Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

XD that was funny and rockin XD
    lovin it *hears McDonalds theme song* XD

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol 10+13=......ermmm....grah.....HUUUHHHHH ......HYAH!!!!

ooooh he's smart muahahaha

hay i've been getting a lot of crazy ideas lately but if sora and the guys havent seen melissa's face then maybe she could like pretend to be there friend then BAAAAM BACKSTABBING OOOOOH

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

*is in awe of super special awsome plan*

4. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Ok!TA-DA!iTS Coming! like right now...

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

riiiiiiiiiight... sure it is...
    *wishes for next chappy*

6. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

All of the companions were in a bind of confusion, but they had to wait for that to pass until they got all of the heartless....lets see...an estimation.. 20,000 x 10....200,000 heartless!!!!
    The battle continued, for a few hours, with Sora, Donald, Goofy on the ground, which they fainted from exhaustion.
    If you've seen the secret ending of Kingdom hearts 1, pretty much everyone was like Roxas, fighting like mad, doing really cool moves.
    If you want to have a real big spoiler, I shall go into the minds of everyone.
    In Soras mind: Sora was dancing in a field of flowers, with Kairi holding his hand.
    Wow.
    In Donalds mind: Donald was screaming for his life as Daisy was chasing him to death.
    Err.
    In Goofy's mind: Goofy was lazily sleeping in a garden, with strange shields flying everywhere.
    Glad I got all of the knocked out people cleared off.
    New people!

In Kashas mind: A wolf was in her mind, and she felt all of the transformation that turned her into one. "All of the organization members wanted me to get Sora...but I'm never picking sides! Now I'm here, helping the people defeating the heartless!I hope nobody will soon acuse me of back-stabbing.God!I'm Lucky! There he is, knocked out, all in the open! She thought in her mind.

In Edens mind: "So, I was thinking I'd meet new friends, yet now I'm here, defeating strange creatures. This death. I just can't take it." She thought.

In Evans mind: "Why is there so much heartless now? Is the organization sending these heartless because they want me back, and want revenge since I just got a keyblade out of there refusal for free? Man, the members were furious for breaking there plans. I just think now I gotta watch out for them.

In Rebeccas mind: "All these secrets I always hold. Oh, Soras heavy! Huh? Whats that dog doing in the battle field, and is running towards me?" she thought. Her eyes widened as she felt the paws strike her stomach, as the wind flew out of her, and she felt the relief of Sora falling off of her, the heavy burden thats now is being captured by a dog! "What the heck is that?" She thought, as she felt the ground hit her head, and blackness consuming her mind.

In Rinns mind: "Hey!" She thought. "Whats that dog doing here! Hey! Why is it taking Sora? I'll get you, Fido freak!" Her eyes widened as it turned into a girl. "Huh? Now its a transformer!?"

In Dantes mind: "These black dudes are too easy. Lucifer this, Lucifer that. Rebellion this, Rebellion that. Geez, I gotta give them a reward for that. Not to mention Gilgamesh too. I'll have to give alot of crackers to Lucifer, and for Gilgamesh and Rebellion a nice cleaning to do and to whipe the rust off of them. Thats alot of stuff to do, and boy, do they deserve it."

Well, as you can see, I pretty much covered everything in our known adventurers minds, lets take a sneek peek at my character that I made up!

In Keaths mind: ...................

What a quiet guy.
    Lets get back to the fighting, without the mind thingies.
    Two dark figures stood up on branches, overlooking the scene. One had eight tails, and the other had sandals.
    "Kashas doing quite well. Knocking out Rebecca like that. Since shes always helping us, the darkness in her that we've made will start to grow, and soon overcome her. Look at her now." The eight taled figure said, pionting at the wolf.
    The wolf now had large claws, it was much more faster, the fur was beginning to darken, the eyes turning red, and the tail was slashing around like a shadow, with ash coming out of her legs.
    "Changing sides is just a way to destroy yourself." the sandaled figure said, which they both agreed on.
    Kasha turned back into a wolf, with a boy on her back, jumped onto the same branch the members were on, and handed Sora to the members.
    "Thank you." The sandaled girl said in a sweet voice.
    "No problem." Kasha replied, jumping back onto the ground, attacking heartless.
    I feel...strange, Kasha thought...I want..blood. It was hard for me to give up Sora. He...looked delicious....

To be continued...

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

o.O HOLY CR*P SORAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!
    hey, that rymed! sorta...
    also, i know who miss sandals girl is =3

8. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Who's miss sandal girl? Where is Sora being kidnapped too? Is someone a vampire? When is Afira ever going to get her paws dirty? All these questions will soon be answered in the next chapter!

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol yeh it does kinda rhyme

thanks for saying my plan is good, my imagination does help lol XDD
    it's over active lol day dreamer

im actually trying to make music videos from flash - like utada hikarus and others - not all japanese lol XDD but yeah

10. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

sadly, ill have to say that the next chapter is not coming until a week from now...unless i can cram something in...

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

CRAM!!! CRAM LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    o.O

12. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

aww man thats sad

oh and thalassa - TIDUS IS NOT AN IDIOT lol

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

this i know, i just thought it was funny XD

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

ooh soran should be coming back soon its been a week

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

okay its been over a week lol - i miss his randomness

17. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Guess whos back back back back again gain gain Soranspartanti's back back back back again gain gain...
    Week is over me hearties!!! HERE IT IS!!!
    ----===----===-----===----===----===----===----===------===-----====----====-----====---===
    If you could picture a girl, growing monstrous, growing demonic, that will be the same picture you see in Kasha. Bloodlust, (sorry person who gave me Kasha...) demonic..I think I already said that, monstrous..that too, evil, hate glowing in her eyes, as she moved like a possesed zombie, slashing through the heartless.
    The heartless were going down quite quickly, and you could see some patches of land where there wasn't any heartless, but those were filled in by them moving closer at the defenders, or the defenders themselves.
    Rinn launched at the creature who was helping the cloaked people, yet she is also defeating heartless, which kind of confused Rinn, but she was beyond caring.
    Her necklace transormed into a staff, which she used to try to swing at the creatures legs. The creature flipped over her, and shoved her aside, making Rinn fly into heartless, crushing them.
    "Thats one heck of a Fido Transformer!!!" Rinn yelled as she turned her staff to a keyblade, and swung at the heartless around her, clearing room for the two warriors to fight.
    Rinn ran at Kasha, Kasha growling as Rinn swung the keyblade. The keyblade wasn't close to Kasha, so she didn't expect her to change it to a long staff to knock her away!
    Way to go, Rinn!
    "C.C.C.Cmmmmonnn!" Rinn laughed, launching at Kasha.
    Kasha growled with rage, unsheathing long..claws...how the heck do wolves do that??
    Rinn widened her eyes, looking at the large claws, running at her.
    Kasha turned into attack mode this time, and now it was Rinns turn to change to defence. Kasha pirrouetted at Rinn, swinging her claws. Rinn did the matrix, bending back, as three razor sharp claws swung at her. She took her staff, putting it between the claws, and turned her staff, flipping Kasha into the ground. She quickly knocked her out with her staff.
    (And the crowd goes wild as Rinn KO's Kasha)
    "No biscuits for you, doggy." Rinn laughed as she saw Kasha turning into a human from her demon state.
    Well, THAT WAS ONE COOL FIGHT!A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR RINN!CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!
    Ok, so we got that fight settled. Lets go to Keath now.
    Keath ran at the cloaked members who held Sora captive. I've got to get those members. The King payed me lots to help these people! Keath thought as he launched at the two members.
    "I'll handle him. You go get the key boy to our leader." One member said. The other member, a cloaked person with eight tales, flung the boy over his/her shoulder, and jumped across the tree branches, much like Naruto.
    The member that decided to tag along with my character took off her hood, smiling. Keath inspected her.
    She had semi short black hair, almost black eyes, her organization cloak was opened, which Keath could see a blue tank top, white skirt, and sandals.
    "We need proper introductions! So I'll know who I'm beating up. My name, is Crix." The member said, who was Crix.
    Keath unsheathed his sword, inspecting the kind member in sandals. "Keath. Nice to meet you. Glad I know who I'll KO, too."
    Crix giggled, jumping at Keath. Crix's necklace glowed as it turned into a staff. Keath jumped at her too, and both, in middair, they swung their weapons at each other. Keath turned around, swinging another blow at Crix, in the back. She kicked the sword back, and kicked Keaths face too.
    Ouch.
    Keath flew backwards into a tree, whiping the blood off his mouth.
    Crix landed softly on a branch away from Keath.
    "You know, Keath, I can do more of that." Crix said as she flipped at him, and he responded moody, "Shut up."
    Her staff turned into a keyblade, and she threw a fire ball at him. He responded with throwing another fireball at it, much stronger. It flamed through the other one, and Crix flipped away, landing on a brach to the side, launching again. The fire ball flew into a tree, completing a hole through it.
    Keath dove at Crix, swinging his sword at her, while she responded with a lightning bolt at him.
    Ouch.
    Keath, taking the force full blow, smashed against the tree again.
    "Each time I just give you worse mouth wash." Crix said as she was in the air.
    Keath spat out the blood in his mouth, thinking, I haveto beat this gal in another way.
    Keath flew past her as she dove past him, and he made the same fake attack at her, swinging his sword. She moved her foot out to kick the sword and his face, but he pulled back the sword, sheathing it, then grabbing her feet, swinging her at a tree.
    He landed onto a branch, with her crashing into the trunk.
    She closed her eyes, licking away the blood on her lips.
    Oy. This is getting bad. Rated PG-13 for bad fighting sequences.
    She got up, brushing off the dust from Keath's gloves.
    "That was only payback for the first." Keath said, unsheathing his sword.
    Crix laughed. "Get ready then, to do more of that, 'cause theres lots of those heading your way!"
    Keath sighed, and he looked strangely at Crix.
    Crix took out a chocolate bar.
    Ha! When I'm hyper, this boy will get lots of bad hits!! she thought in her head, as she took a bite out of the chocolate bar.
    "What, taking a break already? Or do you want to savour a chocolate taste before you'll have lots of red liquid on your tongue?" Keath said, looking at her strangely as she wrapped the chocolate bar, and put it in her pocket.
    She launched at him, much more faster then before, knocking him off the branch. In the air, she dove down at his flailing body, and took out her keyblade, smashing again, full force at him, smashing him down at the ground.
    What the heck did she eat? Keath thought, coughing as the three blows sank in. The first, the second, the ground.That seemed only caramel chocolate!!

YIPPPEEEEE!!! Im back again, and there is your story!

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IN BOTH SENSES OF THE WORD!!! =D =D =D
    *dances*
    *gets crix to dance with meh*
    (incase you guys havnt already figured it out, rinn is based on me. hopefuly you guys did figure it out. go u guys.)
    oh, and:
    GO SORANSPARTANTI FOR MAKING A NEW CHAPPIE!!! WOOO!!!
    *gives everyone cookies*

19. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

and melissa was taking a coffee break lol - good story though really crazy

20. Sumi suicidé

Awesomely awesome!!!