Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Whats really great that more chapters will come soon cuz easters here and i have a break from school.

Here it is all of you!!!
    -----====----====----====----====----====----====-----====----====----====----====----==
    Chapter 4? I think...hmm. Maybe its 5. I don't really know. Anyways, that doesn't matter.
    Crix started jumping around, getting really hyper, doing handstands, cartwheels without hands, jumps that went high up into the sky, and lots more.
    "So, Keakon. Wazzup me bros? Shall you continue fighfing?" Crix said.
    Keath kicked his legs up, which got his body up in the air, and then he landed on his feet, unsheathing his sword. Crix dived at him with her keyblade, and Keath twirled to the side, but then Crix did the special move:
    She turned her keyblade into a staff, hitting him.
    "Boogely! Boogely!" Crix screamed, as she cartwheeled toward the flying Keath, taking another full blow from the staff.
    This girl has all elements, and can turn that necklace of hers into keyblade, but also to a staff, Keath thought, landing uncontrolably down a hill. That means I'll have to keep as far away from her, as long as her staff.
    Meanwhile, Sora had woken up from his fainting slumber.
    Sora opened his eyes, exhausted, finding himself over top of an organization member with eight tails.
    He shook his head, looking clearly.
    I wish I was back in that meadow!!! Sora thought.
    He kicked the organization member in the face, and he/she growled, dropping Sora. He quickly turned his body over to land on his feet, landing on a branch.
    "The organization!" Sora said, as he flashed his keyblade.
    The member landed softly on another branch far away.
    The member growled ferouciously at the keybearer, the tails swinging around, dangerously.
    "What are you guys up to now?" Sora yelled, jumping from branch to branch.
    A huge wind gust pummeled Sora, slamming him against a tree. He fell down, hitting each branch..ouch...eeek...ow....sss.....oooohh...thats gotta...ow....hurt in the morning...
    You guys don't wanto see that.
    Sora grabbed on to the last branch,hauling himself upward.
    Another gust of wind flew down at Sora, making him lose his balance, snapping the branch, and punching him several times.
    So that member controls wind! Sora thought, falling backwards into the ground.
    Sora got himself up, but another gust of wind picked him up, and slammed him headfirst into a tree.
    Ow.
    Sora slumped, rolling down the tree trunk. Another gust of wind picked him up, and threw him up the tree, breaking more branches.
    The member grabbed Sora with its tails, wrapping around him, tieing him up.
    And the crowd goes wild as the organization whoops Sora!

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! XD
    did i mention that the staffs can turn into giant hammers as well? because they can. they can turn into whatever mine and crix's imagination decides. =D
    its just USUALLY a keyblade or staff.
    but wouldnt a giant hammer be kewl? lolz XD

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Nuuuuu! Sora..... Wait, aren't I in this story too? Oh yeah, and Afira and Eden know each other's history... Personal history

4. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

:crashcomp:
    Oh. Gosh. Well. Err. ALRIGHTY THEN!TIME TO GET TO WORK!!

Lets do a recap on these things. The leader told 2 organization people to go to each world, which means that THE HEROES HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO TO GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!
    Rebecca found herself in a black chasm, infested with souls creeping around, and a light far away, taking the lights from the souls. She saw that she was one of them, endlessly falling, and one word came to her mind: Sh00T!
    Plus more, I lost my heart to the heartless!
    Oh NOES!
    Rinn slashed out with a gigantic hammer at another heartless, and spotted Rebecca on the ground, fading away as heartless bit into her-like the skin became like clay. She glowed and sparkled, fading away...
    Words came to Rinns mind: SH00T!The heartless took the advantage of her knocked out!!!
    Evan spotted an organization member with eight tales, with a boy in a dashing suit knocked out, tied up in the tails.
    Oh no! Evan thought. The organization probably wants him as a new person for them to join! Iv'e got to save him!
    W00T! Some help from a new character!
    Evan raced after the organization member, quietly, and quickly, jumping to each branch the member went through and some shortcuts.
    Its Afira! Evan thought. I'll have to cut off her tails to stop her from using her powers! That boy is another anchor from her powers!
    He swung his keyblade, down..down...SLICE!
    Two tails were swung off, and they fell, limp, as magic drained away from them.
    Afira screamed, as she whirled around, spotting her opponent. "You!"
    Evan struck her with a bolt of lightning, making her drop the boy, and send her careening through the trees.
    Score two for Evan.
    She dug her claws into a tree trunk, and launch at him with full speed.
    Wind bucketted Evan, but he evaded the full blows by diving. He landed on a branch, and then used the flashy thingy at Afira that is used to open key-holes.
    She raged, as powerfull tornados appeared around them.Evan was grabbed in the storm, and pulled away.
    Evan, in the air, shot Afira again with the flashy thingy (I just got to have the name for it soon!).
    Lets overlook this battle. Two enourmous holes in Afira, which she had six tails now.
    Evan saw the boy fly up, and a keyblade appeared in his hand.
    Hes a keyblade wielder too! Evan thought, grabbing on to a tree, which wasn't any help since the tree was uprooted in the storm.
    The tree tornados sucked in lots of heartless, and they cycled around the battle scene.
    "Whats with you?" Afira growled,"Why do you come and help this boy eh?"
    Evan dived at the boy, and put a hand on his keyblade. He aimed it at Afira too, including his.
    Afira took off her hood, the wolven head looking frightened at the two keyblades pointing at her.
    "No!" She roared.
    The two flashes streaked through her, and she slowly dissipated like ash, and faded away, roaring, screaming, at the top of her wolven lungs.
    The tornados too, dissipated, and the wind was calm again.
    Evan grabbed the boy, and landed softly onto the ground.
    Evan smiled. That was the best fight I've ever had, he thought.
    Back at the fight scene.....
    Keath rolled all the way down the hill, and got up slowly, using his sword like a cane.
    He looked up at Crix, who was triumphantly standing at the top of the hill.
    Keath scraped up a ball of mud from his dirty coat, and with the ball he ran back up the hill.
    She turned her staff into a slingshot, and picked up a rock. She aimed it at him, and shot.
    Keath flipped over the rock, and threw the ball at her. She raised her hand, to block the mud ball...but then....
    It glowed into a fireball.
    She became on fire, and was blasted back. She raged, thinking, So he could use objects to his ability.
    And in Keaths mind, So she can change her weapons to more things!
    Keath jumped at the flying member, and started slashing at her.
    She screamed in pain, twirling around, behind Keath, and turned her sling shot to a warhammer, bringing it down.
    Keath spotted the warhammer, and dove away, taking a leaf and throwing it at her, like a dagger. It burned up, setting her on fire again.
    She patted the flames off of her, and sent a lightning bolt at him.
    He dove away, and she quickly sent icicles where he went.
    Ouch. He looked like the creature from Kameo.
    He bent to the ground, bleeding, and tired.
    No!This may be the end for my character!!!
    Crix laughed. "Whats wrong? Had enough? Thats ok! I'll leave you with only a few finishing moves!"
    Keath froze, as ice began to form around him. He couldn't do anything,since he was so tired. The icicles and freezing was Crix's powers.
    She walked to him, taking her time, and changed her weapon to a dagger. "Buh-bye, Kekeee!!!"
    The leaves around Keath burned up, flaming Crix, and melting the ice. Keath dove out of the way as Crix swung her dagger, but she only turned it into num-chucks. It tied around Keaths leg, and he was sadly thrown into a tree.
    "Would you stopping with the firefirefireing???" Crix said, changing her weapon to a FLAMETHROWER!!!!!
    She burned the tree up, with an awe inspiring sight that sent the tree to ashes.
    Before the shot, Keath dabbed his shirt with water that he had in a horn with a cork on, and used it to get away from the fire, putting the shirt to his mouth to breathe. He jumped out from the inferno, stop dropped and rolled, and went behind a tree.
    That guy is smart.
    And to the slaughtering heartless scene.......
    Dante was finishing the rest of the heartless with his sword, and red blades, blowing up the rest.....but then there was more coming, continuing, and they seemed like they kept on going on forever.
    Eden fought through even more heartless, the numbers which seemed to be continuing without end. She saw a girl with a shirt on that said,"Talking is NOT a way of communicating." She was fading away, her heart stolen by the heartless when she was knocked out.
    Eden couldn't bare the sight, which she always had, like a grudge which stuck on her forever. Seeing a person die.
    Lets now go back to the ruins of Evans battle......
    If you saw them, they looked like army people. A knocked out guy being dragged with his arm around another boy, the other boy supporting him.
    Glad I got Afira out of my watch out list, Evan thought.
    The other boy woke up, standing up.
    "Who are you?" The boy said.
    "The guy who just saved you from Afira." Evan replied, hoping that he won't have to argue with the boy.
    "Whos Afira?" The boy said.
    "An organization member." Evan said, continuing to walk.
    "Wait. Where are my friends?" The boy said, running up to Evan.
    "Who are your friends?" Evan asked, going around the boy.
    "Uh...Sora, Donald, Goofy, Jimminy, Rebecca, Rinn...hey do you know where the king is?" The boy said.
    "Nope,nope,nope,nope,nope,nope, and finally, nope." Evan said, walking away. "You're a keyblade wielder. And so am I."
    Sora looked at him, quizical, "And you know this...how?"
    "Well, I just used your powers when you were knocked out to defeat Afira. Just a bit of it." Evan replied.
    If you could count using Key openings as powers...Evan thought.
    "How did you know of the organization...and even their names...and how could you take away my powers to use them?" Sora asked, a billion questions slamming at his mouth.
    "How am I supposed to know about the power things?" Evan shrugged. "But I do know of the names and the organization because how they asked me to join them. Even gave me this keyblade and the powers. I refused, of course."
    Sora never stopped with the questions."How come the organization is back?"
    "A new leader. A demon, called Zero. His plans..I don't really know. But I do know that his organization is building up. When they asked me to join, only four organization members were there. But more came."
    "Oh." Sora said, feeling bad, and lazy after all that work to destroy the organization."I guess I have to get back to work."
    "What are you talking about?" Evan said, his turn to ask the questions.
    "I defeated the organization before. The original one." The boy said, dropping his head with the responsibilty and the work." With my friends, Donald, Goofy, and Jimminy..kind of. This is pretty much of how it all began......."
    And so Sora started his tale of his adventure.
    Back to Keaths battle.....
    Keath hid behind a tree, resting for a bit. He took his time to bandage up his wounds, and put on antibiotic.
    I swear this guys really equipped!!
    Crix smiled, thinking she defeated her opponent, changing her flame thrower to a star necklace.
    She walked away, happily, as the hyperness faded away from her.
    Its either this girl is really good, or I really suck, Keath thought.
    Why didn't I think of a flamethrower first, when I started fighting him? Crix thought. Each time I fight now, I'll start with a flame thrower!
    Keath took the last gulps of water from his horn that was filled with the last remains of water from his experience of the flame thrower, and got up. Everything ached, and the land around him was too, scarred from the battle.

Chapter 6..or 4...I don't know..

Keath used the last of his strength to get himself up. He used his sword as a cane....but collapsed, of loss of blood, wounds, and being tired.
    Crix ran in the direction where Afira went, jumping from tree to tree, branch to branch, only seeing:
    Two boys, one, the one that Afira got, and another, sitting down, one of them listening to the others story.
    She changed her necklace to a flamethrower, and shot it at them. They realized what was happening, and they jumped for cover.
    "Its Crix!" Evan said.
    "Evan?!"
    Afira shot again, and again, using her fire powers also.
    The two boys dodged and dove, missing the flames, reaching her, and.....
    SLAM SLAM WACK BANG OUCH THATS GOTTA HURT IN THE MORNING SLASH SLICE CUT OOH THATS REALLY BAD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The two boys landed on the ground, high fived each other, the now, friends, and watched the member drop to the ground with a thud, slowly fading away.
    "I guess...I can't handle two keyblade wielders...." Crix whispered.
    The two boys thought they had easily defeated a member, but BOY I'M GETTING MAD SINCE MY CHARACTER WEAKENED HER!!!!!!!!
    ---====-----====----====----====----====----====----====----====-----====----====----==
    Alright, so that was kind of a bonus for you guys. Oh yeah. Sorry people, no more people can join, but only the guy I promised in pming each other. So, enjoy the story so far!

5. Aura Goddess

I turn into a heartless?!?!?!Why?!?!?!?!?!? lol

Awww poor me :(

Do I go back to normal?Remember my character is looking for Nero.

Well I liked it so far:)

Oh by the way I have started on the story I told you I was going to add your character in.I'm still working on the first chapter but I've already posted the prologue.The thread is in the second page and the thread is called A new story I'm planning on writing.Hope you like it.

6. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

haha poor melissa soory i feel left out.. it was funny .. FLAMETHROWER

7. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Oh i have already read that. Good story.

Here we go, friends, family, boys and girls.
    --------------=====------==========---------========---------==========-------========---
    King Mickey ran through the forest, slashing the last few heartless in his way, only a few bands of two or three. He ran and ran, flipping, slashing, just like in the episode of the world that never was.
    He ran all the way to Merlins tower, running through all the halls, and up the steps. A voice echoed in the rooms.
    "What is it that you need, Mickey?"
    Mickey halted, flashing away his keyblade. "I need more people on this quest to stop the last organization!"
    "You have already lost two hearts. Kasha's, the dog, Keath, the used-to-be-organization member, which doesn't even have a heart. Hes already dissipated into darkness. And Rebecca, the kind girl with the secretive past."
    "Yes I know. And I feel like Ansem the Wise. Losing people because of my plans."
    "What do you need, then?" The voice echoed.
    "Merlin. I-need help." Mickey said, sad about losing already three of his recruits.
    "I can only tell you to get back their hearts. Defeat their heartless. You do not need to defeat their nobodies. Afiras already destroyed, and so is Crix. Keaths already a nobody. A nobody that doesn't even have a real person to merge with."
    Mickey was surprised of the news. Already? Two of the organization members are down, Mickey thought.
    "Restore their hearts by defeating their heartless. And for Keath-he has already been shadowed. Watch out for his Organization member." Merlin echoed.
    Mickey ran back through the tower, and began his new semi-quest to find the two heartless, and the new member.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Back at the organizations head quarters.....
    Melissa walked through the halls, reaching the throne room.She looked up, and called, "Two members are defeated. Afira and Crix. A new member has been reported. His name is Kexath, the old member, Keath."
    The demon leader thought over this report. "Send three organization members to defeat all the opposing people against us, at Merlins Tower. Send those three to that world. And send another to fight Merlin."
    Melissa wrote that in her note pad. She felt like a personal secretary, the #2 on the organization. "Any specific people?"
    "Xemnas,Ansem, Larxene, and Zexion. Lets see what those brain-washed members can do." The leader whispered.
    Melissa nodded, waiting impatiently until the order for the renewal to start.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Back at the world of Merlins tower.......
    Dante was finishing up the rest of the heartless, and noticed the changes. The girl was gone. One of the girls was gone that he saw.
    Two heartless apeared in front of him, and they looked like two girls with ash floating around them that looked like bones.
    "Who da heckahell?" Dante said, drop kicking the heartless.
    At the corner of his eye, Dante could see a cloaked person standing, observing the drop kicking.
    "So your one of them." He/she said, walking slowly towards him.
    Dante summoned his pals, Gilgamesh,Rebellion, and Lucifer. "Whatya wanta?" Dante called at him, stepping towards him.
    "You oppose our leader. For that, I'll have to destroy you in the name of Kingdom Hearts." He replied, unvealing his hood. He had white, long, straight hair that was put back and he could see his brow, and his tanned face.
    "And you are?" Dante said, dodging a long black triton that was thrown at him.
    "I, am Ansem, the great!" The so-called Ansem said.
    "I swear, Gilgamesh, Rebellion, and Lucifer, I shall give you the best treatment possible after all of this." Dante whispered.
    Now I am not good at describing this battle, and how Ansem you'll have to defeat twice. All i can say is that I'm too lazy to write all of this. Ansem transformed into Riku replica, wielding his keyblade that could steal hearts.
    Dante paid no mind, only taunting the younger Riku.
    Oh geez. I'm taking a break.
    Rinn was walking through the now somewhat empty forest, and looked around, on both sides of her.
    One side: A small boy with white hair fighting that dude we saw before, destroying that humoungus army of heartless with his black dude buddy with red blades.
    Other side:two boys were fighting another guy with white hair, shooting red blades and thorn thingies.
    Wow.
    In front of her: A cloaked member was running at her wielding kunai that sizzled with electricity.
    Will this battle ever end???!!!!! Rinn thought, bored to death.

Ok, not the most or the best I have written, (to my standards) but I have gotten the illness laziness. I will come back when I have healed.

8. Sumi suicidé

that guy Dante summons GILGAMESH!?!?!? Holy Crap!!! ROTFLOLHTY!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz. I hate math too :)

9. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

Nuuuu, it's just the name of one of his weapons. But trust me, Dante would own the pants off of the FF Gilgamesh if they fought.

Aww Soranspartanti, if it makes you feel better, I could write the battle scene. Just one beep for yes, two beeps for no.
    *beep* *beep*
    Double yes! I'll take the case!

Dante and Ansem in his Dark Riku guise stared each other down.
    "Well?" Dante asked suddenly, "Aren't you going to get to the destroying? I'd have thought a big kid like you could put his money where his mouth was."
    "Behold, the power of darkness, worm!" Ansem spat and charged at Dante. The fake Keyblade glowed in anticipation of releasing Dante's heart.
    Dante saw the lunge and lightlt held Rebellion in his left hand, pointing it at the rushing Ansem. He slowly began took step to the left. Red energy began to flow down Rebellion's blade. Ansem reached him and Dante gripped Rebellion with both hands, swinging the weapon into the oncoming Keyblade.
    Dark energy sparked from where the blades met. Ansem's momentum resisted Dante for a second, but Dante finished the swing in an uppercut and Ansem hopped back.
    Dante flourished Rebellion, the last shreds of the red energy dissipating. "Nice going kid," he said, "You almost got through."
    Ansem growled and began to hover in the air. Dark energy flowed through him.
    "Go to oblivion!" he yelled, and began to strike. he shot through the air, Keyblade outstretched. Dante rolled aside and made a dismissive 'hmph'. Ansem disappeared into a portal and reappeared behind Dante.
    "Gotta be quicker than that!" Dante back flipped. Ansem reappeared while he was still in the air and lunged again. A circular platform of red energy appeared and Dante's feet and he kicked off it horizontally and away from Ansem. As he landed Ansem appeared directly behind him and knew with triumph that he had finally hit him.
    The Keyblade struck too low and pierced Dante through the lower back. The point protruded from Dante's stomach, snapping the buckle of one of his belts. Ansem cursed himself for letting a potentially powerful Heartless be wasted.
    "I think you missed," said Dante casually. Ansem gave a surprise grunt and made to wrench out the Keyblade. Dante grabbed the shaft of the weapon and held it in place. He spun quickly and kicked Ansem away. Ansem went skidding across the ground but quickly managed to stop himself.
    "I knew you weren't human," Ansem panted. Dante shouldered Rebellion and glanced down at the Keyblade. He reached down and wrenched it, handle and all, from his body in a single pull. He tossed it back to Ansem.
    Ansem stared suspiciously at the Keyblade. He looked back up at Dante. Dante was crouching down, Rebellion sheathed across his back, and was slapping his knees. The sound was muffled by the Gilgamesh gauntlets, so Dante whistled as well.
    "Come on, boy, let's play!" Dante urged as if talking to a dog. Ansem growled and stood.
    "No more games!" he roared, rising into the air, "May your heart forever reside in nothingness!" He was wreathed in energy and when it cleared he was once again Xehanort's Heartless.
    "Ooh, I really hope that form is more powerful," Dante sneered, "or i may need to go find that kid Nero for some entertainment."
    "Take this!' Ansem yelled and his Heartless guardian appeared before him. He shot towards Dante at a speed even he couldn't match. Dante's smirk dropped from his face and he suddenly flashed with aqua energy.
    There was a resounding clang as Ansem smashed through Dante. He turned to see Dante on the ground, but apart from that fine.
    "Good work. That was hard to block," Dante appraised, shaking the numbness out of his right arm. Ansem's Guardian wreathed its arms in dark energy and began to slash the air. With each slash a blade of energy raced towards Dante. With every blade that hit him, Dante would raise his right forearm vertically at the last second and a translucent ellipse of red energy would flash around him like a shield before dissipating. With every slash he blocked the ellipse grew stronger and stronger. Finally, the Guardian threw a powerful blast that would have shattered any sort of resistance.
    Dante passed his left hand over his right arm and the energy he had absorbed wreathed his arm.
    "Back at ya!" He yelled and punched the energy blade. It rebounded from his fist and, now composed of red energy, raced towards Ansem.
    "Come Guardian!" Ansem ordered. The Guardian appeared before him and took the powerful blow. As it gathered its energy to retaliate, Ansem saw that Dante was almost crouched, his sword in a reverse grip and held behind him. Red energy was rolling down the blade. As Ansem watched it flashed once, and then twice. His Guardian finished charging and threw a huge energy blast.
    "Drive!" Dante yelled, slashing his sword along the ground. Part of the sword's energy formed a red blade that smashed into the dark blast and slowed it.
    "One!" Dante slashed again, "Two!" Dante slashed the third and final time. The second blade dissipated the blast, and the third was deflected by the Guardian. Dante sheathed his sword, panting.
    "I do hope that isn't your best," Ansem mocked.
    "I should have told you," Dante retorted, and began to simultaneously charge both gauntlets and greaves of Gilgamesh, "I don't like anyone who has a bigger mouth than mine!"
    Ansem ordered his Guardian forward, and it engaged Dante in a fist fight. Dante dodged and weaved, light on his feet, returning every punch with a powerful jab or kick. Dante dashed back from a blow and charged a right straight. A blade unfolded from the Gilgamesh gauntlet and glowed with orange energy. It flashed and glowed with red energy. Dante sped forward and smashed the fist into the Guardian's head. Not pausing, Dante released the energy that he had been charging within the Gilgamesh greaves and hit the Guardian with a swift flurry of five spinning kicks, the last of which knocked the Guardian into the air. Dante pulled back his fist for an uppercut and channeled his energy. As soon as the Guardian fell within range, he punched his fist up. "Catch this!" He yelled. The force of the impact released a shockwave that blasted out several meters.
    "Rising Dragon!" Dante continued, rising into the air, his spinning fist hitting the Guardian multiple times.
    "You're grounded!" Dante finished, spinning in mid-air and kicking the Guardian multiple times.
    "Guardian, crush him!" Ansem yelled and the guardian grew ten times its size.
    "The bigger they are, the harder they fall," Dante dismissed, "Lucifer!"
    The demon on his back handed him six blades.
    "First, I whip it out!" Dante grabbed the blades, "And then I thrust it!", and flung them at the gigantic Heartless. Its fist zoomed towards him, but he flashed gold and dashed away.
    "With great force!" Dante grunted, spinning past the Heartless and stabbing blades into it.
    "Every Heartless," Dante disappeared in a blur of movement as another fist raced for him, "It penetrates!" He threw three more blades.
    "Until finally," Dante rolled aside from a descending blast of energy, "With great strength..."
    Dante jumped over another attack and Lucifer handed him a larger blade. Dante posed with it in mid-air.
    "I RAM IT IN!" Dante finished and hurled the blade into the Guardian. It stopped moving and simply stared at him. Dante landed with his back to it and posed, a rose between his teeth. He had placed every blade perfectly to outline the heart-shaped hole in the Heartless' chest and the final blade was suspended in the dead center of the space.
    "In the end," Dante mumbled around the rose, "We are all satisfied," Dante clapped twice and all but the center blade detonated.
    "And you are set free," Dante finished theatrically and threw the rose. It shattered against the final blade. As it detonated, the Guardian fell to pieces and disintegrated. Ansem was frozen in shock.
    "H-how?" Ansem wondered in astonishment. Dante walked towards him, Rebellion and Gilgamesh glowing angrily.
    "Can there be such a difference b-between us?" Ansem asked.
    "You surrendered your humanity," Dante replied, "It's that simple."
    "But you are not human!" exclaimed the bewildered Ansem, "So why am I inferior?"
    Dante turned his back to Ansem, "You assume that humans are weak. Well, yeah, their bodies lack the physical capabilites of other creatures..."
    Dante turned back to Ansem and locked eyes with him, his blue eyes boring into Ansem's gold, "But humans have something that nothing else does." Dante was deadly serious.
    "What? What is it that makes humans so powerful!? Tell me!" Ansem exclaimed desperately.
    Dante prodded him hard in the center of the chest. The clawed tips of the Gilgamesh gauntlet's fingers hurt.
    "I think you know."

*deep breath* Well. That was probably too over-powered to be canon for this. Ah well, you might be able to pick up some fight scene tips.

10. Sumi suicidé

Nice! and, oh it's just a weapon *sighs of relief*

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

FLAMETHROWER!!!!! *squee*
    but... meh nobody died... *tears*
    WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!! *sob sob*
    lolz

12. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol i've got the sexiest notepad you'll ever see lol

i never thought you'd like well how do i say it - it's technically not killing is it hmmm..

good though

13. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

wow thia is good!

lolz can't wait for my character to start messing with Sora's head MUAHAHAHAHA!!

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

haha -

continues: turn people into heartless

but luminey is jealous of my notepad lol - is there anyway melissa can get in the action - just asking

15. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Merlin landed onto the rocky, war-scarred land of the battlefield. He inspected the battle field, and saw even more fighting. A few heartless jumped at him, baring their teeth and claws.
    They exploded in the air, and Merlin simply walked away from them, as more heartless jumped at him but exploded drammaticly by his powers.
    I've got to get all of them to safety, merlin thought. They can't fight forever!Besides, some of them already were killed!
    Merlin now picked up his pace, and started running towards the few who were being attacked.
    -----
    Dante and Ansem were equals. They could never land a single blow on each other, both of them blocking, dodging, and reflecting attacks. Ansems way of fighting would be turning into a boy, then turning to a monster and back again. Dantes way of fighting would be continuesly dodging and throwing swords and white roses.
    Explosions were happening everywhere. It was complete chaos. Dante was getting weaker, losing magic, again, and again. Lots of times he faltered.
    -----
    Rinn was getting mad, being attacked, AGAIN!
    Her new attacker was a blonde with combed back hair, her agility exploding, baring kunai.
    "Can you funeral cloaked people leave us alone with your lackeys???!!!!" Rinn said, turning her necklace to a gun and started firing at her.
    The blonde girl giggled, and bolts of lightning shot out of her weapons as she twirled around the bullets.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know what? I think that my stories are awful! I'm losing my touch at writing!
    All I'm writing is fighting scenes! I gotta stop....oh noes.

16. Fearless A good and beautiful child

YAYZ!!! GUNS!! lolz

17. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

oooh no there not XDD you write better than me

18. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Tank jou. Although I have to perfect my writing a bit.
    -----------------==========================----------------------------================
    At the evil guys lair......(church organ music goes on)
    The demon leader watched in a crystal ball as the adventurers began weaker and weaker, as they started dieing, losing their hearts. Three already, he thought. But that is simply but a piece of sand on a beach. Nero is hot on my trail, Mickey and Merlin are following my enemies movements,improving them on their steps toward my fall! Thats it. Steal the hearts of the opposing enemies. The good ones first.
    Melissa, the secretary of the organization, wrote down the new order.

Send two organization members on Merlin, two on Mickey, and one on Nero.

Melissa wrote the orders down, and asked, "Any specific ones?"
    The demon looked at her, glaring. "Axel, Rambo, Exal (Axels heartless), Xarlene (Larxenes heartless), and finally Mexony."
    Melissa nodded, and left the throne room.
    I'd rather die then see my enemies living. Zero thought, even if it means sending my entire organization on them.
    ------------------=====================-----------------------==================-----------
    Mickey ran through the forest, slashing through the bits of heartless still roaming, their numbers getting frail by the swing.
    A cloaked member apeared in front of Mickey, and the king skidded to a halt. Another member landed behind him.
    "You don't deserve to wear that cloak like us. Got it memorised?" The member in front of him said, pointing his finger at the king.
    "Hey. stealing the heart of the king sends the whole world without a leader, right?" The one behind him said.
    The one in front of him took off the hood. Axel.
    The one behind him took off the hood. A guy that looked like Axel, except with an afro as the wacky hair. His strange marks were on his nose then Axels, on his eyes.
    Not Minnie. The king thought. How come Zero has the power to bring back the destroyed nobodies though?
    Axel #1 took out his chakram, baring it with flames, creating a circle of fire around them.
    Axel #2 took out dual swords, baring it with flames.
    "We'll defeat you. Got it memorised?" The two Axels said, as they launched themselves at him.

19. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

im a secratary? lol since when haha

20. Sumi suicidé

dude...LOL OR DIE!!! Where did Rambo go?