Naruto: The Great Shinobi War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Princess Celestia, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Hashirama raised an eyebrow to Izuna. *sigh* "I guess it's no better than yours... Transformation Jutsu!" Once again he resumed the form of the Daimyo. "Transformation Jutsu!" This time he transformed into Izuna. *poof* Hashirama then dispelled the jutsu. "I should hope that will be sufficient, Izuna-San. I'll go and talk with the Daimyo about his "recent death". You have the eyes. I leave the rest up to you. I'm sure the next time we meet, it will be under less friendly conditions. I look forward to it..." With that being said. Hashirama bowed out Izuna and dispelled the wooden hut.

Shige looked to Hashirama. "A truce?" Hashirama smirked back. "Not a permanent one. Just long enough to work out this situation. We won the day, Shige-Kun. Take Penoa and inform the others."

2. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Penoa was just relaxing laying on the ground as he waited for their meeting to be over. Oppening his eyes lazily looking at the two "the meeting is over thats sad" the puppeter said as he got up and yawned. Noticing his hood was down it did not feel right without it being up so Penoa got the hood up covering his hair.

3. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Izuna laughed at the word truce. "Ha, peace won't sit well on my end. However," he juggled the Sharingan Eyes around while shaking the bottle carelessly, "I got to finish my mission. Since it doesn't involve me waging war with you, I'll go ahead and leave you alone for now. However, if my next mission requires your blood, I will engage you like any other opponent. With a flicker of his body, he dissapeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.