Organization Afterlife

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Naminè giggled."Roxas why are you staring into my eyes?" naminè asked in concern.

2. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Roxas smiled, "I can just remember what Sora felt like when he was with Kairi, that is what if feels like for me to be with you," he said.

Saiix was getting ticked at Xigbar, "hurry up freeshooter, or we will give third place your captianing spot!" he said.

Deymx began to play his sitar.

Larxene looked at him coldly, "knock it off!" she said agressively.

3. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

occ: so, axel is a caption (c), roxas is a caption (a), and xigbar is a caption (b) correct? (making sure im up to speed)
    Xemnas stood there and rolled his eyes at roxas and namine

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: yeah, that is right, and they are picking teams right now, exept for the fact that the player controling Xigbar is on vacation, so I have decided to demote Xigbar from captainship, (Roxas can do that cause he won the vote)
    BIC: Roxas looked around, and said, "okay, now it is just going to be two teams, as Xigbar doesn't want to respond."

Deymx nodded, "yeah, capture the flag is hard to do with three teams anyway," he said.

Saiix looked at Roxas, "seeing as you had the most votes, you get to pick both the battlefield, and the type of game we play, so what's it gonna be?" he asked.

Roxas looked around, "well, I was thinking that we would do a classic war, but Deymx made a good point, Capture the flag it is!" he said, "and how about at classic World that Never was?"

OOC:

okay so capture the flag:
    • Each team has a flag, and the idea is to capture the other team's flag, and bring it back to yours.
    • if a member of Org. XIII (or Namine) dies, they instantly re-spawn at their "base" (that is where the flag is)
    • they can't move their own flag, only the enimies.
    • No long-range teleporting (in a battle, it is okay to teleport behind the enemy, if they have that power, but not going strait to the base)
    And here is classic world that Never was:
    • is exactaly like the world that never was in KH2
    • one team starts at the top of the castle (where Xemnas was)
    • the other team starts at the skyscraper of memories (where Roxas appears to sora the first time)
    The captain of Team A always picks which base to start with, no matter what game they play.

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:// Is Xigbar just going to be left inactive till the player returns or is someone going to take act out Xigbar for the time being?

BiC://
    Marluxia listened as they skipped over picking teams so swiftly. He hoped the topic wouldn't manage to sift its way back into the conversation. With high hopes, if he wasn't picked he could simply opt out and go back to reading or be a one-manned army. Marluxia did sort of like the idea of himself against everyone. But then again it was Capture the Flag. Not a one-person-team game. He didn't mind going to read while the others sported in violence for enjoyment.

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: We'll see, if Cicandakiller comes back before we actualy start combat, then we won't need to pilot his characters, but if combat starts, then I'll have to temporarily re-assign them.

BIC:
    Roxas looked around, "okay, I want Lexaeus," he said, then turned to Axel, grinning, "your pick."

Larxene looked at Murlaxa, I wonder what he's thinking about?

Saiix looked at Xemnas, "great, two of the members that killed and betrayed us in life are now the captains, if we have any luck, we'll be on Roxas's team while Larxene and Axel kill their whole team," he said sarcasticaly.

7. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Naminé giggled."Roxas! Your amazing!" naminé hugged him from behind giggling.

OOC: think something happen to him?

8. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel rolled his eyes at Roxas and Namine. While he didn't mind them being together, he just thought it was too mushy. He looked at all of the remaining choices. "Hm... I pick..." he said. "Saix."

9. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

occ: i think marluxia has to go read a book, becuse if not, one of the teams will have an extra player (unless you temparally exclude xigbar, but when he returns then the same problem will show up)

Xemnas stood there wondering if he would go to roxas, or to axel. Xemnas didnt want to be with eather of them, but he didnt want to pass up the opertunity of a challange.

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: I don't think anything happened to cicandakiller. As for temporarily excluding Xigbar, cicandakiller controls not only him, but about half of the organization, but Namine is joining in with the fighting and stuff, so it is even.
    BIC:
    Saiix walked over to Axel and Larxene.

Roxas turned around and looked at Namine, "how am I amazing, I haven't won Capture the flag yet!" he said in a joking manner, then more seriously turned and said, "I pick Zexion!"

OOC: I think we should keep track of who is on what team, so I'm posting a list and I'll keep updating it:

Team Roxas (A):
    Roxas
    Namine
    Lexaeus
    Zexion

Team Axel (B):
    Axel
    Larxene
    Saiix

11. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:// If he gets reassigned just for combat may I play him?

Marluxia glanced over at the others and noticed Larxene looking at him. He gave a small smile for a moment, as a quiet 'Hey.' to her. He wouldn't mind having someone to talk to. The Graceful Assassin had a habit of just staying out of people's way to avoid trouble. This Organization was only trouble even when they were dead. He did have thoughts of leaving. After all, he did mostly join the Organization in his living life to overthrow it. His failure still bothered him. Even if he did leave he wouldn't know what to do.

They resumed picking teams to his distaste. Perhaps he was just a tad too boring about this game. But even if he tried Marluxia couldn't bring himself to feel any excitement for this sport.

12. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: yeah, you can play him if Cicandakiller doesn't come back soon enough.
    BIC:
    Larxene kept looking at Marluxia, he looked at me, what does that mean? She wondered.

Roxas turned to look at the rest of the organization.

13. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Okay

Marluxia leaned back up against the wall. He crossed his arms as he watched the others or just stared into space. There was no time concept it seemed when you were dead. He did have all the time in the world to do what was in his interests but then again they also had all the time in the world to drag on this game. There was just no winning in this was there?

The Assassin could still feel Larxene's eyes looking at him. He brushed the weird feeling off his shoulder and acted like he didn't notice. Marluxia instead looked at the ground in front of him.

14. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Larxene kept looking at Marluxia, he knows I'm looking at him, so why doesn't he say anything? she wondered.

Luxord snaped his fingers, "I know what we can to while we wait for Axel's hand, watch this video!" he said.

OOC: the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4wiJh7Fppo

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Marluxia shut his eyes for a moment and sighed. He looked up at Larxene calmly. "What?" He asked politely. His blue eyes focused on Larxene as he awaited an answer. It's not that being looked at annoyed him. It just bothered him. After his death and the feeling of emotions came back he still had the same calm and bold personality but felt a lot more awkward around people. Even around the Organization.

16. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hey! That was private!" shouted Axel. "Well, at least my fangirls made an actual song for me!" He put up another video. "Anyways, I pick... Marluxia."

OOC: the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprRZle7Yis

17. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Larxene looked at him, "well, it's just that... since we've gotten our emotions back, being dead and all, you've been acting different," she said shyly, what has gotten into me? I've never acted like this before!

Luxord laughed, "they portrayed you as a girl," was all he said.

Roxas laughed, "okay, I pick Luxord," he said, "oh, and Axel, you've got nothing on this!"

Another video screen popped up.

OOC: the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCmYrUPmGQ&feature=related

18. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

19. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Roxas laughed, "okay, how about, Deymx," he said.

Deymx jumped up, "YES! I DON'T HAVE TO BE ON LARXENE'S TEAM!" he yelled, running over to Roxas.

Roxas showed another one, "this one is funny!"

OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtPtIBUeFM4
    Team Roxas (A):
    Roxas
    Namine
    Lexaeus
    Zexion
    Luxord
    Deymx

Team Axel (B):
    Axel
    Larxene
    Saiix
    Marluxia
    Xemnas

20. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"Hmm..." Marluxia paused as his name was called by Axel. "I suppose you just notice more of your surroundings when you have emotions." He stopped leaning on the wall and went over to join his team. Hopefully, Larxene wouldn't continue with the conversation as he didn't have much to say about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.