Marvel: Extreme X-Men OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Either one I can do; but I figured since I have two good guys now you'd want me as a bad guy if anything. Or I could try asking one of my friends if he'd like to join us.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If you want to make a bad guy, that'd help~ I'm waiting on a couple of people to make their OCs before we start

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

Already gotten an okay from LilBueno on this, so here it is for all to see.

Username: DarkTraitor
    Alias: Feral
    Squad: Paragons
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other Appearance: Wolf Form -
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Due to having lived in the wilds for almost half of his life, Mason acts mostly on intincts. This means that in conversations he can sometimes be direct to the point of appearing harsh, but means well. He can often be very quite unless he has something relevant to say. He doesn't form friendships easily, but is exceptionally loyal to those he does consider friends.
    Biography: Discovering his powers during his early teens, Mason ran away from home, taking up home in a large forest far away from his hometown. Once there, he took on the wolf's form and was eventually adopted into a pack.
    Powers:
    Shapeshifting: He can take on the form on any animal that he has details on, but always retains his human intelligence. Each of his animal forms appears albino, with the exception of the colour of his eyes, which always remain a bright, neon green.
    Vibration control: In or out of animal form, Mason can influence loose molecules and atoms within a small range. He would be capable of using this for things such as bracing himself or others against a direct shockwave-based attack, 'speak' without using his vocal chords, or to filter gases in the air, to name a few.
    Other: Not the result of his mutations, but of his self-imposed exile, he is capable of understanding the language of animals and communicating with them via body language etc, though this is made easier when in the form of said animal. He prefers to be in his wolf form, having lived in it for years, but takes on his human form to interact with other humans out of politeness.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Darktraitor's in.
    Even though we only have a small number of people, I'll probably start the RP later this week and see if it can gain some attention~

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

Don't know if he's done anything about it since I last asked him about it, but I think Bushy-Brow is creating an OC, so we'll have at least one more member.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Good! I know he wanted Deadpool so we're going to use him as the Brotherhood's mentor.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Actually, he suggested to me that I played Deadpool since I'm a bit of a fanboy, so I don't know if he intends to be him or not. If he's not, then I can play him if you'd like, but we should probably see what he says first.

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

It's later in the week. ^~ lol

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Is this ever going to start?

10. Pinekaboo Chaser

We're waiting mostly on Bushy-Brow, who is having difficulty creating an OC.

On another note, I've discussed with him and he wants me as Deadpool, so I'mma go ahead and say; I'll take Deadpool as the Brotherhood's mentor, if the posistion is free.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yep, it's free. It looks like each squad is only going to be three members or so, including the mentors. Hopefully, other people'll join soon. Anyway, yeah, we're waiting on Bushy-Brow-1992. I'm also going to make a quick character outline of the three mentors.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

Do we already have three per group then, or are we waiting on anybody beside Bushy? If we've already got 3, then I'd suggest starting whenever you're ready now because Bushy may be a while in designing his OC, despite the help I gave him yesterday.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

We're probably going to start today. I'm going to have to reassign some people since we have like two people in the Paragons and five in the X-Force.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Any Brotherhood guys, or is Deadpool gonna be on him lonesome for now?

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

There's Scorch (me) and Knightmare/Daydream (AmericanSephiroth).

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I resent that comment!
    I'm done! ...sorry to everyone for the wait though.
    Things to see and people to do...
    ...No. Flip flat.

Anyway, at last, the OC form:

Username: Bushy-Brow-1992
    Alias: Pulse
    Squad: Paragons
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Ellie is generally a calm and kind girl, who tries to do her best to make the best of a situation. She can be timid at times, but when she has her mind set on something and is determined... you can be sure that she won't quit on her friends. She would rather die than do that.
    Biography: Ellie was raised in a normal environment, by a normal family, with two sisters (one older, one younger) and a younger brother. She went to a normal school and just enjoyed life.
    With her type of personality and cute looks, she was fairly popular.
    Her powers surfaced one day when a boy started flirting with her and that boy's girlfriend noticed and started a fight with poor Ellie. Having hardly any experience in direct confrontation of that sort... Ellie panicked and before she knew it, the girl was on the floor unconscious... electrocuted.
    Not understanding what had happened... but somehow in her heart knowing the truth... she was like the others... the ones that had been on the news... she ran.
    She ran away... not knowing where she was going, but knowing she had to run.
    She was later found by the X-men and taken to a school for people like her.
    A school for the gifted. Ellie is now getting by as a new student trying to gain control of her powers, in which recently another has surfaced but she can't control it that well yet.
    Powers:
    • Electrokinesis- Through mutation of the bio-electric currents in her body... Ellie has become immune to electricity and has also gained the ability to control it freely. She can generate her own electricity from her body and also electricity from sources around her. This power has found other useful appliances too, by channelling the bio-electric current in her body, she can use it to manipulate cell-growth rate and as such has minor regenerative abilities.
    • Invisibility-**Ellie's secondary power. She can appear invisible via the manipulation of the light around her. Currently she finds it next to impossible to do it in broad daylight, but she has no problem using and maintaining this power from the shadows where there is less light to focus on.
    Other: Ellie seems to have an unnatural (but non-mutant) ability at reading people, she can tell when someone is upset even if they are hiding it well. She can also usually discern when someone is lying. Generally, she can tell a lot about a person from the first meeting too.

17. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Interesting character! Can't wait to start this RP! =D

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

Okay, so now that Bushy's got his OC, and Deadpool's set on being the Brotherhood's mentor, are we waiting on anything else?
    I'm pretty pumped for this to get started, so if I sound impatient... that's why.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm going to go ahead and start it tomorrow. I was planning on starting tonight, but there's some last minute things I have to (seriously, it won't take more than minute lol). However, I have about an hour left online that I'm also multitasking with other stuff. Since Bushy (and I'm assuming you) are in a time zone way ahead of ours, I figured it'd be a better idea to start out early tomorrow instead of late tonight.

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yeah... makes sense since me and Dark a both from 'UK'ania...
    Stupid time difference... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.