Organization 13 and guests go on a . . . WTF ? A Disney Cruise ? 0.0 [Version 2]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Awwww!" Luna awwed cuddling the puppy heartless. "Its so cute!" Luna said again letting her cuddle it is she wanted to.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    The heartless was getting squished .

Phisoxa : " Hmmm , what to do now , continue down the hallway ?"

3. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

Luna shrugged and walked down the hall still.

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Reviving.

BIC- Angel knew they couldn't just continue walking down hallways. What if they missed one that was crucial to escape? Right now the hallway seemed like it was very close to the hull of the ship. A few more floors and they'd be there. But which way? Just as she was about to miss it, she something glint in a darkened part of a branching hallway. She stopped and went to it. It was a sign. Except it was upside down, though Angel could still read it if she visualized it right side up. The sign said,"EMPLOYEES ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT". Then in smaller text beneath that, "NEARING CARGO HOLD AND HULL. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO PASSENGERS" Cargo hold? Hull? This is it! Sadly the arrow that was at the bottom (but now at the top) was somehow broken off. Freaking...

5. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OOC- lol I was thinking about coming back to post here... It, like, died... XD

Despite Phisoxa's words, Shigiku still was wary about the heartless, so she kept her distance. Suddenly, she noticed Angel stopped and walked up to her. "What is it?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked around Angel to look at the sign. Shigiku wasn't the best at reading, though, so she wasn't sure what it said.

6. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

Luna skipped along and stopped to she the 2 girls stop. "Whatca looking at?" She asked looking at the sign.

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel ignored them both. She hadn't noticed how the edge at the top was uneven because a part was missing. Now she wondered if maybe the arrow pointing out the wayy would still be around. Of course.....it's never that easy.... "The two of you keep going with everyone else. I want to do a bit of exploring." Angel made a fireball in her hand and began to walk down the dark hallway.

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

Xaldin and Demyx followed behind them quietly.

Phisoxa :" Man you guys are sure quiet . . . . "

Xaldin : " I don't know what it is but something just does not feel right ."

Demyx : " Yeah , me too. "

Phisoxa : " Odd. . ."

9. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Okay. Sure." Luna said walking along past the two.

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

Xaldin:" Whoa , where did that kid come from ?"

He said watching Luna walk ahead.

Phisoxa:" I don't know . . .. she just decided to tag along with our group."

11. Johnny Bravo Chaser

mickey took off down the hall, then he noticed a few members of Organization XIII, "do I have to fight you guys too?" he asked.

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

With the light of the fireball, Angel could see that this hallway was the crew's rooms. She continued walking and found another upside down door at the end. After examining it for a few minutes she deciphered what it said. "CARGO". This is it! I've got to go back and tell them! Before Angel went back, she first tried the door and looked inside. It was extremely dark so she turned up her fireball more. There was a drop and all of the cargo freight was scatterred disorganized around the floor. .....this drop is pretty steep.....but maybe we can think of something later.... Angel ran back through the hallway and managed to find everyone along with an extra. ".....um...guys?....I may have found a way out through the hull, but....the top is really high...and....in order to get in, there's a steep drop....still want to try it?"

13. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

Luna turned and eyed her. She didnt say anything.

14. Johnny Bravo Chaser

"are you sure its the only way out?" Mickey asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.