in just a flash in anticipation of the two "Lords" clashing. Which, hopefully, won't be in vain. She was looking forward to that, if at all, just traded words. Maybe Marluxia didn't only have to deal with Xemnas either, as she didn't think the rest were happy with him as well. This needed a little spice. And then, there was her and Marluxia in the disarray. Before they ever teamed up, she wouldn't really bring herself to form a ploy of betrayal against Xemnas, let alone with the pink haired man, or anyone in the Organization. Trust no one, except yourself, screw them up before they screw you. A lesson she had forgotten with Axel, and perhaps, Marluxia too, but was brought down back tenfold in the worst way possible to mock her naïvety at Castle Oblivion. Apparently, in all two lives, having a sort of friend at best was out of the equation if she wanted to stay away from being used and backstabbed.

Either way, not wanting memories to distract her, she was displeased with the way the Organization was ran, she remembered, and had her own personal dislikes with the Superior himself, yet never would've thought of becoming a traitor in the midst of how complicated and risky it would be. The offer was too good to pass up for a change in dynamics when it was given, and the more Marluxia build it up, the more he told her and said how it would help them both, the more promising it sounded. Even then, they weren't exactly that close. It was a duo, both overthrowing and working together for the exact prize, yet with contrasting perspectives, as Marluxia wanted more of power, with greed. And with a partnership, trust was needed. It was there, but the distance was etched between them either way. They could easily go with the rightful quote of "every man for himself" if it ever came to do the act. In her view. Was she the fool in all this? Marluxia had yet to turn her back on her, however. Though, she wasn't going to soften up again and be vulnerable. Never again. And she'll damn them all to hell and back when she had the capacity to. Oh, how she damn wanted to. So, it was in her that she was uncertain about her actions. Would she be bitter with him as well? Or the same companionship? What did he think once their plan more than failed? What did he think when he died, or when she died? It probably did not break a single splintered pain in him, she knew. And what about his thoughts on Axel, the freaking pain of all this? Who had turned from being a complete a-hole, to crying and pining over like a baby over his lost blond lover, so pathetically, that she pondered his orientation.

Both sets of Axel were negative, and she came to ask herself what the hell she ever saw on the guy enough to touch him. To caress him. To be friendly and be different. What made her so stupidly blind? She didn't know how many times she hated her own self for that. The faith she had in people, however small and tiny it was, was dropped down to a complete zero after that whole event was over and she found herself fading. The reality was set down in front of her. That's why...that's why she wouldn't care at all about her betrayal. Or if she wounded someone else emotionally. All of them deserved it. There shouldn't be happiness or optimists in a universe so dark.

Larxene didn't know how she came about to the movement right now, but she was fidgeting with her pocket again, taking out the tape recorder. The tape was already rewound, and when she turned to the figure of Marluxia again, she ordered loud enough for him to hear, "Think fast." In a flick of the wrist, she sent the recorder his way, wondering if he was going to catch it, though he could. She didn't even know why she could doubt that at all, considering he clutched it in his hand gracefully without even bothering to raise his eyes at the object flung at his direction. "I recorded Xemnas's whole speech on that, so you can be...'up to date'. We have a certain problem on our hands."

With a slight smirk to him, the exact rift that was always around the two along it, she reverted back her fixation on Xemnas and the whole...new kid. Though, it seemed to be in the end he was made a portal to go into, and from Xemnas's words, they were to continue what they began and left unresolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.