358/2 Days Long Xion, Roxas, Namine theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Like I said before, the most logical things is Namine crafted her body and soul using Sora's body and soul as intermediary
    maybe your second theory is right. Namine can also manipulate Donald and Goofy's memories too. Or maybe she can only manipulate people's memories that have connection with Sora. Btw, how can you know Namine didn't have any connection with Sora anymore?
    isn't it weird if body from 10 years ago still have same appearance like when he still live?

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

THEORY lol

yea i know, my theory on that was crap. especially after finding out that Roxas was born in Twilight Town because all Nobodies are born in the REalm of In Between. I can't back up my theory with solid evidence but i still support it haha because i'm tired of all the Ven=Sora's brother theory. Now THOSE theories, in my honest opinion, are 100% grade A BULL$H!T. My Ven theory was jsut a way to make a solid theory that had no Brother/father stuff in it

3. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

Ah, I forgot if all here is only interpretation. lol[/B]

I agree with you. That 'brother' thing is totally weird. To be honest, I myself haven't see birthby sleep trailer or something like that yet. I only see it from KH 2 secret ending and KH wikipedia, so I can backup you with my theory. Sorry.
    Or, maybe since xigbar said all that three pesons (Ven, Aqua, Terra) are heroes, don't you think sora is ven's reincarnation? (sounds totally weird, eh?)
    [/U]

4. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

The issue is that Sora was alive during BBS.

5. Indra Merlin's Housekeeper

What do you mean? Who said Sora die?

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

He means Sora was alive during the same time as Ven so he can't be his reincarnation

7. Merger_Knight Merlin's Housekeeper

Split Theory

I don't know if this was said before, but maybe...

When Namine was created she split into two beings. Namine and Xion.

When we first meet Namine in Chain of Memories she is trapped in the castle and can not escape.

The organization members can open and use portholes.

Now when we see Namine again in KH 2 she can do that also.

Maybe Namine and Xion merged back togther somewhere between KH 358/2 Days and KH 2.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So Namine and Xion are each other's other half
    which is why Namine stated "i wanted to meet you, Xion" or whatever.
    I like how that explains how she uses corridors of Darkness

9. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

wow nice theory i think that is the most believable one so far.

10. kitty_has_claws246 Traverse Town Homebody

The one thing I believe most is that Xion is somehow less than most heartless. It has to do with her name:all the heartless in the organization had an X in the middle of their names, in that case, Xion's name is almost half a name. Also, organization 13 meant that their were 13 members, since Xion was wearing the cape I'm guessing she's part of the organization but for some reason isn't counted.

With this, I think maybe merger_knight is right. That Namine amd Xion are 2 halfs of Kairi's nobody. That because Namine is most likely more than a nobody, because she can feel or has a heart. So maybe Namine was created by Kairi's good side, while Xion was created by her dark side. (This would explain why Namine is mostly white and blond and Xion is mostly dark with black hair.)
    The only thing that throws me off is that Xion can use a keyblade which connects her to Sora...any ideas about that would help. ^^

11. Merger_Knight Merlin's Housekeeper

Glad you like it. Just an idea I came up with.

Thank You for the Compliment

Well Kairi can use a Keyblade too. She did so in the Castle that Never Was.

12. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

that's not necessarilly true. Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin. they all have names that begin with X.

13. kitty_has_claws246 Traverse Town Homebody

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. I kept thinking of the more popular members. Darn. I'll need to look up more on the organization and get the information straight....To Wiki!!I wonder why onle the first 3 members and Xion have the X at the beginning? Aahh! I can't wait for this game!

14. Merger_Knight Merlin's Housekeeper

Kairi can also use a Keyblade.

Ya all it is is their names rearanged with an X anywhere in it. But how NO I is contected to Kairi and/or Namine is ???

I can't wait either

15. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I really like Merger_Knights theory and it's pretty sensible. The one thing I find that's a little flawed in it is him saying that Xion is the dark side of Kairi. She has no darkness in her whatsoever. She's a Princess of Heart. So she can't have a dark side to her. I do think that Namine and Xion are connected if you read my theory quoted up above. Namine undid the chains of memories from Sora's mind and he forgot Kairi. Maybe Xion is what Namine wanted to be. Probably wrong, but who knows?

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The way I explain it is that Namine was born at Destiny Islands (when Kairi firsrt lost her heart) and when her heart went into Sora, Sora's own darkness tainted her heart. So when he expelled his heart(s) Roxas and Xion were born.
    I think Namine was born RIGHT when Kairi gave her heart to Sora, the moment she passed through him.
    Her heart "tasted" Sora's and Namine was born with a connection to Sora but since Kairi lost her heart at that moment a Nobody had to be born

17. Merger_Knight Merlin's Housekeeper

Wait

I guess we will have to wait for the game to com e out in Japan and longer for itto come out here in US so we can finally discover the truth.

Is it here yet, LOL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.