Kingdom Hearts: The Soul Reason

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Repliku, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

Sora blinked. "I'm sorry, Demyx. You were kind of in the way and acting well...weird. I don't know what to say other than you attacked me already once and were acting the same way you did before so I guess I reacted bad...and you were kind of in my way and we told you to go. I guess though, hearing your side, we were kind of hasty. Sorry." Sora scratched the back of his neck, unsure what else to say about that. "If you want to go back...maybe you could take the long way from Twilight Town instead. Maybe that would work..." Sora gave a look to Riku like 'help me out here and whoo boy'.

Riku nodded. "Demyx, Sora and you really weren't communicating too well there and both made each other frustrated. You did come here to make friends with him and the rest of us, right? No one is going to harm you now since you are here peacefully. Do you think the others are in danger? Seems to be the case if you can't get back and heard the voice coming here. Maybe we should check it out...though I'm not sure how Xemnas and the others would take it. Sora may be right though. We may be able to get back through the long way." Riku looked out at the water. "Maybe that is the beginning of what this note says in a way. We do need to leave here if we are to do anything at all and find King Mickey too. What do you all think?"

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

soooooorry for being away, I was at M-Festival, a big gaming convention down in england. I am now addicted to spore which I got to try, I have pre-ordered it and everything. ON top of that my computer had a virus which a only got rid of yesterday. anyway

BIC:Sombre watched the conversation with Demyx and when Sora appeared, the confrontation. So here were the three kids, well Riku must be almost 17. And this strange guy in a cloak ... it seemed as if Sora had destroyed him but he was back. Interesting. And how did he do that weird travelling thing, she remembered to ask at a later date.

"Kairi, are they like this all the time?"

... Hang on, destroyed? ...

The ones they sought to destroy

"Wait ... err Demix, Damyx I don't know you sorry, did you say you heard a voice that brought you back."

Her mind was racing now. There was some force at work here that had brought these people back and, she though had told har that strange message.

3. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

ooc: sorry if I don't post as much as you guys do...a whole page in a book...me only halfways...k, here we go!
    bic:

Siax looked up to his throne.
    We can't portal anywhere out of this world, but maybe....
    Siax tried portalling into his throne. It worked, and he was very cautious during his teleporting to quickly get out.
    Something was strange about this... he thought.
    "And now we wait." Siax said, in his usual emotionless voice.
    Thats what we've been doing for a long time...then getting killed off, one by one by a brat and a double agent. Siax thought, though he felt no anger.

Xaldin looked to Siax.
    So...we can portal anywhere around this world, but not to any others.
    Xaldin teleported to his throne, being also cautious, and ready to break free of his portal if it traps him.
    Though, I should keep this caution up. We pawns should watch out, and never relax about using the corridors of darkness. This 'King' in this chess game is more powerfull then all the pawns in the organization if he decides to use us. Xaldin kept on thinking about being ready, his cautiousness getting to a higher level.

4. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Aw, thanks :D I thought it was rather plain, but I'm glad to contribute. This thread is gonna be sweet! And it doesn't matter how long your posts are. Everyone here has brilliant ideas .n_n.

Axel glanced down at his body, overly cautious after the defective portal. He seemed unharmed, and he didn't feel out of sorts, but the surprise had startled him. It didn't help when a Sniper Nobody appeared behind him, causing chills to run down his spine. He spun around, his chakram summoned and his knees bent. Noticing the intruder's identity, he relaxed and slowed the tempo of his heavy breath. "What do you want?" The silent dialogue ran through his mind as it relayed a simple message.

Report to the meeting room.

Axel blinked, allowing his circular weapons to disappear in dark wisps. He nodded as the being vanished, swirling its body in irregular twists. He sat back on his bed, spreading his legs and resting his elbows on his thighs. He buried his face in his gloved hands and breathed deeply, attempting to calm himself down. This was definitely too much excitement for someone that just woke up after fading away into nothingness. It was practically instantanious, but the process was overwhelmingly exhausting.

Axel glanced up, contemplating his next maneuver.Traveling through the Corridoors of Darkness seemed impossible, at least when going to other worlds. But starting off new by repeating his old habits of tardiness at meetings wasn't exactly the best option to pursue. Not to mention that using portals was the only way to get there. Axel pointed before him at the open space, creating a swirling portal that led to the meeting room. Taking a deep breath, he waited for a few seconds to see if it would linger. Then he stood and observed it carefully. Nothing seemed wrong...

He stepped forward into it with precaution, his eyes darting around nervously. Everything was playing out normally, so Axel walked forward into the darkness. In a few seconds, he found himself sitting at his own white pedestal, accompanied by Saix and Xaldin. He sighed, reaching up to hold his forehead in relief. But his mouth remained unspeaking, for he wasn't about to openly greet either man juust yet.

5. OOC: I was going to block the way for Larxene, but then I thought, why would it block her way to go back to TWTNW, considering they are gathering there? BTW, those this somehow relate to FF7? The whole "all souls go to the Life Stream" deal ^^;.

Naminé felt a sharp stab in her stomach, and a slight swell at hearing that, and like always, kept silent as they continued their destination. It seems there was no other option, and she did not know who will be responsible, as it stands, for many of the Nobodies' demise. If they were being called to the same world, and trapped there, they will be used, including the members of the Organization, of course. If not, them most of all, primary targets. And considering that all of them were back, she wondered idly for a moment about Axel. He was in danger too, if he was stuck. Everyone was. She didn't have fond memories of the rest, true, yet she particularly felt for them, and as aforementioned , held no grudge. With her and Axel forming a bond right after Roxas left, until he had died, her concern was mostly placed on him, though. Naminé could remember it vividly, her having Sea Salt ice creams in hand, around five, Axel being still horribly hurt by Saïx's attack, her worried, and him grabbing one of the treats from. She had asked him if they will see each other again, and he replied with a smirk as he took a bite, saying they'd meet again.

It turned out differently in a unfortunate spin.

Shaking her head, she looked forward, her thought process now going over the last of Ansem's words. Pausing, she inhaled, and said, "I think is best...if we first talk with Sora, and the others. First, I'm not positive if they know Roxas and I are missing from them. And the Organization isn't the most fond of you, and think not much of me, but I doubt they would listen, other than Axel, maybe. But he doesn't exactly like you as well for what you did to Roxas, to be honest. And, Repliku, well..."

Her voice lowered and faltered.

That was the only way to explain cryptically the Organization's lack of respect and thought of the Replica, and she was certain he wouldn't be exactly thrilled to see them again either. It would be a disaster. "Roxas, I think, can be taken somewhat slightly, only if Xemnas, and the group, accepted Larxene and Marluxia with their...betrayal, if they are all truly back, and even Axel who defected....I just think, the odds of a stable reunion are really high."

OOC: I got the Axel and Naminé scene here from someone who read the novels in a another forum >.>, before he went off to splode *-*.

Xemnas took out the small disc out of the socket as it popped out of the slot, pocketing it right away, and erasing most traces as he began to log out of the computer system presented, screen pressed into the wall, while at the bottom, buttons and a keyboard grace the surface. He had been investigating most of their research, and took notice of anything having to do about Souls. He didn't know how, or what made this the subject of his interest, he just knew it perhaps had something to do with a topic they haven't paid much attention to. As he read more and more, as well as Nobody studies, what he concluded was not very pleasant. He would've gone to the computerized network in Radient Garden, yet to be more suspicious, he could not portal. Not even with his own specialty, every path was blocked, except the ones at their own world. Either way, he merely hacked into it flawlessly, which worked just the same. All in all, he wasn't very pleased at the revelation, and he had to report this to the rest immediately. He wasn't certain if any more had awaken, though he could sense that the numbers increased. Xemnas wanted them ALL conscious for this, however. Such a problem. He could not believe, or even take the sniff of the idea, that they might be in someone's own secret plot, being nothing, but mere...disposable entities. Lower Nobodies, he had also gotten, were coming together here. This was a grave situation, indeed.

It was here that a Sniper Nobody had made its presence, and Xemnas only glanced at it blankly, eyeing it as it bowed. He gazed at the creature. What is it?

The woken members are reporting to the meeting quarters, my liege.

His eyes glazed dangerously. By whose order?

I do not know. I was just sent by master to the deliver the news to you, Sir. It appears they want to discuss the current problem together.

He had stared at the Sniper for a few seconds nonchalantly, before turning back to the now shut down screen quietly, his lips tight. Very well. Nodding and dismissing the creature, a bit curious as to why they had come to the decision without his word yet. It wasn't odd, however, as they did not have much to do here just yet, and he proceeded to think more important matters, prompting to take his time to check over some points over his head deeply. They could wait for awhile, if they wanted a sure answer. There was no doubt that his members, and himself, were being used. By who, he did not yet know, but it concerned them greatly, and even...

Larxene had almost passed through without much trouble, except when suddenly she noted the darkness somehow thickened. It was very vague, and hardly noticeable, but it didn't escape her eyes. She had expected no response, and that meant, not even the slightest notion, though she didn't know why that line would upset anyone. It wasn't even one of her good ones and was truthfully, half-pathetic. Not that she cared to try in the first place. In the end, she found herself almost enclosed in, and she just waded it out calmly as she reached her room in Castle Naught, only to then, feel some caress around her legs, and before she could look down to investigate, she was churned forward roughly into the dim lighting of her quarters. Normally, anyone would've fallen, but one of her abilities, if not just bodily expertise, was balance, so she finished up instead with her feet planted on the ground, her lips in a horrible frown as she watched the portal closing into a small speck of black dust, faster than normal.

She let out a silent breath, her hand clutching on her bag in a iron grip, her teeth gritting when she glared at the now empty spot. This was not good, even in her clouded, angry mind, Larxene could tell that this being, whoever it was again, had control over the Corridors Of Darkness. Biting her lip, she headed to a corner near to her closet, not having even the time to reminisce her old sleeping chamber, finding it neat and untouched, only to then attempt to portal to someplace else. Hollow Bastion, just the closest random world she could think of. As the dark sphere and black wisps covered her, she thought this was favorable so far, until it vanished after another chuckle from the same voice rippled through her eardrums, the one she had been hearing time and time again, and as her body felt lurched and tight, her eyes blinked when she was in the exact spot. Damn. Before she could try another test, this time, exploring around the premises and area, she got interrupted by the shortcoming of a Sniper Nobody, appearing in a graceful swirl as is usual of every lower rank.

All she did was glowered at it for it to get the picture, and it relayed the message through her mind.
    Excuse the intrusion, miss, yet we are all to report to the meeting chamber.

Her eyebrows creased at that, only for the being to disappear in its odd twist as its job was done, before groaning to herself, rolling her eyes to the side. Already? Ignoring it for the while, she continued her study, and attempted to portal the same way to a random place here, in this case, the Skyscraper. Larxene waited as she cautiously got wrapped around the darkness once more, awaiting another failed try, until her eyes widened when she found herself easily atop of the highest creation in this world's making, minus the castle, that hovered on the sky. The surprise only momentary, she didn't do anything as the ripping wind of the air and cool atmosphere of the height shuffled around her forelocks, rustling her cloak. On the roof, she slightly stepped forward, expecting something, yet, when nothing occurred after a while, she proceeded more quickly. She peered over the brim at the enormous and, truthfully, wonderful sight of the city from all the way above, the ebony streets looking like miniature blocks and roads, and the lower stories of buildings stacked together as they settled around below her, the light of the heart-shaped moon lacing over the surfaces.

Larxene appreciated this for first time view, not having been here before, and while the wind was merciless, it was still soft, and somewhat soothing and refreshing. So, giving a mental note of the fact that she could portal in The World That Never Was, yet not in any other outside terrain, she crouched down, and whipped her legs over, sitting in a smooth swoop on the edge, her feet swinging back and forth childishly as she relaxed on her benefit with a gleeful smile. The meeting can wait for a minute or so.

Therapy was needed to face all of those buffoons again, anyway.

6. P Banned

OoC: Uh, Repliku. There may be a slight fault in the long way. Meh, I'll get Demyx to explain.
    Demyx listened to Riku halfway, then interrupted. "I teleported in and commented on Sora's health. Somehow he managed to take this as an insult, so he decided to attack me!" Hearing Riku continue, he stopped short of a rant, and then raised one eyebrow critically. "Uh, darkness dude, I think you made a mistake. The 'long way round' as you put it, is just another dark portal. If I can't get in from here, why should I be able to get in from there? What's more, I don't think it would be such a good idea to rush into a dark portal, when I know there is something in the darkness there." Thinking of something, Demyx let out a snort, and muttered, "I'm not afraid of the darkness, I'm afraid of what's in the darkness. I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of the ground." Shrugging wildly, Demyx said in an excentric voice, "Why not then? Let's go to Twilight town to jump into a dark portal where a monster is hiding. Let's forget that ol' Ants may not like us in his little world. It stops him playing god. Anyway, if I get trapped like Roxas, I'm holding you responsible..." Demyx trailed off, then grabbed Sora by the shoulders and shook him violently. "ROXAS?! ROXAS?! Can you hear me Roxas?! The org is back, and there is trouble. This is Demyx! Come back to us!" Demyx finished in a slight moan, as he said his last line.

7. Repliku Chaser

<Twilight Town> DiZ nodded. "Then I suggest we go and do this now. It will not take much time and Roxas can be retrieved after." He turned and extended his hand outwards, forming a Dark Portal. "This will take us there, though we should not tarry too long."

DiZ was thoughtful. "No matter who goes along, the Organization will not appreciate our assistance in the immediate. We have all reasons to not trust one another. Just realize though, whatever we do in the beginning, we may be playing into a trap. Most likely, in fact, we are, but I can get us to their realm once we find Sora and his friends." Ansem was torn in a way. Assisting the Organization was a difficult endeavor that made him writhe inside at times. The betrayal of the top six was much to bear. However, being destroyed in such a manner as they could not even have the luxury of peace but instead being someone's tool, he could not allow it. Despite all his frustrations and anger over the last 10 years, perhaps he knew that he had truly cared for his Apprentices and these Nobodies were them, though in new form. If things could possibly change, perhaps ... no, it was too soon to hypothesize such things. The past was wrought with destruction and part of the guilt lay with him for ever deciding to examine Xehanort to find his lost memories. The Heart had been a foolish thing to study in such a way. ... The Soul though, seemed worse but nonetheless, it was going to have to be understood more. It was clear if they endured this who they might need to seek afterwards.

<Destiny Islands> Riku frowned. "The long way is how I was able to get into the realm and it is not a portal. It is a corridor through Darkness. I doubt we could use it to get out probably but with enough of us, we could probably get in. After all, we have the key. If there is no other way, then there is a problem but at least we should ascertain it won't work first before dismissing it."

Sora listened and was then shaken by Demyx. "Whoa...can-y-you s-s-stop d-d-doing that?" Sora didn't want to just be mean and do something so he tolerated Demyx's shaking his shoulders. "Roxas is part of me. I w-w-will help, ok?"

A Dark Portal would now appear on the beach about 20 feet from where Sora, Riku, Demyx, Sombre an Kairi were.

<TWTNW> Xigbar moved into the meeting room and leaped up, spinning around to find himself sitting in his chair. He tapped his fingers on the armrest and gazed around. How many meetings had they all done here? Too many. Hopefully the others would arrive soon so they could figure out what their next course of action is. "The others should be arriving. The message has been sent."

Xemnas, hacking into the Radiant Gardens computer gets you this message. "Greetings. I am well aware that you are not the true Ansem the Wise and have spoken with him. You may not access these computer files without his word of approval first or the approval of the Restoration Committee and you have identified yourself, not using a cover. Ansem the Wise sends word that he will speak with you since he too has returned recently. Sincerely, Tron.

However, you do find limited knowledge on Souls and of course your years of research on Nobodies within your own computer system, to include the making of your own faux Kingdom Hearts. You can of course, tell that the Soul is very important and is your conscience, your mind and how you cognate things when paired with the Heart. Without the natural body to hold the soul at bay, as is the case with Nobodies, the nature of the Soul's power is amplified to grant further abilities, becoming tied to an element of nature. What the Soul normally does when it is 'bodiless' under normal conditions though, all you know is that it passes out of the realm of the living plane. This could lead to theories of reincarnation or transcending elsewhere but it's not a very big topic explored. You definitely know though the Nobody condition wouldn't exist at all probably had the Heartless not been introduced to the Living Plane, and of course this would mean to some others that are sages about the topic of Souls, Hearts etc, that they would come to the decision that Nobodies are unnatural and should not exist. Theories also may lead you to realize that since Heartless and Nobodies should not really 'exist' on the Living Plane where others dwell, you would be anomalies that may be actually affecting how the Live Plane works, and this may explain why some people feel that this drastically can alter much and possibly bleed over effects from beyond the realm entirely.

This means as you can know easily enough... There are other planes that are attached to the universe making it more a 'multiverse'. Sages such as Yen Sid would also know this. There is the Live Plane, which life such as plants, animals, humans, faeries, etc all dwell on. Then there is Darkness, Light and Nothingness (Oblivion) that exist outside of this realm of existence, in some way all affecting how things work. However, these effects have not been so 'dramatic' on the Live Plane as when the Heartless were sent out and Nobodies were created. What this all means though, is up to you to take as it is not quite clear and hypotheses from Vexen, Zexion, yourself, some others and Ansem's old notes. If you have any more questions you can feel free to ask in PM or here.

8. Ansem59 Chaser

ooc: sorry I haven't shown up... I've been busy lately...

Raxtion waved at the man who had just dropped him off "thanks for the ride!" Raxtion said as he looked around. all this time... and I still don't know who I am... everything is just a blure... this town reminds me of something... something warm and nice... but I don't know what it is... Hayner, Pence, and Olette ran past Raxtion with Sea Salt Ice Cream's in hand. why did this happen to me... why did I have to forget... what was it that is so bad?! Raxtion started to get angry why can't a person just remeber there childhood?! I don't even know why I am this way?! WHY?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! suddenly, a clash of lightning broke Raxtion's train of anger mixed with thought... Raxtion looked over the horizon to find a massive storm approaching the quiet town "that doesn't look good..." Raxtion noted as he walked towards the mass of darkness and lightning... "maybe if I get close enough... I can absorb the all the electrictiy before it does damage to the town..." Raxtion ran towards the storm as he zigzag through a maze of buildings. then he came to a wall... a thick wall that blocked his way to the storm... Raxtion considered blowing a hole through the wall but then... he saw there already was a hole "that's convienent..." said Raxtion as he walked through the hole and found himself in thick woods... with the storm growing more near every second...

9. Repliku Chaser

Raxton in Twilight Town. As you come to see the hole in the wall, there are figures that are walking away from it to in the town that seem rather out of place. A young girl in a white soft dress with blond hair, a boy with white hair..they don't seem 'so unusual' though the girl is pretty pale. However, the man walking with them in clothes of black and red hues and a wrapped up head seems to somewhat stand out more. (DiZ). They seem to be heading out of the district you just entered and are moving to a more peaceful side of town. The lightning and thunder that had crackled earlier, by the time you reached the hole in the wall had long dissipated. Unfortunately, it was only for but a brief respite and you are sure it came over from that way but nothing seems amiss now and the day is clear with barely a thick cloud in the sky at the moment. Odd, huh?

10. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Siax quietly sat, the familiarity in the room was not too welcoming, after all, he thought, we have to work together with a person who made us fail, and other people who killed us off.
    I wonder what Vexen thinks about Axel, after all, what he did to him.
    What is everyone thinking about each other then? Siax thought. He sat quietly, watching Xigbar perform acrobatics into his chair.

Xaldin waited impatiently for all of the members, his face covered with a hood, same as Siax, he saw.
    "Maybe we should bring them here, not wait for the messengers to bribe them back." Xaldin said, making a spear appear and experimentaly continued to wave it around in boredom.

11. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion stared at the sky with his mouth open and slightly askew... as he looked and saw the storm gone... as quick as a flash... It didn't seem possible... "how could a massive storm just dissappear? it doesn't make any sense..." Raxtion then focused his attention on the three walking towards him. Raxtion looked at the girl, the boy, and the strangly wrapped man... they looked calm. except for the man... he seemed to be angry at something... Raxtion gulped as he attempted to ask them about the storm... "hey, I know you get this every day, but did you happen to see a big storm hovering around here?"

12. Repliku Chaser

Repliku turned and looked at Raxton. "...uh...nope, no storms around here." Repliku hadn't the foggiest idea what storm he was talking about. He after all, hadn't been quite alive for it. He was, however intrigued that anyone would just walk up to them to make a light conversation though and it was the first new person he'd seen other than that moody Roxas fellow that they were now letting go chat it up with his friends that didn't know him. Life was so complex sometimes. "Who are you, any way?"

DiZ stopped and studied the new person that had approached them. "The lightning chain you saw was due to temporal energies being distorted. A phenomenon that has passed and will be unlikely to transpire again at least any time soon." He turned back towards his destination of a Dark Portal that loomed there before him and would step through now to Destiny Islands.

<TWTNW> Xigbar yawned. "Man, they are sure taking a while. Hope they get here soon. I could be watching a movie." He leaned back in his chair, watching as Xaldin fidgeted around and seemed to not be able to get comfortable. His mind pondered now on how Demyx was and had he actually reached his destination. He also wondered if their group was going to at all get along through the diversity of the past to face the present. Things were looking rather grim at the moment. "Come on, people. Show up already." He tapped his fingers on his chair some more to the hymn of the Lone Ranger. Yes, that's how bored he was.

13. P Banned

Demyx released Sora with a depressing sigh. "Guess Roxas really is gone..."
    The water musician waved his hand at Sombre dismissively, then thought better of it. "Yeah, come to think of it, I did hear a voice when I was brought back. It is a hazy memory. I cannot recall it. I also heard a voice when I went through that portal. it was malicious though.
    He listened attentively to what Riku had to offer, then shrugged submissively. "Fine, we can try Twilight Town. But you make the portal, and you go first. I'm not having any more of that voice."

Almost unnoticed to the group, a pair of paws had appeared on the tree, dangling like fruits. The original resident of the tree, a coconut, had turned a deep shade of purple, and various other parts of the tree were also making strange transformations. At last a mouth appeared for all to see. It opened, and directed a rhyme at the helpless Riku. "Always a cost, always a price. Every action needs a sacrifice. Be it small, be it large, you must choose, for you're in charge. A power, a choice, a life, one shall vanish during the strife. Perhaps not them, perhaps something more. But always something, lost in the war."
    The cat sighed blissfully, then turned back into fruit, and fell from the tree.

14. Naminé was, from hearing Diz, a bit nonplussed at the fact of returning back to Destiny Islands so soon. She knew it was needed, yet having her freedom for awhile did sink into her a bit, and she wasn't that thrilled, considering she can easily be Kairi again if by the mere touch of her affecting her. She wasn't even certain whether to even go back if she did have the opportunity to decide. Biting her lip gently, she kind of hesitated as she eyed the portal wearily, her eyes glittering in a inquisitive and lost gleam, until they were suddenly, and thankfully, interrupted by a stranger, asking for something...of a storm?

Her expression went wide, looking around for a few seconds, then looking back at the man in front of her, not spotting anything in particular that was odd. Riku Replica and Ansem replied what she could've said, so she stayed in her silent demeanor as she watched the scene display itself. Even so...even as their "guide" was heading into the portal to reach Sora and the rest, making her stomach clench, she tilted her head at the arrival. Naminé was honestly curious, and she ended up repeating the Replica's question, as her eyebrows furrowed, again. "Who are you?"

Xemnas had tried to log on to more files, but then, it seems, it was blocked. Instead of being upset that he was rejected, by the computer world this is in, he smiled relatively, his eyes narrowing, but delightfully. So, he has returned as well, has he? He understood that rift now on his skin. He wasn't positive on what to feel at this, not that he could feel anything to explore a contempt. However, it was set in his mind about how he did not understand him, and how he had gotten in the way. Xemnas had no sure plans about what to do with his specific time here, or the future yet, but he did not want to be held back by anything if it comes to it. It didn't matter that he could not access the files as well, it wasn't like he hadn't a copy of the originals. The problem, was that it was locked away in what would Hollow Bastion, or rather, Radient Garden, and he could not access his own vaults and secret within if he could not portal. But, that room...

Either way, the information he had obtained were good enough to decipher and take apart some of the problems they were facing, as well as answering a few things by his own hypothesis, and all he could think was to explain this to the others, now that he had a chance. It wouldn't do good for them to stay in this world; they were merely stuck here for further purposes so they won't stray. It might not make such a difference if they did manage to somehow find a path around this perplexity, and separate, yet it will make it more difficult, for whoever is behind this for a while. That was another shadow. Who was behind this. He had not recalled anyone specifically of having plans on their own, or any such enemy to him, or Ansem.

He backed off the machine, now finished, and went to portal to the meeting room, knowing the rest are waiting. Xemnas was aware Larxene and Demyx were not present, by the lack of their senses contacting him, so when he came to materialize on his throne, majestically the highest, he wasn't bothered when he saw that the two weren't there. He knew the others were sleeping, something that he wasn't pleased with still. He had needed everyone to be here, preferably the rest of his disciples, Zexion, Vexen, Lexaeus...and had not thought it would take this long for them to wake. He sighed quietly, and explored the faces that were here. Xaldin, his past partner, and Saïx, his second-in-command, the new, and Xigbar and Axel. Not much to go by. While he knew Larxene was around, he noted Demyx was not, in any matter whatsoever. What was that boy doing now? Settling down, the first thing he breathed was, "Is good to see that two of our members have awakened, Xadin and Saïx. Welcome back." He gazed at them momentarily in recognition, before locking gold eyes into twin chairs. "However, two are missing."

He eyed them. "I can feel Larxene is terribly procrastinating close to us, yet, I do not feel Demyx anywhere. Has he gone from this world? I'm sure you've all noticed, that we cannot transport, so if he indeed has, is worth knowing in our knowledge. About why we can't portal, as well, now that we are in the topic...that would be explain dutifully once I know the member's whereabouts. And for Larxene to be here, she would be a fine candidate to explain when Marluxia does wake up."

With that set, with a snap of his fingers, he called one of his Sorcerer Nobodies, and with a command, it went off to fetch the female. Xemnas did not know whether she was doing this on purpose, but it seemed to him perfectly that she had not changed.

Larxene, had come to the point where she was laying down on the edge now, her back on the granite, as her eyes focused on the ever somewhat cloudy, night sky of The World That Never Was, flashes of blue-white lighting strewing across the dark surface, thunders heard in her ears a few times in turn. It was close to raining, she knew. It always almost rained here. At moments, it was that of a storm, or either light. She figured this was going to be a heavy one, considering how her body and static were reacting to it. She might even charge up.

As she placed a arm behind her head comfortably, in perfect balance, with her lazily at the cliff of falling down on the street of the skyscraper, she sensed what was to come. A Nobody. What put her off was that it was Xemnas's, so that must mean he was present and expected her to be there. Rolling her eyes to the side irritatingly as she let out a breath, before the Nobody could notify her, she waved it off with her free hand, muttering, "I know, I know, I'll be there in a few." Not minding, it vanished off with its job automatically guessed, and Larxene stayed there for a few more seconds before she had to go, not in any hurry.

15. Repliku Chaser

<TWTNW> Xigbar sat up in his chair as Xemnas appeared all regal like. Now they were going to get down to business. "Demyx left through a portal. His destination was Destiny Islands but I'm not entirely sure he made it there. Some force interceded him but apparently let him go." Xigbar wondered how Xemnas would take the news. It was never good to assume anything when it came to Xemnas because it could go right or horribly wrong to do so. "None of us can apparently leave but him and I am not certain he can actually return. We seem rather trapped."

He began to wonder now where Larxene was. It would only be a matter of time probably until her behavior was reprimanded. He understood some of her rebellious nature and just the desire to be free. But there was something more when it came to her. He hoped she'd get up and get down here soon. Right now there just weren't many Org members even awake and whatever might be coming for them was definitely not a good thing.

<Twilight Town> Repliku watched as DiZ went on his way through the portal and noted Namine's reluctance. "Why don't you want to go? At least they like you. I spent most of my time being their enemy." It now sank in he was going to go meet Sora and Riku again...and would Riku like hate his ultimate guts? Did he hate Riku? A ton of emotions poured in to a heart that was supposed to be fake. He sighed softly even as his fists clenched. "It'll be okay. If this is what we have to do, we do. What are you scared of?"

He turned then and looked at the boy who had strolled up and asked about the weather. "We have to leave but if you want to go along, just follow. Of course, it's to another world so you may not want to!" Repliku snickered as if that was the funniest thing in the world to him.

<Destiny Islands> Riku watched out of the corner of his eye as a Dark Portal formed but then turned abruptly as the Cheshire Cat was spewing out poetry like a water fountain. All he could comment on after was "I'm not the leader." He never wanted to 'lead' again and was more than happy to let someone else do it. However the cat's rhyme made him think. He didn't trust the Cheshire Cat much. He remembered him from Wonderland. However, he didn't exactly dismiss him either. The cat always seemed to know some of the most intricate secrets out there while others were trying to put pieces together. It made sense what he said...if he was relating it to the Organization. "..Thanks" he mumbled at nothing and then turned to look at the portal.

Sora frowned as the Cheshire Cat appeared. "That guy is such bad news. I'm not sure what to think every time he shows up. I didn't know though he could leave Wonderland." Sora turned though and looked at Demyx. "Hey...Roxas is either with me...or maybe he came back too like you did, Demyx. Don't be sad, okay?" He patted Demyx on the arm. "Either way, I'm sure Roxas is just fine and he wouldn't want you to worry about him."

DiZ walked through the portal to Destiny Islands. The pleasant heated air, the tropical trees, the calm gentle wind..the sound of water lapping against the beach. He took a moment to look around the area as he stepped away from the portal and gave a nod. It was a beautiful place that had he been like his former self, he'd have loved to come visit and vacation here. So this was where Sora and his two friends had grown up. This is where Xehanort had sent Kairi as a child. This is where one was made a Keyblade wielder...yes, so much history in such a tranquil place.

He turned to look over at Sora, Riku, Kairi and then their compatriots, Demyx and Sombre. "Greetings" he simply stated and gave a courteous nod of the head. "It is good you are all here, though one of you, admittedly, I am rather surprised to see here." His eyes came to fall on Demyx.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion just paused as he heard a chain of words mixed together that he didn't even understand... as DIZ explained the cause of the storm Raxtion's eye's were widened and seemed like his lights were on but nobody was home... "could you say that in english..." Raxtion asked the cloaked figure, but he had already gone through the portal... suddenly Raxtion realized something more was going on "wait as sec, who are you guys?" Destiny Islands? that sounds familiar... but from where? It could be where I was born... and I won't know if I stay here... Raxtion thought as he heard all this unfold before him
    Raxtion looked at the girl "I'm Raxtion.... now, I want some answers too... who are you guys? and how can you create portals? and where does this portal lead?" said Raxtion as he bombarded them with questions

17. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Axel sat patiently and unspoken, his arms crossed casually as his eyes darted from one member to the next. It was a reoccurring habit of his. He was usually silent unless he had information he felt like contributing or he had an argument to uphold. It was the same old routine...

Sitting back in his seat a bit, Axel stifled a small yawn. He would have been sitting in the warm sun by now, not in this blindingly white room if not for the portal malfunctions. Maybe Roxas was in that nostalgic town... no, he was sure of it. Something just felt right. Axel could sense his friend within close proximity... but not within this particular world.

Damn it...

18. Repliku Chaser

<Twilight Town> Repliku shrugged to Raxtion. "It goes to Destiny Islands, where Sora and Riku are. We're going to get help to rescue some people that are probably going to be ungrateful for it. What's it to you though?" Repliku then eyed the newcomer suspiciously.

He turned though back to the portal and DiZ was gone. "That guy sure is fast sometimes." He then turned and studied Namine waiting to see what she had to say. She seemed off kilter and something was bugging her but what it was just wasn't going to cross Repliku's mind immediately.

19. P Banned

Demyx stared at the dark portal, one thought running through his mind. Oh crap, that better not be Saix come to fetch me back! He then breathed a large sigh of relief when he saw a man exit covered in red bandages. He glanced again, trying to decide what he saw. When he had gotten an swift eyeful of the red, amber eyed thing he recoiled, and shouted instinctively, "Aah! What are you?!" Demyx lept back, drawing his sitar as he did so. He raised an arm, cautioning the others to get back. It would have been comical if Demyx didn't seem so serious. "Back off, Riku. This must be one of that voice's slaves. I will defeat it and protect this place." So saying, Demyx started to cautiously circle the bandaged man, preparing to strike. He gently plucked the strings on his sitar, psyching himself up to the fight. C'mon Demyx, keep it together. It's just like a dusk or a shadow, an ordinary shadow. I don't have any trouble with them, so I should be fine here. Right? Finally Demyx lept forward, sending a water torrent towards DiZ. "Take that!" Demyx chortled, and he danced to the sides and let off two more in quick succession.

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas pushed himself up the small slope that lead to market street,feeling a bit depressed and worried about what he was doing,and what he had done.For one,he insulted Namine,the girl that meant much to him,and few people could get away with saying that they mean much to Roxas.It was only her...and Axel..speaking of which,if he was really back,you'd think he'd be running all over this place in search for the Key.

He would be alone for now,seeing as DiZ had gone and the other two were talking with another kid he saw.Not that it mattered to him,he didn't need their assistance at all.He could find his friends on his own.After passing the familiar bulletin board and cutting into the back alley,Roxas picked up the pace and broke into a run,hoping that he'd find his pals.

OOC: I've been busy,as you know..

So Repliku,tell me what Roxas will find next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.