Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva walked into a convenience store, buying some milk, peanut butter, bread, and other items. She sighed, handing over all the money, except a dollar. A dollar. That was the price of her life these days.

2. Aura Goddess

Meh. I feel like making a new character.

Username: Aura
    Character Name: Catherine Watson
    Appearance: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd348/anime_freak_8/Anime girls/Lucy_17.jpg
    Personality: She can be very stubborn at times, doesn't like showing her emotions and is very independent. She may seem as if she is someone that is bad but isn't. (wut?)
    Bad/Good: Good
    Cursed/Not cursed: Not cursed
    Special Ability(ies): Creating shields and healing.
    Regular Ability(ies): Fighting.
    Past: As a young girl, she always felt as if she was useless. She has thought of committing suicide several times but somehow something would always pull her back. She used to live in a different city until she moved to New York City. She's usually by herself, constantly walking around.
    Other: Rawr...?

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Character is in! XD

BIC:

The store clerk carried on with his buisness, finishing up with his recent customer. He closed the cash regesture, and nodded his head to them. Then a boy came up to him.

Jason didn't have an item. He just strode up, putting an elbow on the counter.

"Can I help you sir...?" The clerk raised an eyebrow, watching Jason carefully.

"... Well..."

There was a click, and then a gun was pointing to the clerk's head. A clone of Jason was standing beside the man. "You could be kind to give us the money that's in that cash regesture."

"And make it quick." A third Jason was standing on the other side of the man, close to the phone. This one had his arms folded.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: same store as meh?

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Eh, we can make it that to make it interesting. XD lol

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Otay ^_^

BIC: Eva backed away slowly, her eyes on the three. She didn't know anyone like this existed...but it didn't matter. She felt the glass window trembling, ready to break.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Vagarath gave up waiting, he began walking down the street full of shops making sure none of his friends or associates where inside. He did however come across a few odd looking people but didn't bother them and eventually he found a store that looked like triplets robbing the place, he waited outside to see how the robbers would escape not knowing it was only one person.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

A fourth Jason appeared behind Eva. "Heh... you're one of us... Aren't you?"

The original Jason was loading the money in his pockets and in a small bag he brought with him. His clones would watch his back.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva whirled around, almost losing control. "So what if I am?" she asked, clenching her fist.

10. Aura Goddess

Catherine had her hands behind her head, as if she was being arrested. She kept her eyes straight ahead, keeping a nice quick pace. She looked around, seeing a few people were staring at her. She glared at a few of them that were young teenagers. She decided to ignore them, lowering her arms down to her side. Damn these people. I need to learn to forget about these people. Maybe I should move. She narrowed her eyes, rubbing her the back of her head. "Yeah right."

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

"You're not going to make difficult for us... are you?"

The original Jason stuffed the last bit he could grab and then turned to his other clones. "Alright... time to head out." He looked at Eva. "Nobody is going to believe you if you say you saw four of the same guy... But..." He sighed out. "Guess our fun is done here... Let's head out!" Jason hopped over the counter, his clones emerging back with him. He broke out of the shop and started to make a run for it. Which wouldn't be too hard for him.

OOC: Cheesiest robbery ever... but hey. XD lol

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: :glomp:

BIC: Eva hesitated, then broke the glass jar next to the counter, flicking her wrist. She sent the piece whizzing to the thief, she wasn't sure why.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Looks like Jason isn't going to be alone in the cloning. You're in! XD

BIC:

Jason sensed something behind him. He quickly moved his head to the side, barely missing the piece of glass. He turned to the girl. "Glass eh?! I'm kind of in a rush, but how about a spare next time if I see you again! Cath you later!" He turned, flickering out of sight.

Morgan set her backpack down on a bench, plopping down on it. She sighed out quietly, resting for a bit. She glanced at her wrist, looking at the time. Hm... I should head home soon. Mom will be wondering where I am. Her eyes moved over to her red ribbon on her wrist. She smiled a little, gently fingering it.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva sighed, then picked up her groceries, turning to head home. She didn't need anymore trouble.

15. Arch Mana Knight

Scott groaned, nothing to do as always. He stopped walking, reaching the edge of Central Park. A park...did anything ever happen there? He crossed his arms as he wondered what to do.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva sighed, then headed toward the egde of the city, her mind wandering.

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jason flickered into view again, appearing at his little hideout. He flopped down on a moth, eating sofa pulling out the money he stoled. "Let's see... how much do I have to survive on..." He thumbed through the dollars, making caculations in his head. He didn't want money to get rich, just enough to get by for a while. He sighed, sitting against the cushions. Jason sometimes wished he wasn't on his own all the time. It got pretty lonely after a while.

Morgan stood up, slipping her backpack back on her shoulders. She needed to head home. "Let's just hope I get home in one piece," she muttered. She turned around, heading out of the park.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva sighed, then tripped. She cursed as one of the milk bottles broke, spilling it everywhere. She picked up the rest of the food, forcing back tears. This was not how she had envisioned her life.

19. Aura Goddess

OOC: You controlled my character? O.o *didn't read that*

BIC:

Catherine walked pass a shop, seeing broken glass everywhere. "What happened here?" she muttered, stopping in front of the shop. She looked around seeing people begin to form around the shop. She let out a quiet sigh, walking away.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Nooo! D8 I got mixed up. ^^; My bad. Sorry Aura

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.