Omens of the Past

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aura Goddess

OOC: It's fine. 8D

BIC:

Samantha left her house once she had gotten enough money she could possibly need. She stuffed her money into her pocket once she was done counting it. I guess I better find something to eat. She waved her hand in front of her, moving strands of hair away from her face. Sam put one hand over her stomach, feeling it growl.

Catherine looked over her shoulder, hearing a voice from behind her. She stopped walking, turning around and taking a step back. "Um...what?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva looked up. "I'm okay." she murmured, watching the guy.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva watched him, then shrugged. "If you really want to." something was different.

4. Aura Goddess

Catherine's eyes grew wide, seeing the blade burst into flames. She took another step back, wanting to run. "What did I ever do to you?" she asked, slowly backing away.

Sam stopped by a hot dog stand, buying a hot dog. She gave the man the money and walked away. Once she was done with her food, she threw away the napkins and continued to walk. Nothing has really happened today.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jason decided to leave his little hideout and take a look around. He had his hands in his pocket, walking around the area. "Heh, this world gets so boring after a while," he muttered to himself.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva smiled slightly. "That's okay, I can manage." She handed the bag to him, gently brushing her hand against his.

7. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Username: Ventez

Character Name: Skye Xaviers

Appearance:

Personality: Laid back

Bad/Good: Good

Cursed/Not cursed: Not cursed

Special Ability(ies): Clairvoyance (ability to have visions or "feelings" of the future)

Regular Ability(ies): Has done some boxing in the past, is quite smart, and an excellent card player.

Past: Skye was raised by his Uncle Zeke ever since his parents mysteriously disappeared only months after he was born. Uncle Zeke taught him the basic facts of life and allowed him to learn how to be a very independent young man. Now, he will be going off to college in a few months and is hoping to make the best of the future.

Other: Cheese is totally awthwum

Prieview Post: Skye sat on a park bench, gazing at the pedestrians who passed by, chatting and laughing. The adults were the ones he watched most carefully. He imagined himself being like one of them. Whether it was the stressed business man who clumsily dropped his papers on the sidewalk, or the beaming father playing catch with his son on the grass while his wife sat on a picnic blanket close by. Ah, the future seemed to turn out well for many people, but what had it in store for him?
    "Stop staring Skylark, you look like a fool." Uncle Zeke who sat next to him reading the newspaper said, slapping him behind the head.

8. Aura Goddess

Catherine felt a chill go down her spine, feeling the blade close to her neck. She slowly turned her head, looking over her shoulder. Before she knew it, she felt the blade hit her neck. She fell on her hands and knees as her eyesight began to become vague.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jason threw his head back, sighing out. "Well... that was... fun... sort of. Huh... I wonder what I can do now? Go to the movies? Nah, too boring." He looked back ahead, focused on the people around him. He was getting the jitters that he was being watched. His eyes moved to the side, slightly looking over his shoulder.

OOC: You're in! XD

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva smiled, her wariness gone. He must just be a nice person. "My house is this way." she murmured, turning to head to the edge of town.

11. Aura Goddess

Catherine felt herself be picked. She felt as if she couldn't move but tried forcing herself to but couldn't. She soon slowly closed her eyes, losing conscious.

Sam had stopped by a park, sitting down on a bench, staring up at the sky. She was always thinking about things. Whether it was about her past or possibly how her future might be. I doubt my future will be bright. I'm cursed. She took a deep breath, looking down at her hands as she played around with them.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

"Hmmm..." Jason turned his head back around. Do I know him...? I don't recognize him... Jason kept cool, still walking down the side walk. I wonder what he wants from me...

13. Arch Mana Knight

Scott rolled his shoulders and yawned as he walked around, having no destination. "Boring." He simply said, reaching his mind out to feel the nearby objects...and people. "I could toss anything around if I wanted to..."

14. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Skye sat on a park bench, gazing at the pedestrians who passed by, chatting and laughing. The adults were the ones he watched most carefully. He imagined himself being like one of them. Whether it was the stressed business man who clumsily dropped his papers on the sidewalk, or the beaming father playing catch with his son on the grass while his wife sat on a picnic blanket close by. Ah, the future seemed to turn out well for many people, but what had it in store for him?
    "Stop staring Skylark, you look like a fool." Uncle Zeke who sat next to him reading the newspaper said, slapping him behind the head.
    Skye winced and rubbed where his Uncle had slapped him. "Hey Uncle Zeke, I'm gonna go for a walk, okay?"
    "Okay? You're nineteen and still asking me for permission to roam around? I'm not always gonna be there to hold your hand when you cross the street y'know. Now, get outta here before I change my mind."
    Skye chuckled and waved at Uncle Zeke before walking away into the town.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva smiled, looking back at him. "I was wondering. You can be whatever you want to be, as long as it makes you happy."

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Only one way to find out... Jason turned a corner, seeing that the street was decently empty. If any fighting was to break loose, he didn't want people to get hurt. He wasn't that heartless. Jason turned and stopped under a street lamp, waiting for the guy to come up to him.

Morgan strolled out of the park, jogging a little to increase her speed. Her mother probably needed her by now, she had to be there for her. Why does dad have to be out of town all the time? she wondered. She pushed through a crowd, still heading towards home.

17. Aura Goddess

OOC: Not much I can do with Catherine since she's unconscious.

BIC:

Sam closed her eyes for a brief moment, continuing to think. When she opened her eyes, she looked around to see more people were beginning to arrive at the park. She never liked being in a crowded place, then again, she's in a New York City. Doesn't really make sense. Sam stood up from the bench, heading back into the city.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva shrugged. "No one would miss me."

OOC: It would take me a while to figure out ^_^

19. Arch Mana Knight

ooc: *insert Twilight insult here*

bic: Scott let out a low whistle as he began walking away from the park, he had found nothing to do other than stalk a few people. He slowly moved back onto the sidewalk, thinking silently,

20. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Skye continued walking until he reached the outer edge of the park, then he stood there and looked back at the park, a reluctant expression on his face. Uncle Zeke was getting old, and he was worried of what could happen while he was gone.
    With an uneasy smile, Skye waved at his uncle who then looked up from his newspaper and rolled his eyes.
    Just a quick walk, and I'll be right back. he though casually to himself, continuing to walk. Ah, what am I worrying about anyway? Uncle Zeke's the toughest guy I know.
    Realizing that everything was fine, Skye began a calm jog out of the park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.