Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Pale girl? Me?*confused* Otherwise... Great story.

2. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

oh geez!!!everyone is pounding me before i can get another person done!!gah!and its all good....waa.we need more evil people! thats bad. ill never get a break with this popular post!
    :yelling: :guns:

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

If you wanted someone evil, you could have asked.
    Name: Afira
    Good/bad: Downright Evil
    Weapon: Her demon claws
    Powers: Wind
    Personality: Cruel, Heartless, Murderer
    What the look like: A large wolf with eight tails, her eyes are purple and on her front left leg, a black bat winged heart stands out in her fur, that's her weakness. Her fur itself is a crimson red, legend has it, the color of her fur came from the blood of her victims
    Additional information: She will stop at nothing to destroy the ones standing in her way

Now you can spice her up and viola! Villan served.

4. Aura Goddess

Damn that is downright evil.

5. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

That demon was really easy to make up. it's an old thing, made it up in 2 seconds.

6. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

So will I be in, then?

7. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

oh oh OH can i join ^_^?

Name: Namina

Good/bad:Bad(but sorta good like axel)

Weapon: Long Staff with the wierd white and black thorn things(like what Xemnas shoots at you in the final battle)spiralling up the staff and a Heart Shape crystal at the top. the staff is about 3 1/2 feet long. it can be used for hitting things too
    Powers: like sora can do all magic attack and as she level up so does hte power of the attacks. Fire-fira-firaga, etc.

Personality:sorata like Luxarene's atitude. she toys with sora but when it comes to fighting she gets down to business. she calls sora (after a while) Sora-kun. (yea she's a nobody) she acts like she likes him but after a while realizes she doesn't have a heart and wishes ot completly obliterat him. lolz love hurts.

What they look like:Wears a organization out fit but it's a alittle different. the end of the cloak doesn't go to her ankles but stops right above her knees. the sleeves and gloves are the same. Her hair is short and brown. Has pink eyes. about 5'2

Additional information:she's a nobody, but tries to ignore that fact that she is one

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

lolz Bob

i take it you want Crix's info?
    Name:Crixonne (Crix for short)
    Good/bad: bad but good at the same time (like axel)
    Weapon: same as rinn but instead of a moon she has a star
    Powers: same as rinn without the healing
    Personality: seems cold but really isnt. is only hyper when she has sugar, which is almost never. has a short temper.
    What she looks like: semi-short black hair and almost black eyes. wears organization cloak but its open in the front so you can see her clothes, which is a white skirt and blue tank top. wears sandals.
    Additional information: secretly crushing on axel (nobody but her knows) is one of the only people who can tolerate rinn for long periods of time. only speaks random things when hyper(which is not very often)

and some extra info on rinn:
    it is posible for her to be serious, as crazy as that sounds.
    hits sora on head for 'being stupid' (but not when hes hurt) (did i already say this? i forget)

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

muahaha you shall now join me in the quest to kill Sora, doofy and quaky

well im not the only evil person

oh and he/she .... how nice lol

10. Sumi suicidé

U still accepting people?

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

im pretty sure he/she is (oh i just went there XDDD) but it may take a while for your character to come in - and theres like 1 male character its practically a girl fight lol

12. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Dante leiks t3h ladiez :3

13. Sumi suicidé

iT IS A MALE, just lettin ya know. just tell me when ya want da info

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol i was being a betch XDD

probably asap would be good

15. Sumi suicidé

K, one sec...

Rambo

male

evil

controls fire

has HUGE claws

cold, hard, terribly cruel. wants to kill all and create his own breed of humans to inhabit the world and will not stop the killing spree for anything.ANYTHING!!!kinda crazy and demented, like kadaj

blue hair that is kinda long, green eyes, pale skin. wearing: black tee-shirt over a red long sleeved shirt, red sweatpants

Rambo was a sad little boy who came from a poor family. Some boys at school started picking on him one day and he got so mad that the other boys burst into flames dramaticly and died. When they died Rambo found that by using his hate and anger he became powerful. He then was shamed by the community and was banished to the forest, where he now lives in remote lonlieness

also: he always has a fire emblem pendant around his neck, covered by shirt.

16. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

i cant write the story until one more week cuz im going to hawaii....

17. Sumi suicidé

O, I cudnt write my story either cuz I went to Alabama

18. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

srry for the delays everyone.... :nono:

19. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Only Girls, man, oh, man. Could you place my character in this?

Name: Kasha
    Good/bad:Neutral-She won't take sides but helps both
    Weapon: She has a claymore sword but barely ever uses it. And her dog form.
    Powers:She can turn into a dog. Wolf/Dog.
    Personality: She doesn't allow others to "kill" each other if shes around, good or bad. Kasha does have the soul of a leader and fighter though when it is needed. She also does have a evil side and it is know to show a lot but Kasha also has a friendly side towards new people.
    What the look like:
    (Human): Kasha has short brown hairs with bangs that cover her eyes slightly, the underpart of her hair is dyed reddish brown, and brown eyes, they are known to change colour in her dog form though. She has tannish skin and a blue shirt that says "Talking is NOT a way of communication" and blue jeans with white, pink, and black DC shoes.
    (Wolf/Dog) [​IMG]
    Additional information: Kasha has the ability to see "Spirits" I wasn't sure wether that'd fall under "Powers".

20. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

holy....how many girls....everytime i record another person and write a story, another person jumps in. so, anyone, who tries to post, do not post a character until i say the delaying is stopped.