Naruto Shippuden: The Neo Akatsuki (Spoilers! Some dead characters are revealed!)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Azure Flame, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc: i got bored, and creative. xD lolz. ending center posts NOW.

bic:Kinen smiled weakly.
    "Kaori is a strong character... She'll only break when she's finally broken."
    Kinen mumbled.
    "But-- as for my weight-loss.... I've had to eat much healthier so I could get to my strongest while training...
    I haven't even had a ramen or a sweet since... 2 months?"

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Daxma, better get here soon.

Awakening with Kinen in his arms, he nudged her with his cheek to get her awake.The day was finally here.

3. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Kinen opened her eyes lazily.
    She remembered, that today was the Chuunin exams.​

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..It's time." he kissed her cheek and quickly got out of bed, grabbing his clothes and throwing them on.He needed to get to the arena for the opening ceremony.

5. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Kinen sighed happily, and did the same.
    "Time to become chuunin!" She smiled, and spinned around, before hopping out her window.​

6. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Takashi climbed out and ran after her.He arrived to the arena and immediately heard the roar of the crowds, waiting to see the upcoming matches.He entered the very center of the arena, noting the ground covered in grass with trees scattered all around, and even a small lake nearby.It sure expanded since the one his father participated in.It seemed only Nai was there.

7. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Nai looked around at the crowd.
    She frowned slightly.​

Kinen took notice that only Nai, Takashi and herself were actually at the arena.​

8. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

A jounin with a blue bandana, sunglasses, and a piece of paper at hand.He looked up from it, noting only three arrived."Wel then..since the Hokage doesn't mind late arrivals as much as the previous ones, we'll start with the ones we've got...Nai Yuuku versus Kinen Uzumaki..you will begin in one minute." he said, waving the two off and proceeding to head back toward the stands near Naruto.

Hearing of this, Takashi wondered where Kaori was, but also wondered where Kimi was as well.Not like them to miss something so important, but he had to focus on the here and now. He patted Kinen's shoulder and have her a kiss on the cheek."Show everyone what you've learned." he whispered, hugging her and heading up towards the Genin viewing box.

9. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Kinen smiled at Nai. "Let's keep this fair, I hope we can be friends after this."
    "That's nice.... I hope so too. " Nai did a few hands signs.
    "BIG MAMA! Come on out!" Her leafy green friend popped out of the ground, and the vines headed towards Kinen.

Kinen jumped quickly, and got a red rasengan with the green life strands. She bit her thumb, and dripped some blood in it, smashing it into the ground.
    A blood rose was formed, rapidly thorns were leafed out, cutting through the green vines, and stabbing roses in their place.

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Takashi watched the fight closely, momentarily looking toward the stands.There was Naruto and Sakura together.He also saw his mother..but not his father.Kaori was gone too.Hmm..

11. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Nai looked slightly surprised, but used her chakra to make the grass turn into large, controllable weeds.​

(ahh! weeds! every gardener's nightmare!! xD)
    Kinen hopped up at the top of a red rose, and threw a few posion sebon at Nai, which were quickly bounced away by the weeds.
    Kinen decided to aim for Big Mama.
    Big Mama just ate the sebon, and spit them back at Kinen, she dodged them, and crept beneath a branch of thorns, waiting for Nai to make a move.

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Takashi continued to watch the match progress.He admired his girlfriends skills, among other things.

13. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

Nai and Kinen threw thorns back and forth, and used plants to a high expense.
    Chakra was used, and things were smashed.
    The two girls stamina had diwndled.​

Both girls let out strangled sounding breath,
    and fell onto the ground, unconious.

The ref looked at the two girls.

"TIE!" He yelped, throwing a flag into the air.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Takashi leaped into the arena and grabbed both Nai and Kinen.He put them over his shoulders and carried them up toward the viewing area.While the judges discussed the fight and the crowd cheered, he could spend a few minutes talking with Kinen..or more. xD

15. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc: prev. xD :roll:

bic:Kinen sighed, and snuggled into Takashi.
    "Soooo...tired."

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Easy..you did good..but watch the chakra you use..you've made your mom and dad proud." Takashi cradled her in his arms."Do you need anything?"

OOC: Lol! xD

17. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc: sorry i took soooo long. just ate breakfast. xD

bic:
    "I'm glad..." Kinen smiled weakly before she lay her head on Takashi's chest.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Figured it was that >>

"..." Takashi listened to the announcers words.They were still debating on what match to begin with, but the half of the participants weren't around.

19. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc: OF COURSE you did. xP

bic:
    Kinen watched the people running the exams run around like chickens with their head cut off.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.