Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Traverse Town~~

A dark corridor opened on top of formerly Cid's shop and out stepped Xigbar. Waving to Sora and his friends he called over to them, "Hey! How long are you gonna stand there like an idiot!? Sora...Ventus!" He grinned widely at the new name he could call Sora. Not only did they have Roxas back on their side along with the puppet Xion, perhaps he could call out the one his so called master truely wanted.

Donald frowned, "WHAAA! Sora, it's Organization XIII! Huh...who's...Ventus?"

"Hey now...don't get your feathers in a bunch. I'm not even here to fight you. Pretty soon...orders will come in and you'll be dealing with someone on a whole other level than me. Not that I like to lower myself...it's actually rather a drag...but...orders are orders. Ah...but you wouldn't know that, would you, Sora. Neither you, Roxas or Ventus obeyed a single order...have you... So...do you want to have a game of tag before orders come in?" He lowered his hands and summoned his arrowguns, that grin never wavering.

[​IMG]

Xue pointed to herself and looked away as Xena addressed her as Milady. "I'm...no one special..."

2. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot looked up at that. Her interest was piqued and she walked up behind Vexen to peer over his shoulder. What was all this about?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sora started, and then glared at Xigbar.He had no intention of paying any attention to what this guy said, since it was all designed to wind him up. But...
    "Huh? Who's Ventus?"
    He echoed Donald, his scowl disintegrating into a puzzled look.
    Then he saw the weapons in Xigbar's hand, and, resuming his glare, assumed his hunched, half-crouching position of defence.
    "Stuff your orders, let's do this now!" he exclaimed, made angry by these mind games.
    It was imprudent. He'd gone rather to seed over his few months at home, and his strength, not to mention his agility, were not what they were, and he'd had no time to build them back up again. Apart from that, he'd sold, mislaid, or given away almost all of his magic and abilities, believing that he would no longer need them.

3. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Xena smiled at Demyx, “We can clean up together. Besides, I don’t mind cleaning and it was my fault that this mess happened too.” She knelt down beside the Melodious Nocturne and picked up the glass. “You know, you still have crumbs all over you.”

The boy Raoxthu knelt beside her as well and she started feeling crowded. The girl stood up and looked down at the boy. He started having a fit and she looked at him coldly. She grabbed him by the throat and squeezed tightly after the girl disappeared, growling at him. Her eyes glowed a fierce purple before shoving him away from her.

The purple subsided back into their original shade and she turned to smile at Demyx again, “We are all crazy, my friend.”

Xena strolled her way over to Xue and put her fingers under her jawbone gently, looking into her eyes with a soft smile, “Milady, as pretty as you are, I’m sure that you are an important person.”

4. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot suppressed a yawn. Since his last exclamation Vexen had remained silent, apparently enraptured by his own brilliance. How long as she expected to hover about in silence?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You gonna cry?" taunted Sora, annoyed and confused at Xigbar's silence. The man always had a comeback ready. Why did he now keep silent?

(OCC: prod prod. ;-))

5. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

After getting food in her stomach, Xenon decided to roam around the castle.

"Bye, Xaldin, I'll see you later."

She gave a little smile and nodded.

"Enjoy your food."

A ham sandwich was on the counter for him and she was off, going down the hall.

I wonder where Xena is at?
    As she continued down the hall, wondering, she heard voices. One of them was Xena. Following the ruckus she poked her head into the room.​
    She saw Xena and smiled slightly, but after seeing the others, the smile fell and she didn't know what to do.​
    Should I hide? Should I go in?Maybe if I wait out here she will come out and see me...
    She remembered that at some point Xenon would have to meet these people and work with them...​
    I have to start, so I can prove I am worthy...
    Taking a breath she walked in, not saying anything but standing behind the blue haired man from before. She made a face and moved away and saw Xenon talking to another female.​
    I have to speak. I have to use my voice.
    "Hello."
    She spoke up and looked around, trying to put a little smile,which felt odd to even have. Her eyes went to Xena for some help.​

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG]

Saix snatched Xena's hand away from Xue's face before Xue had lifted her hand far enough to touch her. Yanking her roughly out of touching range of the small, blue haired girl. "That's enough....Isa." When she spoke it hit him like a knife. "My lady...." Xue's golden eyes remained on Xenon and gradually slid to Xena, her face remaining expressionless. "I have reading to do...please, don't let me keep you from what you were doing before." She simply moved around Xenon and sat in a far chair, folding her legs underneath her and laying the large unmarked book on her lap. Saix gripped Xena's arm a little too tightly as he watched her and turned a snarl down to the two new Nobodies, "Get it through your heads! She's not someone you should freely touch like that. You could've been killed."

[​IMG]

Xigbar gritted his teeth and his arrowguns disappeared, "Ha...as if. Orders came in, little boy. But...I'm not the one doing it. Trust me...you'd be better off if I were doing it. You'd die at least a little quicker."

7. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Sora stood up straight again and cocked his head. He had a curious streak of benevolence which countered his sometimes rash anger, and teenage petulance. This resulted in a tendency to talk calmly, and even, to some extent, compassionately to his enemies. Now, this manifested itself.
    "Why are you here then?"

8. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Xena looked at Saix coldly. Her gaze then turned to Xue as she left to go read a book, her gaze turning soft. The female’s eyes turned cold and glowed as Saix gripped her wrist tightly, growling back at him in return to his growl. A mocking grin and an evil stare came to her face.
    “A woman as lovely as that should be showed kindness and chivalry. A touch may be what she really needs, sir. Such beauty must not go unnoticed. I know of her power, I can sense it. Beyond the petals lies a true force to be reckoned with. Without opening up to others, though, she may not reach her full potential, for the bonds between individuals can lend strength to each other in times of need. Do you not want the lady to be powerful?”

9. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((what do you mean Saix snatched Xenon's hand? Xenon didn't even touch Xue o.o))

Xenon looked at the nobodies, stepping back slightly as Saix growled.

What is going on? Why did he growl?

The hazel eyed brunette looked to Xue.

she is a nobody as well. Will I some day work with her as well?

Xenon thought about it again, more than likely not, especially with Saix getting this upset.

is she dangerous? Looks can be deceiving...

Nonetheless, she stood there, silent, hands together.

"It is best not to argue. Or fight."

Her voice still songlike and soft, her accent only showing slightly.

"We are working together for the same goal...So there is no reason to growl at people."

Xenon looked at Saix and than to Xena. Sure it might not be her place, but she was sick of this being quiet thing and wasn't going to let a moment pass without putting her two-cents in.

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

"Just buying time..." he mumbled to himself and rubbed his forehead, "Listen...I like you... Your Nobody is a good kid. He takes orders well and he's our Keyblade wielder. You...you're fun...reminds me of when I had a heart. Honestly...I'd rather you not die here."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Saix glared at them both when Xue stood again. Her golden eyes were half closed and a faint smile on her lips as she spoke to Xena, "I have already reached my fullest potential. I mearly suppress it." Shutting her eyes, her smile grew only slightly and Saix calmed, "Lady Xue's main function in the Organization is to locate something special for Lord Xemnas. For her to find something fragile, she has to tone her power down to a point where it doesn't exist. We are Nobodies..." "We do not have emotions. We cannot show true kindness, true love, true sorrow or true guilt. We can only imitate what lies in our memories." She tucked the book in a bag underneath her coat and opened a dark corridor. "You two should come with me. I have a mission." "My Lady?" "We're going to sway Sora's heart. This has nothing to do with power....our victory lies in the truth...and how much we tell of it."

11. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Xenon looked to Xena and than to the blue haired female Xue.

A Mission I wonder what it could be...
    Looking at the black swirling portal, Xenon stepped forward, a nod.​
    "I accept."
    She looked up to Saix and than down to Xue.​
    She has already reached her limit and now she suppresses it?...I wonder how strong she really is...

12. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Xena yanked her arm out of Saix's grasp and bowed to Xue.

"Milady."

She could feel Fleetfoot's invisible push on her back.

"Alright alright I'll go. Geeze we barely got here can't we rest?"

Fleetfoot tugged on her sleeve in the direction of the portal. It seemed like it was moving by itself.

"Fine, but I want to eat when we get back. Can't keep a guy's stomach waiting forever."

Xena walked towards the portal and shot a side glare at Xenon.

13. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Sora raised an eyebrow in confusion.
    What's with him? he thought. This was completely unlike the Xigbar he remembered.
    Well, if the guy wouldn't fight, and didn't wanna talk...
    "Guess I'll die another day then. We done here?"
    He wanted to check the other districts. Anywhere the Organization showed up, trouble followed, and he wanted to make sure there was nothing shady going on here. Was this a distraction of some kind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.