Sony Ni no Kuni

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Fantastic! Although I won't be getting it until 2013. Ugh.

Although I really do like the look of it, I can see myself playing it for hours on end.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

looks like there's a lot of content with that game. Although, seeing that it's from level 5, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
    The only games I've played from level 5 are Dragon Quest: Joker, and Rogue Galaxy. I still think Rogue Galaxy is my favorite from those guys.
    Too bad I won't be playing this game anytime soon, since I have a 360 now, and not a PS3

3. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Oh wow how have I not heard about this game before. It reminds me a lot of Dragon Quest VIII, and that's a really good thing since I loved that game. Also, it's really surprising to see an world map travel in our current gen. I'm REALLY not complaining though.
    I'm definitely getting this once it comes out. It looks great.

4. libregkd -

5. libregkd -

6. Vexen<3 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think the character art/animations is rather uh.......not very pleasing to look at ^^;;;;. But i do love those beautiful environments <3. I can't say much about gameplay/story because I don't know what it's all about or anything just from those videos. Even though story is what I like most in games~

7. libregkd -

8. libregkd -

9. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

I was hoping it would be out before Christmas... *sigh * oh well at least I can officially say that I will be playing this game soon. Can't wait for it's release!!!!

Also here a gameplay trailer for those of you who might have missed it -
    [video=youtube;Pd0q8w1yj_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_755753&feature=iv&src_vid=4MznAY8Es5c&v=Pd0q8w1yj_s[/video]​

10. jafar custom title

I am really disappointed that the DS version isn't getting an international release, especially since there are some major differences from plot to artwork between the DS and PS3 versions. The only thing that's the same is the story axle, and I would like to see how both games really develop in their own way. Oh well, it is certainly more expensive to produce and translate a giant book when the PS3 has it in-game. But I would buy it regardless of price.

11. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

If it's Studio Ghibi, it's a justified Day 1 purchase.

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

13. libregkd -

14. Noise For Love and Justice

CAN'T WAITT!

Also it will have the ability for you to CHOSE which audio you hear. So if you want Japanese voices and English subs...you totally can.

:/8D:

15. jafar custom title

I'm pretty dissapointed the DS version isn't being localized.

16. libregkd -

17. jafar custom title

18. Doukuro Chaser

I read about this in Game Informer and it was one of the games that stood out. I really hope I'd be able to buy and play it sometime in the future. It's just beautiful, and I've always imagined how it would be like to play a game made by Studio Ghibli.

19. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I just saw the trailer today. It looks really good. Now, I need to buy a PS3 along with this game. :D

20. Cherry Berry Chaser

I saw this a few years back, the trailer that is. So freaking beautiful, and the art... Studio Ghibli's done it again, is what my first thoughts were. But because I've seen this a while ago, I kept wondering when it would get localized, as it looks like such an amazing game, with such unique aspects too.
    I say its an insta classic.
    Its just a royal shame that there's still no news on the upfront regarding the release dates and whatnot. ;( Goddamned Japan getting everything and leaving us all to the dust.