Naruto Shippuden: The Neo Akatsuki (Spoilers! Some dead characters are revealed!)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Azure Flame, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azure Flame Banned

This is a Naruto Shippuden OC RP.

Story-
    Twenty years after the defeat of the Akatsuki, Naruto has realized his dream and is now the sixth Hokage. The Kyuubi is no longer inside him. It and the other Bijuu have found new hosts in the next generation. And now, a new group of Shinobi, calling themselves the Neo Akatuski, are searching for the Jinchuuriki.

Rules-
    -OC's only.
    -No god modding or controlling other's characters.
    -No killing without permission.
    -Keep Romance PG-13, any higher must go in PM's.
    -Those who died in Shippuden are still dead and don't have any children.
    -You may have your character be a child of a living character.
    -All character's start off with one of the 5 elements: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, and Lightning.
    -All character's, no matter the parentage, live in Konoha.
    -No creating new Bijuu.
    -Bijuu are first come, first serve. Once they are all gone, no other character can have one.
    -All character's start out as Genin and must work their way up.
    -You will be seperated into teams and a character from the series will be chosen as a leader and can be controlled by any of the people in the team, but no killing them off.
    -Those with Bijuu must gradually learn to control them over a long period of time.
    -Three characters max per person, but only one can be a Bijuu. Post a different color for each character.
    -State if your character is a Neo Akatsuki.
    -Neo Akatsuki can't be Jinchurriki.
    -For info about the Bijuu, go here.
    -For the Bijuu that aren't known, you can make it up.
    -If a parent couple has already been made, you can't put the father or mother in a different couple. Also, make believable couples. Nothing like TentenXGaara.
    -No Mangekyou Sharingans.
    -All characters start off with Kunai and Shuriken. You can pick up a better weapon later on.
    -All memebers of the original Akatsuki are dead.
    -If you read all this, give yourself a pat on the back and put Rasengan in your post.

OC Format-
    Username:
    Name:
    Bijuu:
    Starting element:
    Specialty Jutsu (only two to start with. Eye techniques like the Sharingan are counted as one):
    Parents:
    Appearance:
    Preferable weapons:
    Other:

Dead Characters-
    Asuma
    Jiraiya
    Kakashi
    Shizune
    Let me know if I missed any.

Characters-
    Username: Azure Flame
    Name: Churo Nara
    Bijuu: Nine-Tail Fox
    Starting element: Wind
    Specialty Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu and Shadow Binding Jutsu
    Parents: Shikamaru and Temari
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Preferable weapon: Katana and Kunai
    Other: Doesn't know he has the Fox in him yet.

Username: iFishy
    Name: Kinen Ai Uzumaki
    Bijuu: Niibi
    Starting element: wind
    Specialty Jutsu : rasengan (i gets it from my daddy!) and multi- shadow clone jutsu
    Parents: Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno
    Preferable weapons: my fists, and kunai
    Other: Isn't aware that she has the Niibi in her. She loves music, and even when fighting, listens to her iPod. She has Sakura's inhuman strength, but loves ramen like her Daddy.

Username: Gerdneek
    Name: Taka Hyuuga
    Bijuu: Mrs. seven tails Panther
    Starting element: Earth
    Specialty Jutsu: Byakugan and Earth Release: Earth Spear
    Parents: Neji Hyuuga & Tenten
    Appearance: [​IMG](add the Byakugan)
    Preferable weapons: Kunai
    Other: Shizune is dea. Oodama Rasengan master of gentle fist. Knows he has 7-tails

Username: Daxma
    Name: Kikirasu Uchiha
    Bijuu: eight tailed giant ox
    Starting element: Lightning(primary)
    Specialty Jutsu : Level two sharingan and chidori
    Parents: Sasuke and Hanabi
    Appearance: Wears a black suit with the uchiha fan on the back of it, with bandages on his arms and legs.Wears his leaaf village head band around his neck and he wears a custom uchiha band on his shoulder.A black cloak with uchiha fan on the back of it.spiky black hair with white eye's(obviously turn red in sharingan mode).
    Preferable weapons: chained/metal wired demon wind shuriken and katana
    Other: He is currently doing research about his relation to his father and on orochimaru.

Name: Sikomaru
    Bijuu: none
    Starting element: Earth, Lightning, Crystal (combined)
    Specialty Jutsu: Crystal release: crystal pillar eruption
    Crystal Release: Crystal Armour
    Crystal Release: Crystal infection
    Parents: Unknown
    Appearance: Neo Akatsuki Cloak, Akatsuki ring on a chain around his neck., short spiky dark blue hair
    Preferable weapons: tanto and katana
    Other: currently in search to capture the seven tailed panther.

Username: Gatekeeper
    Name: Tien
    Starting element: Lightning
    Specialty Jutsu: Lightning Blade.Lightning Shield.
    Parents: Deceased and unknown
    Preferable weapons: Sword.
    Other: Blind.

Name: Takashi Hyuuga
    Bijuu: Five-Tailed Liger
    Starting element: Fire
    Specialty Jutsu (only two to start with. Eye techniques like the Sharingan are counted as one): Byakugan.Heavenly Spin.
    Parents: Sasuke Uchiha and Hanabi Hyuuga
    Preferable weapons: Hands.Kunai.
    Other: Has had his eye on Kinen for a while, knowing she has plenty to live up to.Regardless of being the Hokage's daughter, he wants to beat her in a fight to prove that there is nothing special about her outside of that.Can you say a Neji-type character? :P

Username: Singstar
    Name: Masami Uteasama
    Bijuu: Six-Tail Cougar
    Starting element: Water
    Specialty Jutsu: Suiton:Suiryƫdan no Jutsu [Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique], Suikisoku no Jutsu [Water Breathing Technique]
    Parents: N/A
    Preferable weapons: Sais, Kunai
    Other: Her parents died when she was born, and was an orphan for all her life, staying with multiple families.

Name: Kurayami Tenshi Maaka
    Starting element: Wind
    Specialty Jutsu: metal bend, and techno storm
    Parents: unknown (for now)
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Preferable weapons: katana, metal posion needles
    Other: He meet Kinen at a young age, and they were best friends until he graduated the academy and vanished, without a trace. He still has feeling for her, but only as a friend. He is in search of the 2 tailed cat. Niibi.

Username: AndrewTemari101
    Name: Hikaru Hyuuga
    Bijuu: Four-Tail Wolf
    Starting Element: Wind
    Specialty Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu: Insect Net and Summoning Jutsu: Blade Dance
    Parents: Hinata and Shino
    Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/naruto ninja/Ayatai/Naruto/ninja.jpg?o=29
    Preferable Weapon: Senbon
    Other: Doesn't know he has the Four-Tail

Name: Kaori Uchiha
    Bijuu: None for now.
    Specialty Jutsu (only two to start with. Eye techniques like the Sharingan are counted as one):Fireball Jutsu.Mythical Fire Phoenix.
    Parents: Sasuke Uchiha and Hanabi Hyuuga
    Preferable weapons: Shuriken, Windmill Shuriken (When trained)
    Other: Quiet and often hostile towards anyone outside of herself, her brother(Takashi), mother and father.Swore to beat Takashi and the Hokage's daughter one day, and trains hard to accomplish that dream.

Username: Azure Flame
    Name: Jubei
    Bijuu: None
    Starting element: Earth, Water, Wood.
    Specialty Jutsu: Mokuton: Moku Joheki (Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall), Earth Release- Servant of the Earth Jutsu, Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Parents: None, but has DNA from the First Hokage.
    Preferable weapons: Broadsword and Shuriken.
    Other: Is a member of the Neo Akatsuki, partnered up with Kurayami. Like "Yamato" of Team Kakashi back when the original Akatsuki was around, Jubei was one of Orochimaru's experiments. But he was taken as a baby and trained to master the Wood element.

Username: The Joker
    Name: Shamaru
    Specialty Jutsu (only two to start with. Eye techniques like the Sharingan are counted as one):
    Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Parents: Random/Unknown. Nobody mentioned in the Naruto story.
    Appearance: Neo Akatsuki robe. Tall for his age. White hair. Scar running down his eye from training accident with his father long ago. Brown eyes. When not in Neo Akatsuki robe, he usually wears random things, as to whatever he can get his hands on.
    Preferable weapons: Kunai and Shuriken
    Other:

[​IMG]

name: Nai Yuuku
    Starting element: Earth.
    weapon: posion sebon
    special jutsu: hidden grass snake, and Green beast (think of it looking like this: [​IMG] )
    Parents: Deceased/unimportant.
    Other: Nai is a tomboy. She is not in the least bit shy, and can be a bit blunt. She is a great friend. She moved to Konoha from the Grassvillage, and her parents are no longer with us. ( sniff. ;-; )

Teams-
    Team 1:
    Leader Ino
    Churo, Nai, Kikirasu

Team 2:
    Leader Neji
    Kinen, Takashi, Kaiori

Team 3:
    Leader Rock Lee
    Hikaru, Taka, ???

Neo Akatsuki-
    Sikomaru and Tien
    Kurayami and Jubei
    Shamaru

Bijuu-
    One-Tail Racoon Dog:
    Two-Tail Cat: Kinen Ai Uzumaki
    Three-Tail Turtle:
    Four-Tail Wolf: Hikaru Hyuuga
    Five-Tail Liger: Takashi Hyuuga
    Six-Tail Cougar: Masami Uteasama-Deceased
    Seven-Tail Panther: Taka Hyuuga
    Eight-Tail Ox-Cephalopod: Kikirasu Uchiha
    Nine-Tail Fox: Churo Nara

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Rasengan

Name: kimirasu hatake
    Bijuu: eight tailed giant ox
    Starting element: lightning
    Specialty Jutsu: Level three sharingan and chidori
    Parents: kakashi hatake and Anko Mitarashi
    Appearance:has spiky hair simular to his father but it's blonde. a customised ANBU suit(even though he's not from the ANBU black ops) with bandages and chains on his arms and legs.Has and ANBU mask on his back.He has a strange kunai around his neck with his face covered with the neck of his suit with a leaf village headband over his sharingan eye on the left like his dad.
    Preferable weapons: two replica's of his grandfathers white light chakra sabres that were created by his father along with the use of the wierd kunai around his neck.
    Other: The ANBU mask and suit are belong to his father.The headband is belong to his grandfather and the wierd munai was formally belong to the fourth hokage: http://img55.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000103162/08.jpg
    He has been forbidden to pursue the mangakyo sharingan or try to attain it purposely.He is doing research into the curse marks belonged to the late orochimaru.

3. Azure Flame Banned

Sorry, but you'll have to edit your character. Kakashi is one of the dead characters, so he has no kids. The only one with a kid is Asuma, since it's shown in the Anime that Kurenai is pregnant and Shikamaru even says it.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

OOC: When did kakashi die? is this from the series or is this for this RP?

5. Azure Flame Banned

He actually dies in the Anime/Manga. I don't know when, though. I think it's after Jiraiya. I remember reading somewhere that it really happens.

6. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanna join!!

Name: Kinen Ai Uzumaki Namikaze (this is how last names go in my family. grandma's maiden name, then dad's last name.)
    Bijuu: Niibi
    Starting element: wind
    Specialty Jutsu : rasengan (i gets it from my daddy!) and multi- shadow clone jutsu
    Parents: Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno
    Preferable weapons: my fists, and kunai
    Other: Isn't aware that she has the Niibi in her. She loves music, and even when fighting, listens to her iPod. She has Sakura's inhuman strength, but loves ramen like her Daddy.

7. Azure Flame Banned

I prefer NaruHina myself, but that's fine. Also, Sakura's strength itsn't inhuman, she just uses chakra to make her attacks stronger. She focuses it into her fist and then punches. As she punches, she lets the chakra out of her fist, making the attack stronger. Anyways, you're in! You'll be teamed up with me and daxma, if he can edit his character. I wonder who I should have the leader be. Also, Naruto's real last name is Namikaze, since his father is Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. His mother was Kushina Uzumaki. Here's a pic of the family that I found. [​IMG]

8. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

oooh! how cool! xD But i just meant that Sakura, with her fists of doom, could probably brake Naruto's hand during my lovely birth. xD

9. Azure Flame Banned

lol, nah. I'm sure she has enough chakra control not to do that. So, I hope you can deal with the responsibility of being the "honorable daughter" of the Sixth Hokage. Who knows, maybe a romance will develop between her and her teammate, like her father and mother. ;P

10. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Gahhhh!! x////X xD lol. I'm not gonna go all fan-girl, though. :D I'm probably gonna be a bit of a rebel. xD My last name is Uzumaki Namikaze, hmmm? coolz.

11. Azure Flame Banned

Well, you don't need both. You can pick which one. Namikaze like your grandfather, or Uzumaki like your grandmother?

12. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

I want both!! xD That's how family names go in my REAL family. like, my name is Lyana (Lilly-ana to my spanish familt D< don't know why.) Michelle Torres Choate

13. Azure Flame Banned

Okay. That's fine.

14. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Yay! how do we start? and--- who is my teacher?? :O

15. Azure Flame Banned

Well, we need a couple more people. At least one more person for our team if daxma is unable to change his character, as well as some Neo Akatsuki members. I would like to have at least two teams, if not more. As for the teacher, I'm thinking Neji might work, or maybe Ino.

I just realized, you followed the last rule I put, and you might not have intended for it to be like that. XD

16. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

what rule? :D what'd i do right? *looks around rp* i don't see it! :D xDD lol. (im so helplessly clueless.) by the way, i read the whole post for rules. even tho i don't understand what ya mean!

17. Azure Flame Banned

The last rule was to put Rasengan in your post.

As for the other rules, most of them are basic RP rules. What ones do you not understand? Maybe I can explain them.

18. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Heh. It's no use explaining things to me. :D I'm hopeless. *laugh* Rasengan, oo! THAT rule at da bottom. xD If i don't understand a rule, i'll find it out later by making mistakes!!

19. Azure Flame Banned

It's best to learn before you make the mistakes. I don't like having to correct friends in the middle of an RP. I'm fairly good at explaining things, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask, no matter how stupid they are. I'm always happy to help.

20. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

okie... well, i don't have any questions right now, but you can bet i'll tell ya when i do get questions. i wonder when other people will decide to join. :l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.