Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to join..if that is ok with you.

Name: Mexony
    Good/bad: Bad
    Weapon: A metal fist
    Powers: Sand
    Personality: Kinda rude when someone annoys her, acts nice to trick them. Also is quiet most of the times.
    What they look like:Darkbrown hair, purple eyes, wears a ripped black coat, socks and baggy shorts.
    Additional information: Like's fighting:D

I hope that information is okay...

2. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Oh, sorry 'bout that, dude. ^^'

3. skaterkids176 Merlin's Housekeeper

dam this is sweet. I want in as soon as he catches up lol

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

aww too bad about the delays

and mexony... no offence but he did kinda ask for the joining to stop lol sorry

5. EraserRain Banned

Name: Haku
    Good/bad: Evil
    Weapon: Rapture keyblade (go to photobucket and search it)
    Powers: Ability to control darkness
    Personality: Mean. Cruel. Cold. However is very caring when its about someone close to him
    What the look like: Black hair. Evil red eyes. Wears a black jacket with black pants and a black tank top under
    Additional information: Loves to kill his enemies

6. Aura Goddess

If Dante likes the ladies what character do you want him to hit on?lol

7. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

DID.YOU.JUST.READ.THE.WARNING.I.TOLD.YOU.NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aNYBODY WHO POSTS IM GONNA......*sparkly eyes* play guitar hero....

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

erm... right...
    XD

and one more thing about crix that i forgot:
    she spouts random poetry.
    and take ur time with the next chappie, m'kay? =D cause we all want u to make it the bestest it can be.
    RIGHT, EVERYBODY? *huggles everyone*

9. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

ok that was very reasuring...

ok here it comes!!!!
    In a chamber with tall seats, in the world that never was, eight cloaked figures walked in, disapearing, only reapearing on the seats.
    "They've beaten Melissas lackeys." A cloaked figure said with eight tails.
    "Don't worry. Theres plenty of more where that came from." a tattered cloaked figure said.
    "So now we are to fill in the organization members." A cloaked figure said.
    "Mostly all of us are looking for someone." another figure said, swinging her feet around, her sandals dangling.
    "Silence. Really." A figure said, with their black coat ending at her knees. "What do I always say?"
    "Poetry." a white cloaked figure said.
    "Yah...I guess. But in the poetry?"
    "Shakespear."
    "Juliet."
    "How is that gonna help?!" Another figure yelled, flames rising.
    "No.No! We need to find a weakness! Lets see here. Romeo died, because of Juliet."
    "You mean we need someone to fuel Soras anger?"
    "Exactly!"
    "You always say Juliet?!"
    "Gah!"
    "That never worked! Saix and Axel got killed that way!"
    "Saix?"
    "Axel?"
    "No!Axel thought he felt a nice heart for Roxas!"
    "Don't say bad about Axel!"
    "Saix captured Kairi himself!"
    "Noooo! Saix didnt have a crush on Kairi!"
    "Axel captured Kairi!"
    And so it went on like this, arguing about what happened.
    "Luxord was a gambler!"
    "Can you all just-#$@%!!!!!"
    "I hated Axel!"
    "Don't talk bad about Axel!!!"
    "Yah!!!"
    "HAYA!"
    "DIE!!"
    And so on, this turned out to be the new organizations first meeting.It resulted in.....I can't say.Shall I go on?
    "I like Demyx!!!"
    "Be quiet!Axels better!"
    "Oh yeah!?"
    "YOU GONNA-"
    "HYAH"
    The member in the tallest seat, the #1 looked down at all the chaos. He was thinking, Why do I have to put up with this?
    Flames rose, wind blew, sand soared, figures fell over, flying against walls.
    Rocks rose out of the ground, heartless apeared.
    Not a very organised organization. Now....where did I here that from?

TA-DA! I just went through alot of your characters in only one scene!!!Haha! Ok. Delaying has stopped.
    :) That is also the end of chapter one.

10. skaterkids176 Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Lukas
    Good/bad: Bad
    Weapon: Dual-Keyblades
    Powers: Darkness and Light
    Personality: Lukas is a different individual. He is on the quiet side but fights with a soul. He has a easy-to-get-along with personality which gives him his ability to deciece others easily.
    What the look like: Tall. Tanned. Blonde hair. His hair goes down halfway down his neck. He has soft hazel eyes. Wears a black undershirt with a white jacket. He has a Yin-Yang symbol on his shoulder that represents his spilt powers. He wears faded blue jeans that ride him. His black undershirt has many different symbols that relate to his Dark/Light Powers. He also wears a chain from his back pocket to his front belt loop.
    Additional information: Each keyblade represents light and dark.

11. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh...I didn't read that hehe. Ohwell, I don't mind reading this still. My apologies.

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

XDDDDD
    that was funny XD
    OMG!! you should give somebody a flamethrower XDDD
    or a chainsaw XDDD
    or other lethal power tools 8D XDD

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol muahahaha it all started with mwah - somehoe

anyways no offence but can anybody read? i mean they keep joining, there should be like a spamming thing on that or something

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

wha-oh! thats what you mean....i think that too.

Ok...here comes the spamming warning!!!!!!!!
    ANYONE WHO DOES NOT READ THIS POST COMPLETELY AND POST A PERSON ON WILL NOT BE JOINING. SINCE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE JOINING, I WILL HAVE TO KILL OFF SOME PEOPLE......PLEASE STATE A SUMMARY WITH YOUR PERSON OF THE LAST CHAPTER. TANK JOU.

Here is the next chapter, still continuing from the organization place.

"I cant shake the feeling that were becoming just like the other organization members that passed away before us." A white cloaked figure said.
    "Relax." Another figure said, twisting their wrist, and a black flow of blackness flowed around him/her like a snake.
    "Anyway, just like before, did you get any new organization members?" the white figure responded, taking off the hood, revealing a face with black eyes and hair.
    "Just a person called Haku or something. You?"
    "A boy named Lucas."
    "We still need to think of a plan to get the overpowering adventurers, Sora, and the others."
    "I got an idea. Its pretty old. How 'bout we keep on sending heartless again and again at the friends, day and night, with no constant rest?"
    "That won't work. I've done some research on the companions, and the new one, which defeated my heartless, his name is Dante, and his powers exceed the numbers. He's a demon, just like the leader of us."
    "And what powers does this person have?"
    "His weapons have a life of their own."
    "Really." the black coated figure said, looking at the pages that had Melissas writing on it. "A weekness?"
    "Just like me. Hes looking for someone."
    The black coated figure put down the pages, and sat down on the floor.
    "I dont think our leader would want to bring back kingdom hearts...that was a waste."
    "Our leader wouldn't try to just simply take over the worlds. Thats a dumb plot."
    The black figure disappeared into darkness, grunting with curiosity.
    Melissa looked at the pages she wrote on. She examined every person against them. Oh, she thought. Dante has named al of his living weapons....Lucifer....somehow that seems to link with the idea of Xemnas's powers....maybe we could bring them back...all of them...
    She thought of the idea, and disappeared into darkness.
    In the room of thrones, the new demon leader of the organization sat on his high throne, and still sat calmy as Melissa appeared before him.
    "Death. I have come with a new idea to your plot." she said, smiling.
    "Enough of the fake smiling. We don't have hearts, remember?" the leader said, flapping his wings lightly."What is your idea?"
    "Bring back the last organization."
    "Then what about Xemnas? He'll want to overthrow it." The leader said, looking at Melissa.
    "Rambo has recruited a new member that can control darkness. His name is Haku." Melissa said, with a winning glee in her eyes. "We could use them to our advantages!"
    "Agreed." The demon leader said, and he raised his hands up, his cloak flowing around him, and shadows zoomed around the walls, and landed in a line.
    From each shadow, a member appeared. Larxene....Marluxia.....Luxord.....Demyx......Axel.......Saix......Zexion.......Lexaueus.....Vexen.......Xaldin....Xigbar......and finally Xemnas.
    The demon leader flew from his throne, and landed in front of the line. "Welcome back."

Well, thats what I got over here. Hehe! :rockdover:

15. skaterkids176 Merlin's Housekeeper

very nice! And I only posted a char because you said Delaying stopped... =/

16. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

hmm....you mean you were waiting?
    here comes the continuation!

Melissa smiled at the bunch, but she didn't feel anything.
    "What are we all doing here?" Xemnas said, staring at the demon leader.
    "I have all brought you back. Now, I can take your free lives away if you don't co-operate." The new leader said.
    Demyx cowered away.
    "Haku!" Melissa yelled.
    A boy with black hair and red eyes came in, and looked at the old members. "What?"
    "If they don't agree, use your powers." The leader said.
    "I came back to realize a demon freak had tooken over our castle? Xemnas, this is just a joke!" Xigbar laughed, using alot of hand gestures.
    The demon leader simply moved his head toward Xigbar, and the talkative gun slinger fell down, closing his eyes, a heartless ghost entering him.
    "Anyone else?" The demon said.
    The members retreated, but more ghosts appeared, following into the portal.
    Xigbar stood up, and asked a strange question. "What do I need to do?"
    The brainwashing worked perfectly, Melissa thought in her head.
    All of the organization members came back, and asked the same question, even Xemnas.
    "As you can see, Melissa, we have new members." The demon leader said, flying back to his throne."Bring me back all the keyblade bearers dead, or alive, Larxene and Marluxia. "As for the rest of them, Luxord and Demyx will kill them off. Axel and Saix will go and recruit more people to the organization. Zexion, Lexaueus, Vexen, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Xemnas, you all will go to seperate worlds and put as many heartless in them as you can. Haku. You will make every organization members heartless, and bring back Xemnas's heartless."
    All of the members went to work, and the demon leader, pleased with his work, layed back on his throne.
    "Don't you agree it was a splendid idea?" Melissa said, looking back at all the disappearing members.
    "Yes. It was." The demon leader said.
    But Melissa didnt forget about Maxi. "Where could Sora have hid him?"
    "Who?"
    "Maxi."
    "You worry to much. He's probably just tied up, knocked out in Destiny Islands."
    Melissa disappeared into darkness too, and the demon lord just laughed. "What a fool. She'll probably take down Destiny Islands."

Back with the companions.....
    "Who are you?" Sora asked the half-demon.
    "I'm just a guy whos looking for someone." The demon said, looking at the place the heartless fell.
    "Hey! Did you see a guy called Nero?" Rebecca asked.
    "Why would I want to see a guy named Nero?" The half-breed said, feeding the black creature on his back a cracker.
    Jimminy wrote more in his journal.

There was a large fight, and another person in the organization tried to defeat us, but a half demon saved us, and is also looking for someone.

Ta-da!another part done!

17. Fearless A good and beautiful child

the plot thickens *evil music* *dun dun DUN*
    lolz

18. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

*drools* Dante feeding Lucifer crackers LOLZ XD
    The Plot thickens! There's a capital letter in Plot so you know it's important! Shock, horror!
    Awsome writing.

19. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

oooh paladin naughtay

well at least the message got across about the joining - no offence but that bugged me

20. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

goofies voice: sorry.
    I just thought that i might as well make my own characters (2-evil and good) so i can join this merry go round.
    HERE IT COMES ONCE AGAIN!!!

Well well well, Rambo thought. Once again we have a new member. This organization is big now.... ok, let me calculate..10+13=......ermmm....grah.....HUUUHHHHH......HYAH!!!!
    Rambo got mad and furious and raged because he couldn't do that, so he started flaming up, burning up the ground, yelling, "WHY CAN'T I DO THIS STUPID MATH?!!!"
    I guess now this member realizes how we go through this everyday at school.
    A organization member passed the lava flow, with her baggy pants drooping to the floor, and she said, "It's twenty three."
    Rambo sat down, furious that he got bettered by a girl, so he ran at her with all this lava and fire swirling around him. She turned, sand flowing up, punching the member.
    Yep, villains never get along.
    Moving along....lets take a birds eye view in all the worlds!

Heartless!
    Heartless!
    Heartless.
    Heartless...heartless..heart...*yawn...less....*snore..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Ok. So, we now understand that every world is like Hollow Bastion when it had a heartless army. X's 10.
    How bout a birds eye view in all the world again? I hope its different.

Heartless....Fighting....oooh! A difference!
    Fighting!
    Heartless!
    Fighting!
    Heartless!
    Fighting!
    Fighting!
    Heartless....heart-.....*yawn.......-ing....fight-....lesss.......*snore.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Ok. So, lets not do those anymore!
    Maybe just one more with birdseye view over the travellers!!
    I hope this is not like the other two...having second thoughts....have to risk it!Ok!
    Donald, Goofy, Sora, half-demon, Rebecca, and Rinn all get surrounded by many heartless-X's 10.
    "Whats with all these heartless!?" Goofy asked.
    "Oh!Enough already!" Donald furiously quacked, zapping a heartless.
    "Yeah."Sora said.
    "Hey!Bird brains!" Rinn yelled.
    "Right." Rebecca said.
    "Hey Lucifer!I'll give you another cracker if you can do those red thingies again!" The demon said.
    The heartless lept at them, in rows, and the 1,2..3..4,5...6, adventurers blocked, attacked,deflected,reflected, destroyed...blablabla you get the picture.
    Red blades flew, heartless detonated, key-blades swung, lighting crashed on the heartless, and one shield went up, defending the adventurers.
    Unfortunately, its X's 10, so the heartless kept on coming.
    Sora swung with his arm that he hadn't used in a long time sleeping chopping up the heartless. In the corner of his eye, he saw other people fighting the heartless too. And yet more with the keyblade, he thought. Whats with all these key-bearers!?

Back at the world that never was, a hallway filled with sand,lava,fire, one raged organization member, and another one that still didnt lose her cool were fighting for....half an hour.
    Another member passed by, his hood still on, and he simply said, "Theres more then twenty three. Times that by 2, and you got all of your members and their heartless,including me, add 2. Thats 48."
    The newest member dissapeared into darkness, just as sand and lava were hurtled at him.

Well thats what I got so far now. Enjoy.

That is all. Continuation of story will come soon. :action-smiley-030: :action-smiley-057:

Hmm...is it just me, or i feel like i need to make my post/story bigger..