Organization 13 and guests go on a ... WTF ? A Disney Cruise ?! O.O Who wrote this ?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- Replica Riku :) Vexen's not being creepy... honest, just getting paternal LOL.

Vexen sat back and watched Shigiku and Squall.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Phisoxa drinks her lemonade and just sits on the rail .

3. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Shigiku giggled and ran off. She got out of the pool and grabbed a towel, placing it over her shoulders.

Namine smiled.

4. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Luxord sighs as he looks over the railing outward to the sea.

5. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Vexen continued to watch her, he was almost worried about her. But he couldn't be, no emotions after all...

6. cloud's buddy Traverse Town Homebody

*squall did 30 laps and then left the pool*

7. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Namine walked over to Shigiku. "Are you ready to go...?" she asked.

Shigiku looked up at her. "Go where...? Who are you...?" she asked.

Namine looked at Shigiku worridley. Oh no... she forgot again... she thought and put a hand on Shigiku's head. "I need you to trust me..." she said and closed her eyes. She tried to pull out some of Shigiku's memories of her and show them to her.

Shigiku stared up at Namine, not knowin what to do or say. "W-Who are you...?" she asked again.

8. cloud's buddy Traverse Town Homebody

Squall came over ,"hey little girl,"said squall

9. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Namine opened her eyes and took her hand of of Shigiku's head. She took a step back.

Shigiku looked up at Squall and suddenly saw images flash through her mind. She saw pictures of Namine and Axel.

10. cloud's buddy Traverse Town Homebody

"hey namine,"said squall

11. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    The song finished then she stepped down.

Here. Now sing something......

She handed the mic to Axel and sat down in a chair with her arms crossed and her legs crossed in front of her. Her head was slightly tilted down.

....jerk.....-_-....

Obviously she's still mad at him.

12. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Namine picked Shigiku up and turned to Squall. "Yeah...?" she asked.

Shigiku tried to break away from Namine's grip but she realized that Namine was a bit familiar. More images filled her mind and she passed out.

Namine noticed Shigiku had passed out and smiled. "Good... it worked..." she muttered to herself.

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

What about me? I was there......for a short while...but I was still there......

14. OOC: True, but think of it this way. The only one she truly spoke to and spend time with were Axel and Naminé. You two didn't speak, Shigiku just simply saw you, and that wasn't really a memory loss, I guess. She could just see and meet you again.

Then this time, she can get to know Angel.

Axel sighed as he grabbed the mic, rolling his eyes skyward at her still pissed off attitude. It wasn't bad, and he was sure she was starting to figure that out too. Walking to the stage, and going up the stairs, he went to the machine, and began browsing for song, still not knowing what to pick. Something serious, or just one for fun?

"Do you think I should sing Move Along?" he asked blindly, trying to choose as he looked at titles. "And stop being so grumpy, you're ruining the mood."

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Move Along?.......hmmm......not really one of my favorite songs.......but it's your choice......

Truth be told she wasn't really all that mad anymore. She was just acting to bother him....

16. Axel sighed once again, checking more titles out, and he decided for something serious, instead of something like...That's The Way I Like It. He was obviously not going to sing Cry Me A River, or 50 Cent's Candy Shop, or...James Blunt? "You're beautiful, you're beautifful, you're beautiful is true...."

Of course, he sang that under his breath in a forced squeaky tone, joking around, but after that a song caught his eyes. "Perfect!"

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

She rolled her eyes when Axel was singing a part "you're beautiful(or whatever the title's called...).

All right....let's see how you sing, Axel....

She leaned back and directed her attention to Axel.

18. OOC: It is You're Beautiful xP. Since I can't choose what Axel can sing, since I was watching Click (Adam Sandler, yo xD), I decided to use the song in the credits ^^;. You Get What You Give

Axel knew the song well, so the way to sing it was on his mind and was printed, so that was something good to sing. So, he pressed play to New Radical's You Get What You Give, and set his eyes on the screen in front of him as the music intro started, seeing the little dots being higlighted to show when is time to sing the words.

He was going to sing this well, like the real live singer the most he could, even the tone of and voice, though still keeping his own, and so he payed attention. He placed the mic close to his mouth, "Uh!...wa...wa...wa...wa...wa, one, two, one, two, three, OW!"

Axel chuckled a little, because he truly shouted it out, before the really lyrics started few seconds after, sticking his tongue out at Angel. "Wake up kids, we got the dreamer's disease. Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees. So polite, we're busy still saying pleeease. Frenemies, who when you're down ain't your friend..."

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

She smirked.

Ha ha Axel........real funny......

20. Axel kept singing the song perfectly, surprisingly, even hitting the high notes, though he knew his throat was going to hurt for a while. When he passed the chorus, then the next verse, and singing the chorus again with some othe rverses, there was a break, and he took the time to catch his breath there, as he's also been jumping around and moving.

There's was a tiny other verse to flow with that came next, and soon the chorus was coming, and he placed the mic back close to his mouth. "Now say you're miiiiiiiiiiiiiine, you got the music in you!! Don't let go, you got the music in you, one dance left, this world is gonna pull through! Don't give up, you've got a reason to live! Can't forget, we only get what we give, don't let go, I feel the music in you...." At this, Axel knew he won't be speaking for awhile as he took in breath for the high notes of high notes. "Fllyyyyy hiiiiiiigh, what's reeeeeeeeal, can't diiiiiiiiiie!!"

Ow...but at least I suceeded...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.