Community Nostalgia Rep Weekend

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Sanya, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Negligible lag. I doubt it has to do with the longer list though. Could very easily be my connection. I know the suggestion thread exaggerated it but I expected a little lag.

lol. Ruon yelled at me once (over the god cards) via positive rep.

~~
    97 reps total

9 neutral reps (they all look like positive intent though)

The only negrep I've gotten I admittedly deserved (necro bumping a departure thread after she came back. Showing off my great observation skills on two counts)

41 reps in deleted threads

2. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah, rep is just for fun these days. Once we decided to not remove dereps we also removed the Prem requirement. We do have a pin that has a rep requirement, but that's all.
    xD Actually I think CtR still holds the highest rep of all, I'm catching up though. :3

A poll does sound like a nice idea to me, but as no one has reported any lag/problems/whatever I don't think it's entirely necessary.

3. Jayn

Granted, I got kind of sad with some rep...well actually, a good deal of it brought back memories. But if you don't want to look at it or scroll down you don't have to. xD It doesn't lag and you don't have to scroll down to get to the bar on the left so it could be ignored.

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Most likely no. What I would like to do is install the "rep left mod" and have it split between the "rep recieved" (say 5:10 or 10:15 of each)

And to be honest it does look pretty bad for those with a lot of rep. It doesn't really serve a purpose anyways, so just screenshot it and keep them somewhere. We might just do this again in a few months or something.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, maybe make an event out of it so we do this once or twice a year.

This is suprisingly harder to make into a spreadsheet than I thought it would be...

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

It isnt so much the rep that is making me nostalgia, its the posts and threads they came from, wow. It is actually a little frightening to see it all again.

Thats why I'd want it done again, not so much to see the pretty squares, but to have that easy access to the past, after all, we can only search our posts back a year, for some of us that blocks off a huge part of our past. This has re-opened it.

Though wow holy hell I was a grade A noob.

7. Arch Mana Knight

Am I one of the only(or only person) people who had significant lag time with the User CP? Personally, I have a strong dislike for the massive rep list thing. I'm glad it'll be gone soon enough.

8. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow nostalgia bomb. Question, Miele=Ruon?

Seriously, I was such a noob, it's not normal anymore

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Evidently yes. Do you have a lot of content in your reps (like videos and such) because that is the only thing I can think of off hand that would cause this to be handled any worse by you than others. Granted I've seen wierder stuff happen for no apparent reason around here. Not often, but still.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i enjoyed looking through this as well. now i know who has done me an injustice...... also i'm glad i stopped spelling the word "what" as "wat". i personally find that annoying now.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's like ten screenshots D:
    So no poll?

12. Misty gimme kiss

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I've got a spreadsheet going.

I would of been done a while ago but I'm trying to get fancy and write a simple program in AutoHotKey to do some of the tedious points in it (like making the twelve hour clock a twenty four hour one (and yes I know I can just change skins for that but I'm stubborn)) but since I'm still learning it there are parts that are taking longer than they really should. And I keep getting distracted by things

14. Always Dance Chaser

Guys. Right click>Save page as>rep.html

That way the links work too. Easy peasy.

Once I caught on that she was a dickload of alts, every time she left me a spam of derep she would always leave me one positive with the Monica account that said something like "This is because I know Ruon is probably derepping you" to make it seem less suspicious. The funny thing was that she was admitting to derepping me implicitly. I still can't believe how long she went under the radar XD

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That would explain why you were so confident in her multi accounting. I had a feeling but like staff I couldn't confirm it for a while. The best was when she would forget that she switched accounts and just continue a conversation as a new username.

16. Always Dance Chaser

No, the best was when she would get too lazy to switch accounts and say "Alt number 14 wanted me to say this".

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That one actually didn't strike me too much, but before KHV I went to forums with friends so I would see "This is {account1} I'm at {account2}'s house but am too lazy to switch users" type posts on an almost weekly basis. Comments like that here almost scream to investigate for alt accounts.

18. Misty gimme kiss

Alright, this is getting a bit offtopic now. xD Back to discussing Nostalgia Rep Weekend guys~

19. Glen Returned from the dead

I can't find it..

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Right, Right. Somehow I always forget when I'm in the Forum News section.
    If you go to your User CP (click settings in the top right corner of the site) and then scroll down you can see your rep. This is usually the ten most recent, but for this weekend it shows all of it because RvR changed the count to something past what anyone has.
    Or were you referring to something else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.