Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah these chapters are very good. I'm very interested in this.:D

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

you can join... though i dont know when sora will be back

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

that was so rockin!
    you captures rinns personality almost perfectly!
    although the random words probably wouldnt be that frequent
    and i noticed a few spelling errors
    but i loved the part about the popcicle XD

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

kingdom like omg - strangley?

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

? erm... what?

6. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

did you read it... you called donald strangely

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

yea, i dont get that at all
    lolz

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

was funny though

9. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Name:Eden
    Good/bad:Good
    Weapon:A colorful blue, red, and orange staff
    Powers: Alchemy/Water/Ice/Animals
    Personality: very kind, and she'll try to protect her friends, no matter how trivial the danger is, like a friend being yelled at. She'll be by a friends side no matter what.
    What the look like: Shoulder length black brown hair, a turquoise blue t-shirt and black sweat pants. her skin is a pale peach
    Additional information: Her greatest weakness is seeing or hearing of death and being alone.

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

see im the only nastay girl here

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

YAY!!!! ED!!!!! *hugs*

12. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

its eden lol - im gonna read again

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

yes, but i call her ed
    and she calls me rinny-chan
    lolz

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

O_o? Ed? Rinny-chan...

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

do you mind if i call u ed?

16. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Heya all ye guys-i mean girls....and that other guy......uh hi.Im back!So here comes the story!!!!!!!!

As all of the companions ran out of the hide-out, finding out what the noise was all about, they saw the most scariest creature-or maybe it was a heartless? You never know.
    The creature slammed some trees with its large cob-webbed fist, and the trees fell down, like a million wood-cutters had struck it.
    All of the companions looked up, wide-eyed.
    Sora, Rebecca, and Rinn took out their key-blades.
    Sora couldnt ask about their keyblades because he was too focused on the creature, but in his mind, he thought, whats with all these key-wielders?!
    A white cloaked figure appeared in front of all of them, startling the fighters.
    "Which one of you is named...Sora?" The white figure said. He/she spotted the other keyblade wielders. "So theres three of you?"
    "I'm Sora!" Sora called, recognizing the organization coat. But it was white, so he was confused.
    "Ok. So wheres Maxi?" The organization person called.
    "Uh...what are you talking about?" Goofy asked, taking out his shield.
    "Right." The figure called, snapping his/her fingers, and heartless zoomed out of the earth, made out of rocks and clay. They were the same shape as Dusks.
    "Whos Waxy?" Rinn called.
    "Uh-oh." Donald quacked, as more earth-dusks came out.
    "Let me say this again. Where is Maxi?" The figure said, and the adventurers knew he/she was losing its temper.
    Rinn stepped out from the line of defenders. Her face was maybe confused, and she asked, "Crix?"
    The figure seemed surprised, and the organization member took off the hood. The face was filled with a smile, and it was a girl. She had black eyes which matched her dark hair.
    "Crix? Ha!" The girl crossed her arms. "So. I'm looking for the key-blade wielders and yet, I find myself standing with only some of them. So I ask you one more time. Wheres Maxi?"
    "Were telling you that we don't know who you are talking about!!!" Rebecca said.
    "Fine. Be that way." The figure said, pointing her finger at them. "Kill!!!" She raged.
    Didnt we destroy all of the organization members?! Donald quacked in his mind.
    The girl disappeared into darkness, and she left all of the defenders to fight the creatures.
    All of the creatures jumped at them, and the fighters fought madly against the constant raid of them.
    Sora fought with all of his strength, but just like the heartless at the grave yard, Donald and Goofy also werent so good.
    "You really are weak, Moema." Rinn said glumly, hitting Sora in the head.
    "Ow."
    A heartless earth dusk swung around Sora, grabbing him, and flung him.
    He flew, and he soared directly to a tree...closer...closer...
    A man caught him, Sora guessed in his twenties, and he saw he had silver hair, blue eyes, and the beginning of a beard. He had small horns on his temples, and a few sharp claws. "You haven't seen a demon did you? Blue eyes, and hair. He has two ringy weapons? Name...uh...Neizon?"
    Sora looked dumbly at the half demon, and a black creature came behind his back.
    "No." Sora said.
    "Oh." The strange man dropped him.
    "Did any-" The man saw all the heartless. "Rebellion."
    A large sword came flying out of no where, and it fought by itself in the air.
    "Lucifer." The man said.
    The dark creature on his back started throwing red blades at the creatures.It struck all of them, and the man took out a rose, and flung it. The blades detonated, detonating also the creatures.
    He laughed. "Roses are blood, tulips are grey....say...what did you have for dinner today?" The man said, dancing around."Gilgamesh!"
    He kicked and swung his legs and arms around, his greaves and gauntlets glowing.
    All of the heartless were gone. Except the large creature.
    All of the old defenders stared in awe at the fighter.
    The large creature,hmm.Thats too long. I'll call it Bob. Bob raged, looking at all his allies-which were none anymore.
    "Lucifer. One more time!!" He laughed. The creature happily gurgled, and more blades struck Bob, more and more, until Bob was only a red spiky creature.
    The man took out a rose again, threw it, and said, "Fire in the hole!"
    KABOOM!

The explosion rocketed everything, rocks bounced, the white figure, far off, seeing the entire scene from a branch, fell off, cursing.
    Mickey turned around, curious what was happening.
    A pale girl, walking on a trail, looked around, not knowing what just happened.
    I could go on forever.
    A black cloaked figure-the same one the organization member was talking too, growled, spotting the lights.
    Lastly, a boy about age 19 in a cloak heard the explosion.

Ok!!!Thats it!More is coming!

17. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

That Dante wasn't the Dante I was talking about, but I think I like yours better! Please moar! By the way, why haven't you read my update on Heart of a Demon? Just so you know, the man in red in Heart of a Demon is Dante. But I like your version, who seemes to be in permenant Devil Trigger and has living weapons. YAYZ!

18. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

ok, im srry if i did it wrong, but thanx for the "i like urs better"
    its coming....its coming!

19. Aura Goddess

That was good!!
    I can't wait to read more:D

20. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Name:Evan
    Good/bad:Good
    Weapon:Oathkeeper keyblade
    Powers:Can also seal keyholes and do magic.
    Personality:Loves fighting, is kind, brave,and smart.
    What the look like:[​IMG]
    Additional information:Evan has had some dealings with the organization in the past, for instance, they gave him his keyblade and they told him he could weild it. They wanted to make Evan join the organization, but he would never.He now wants to destroy the evil organization.