Resource My first Fractal pack

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bareri-San, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

I'm still getting used to Apophysis and I really need to look at more tutorials but here's six fractals that I made when I was playing around with the different settings. Just click the image to get to the download link.

[​IMG]

If you liked them, let me know. (:

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

They look amazing. I think that I might just get them to try out fractals, if I can use them in GIMP that is.

3. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

You should be able to use them in GIMP, they're in PNG format. Just experiment with different layer settings to see which one gets rid of the black background. It's been years since I used GIMP so I can't remember which one you could use. If you don't have any luck with that I'll upload another pack later with no backgrounds on the fractals.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Alright. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the advice and please keep making them. They all look amazing.

5. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Oh cool. I was looking for some fractals. Thanks :3

They should work just fine in GIMP. You just need to change the blending mode to screen, lighten, or color dodge to get rid of the black background.

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

These are amazing. D:
    I'll be sure to use these, since I've been looking for some. Thanks a bunch. :3

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Thank you kindly for the advice, good sir. I've wanted to incorporate fractals into a tag for quite sometime now, and finally I get the chance!

8. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

These are great. I've worked with fractals for a while now, so I can see what you did with some of these, and I can safely say that you did a wonderful job, even excluding the consideration that this is your first fractal pack.
    GIMP is actually one of the most fractal-friendly programs I have ever used. It's crazy how well GIMP and fractals go together.