Organization Afterlife

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OOC:// 9Kairi, I posted my own lesser nobody form. If you could please look that over.

Marluxia sat in the castle library and quietly read a book. He looked up at the clock on the nearby. He wasn't really in the mood for another battle. After a while these things grew to be a bore as everything else did. As much as he didn't want to pursue another battle did he want to be nagged on by the other members.

Marluxia leaned back for a moment with a quiet exhale. He shut the book he had been reading and placed it on a nearby table. Perhaps, he could try to make this fight more interesting. How, he wasn't sure. Maybe work on a new skill to use on the others. He stood up and quietly left the library to go meet the others.

2. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel walked into the battle lobby, waiting for the other competitors. "I was so close to winning, too," he said.

3. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

ok well im just gonna stop cuz this is too confusing =_=

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: ok, I replaced mine with yours.
    Roxas grinned, "Xemnas and Saiix together pwn'd us, Axel, it also didn't help that Larxene was team-killing," he said.

Larxene walked in from a different hallway, "what can I say, Deymx's music is anoying, and he kept getting water on me!" she said.

5. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hm..." Axel said, thinking. Maybe I can change that, next round, he thought. He walked over to Larxene and whispered, in a smooth talking voice, "Hey, Larxene... What if we combined our abilities next round, hm?"

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Larxene groaned, "I remember the last time I combined powers with another member, it didn't turn out so well," she said, "and we don't even know who's team we'll be on any way, for all we know you could be stuck with Deymx and I'll get loverboy's Saiix and Xemnas!"

Roxas's eye's widened, and he stutterd, pointing behind Axel and Larxene, "X-xe-XEMNAS!" he shouted.

Xemnas grinned from behind Larxene, "what was that, No. 12?"

7. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

Let's RP

((Won't it be a matter of time before battle bores them too? Oh well, I like your story plot and I'd like to be *picking a character(s)* Perhaps Zexion & Xigbar if I can??))

Zexion's Lessers

Name: Shades

Appearance: Much like a naga (half humanoid/half serpent) there body is ash black and they have long razor sharp claws, there is a gag over their mouth and they lack eyes though they can still see perfectly.

Abilities and powers: Control over shadows to strike at foes from afar, close range attack would be constriction and claws

Org. Member: Zexion (No. 6)

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Accepted, and yes, they will probably get bored of it eventualy, but they have done practicaly everything else, so fighting is realy the last thing they can think of doing.

BIC:
    Larxene turned around to face Xemnas, "oh, hi there boss... you didn't happen to hear what I told Axel, did you?" she asked nervously.

Roxas backed up slowly from Larxene and Xemnas.

The answer to Larxene's question was written accrossed Xemnas's face.

9. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Naminé giggled behind larxenne."Xemnas it's just a girl joke with you and saïx. Between me and larxenne. Ever heard of deviantart?"Naminé asked.

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Xemnas turned around, "that isn't another one of those sites that the kids put the videos on, is it? I still remember the one about Axel spelling my name... incorectly," he said, glaring at Axel.

Roxas stopped backing up, but still remained quiet.

Larxene starred at Xemnas.

OOC: the video Xemnas is thinking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6535YJlfJ4

11. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel said, "Nah, it's a site where people post art, and a lot of it is of you and Saix." Then he realized what he just said. He backed up a bit. I suppose bringing up that video is out of the question, Axel thought.

12. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Xemnas turned to him, "of me and Saiix?" he asked, "why would anyone want to draw images of me and Saiix?"

Larxene placed her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

Roxas backed up a couple more steps, and walked right into Saiix.

Saiix looked down, "you should be more careful, No. 13," he said, then looked up at everyone crowded around Xemnas, "what's going on?"

13. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel moved his eyes away from Xemnas, trying not to laugh. "Eh... no reason..." he said.

OOC: So are you basically controlling all the characters that aren't taken, or something?

14. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Namine giggled."Same reason they draw images and doujunshi's and make video's of Marluxia and Vexen. Because they can! They make you the girl of the relationship, Xemnas! Wait i thought Xigbar thought of," Namine snickered,"Mansex, not axel. Or maybe it was Zexion, Although there's this one comic of Axel taking Larxenne's underwear and Zexion goes,'Moron!' in his head.And apperently there's more too." Namine said giggling.

15. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

As soon as Axel heard his name, he walked over to Namine and put his hand on her mouth, trying to shut her up. "Would you be quiet?" he whispered, harshly.

16. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Namine struggled. All you could hear was,'MMMM! MM!" was all she said.

17. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:// Thanks c:

BiC://
    Marluxia didn't catch much of the conversation as he approach the others. He did hear his name in the conversation, and the following sentences from Namines' mouth partly cleared it up. He sighed, rubbing his temples with his index fingers. Before he could even enter the conversation he turned and walked away to a separate part of the room. This didn't astonish him. There was nothing more the expect from these children.

He leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed as he waited for everyone to arrive and this battle to ensue.

18. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: yeah, I'm not going to control everyone though, that would be too confusing on my part, so I'm just using certain characters until more people pick more characters
    Larxene summoned her Kunai, "would you shut up you little twerp? I don't want to get into more trouble with Xemnas!"

Roxas summoned his keyblades, "leaver her alone!" he yelled.
    Saiix looked over and noticed Murlaxa, he then turned to Xemnas, "I think there are enough of us here to start picking teams, anyone who shows up later will have to deal with whereever we put them," he said.

Xemnas looked at him, then looked around, "alright everyone, we are now picking captains!" he said.

19. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

((Okay then ^^ and thanks for accepting me~))

'Who would figure there was such a thing as a afterlife for us...' Zexion thought to himself as he sat alone in a room looking at his lexicon. Bored, he opened it open and looked through the pages and thinking over everything he knew.

Xigbar grunted as he hovered upside down around watching Axel, Roxas, Xemnas and everyone talk. "hey I want to hear more of the comics Namine reads Axel, either way it is just us, who cares anyways?" No. 2 said smiling at Axel somewhat evilly.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: no problem
    BIC:
    Roxas looked into Larxene's eyes, "I said leave her alone," he said.

Larxene twirled a knife in her fingers, "why not, blonde? I think we should nomiate you to be captain of ruining my fun!" she said.

Roxas looked her in the eye, "the blonde joke works on you too," he said.

Xemnas looked up at Xigbar, "hey, get down here, we need to pick captains before Larxene starts running through the castle killing people again!" he yelled.

Saiix sighed, "I'll get Deymx in here," he said, walking down a corridor, returning a minute later, dragging Deymx by the ear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.