Marvel: Extreme X-Men OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

WE START TODAY FOR SURE.
    However, the teams were very uneven so I moved people around.
    The new teams are as follows:
    X-Force:
    Cyclops/Scott Summers (Leader) - LilBueno
    Whiteout/Ivan Grey - Arch/Terra
    Thyella/Elena Black - Garxena
    Anemos/Elijah Black - Garxena
    Feral/Mason Everit - DarkTraitor

Paragons:
    Hellion/Julian Keller (Leader) - Arch/Terra
    Wolfman/Lycan/Jonah Terrance - LilBueno
    Whisper/Bree Riding - Midnight Star
    Reaper/Sora Mamori - master of keyblades
    Pulse/Ellie Holmes - Bushy-Brow-1992

Brotherhood:
    Deadpool/Wade Wilson (Leader) - DarkTraitor
    Scorch/Johnny Bloom - LilBueno
    Daydream/Knightmare/Demetrio Zannetti - American Sephiroth.

Good 'other' mutant - LilBueno.
    Bad 'other' mutant - Bushy-Brow-1992

Because the Brotherhood is greatly outnumbered (and all a little insane), they have permission to be a lot stronger than the others.
    Go reread the first posts of this thread and the RP to make sure you know what's going on and where you lay. I also revamped the first post of this thread.
    Paragons and X-Force are going to be in a competition with each other when we start, the Brotherhood wherever they want.

If everyone's fine with their assignments, we'll start soon~

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

You already know I'm fine with things.
    *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHA!
    [video=youtube;7edeOEuXdMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU[/video]

PS: I will be absent for a chunk of the day though... Anime Expo and all.
    Same goes for DarkTraitor, just thought I'd add that.

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I like the "FOR SURE" part. XD I'm ready to start whenever everyone else is. ^^

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Posted! We've officially started.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Alias: Whirlpool
    Squad: X-Force
    Appearance: Pale blue hair, blue eyes. Has a short, dark red scar underneath his left eye. Average build. Wears a black, leather coat, unzipped down the middle to reveal a plain white shirt. Usually wears blue jeans. Pale white skin.
    Personality: Quick to anger, aggressive. Confident and cocky.
    Biography: Bullied as a young child and isolated because of his powers, Stuart learnt quickly to survive on his own. Because of his isolation, he constantly got into fights with other kids. The very moment he turned 16, he left home and set out for the mutant academy.
    Powers: Basically, control over water. able to make bursts of water and dashing with water along the ground, though in desperate situations, he can use a constant stream of water from both of his palms.If he needs to, he can also fly by using a constant stream of water to launch himself into the air. Also, he can (if he chooses) liquify his body, becoming water itself. In that form he is able to avoid most attacks while still able to move freely. However,the ability requires much energy and only lasts for roughly 2 seconds. So despite being able to avoid most physical attacks, he'd be more vulnerable to electricity in that form, and more vulnerable to ALL attacks after it. So it's a double edged sword.
    Other: Lemme know if i need to fix anything.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Not the most detailed OC, but it's acceptable. A few minor lay out problems, but nothing drastic.
    However, we already have a heat mutant (Scorch) and a fire mutant (Reaper). Can you use a different type of power?

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Edited. Better?

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, we already have someone who uses electricity, too lol.
    Look at the OCs to see what powers are already used. I mean, it's not really a big deal, I just want a variety of powers

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Is THAT ok?

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You really want an element, don't you? lol
    I'm going to accept it. Not sure how he can fly using water? I'm assuming you mean he fires a powerful stream of water against the ground to launch himself? Same for dashing? Also, you say that he's limited to bursts and yet he can shoot constant streams? It's one or the other. It's redundant to say he's limited to bursts but can fire constant streams.
    Anyways, you're accepted. You can go ahead and post. I'll edit Whirlpool into the first post with the X-Force later on. Make sure you read all of the rules and the entire first post of this thread and the actual RP (That goes for everyone!).

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

I've currently lost all use of my laptop due to virus attack, so I won't be able to post for a while. I may have it fixed as soon as tomorrow, but it could also be a week or more, so... yeah. I would post now, but because I might not be able to respond anytime soon it'd probably disrupt the flow a bit. Feel free to go ahead without me for a little while, and I'll slot myself in as soon as I'm all fixed up. Needless to say, that applies to all of your RP's I'm in, Bueno.

EDIT:
    Virus has been cured, and no other problems have cropped up since. Things are fine again, and I can resume posting in all RP's.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@DarkTraitor, that's awesome then!
    @Dr_Wigglz, I'm VMing you about this, but I want everyone to know. You can't change your powers once submitted. If you decide want to change something, even if it's something small that your powers can do, your only chance to do so is now. Otherwise, anybody can change their powers whenever and it's going to be too hard to have a fair fight.
    @AmericanSephiroth, you gave me an idea about what the Brotherhood should do!

EDIT: What I was saying about changing your powers has to match what you already has. If you control an element, adding that your character can turn into that element won't work. Adding something else (s)he could do is fine (In Dr_Wigglz' case, changing the temperature to make ice or steam). Later on, there will be opportunities to get new abilities/make your current ones stronger. But for now, no new powers just like that. Talk to me if there's an issue.

13. Lite The Future

Is this RP still accepting?

If so I'll put a character sheet in a spoiler, if not, then you can delete my post.

Username: HeartlessOfLight
    Alias: Phantom Blur
    Squad: Brotherhood
    Appearance: about 6 feet tall, muscular, but still kind of skinny. He has darker brown, short hair. Green eyes, average facial build. Nothing out of the ordinary appearance-wise.
    Other Appearance: He wears a black skin-tight, long sleeved shirt with a purple lightning bolt he embedded into it. Also has dark-blue jeans and black shoes. To cover his face, he wears sunglasses over his eyes and a black bandanna over his nose and mouth.
    Personality: Like Magneto, he believes that Mutants are the rightful rulers of Earth and will fight to make it so. He tends to keep to himself, but will cooperate with his comrades when needed.
    Biography: Nicholas had always been unusually good when it came to sports and athletics as a child, all the way up to his high-school years. During the twelfth-grade, the coach of the Football team he was on had suspected him of using Steroids to enhance his performance on the field. When he was tested, they found that he had been born with the X-Gene. It was the first time he had been told about having the X-Gene, but he wasn't sure what exactly his abilities were. It was because of this that he was kicked off of the team for being an unfair advantage to his team. Ever since that day, he had been disrespected and ridiculed every day because of his mutant abilities. He then dropped out of high school, not only to avoid the ridicule, but to find out what exactly his abilities were.
    Powers:
    • Extreme Speed, quick enough to look like teleportation.
    • Great Athletic abilities. For example, he could pull off a jump that would be impossible for a normal human.
    Other: He is also proficient with Throwing Knives and Kunai.

Let me know if more is required.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Accepted. Just ignore any plotholes and post in the forest, pretending that he teleported there with the rest of the Brotherhood.
    WOO ANOTHER BROTHERHOOD MUTANT

15. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Question!!! ....... Why is there no Wolverine?! D:

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Just posting to say I'm still in but if HeartlessOfLight has dropped out then I don't know what to do as Bree is in the middle of a fight with him. Second time this has happened to me in this rp, I'm not doing well.

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

If he dropped out fo' reals, we can just say he ran off with his super speed and is now nowhere to be seen. He could then be killed off-screen later, if absolutely neccessary.

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Just bad luck xD Just go with what DarkTraitor said for now and say HeartlessOfLight's character ran off with superspeed.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Decided to give the brotherhood another member.

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Alias: Zero
    Squad: Brotherhood
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other Appearance: Flame ******ant Cloak
    [​IMG]
    Full Body Armor
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Relaxed at most times and enjoys teasing others if the moment is right
    Biography: Ever since the day Shane ran away from home, nothing seemed to go right for him. Since he had a limited amount of cash on him, he had to spend wisely. So he bought a pack of cards. It was a huge gamble, but he figure if he was lucky he could make come cash with them, and so he did. He seemed to have an incredible winning streak on his hand and nothing went wrong. That is, until one of the people he beat came back wanting his money. Under normal circumstances, Shane could’ve handled him easily, but he came back with a group of people and they all attacked. The next thing he knew, the leader of the group was on the ground with a broken nose and his followers were running in terror. Confused, he took a look at his hand only to find that it was encased in a gauntlet that soon disappeared. With no idea what happened, he left the alley and moved on to another part of the street.
    Powers:
    • Weapon Reformation: Allows him to turn any part of his body into any weapon that he's seen. Whether it's real or from a TV show.
    • Armor transformation: Along with weapons, he can also create armor. Though it's limited to a Flame ******ant Cloak or Full Body Armor
    Other: Carries a deck of cards with him.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Zero/Shane is in!
    Do you want him as a brand new member of the Brotherhood or just someone who wasn't there earlier?
    Also, I can't see his Flame ******ant Cloak image for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.