Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG] Eve​

"Is that right," Eve commented to herself, half listening to Xigbar. She noticed him walk into the young man with the mullet. Simply by the way he looked, he appeared familiar, but nothing appeared to be clicking. Somewhere in her instincts though, she didn't like him one bit. Feeling no need to be on guard anymore, Eve placed her claymore back in its place, but her hand was always free to summon it.

[​IMG]

Luxord and Kenji walked side by side as they entered the Round Room. The two of them nodded and broke their separate ways. Luxord's seat was waiting for him at the bottom. As soon as he took his place, it rose, only a few levels below his superior. "Xemnas, my friend, how are the odds fairing with you," Luxord asked him.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx got out of the way of the elder nobody that was walking towards him and simply used a Corridor of Darkness before making one last yell at Larxene "Poo-Poo Head!" and walked through it. Seconds later he appeared within his seat in the Round Room

"So...if this is my home....then you must be.....my own little roommate!" Raoxthu explaining coming to the strange conclusion based upon the fact that he really didn't know Xue that well

Vexen sat quietly in thought within the round room. His thoughts wondering about the power he felt when he was near Raoxthu. "The power he has...it felt large and untapped...but by what I saw of his body he had been through a fight...but no blood....this could prove interesting" he thought

3. Lite The Future

Now arriving in the round room was number XVI, Xerick. Some other members had already gathered. "I hope the Superior has something important to tell us. I simply loathe meetings... He thought as he awaited Xemnas's message.

4. Bliss Moogle Assistant

Xixili felt her upper lip curl, but forced herself to not be provoked and glared silently for a few seconds. "Well fine, but I'm not cleaning up this mess." She gestured to the sticky soda on the ground and then stood. "Good bye, XII." Xixili exited the kitchen quickly, smirking at Demyx's final yell.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Arriving into the room now was Jaxan, he looked around and saw all of he other members. Guess something must be going on. He thought to himself as he continued into the room.

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xigbar chuckled and warped himself and the girl into the Round Room. "All questions will be answered after the meeting." Taking his seat, he grinned at Eve and rose to his place beside the Superior.

Larxene snarled irritatedly before stepping into a Corridor of Darkness and sitting her own seat. "Let's get this over with."

Axel crept away from the new boy and Xue and moved to the Round Room. Rising to his place beside Saix, Axel winked and waved at the detatched Roxas. Noting Xion's seat was stll empty. They'd recently put it in, but she'd been asleep so long, they weren't sure if she'd ever sit in it. And Xemnas wasn't saying anything about her condition.

Xue straightened, holding out her hand to the boy. "Time to go."

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln stood up in the seat. He was growing very tired with waiting for everyone, as time seemed to drag on the most for him when he was waiting on something. Irritated, he raised his fist into the air. "Xemnas! When are we going to get on with this meeting?" he demanded.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Go?...Where are we going...are we going to a party..or is it one of those boring meetings where people just talk and talk and talk all the time before I fall asleep?" Raoxthu asked taking Xue's hand while looking around the strange place he was at. Shortly after he grabbed her hand however Raoxthu felt a tinge in his head as a small blip of a memory passed through his mind..it was unclear but he saw the face of a young girl with waist length brown hair looking at him with brown eyes. She stood there wearing a simple fullbody silver jumpsuit with blue pulsating lines on it. Just who in the world was that girl....to him Raoxthu had no idea as his mind went back to reality and looked at Xue

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

cool story bro, tell it again. literally.

Xue smiled simply and warped Raoxthu and herself into the Round Room. She looked up and met Xemnas' gaze. Letting go of the boy's hand, she waved a small farewell to him and took her seat, rising even above Xemnas and curling into her chair like a cat. Watchful golden eyes waiting...watching everyone's moves.

Xemnas greeted his old friend with barely a hint of a smile. The rest of the Organization knew she was special, but he'd never told them her real purpose.
    "Good tidings, friends. I am pleased to announce that a few new members have been chosen to wear the coat." He waved his hand down to the few new recruits that had shown up today. "Please welcome some of our newest members of our Organization."
    After the initial surprise and interest of his fellow members died down, he spread his hand across the wide area in front of them, creating an image of the Heartless and an old image of an almost completed Kingdom Hearts.
    "A long time ago, we all wished for hearts of our own...and we almost succeeded with the help of the Keyblade Master and his friends." He glared at Roxas and Axel, "Our plans were faulty and failed. But now, we have been revived with good intentions of righting the wrongs we've created in the past. I've realized...a heart is not needed in our current forms. A heart...would slow us down...make us weak. Our new mission....to rebuild Kingdom Hearts, not to gain hearts of our own...but for the power to eliminate the worlds from existance and create our own...new...universe in which we can live as we are. Sora...and his friends will not be an issue this time. Those with hearts now...will be shone to us." With that, the members and recruits that held a heart, glowed softly with a pale light.

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve had taken her seat before Xemnas started speaking. Her level was relatively in the middle of all the height chairs, facing directly at Kenji. She was looking up, but at a point, she was focusing more on the light shining down on them rather than Xemnas. Slowly, she tried to piece together everything that was going on. She had so many questions about what was going on, but she felt it out of place to ask them at this current time. She shuffled in her seat, still trying to piece every last detail in her mind.

[​IMG]

Luxord clapped his hands twice, seemilngly joyfully. "Excellent plan my friend," Luxord said. "The odds will most definately favor our endeavors. We have recruited some of the finest fighters to exist. Just a bit more training, and they will need not rely on luck to get them through the day."

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Raoxthu started to glow with a strange yellow light and looked around the room. "Excuse me..why am I yellow?" Raoxthu asked really confused

Vexen oddly noticed the coloring as well before pointing out "Superior...don't you notice that boy's glow on him?"

12. Lite The Future

Like he expected, Xerick had no glow, for he was a Nobody. "So...The glow signifies those who still possess a heart. Forgive my asking, Superior, but what is your reasoning for showing us those with hearts? Do you have plans for them?"

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Jaxan watched as the ones with hearts started to glow. What's the point of identifling who has a heart. He thought. While it was true that the ones with hearts were special,it's not like they were stronger than everyone.

14. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Roxas looked over towards axel who he saw wave and wink. Roxas smiled and try to wave back but he found his hand was to heavy to lift.
    He was so confuse, what was going on? He looked around the room there were so many people, some were even glowing.
    He looked towards Xenmas then towards a girl who he did not recognize.
    He felt a sudden chill even looking at her then he remember where was Xion. Was she alive and here?
    He needed to know what was going on...

------
    Xaldin sat in chair grinning at the new members "this will be fun" he said to himself.
    He would have to keep his eyes on Roxas, Marluxia, Xion and Axel he thought.
    Xaldin looked at the girl named Xue, he wasnt so sure about her either.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas closed his eyes for a long time and opened them, with a smile spreading across his lips, "The ones with hearts in our new Organization will pave the way through Sora...and the Heartless to our new Kingdom Hearts. Those with Hearts will interact directly with Sora. Become close to him...and tear the floor out from under his feet."

Xigbar rolled his eye and pointed rudely at the nearest member with a Heart, "We can't trust those with Hearts. They're unpredictable."

Larxene interrupted him, "Which makes them all the more fun to play with."

"Can it!" he growled, "Even if they were to swear and all that crap...after all we've been through, you're sure?" He waited for Xemnas to address his concern but the Superior's attention was drawn to a now leaning over her chair, Xue, peering down at them. "Wh-what?"

Xue let her gaze rake over the glowing members as their glow faded away, "Hearts are not something to be feared... Our concerns and your fears are the same... The members with Hearts will be used to draw out Sora and his friends along with the Heartless, and our job will be to eliminate them. Sora comes....because of the suffering inside people's hearts..." She jumped from her chair and landed beside Raoxthu. "Do not fear the unknown. Your heart is yet incomplete...we've chosen truly special members to wear the coat."

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve didn't smile as Xigbar pointed at her. She was already being gawked at because of the Superior's ridiculous spotlight. She shot him a nasty look, almost ready to throw her Keyblade at Xigbar.

"If we're so unpredictable, then why the hell did you bring me to the castle in the first place," Eve yelled at Xigbar, nearly standing in her seat.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Incomplete......I'm missing my memories...and I have half a heart....my other half must be somewhere....he's the key considering my memory is returning slowly...." Raoxthu explained rubbing his head

"Superior if I may interject....I would like a request to study the boy...and try to figure out why he has half a heart" Vexen explained rather curious as to Raoxthu's strange body

"Also...I'm not sure if I'm aloud to point this out but...hornet-hair seems to be crazy" Raoxthu explained refering to Larxene causing Demyx to laugh at the name Raoxthu had come up with

18. Bliss Moogle Assistant

Xixili walked in slowly, edging away from Raoxthu and Xue.
    She didn't want to be pointed out for being late...again.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas lifted his hand and Interdiction flared from his palm. "Enough. Xue's words are correct. Even if those with hearts are unpredictable...I have faith that they will remain loyal to our cause." he cast a pointed glance down at Xixili and over to Eve who had started yelling at Xigbar, leaving him dumbfounded. "Yes...I have faith in them."

Xue glanced up at her Superior and slid her gaze back to Raoxthu. The edgings of a smile tweaking the corners of her lips up, "And if they fail to remain loyal...they'll be eliminated just like any other traitor to the Organization."

Axel waved his hand towards Vexen, "I don't think it's smart to let him 'examine' the boy. He'd probably create another replica and complicate it further." Of course he wasn't referring to Xion, but the mention of a replica brought her to everyone's minds.

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Superior are you sure we can trust everyone in this room" Xaldin said glaring at Axel and Roxas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.