Naruto Shippuden: The Neo Akatsuki (Spoilers! Some dead characters are revealed!)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Azure Flame, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azure Flame Banned

That we know of, since she's rarely seen. Besides, it's not like you'll be controlling her, just her child, which can have any personality you want.

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

This is true..but who..?..I mean she was pretty young and all when the main squads were in the original show..Idk who'd want her..should I say a cousin to keep the bloodline going strong..?..not trying to make any incest or anything but I really don't know.

3. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

oooo~~ that's so cool! :D no personality??? :O

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

..Well, aren't you the cheerful one? XD Yeah Hanabi had little personality from what anyone has seen..

5. Azure Flame Banned

Well, it takes place 20 years after the end of Shippuden, so age doesn't really matter. And the only cousin is Neji, and he's taken by Tenten, and that would be incest, which I do not support. She can be with any guy except Neji, Shikamaru, and Naruto, since they are taken already. And Rock Lee, since he wouldn't be right with anyone. So you've got Choji, Kiba, Shino, Sasuke, Gaara, and Kankuro.

6. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Guess I'll take Sasuke then..any objections?.

7. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Yersh, i am. :D so, hanabi didn't get around much?

8. Azure Flame Banned

Not from me. But you have to pick either Byakugan, or Sharingan. You can't have both, and you can't have a mixture of both.

Only time she was seen in the anime, was during the chunin exams. Then she was never heard from again, until Ultimate Ninja 3, where she was a bonus character.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Well..that sucks..since Sasuke wanted to revive his clan and this one won't have Sharingan since Byakugan is powerful if it isn't past level one.All righty, I choose Byakugan, but can he have most of his fathers Jutsu's?..such as Chidori and Fireball jutsu?

10. Azure Flame Banned

Sure. But you can have up to three characters. If you want, you can have one with Byakugan, and one with Sharingan.

11. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Things like that are complicated... :l

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Yes yes..but I haven't read the manga..I'm only going by what Shippudden I've seen.Stopped at the grave robbing filler I believe.I think I'll hold off on that for now.

13. Azure Flame Banned

I'm passed that. I'm also past Asuma's death and the defeat of two more Akatsuki members. Anywho, once we get at least 2 Neo Akatsuki members, we can start.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I'd be willing to try and make one if someone made another.

15. Azure Flame Banned

That's fine. I'd make one, but I'm no good with multiple characters. I eventually just stop using the one and focus on the other.

16. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

:D how weird, ive watched up till naruto sees the turtle bijuu...

17. Azure Flame Banned

I'm getting there. He just found out about the mission and Tsunade let him go.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

This may never get off the ground then..and Flame you don't need to focus on both characters in EVERY post, only when you actually need them is all.

19. Azure Flame Banned

I know, but eventually I'll forget about the other one and they'll never be seen again. Plus, I find it easier with just one person.

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Then we're going to be stuck for a while..was daxma supposed to make one or no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.