Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lite The Future

A dark smile came to Xerick's face. "Using deceit to reach our goals? Very good. I look forward to this organization's further plans." Xerick said to himself, his dark, sort of psychopathic, smile still on his face.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Every time I bring up something VIII you always claim that I'm going to make a replica of something. Besides I wouldn't be saying anything considering how your mind works" Vexen explained refering to Axel killing him before

"Erm...if he wants to examine me...I will let him do that...since by the looks of things he is one of my superiors" Raoxthu explained

"See he wants to go through with it Superior" Vexen explained

"Yeah when is this meeting going to be over...it's getting booooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiing" Demyx complained looking around really wanting to go and simply play his sitar in peace

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas lazily closed his eyes and rested his chin on his palm. "You are all dismissed. Vexen will show you the ropes...since he's so eager to be around you, Raoxthu."

Xue's expression turned cold and detatched again as she warped out of the Round Room and back to her sanctuary on top of the Castle that Never Was. She stared at the starless sky in silence.

Axel huffed and warped away. He was going to visit Xion and see if she was any better.

Xigbar chuckled to himself, deciding to follow Vexen around for the time being until he found something more interesting to eavesdrop on.

4. Bliss Moogle Assistant

Xixili looked down sheepishly, not bothering to finish her slow step to her seat and stepped out of the way for others.
    "Sheesh...late again." She sighed.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes Superior..I will do well to give him the pointers...and find out more information on him" Vexen explained as he went down to the floor and looked at Raoxthu before leaving through a Corridor of Darkness with the simple order of "Come on, XX...we have some experimenting to do"

Raoxthu nodded before following the older nobody through the portal before appearing within a gray room housing all sorts of computer equipment, notes, and various other odds and ends

"Now then...you mentioned in the meeting that your memories were slowly coming back to you, did you happen to learn of anything so far" Vexen asked picking up a notebook

"Well.....there was this girl...but I didn't know her" Raoxthu explained sitting down in a chair and tiwddling his fingers

"Girl....did you know what she looked like?" Vexen asked writing the information down

"Well...she had brown eyes, brown hair going to her waist, and some kind of funky jumpsuit with blue lines on it" Raoxthu explained recounting the memory to him

"Strange...you're saying that you encountered this girl in your mind...but do not know who she is" Vexen explained before his mind started to process this new information

"Yes...yes I am saying exactly that...so...now what" Raoxthu asked

"It's very simple....we need to figure out what makes you tick...what your skills are....what your element is...and we have to figure out why your heart is incomplete along with recovering your memories...for now however I will show you the basics of how things work" Vexen explained placing the notepad on the table and stood up

"Okay" Raoxthu explained still sitting there

"Now..you will be assigned missions to do various tasks for the organization in order to acheive our goal of becoming whole...when you need to get information or are assigned a job you will need to go and see VII in the Gray Room to get the details...once you complete your job you're to return to the castle..is that understood?" Vexen explained

"Uh question...which one is VII?" Raoxthu asked

" VII is the one with blue hair and yellow eyes...try not to tick him off" Vexen explained refering to Saix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyx proceded to yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and immediatly vanished quickly out of the round room before running down the halls and towards his own bedroom with an odd scheming look on his face

Eventually he finally made it and locked the door behind him as he started to look for something within the messy confides of his own bedroom

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Luxord let out a small laugh as his Superior announced that the meeting had been adjourned. His seat began to sink until he was at the level of Kenji. "There will be no more training today," Luxord instructed to Kenji. "Do with the day what you will. Who knows, maybe luck will be on your side and answer your most sacred wish." Before awaiting Kenji's response, darkness surrounding him, sending him somewhere else in the castle.

[​IMG]

Kenji didn't smile at what Luxord had said. In truth, he had something that his mind was occupied with, but he knew that it would be useless to say anything about it. When his seat was low enough for him to be on the ground, he made his way to the center of the room. He wanted to leave, but saw that Eve was still in her chair. "Is everything okay," Kenji asked.

[​IMG]

"What the hell do you think," Eve responded in an irritated voice. "I have no idea what I'm doing here."

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas closed his eyes, tired from the meeting. He could feel Saix's eyes on him even as the man left.

Saix issued orders, it was his job as Xemnas' second in command. He enjoyed his job and did it with a cold effeciency. Ignoring Xigbar's complaints, he sent him to Halloween Town on a Heartless mission, Xaldin to Beast's Castle for recon, Lexaeus off to Castle Oblivion or C.O. as they'd come to call it to carry out Xemnas' wish of finding the room they could not open. Zexion with Lexaeus, Luxord to Wonderland again to take care of a certain Heartless problem posing a threat, Marluxia to Castle of Dreams and Larxene to head off Monstro. Roxas and Xion weren't up for missions yet, as he decided by himself. Xion was still broken and he was sure Roxas wouldn't focus enough.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Now then...let's go and see VII and get things started around here...by now he's probably already begun giving out missions" Vexen explained before summoning a corridor of darkness walking through it and right into the Gray Room

"Erm...could you teach me how to do that corridor thing next?" Raoxthu asked curiously

"Hmm...interesting choice for the next subject...now c'mon....go up there" Vexen explained giving Raoxthu a slight nudge in the direction of Saix

Raoxthu quietly walked forward before he stood facing Saix and replied in a fearless tone "Excuse me but I was told to come and see you about doing missions in order to further our goals? Would you happen to have any missions that I need to do?" as Vexen walked up beside Raoxthu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyx quietly snuck back out of his room carrying what appeared to be a yellow/green balloon before running down the hall in search of Larxene's room as he said to himself "Oh you will pay for what you did to my soda"

9. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    "Superior who is that girl Xue?" Xaldin asked "and more importantly what are we going to do about that annoying boy ... Sora"
    His mind still recalled when Sora defeated him outside beast castle.

[​IMG]
    Roxas got up from his chair and looked over towards a boy and a girl. He smiled a very light smile and walked over to the exit. He felt so weak he held out his hand and the keyblade appeared. He leaned on it for support as he left the room searching for Axel and Xion.

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas opened his golden eyes and fastened them on Xaldin. "Xue is a very special friend. That is all you need to know. The problem of Sora...is going to be taken care of by those in our ranks with hearts. We're taking a more cautious manner to deal with him. He holds the Keyblade...a weapon that will destroy us once more if we fight him. We were selfish and weak before. Now we have learned from our mistakes and we are stronger. Never forget, Xaldin, that our ranks still grow and we have more tools than necessary to deal with the boy and his friends."

[​IMG]

Axel rounded the corner and found Roxas. He looked like he was sulking. "Hey, Roxas! Up to visit Xion today?"

Saix

Saix glowered down at Raoxthu and Vexen. "You two will be going to Twilight town to learn the basics of combat and recon."

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Of course, We will go right away now X-Face!" Raoxthu replied smiling like an innocent boy. The words that came out of his mouth however startled Vexen in shock before he smacked Raoxthu in the face.

"You will not address your superior officer with that name! Do you want to end up like VIII, IX, or even dare I say it...XIII? Now come along" Vexen replied before calling forth a corridor of darkness and walked through it with Raoxthu following with a hand on his cheek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyx had finally made it to the outside of Larxene's room shortly before opening the door slightly. He then managed to get the balloon on top of the door and sitting quietly...although it wasn't blending in well with the gray overtones of the castle. Demyx then quietly ran away before running into the Gray Room to keep anyone off of his tracks before yelling to Saix "Yo!" and plopped onto the couch

12. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin smiled at the idea of crushing Sora. "Superior one more thing bothers me what about those who have betrayed the organization before, can we trust them?"
    His mind thought of the castle oblivion fiasco with Vexen, Marluxia, and Larxene then Roxas, Axel, and Xion came to mind.
    "I do trust you Superior but we should keep are on eyes on them"

[​IMG]
    "Axel". Seeing his friend made him feel better. He was still confused but then Axel said Xion was here. The thought they could have ice cream together again made him smile.
    "Yes lets go see Xion." Roxas made the mistake of looking over his shoulder and into Saix's cold eyes. He remembered what Saix said to him "We don't accept resignations."
    Would they be stuck working with the organization forever?

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas lazily leaned his chin on his palm and stared blankly at Roxas' designated chair. "Roxas, Axel and Xion are suspended from leaving the castle. Xion has not woken up since we've been brought back and thus I do not think the others will leave without her. As for Vexen...his loyalties have remained with me. Marluxia....remains to be seen today." he smirked, giving the illusion that he had done something with Marluxia.

[​IMG]

Axel patted his friend's shoulder and led him off down a hallway towards Xion's room. Reaching her door, he took a deep breath and pushed it open. Same bland wallpaper and design as the rest of the rooms. Save for the slight girl lying in the bed. Her black hair hadn't moved since he'd last seen her and the only sign she was alive was her steady breathing and the fllicker of her eyelids. "Hey, Xion. We came to visit. Aren't ya gonna say hi?" he joked. Axel knew Xion wasn't going to wake up just like that. He had no idea when she'd wake up but he had to keep his spirits high...for Roxas.

Saix

Saix glowered at Raoxthu and watched them leave and turned his annoye look to Demyx. "Demyx...you have a mission today. Xemnas has made sure it doesn't involve fighting...for your benefit. Reconassence is your job today. Olympus Collusiem....make sure nothing's changed."

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Kenji nearly jumped when he heard the room about Xion. He didn't want to make a scene, keeping his emotions to himself. She's just a Nobody. She's just a Nobody. That's what he would keep repeating to himself to keep his mind off of his emotions. As Axel and Roxas left the room, he turned his attention to the superior. "What exactly happened to, erm, Number XIV, sir," Kenji asked.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas crossed his legs as he turned his attention to Kenji. Having new members was difficult. "Number XIV is mearly asleep. She woke once in the time that we've been alive again. The Puppet is simply malfunctioning...it doesn't regard you Number XV." He spoke matter-of-factly and his golden eyes were frosty and devoid of emotion.

16. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Xaldin smiled at his Superior and got up from his chair.
    "Number XV and XVII Kenji and Eve lets go see what Saix as in store for you 2 shall we?"
    He walked towards the exit smiling "come along you 2 your among friends."
    This would be fun he thought to himself.
    -----
    [​IMG]
    "Xion" Roxas felt his spirits drop when she didn't move. "It's us"
    She was laying motionless on the bed her eyes closed.
    He looked towards Axel "Whats wrong will she wake up" he asked remembering the last time she was in a coma.
    He moved a little closer to her but didn't touch her.
    "I missed you both of you even though I couldn't remember your name Xion, I still felt like something was missing."

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas closed his eyes, he could feel another Nobody awakening. Was it in his blood that made him feel them? Or their connections to him. Tossing the idle thoughts away in his mind, he pulled up a small screen and frowned at it's wavering images and words. Why could they never find it? Was she hiding it from him? Why? All he'd done was for her and that reason alone was enough to hurt countless others.

[​IMG]

Xigbar grumbled to himself as he walked through Halloween Town. Still as dark and creepy as ever. He'd never let it show, but he hated things that jumped out at him with about as much passion as a Nobody could muster. His thoughts ran back to when Xion had tried to escape....and he'd seen someone else standing before him instead of her. That form...that boy...it was like a bad dream. Why did it have to be him she reminded him of? That boy...that troublesome boy....Ventus. "As if! What am I standing around here for? The faster the better." he encouraged himself and hustled along the dark streets searching for his target.

[​IMG]

Larxene sent countless knives soaring into Monstro's right flank. Anything to get the big fish to move. "Just...get...outta...HERE!" she screamed and sent bolts of lightning coursing towards it. Of course they bounced off Monstro's thick skin and scattered. She was going to run out of knives....if she had to get up close and personal with this thing she was going to lose it.

[​IMG]

Axel sat on the side of her bed and gave his friend a mournful look. "I don't know....Saix doesn't know...and I'm not sure Xemnas knows whats wrong with her. We can only keep hoping she'll wake up one day. She's been asleep like this ever since we came back. Xemnas said she woke up once...but I never saw her." He didn't know what would make Xion wake up....and knowing she wouldn't made him feel...feel concerned for Roxas. The boy acted more like he had a heart than Axel felt.

[​IMG]

Light...blue light...the light of the stars shattered in the darkness around Xion in her dream. Her neverending dream. Blue...blue hair brushed against her cheek. Turning her head she glimpsed golden yellow eyes staring at her. They slowly turned towards the front and Xion followed their path. In front of her, the darkness peeled apart like an eye slowly opening and before her was Roxas and Axel, impaled on dark purple crystal spikes rising from the ground. Xion screamed a soundless scream and held her head, trying to force the images out...to close her eyes...to look away. To do something other than look at her friends dying in front of her.

18. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Xollot sat on the path with her legs dangling over the edge into an abyss over which the path spanned. Her gaze was directed towards the spiky and misshapen form of the castle at the end of the path upon which she rested. She had been watching Organization XIII carefully for some time, and had decided upon this as the best way of insinuating herself into their ranks. She didn't want to barge into their world unannounced, for they had allowed strangers into their realm before, and it had ended in unmitigated disaster. If they had any sense, they would attack first and ask questions later. Xollot went armed and was well capable of defending herself, but she was no fighter. That wasn't how she worked.

The Organization had maintained a very low profile of late - though she had reason to believe that their ranks had swelled to more than twice their original number - and it was difficult to know where to find them. She knew for a fact that Xemnas would not give up his attempts to dissolve the mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion and despite what happened last time he sent forces there, she knew he had sent more. She had seen them enter. Of course, she could have approached them then and there, but she was in no hurry, and the extra time allowed to her to re-check her reasoning and make sure her decision was a sound one.

As she waited Xollot reflected upon herself and her motives. Most, if not all, of the Organization's original members acted out of the desire to regain their heart; to become whole. She had no such wish. She supposed that there had been some advantages to having a heart, some things she missed. But for the most part, she had found the change an improvement. She was stronger, her mind unclouded by the sentimentalities which had clouded her thinking back when she had been able to feel. Emotions were the bane of logic, the enemy of detatchment, both of which Xollot had strived to embody. No, She truly did not miss her heart. So why was she going out of her way to get into Organization XIII? Why was she prepared to subject herself to the infuriation and annoyance of the other members? She had seen them all, and only two or three lacked the qualities which so irritated her. And then there were these...people. She could see why Somebodies would be useful to Xemnas, but there was nothing that grated on her nerves and temper like the softness and weakness of those with hearts. So why was she prepared to place herself right in the thick of them?

Xollot kept on thinking. and waiting. Finally after a few days, a form emerged from the large, carved door. Xollot allowed herself a slight smile of satisfaction. She had made her decision and she would not now go back on it. It was time to take the final step.

The figure was tall and thin, black coated like all the others. His hair was a steely sort of silver color, and hung in front and around his face like a cage. Zexion. That was good. From what she'd seen of him, he was reliable, not like some.

She stood up and walked towards him. Her crossbow was slung across her back, and a thick staff tapped against the ground as she strode forward. She did not need it to walk, but it served as an extra defense, just in case she couldn't use her crossbow for some reason. Xollot believed in being prepared.

Zexion had noted an unfamiliar scent among the jumble of well known ones for some time, that was why he had come outside; to trace it to it's source. The moment he came outside it had grown much stronger, and now he saw a shortish woman rising from her perch at the edge of the path. Her thick auburn hair hung around her face a few inches above her shoulders. It ruffled in the breeze as she strode purposefully toward him. He was not worried. Her scent was dark, cold, undoubtedly that of a Nobody.

She stood for a moment before him then, "My name is Xollot. I wish to offer my services to the Superior. Take me to him." She said.

He looked calculatingly at her, one arm crossed over his check, the other hand raised to his mouth in a gesture of thoughtfulness. She stared calmly back. Finally, he nodded.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

A corridor of darkness appeared on the grounds of Twilight Town's struggle arena as Raoxthu walked onto the ground below his feet and looked up at all of the various colorful lights that lit up the buildings bringing out the starry night sky.

"Wow...just wow...I didn't expect this town to be so...pretty at night!" Raoxthu explained as his brown eyes became chocolate orbs at the sight of the lights.

"Yes we know that the stars are indeed beautiful, But that is not why we're here" Vexen explained as he came out of the corridor as it closed shortly before walking to the west end of the platform and said in an authoritive tone "Today you will be taught two subjects, Recon and Combat. These two will be your tools as you work on your assigned missions. Now first off sometimes you will need to observe and record what you see..this usually applies to such things as Heartless, Somebodies, basicly any kind of information that would seem valuable or useful. Now tell me XX..what do you see"

Raoxthu started to look around the area scanning for anything out of the ordinary shortly before noticing a nearby Moogle wheeling along an ice-cream cart. "Well...I see a moogle with an ice-cream cart over there next to a building, does that count?" Raoxthu asked in confusion while pointing at said moogle

"Well while it is something it's not exactly useful to the organization's plans...that is unless someone is in the mood for a tasty dairy treat, But anyways that's not quite it" Vexen explained before scientificly adding "What the organization is looking for is hearts, hearts come from stronger varieties of heartless and whole somebodies, lots of hearts eventually then form the heart of all worlds called Kingdom Hearts, We will then use Kingdom Hearts to become whole again. Now you just remember all of that and you will eventually understand what we are looking for when you go on recon"

"Okay then..I understand what you are trying to tell me now....I need to find ways that will benefit our cause, Well...to summurize what you said anyway" Raoxthu explained placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes as he summarized what Vexen had just told him.

"Now it's onto your next lesson...combat" Vexen explained as he raised his hand forward causing his personal shield called Frozen Pride to appear withing a flash of ice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, Yeah I'm going now so....bye X-Face!" Demyx exclaimed loudly shortly afterwards jumping off of the couch and proceding to quickly run tmake and run through a corridor of darkness while still laughing about his little prank and having learned the nickname of "X-Face" from hearing Raoxthu use it

20. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Luxord, with Kenji and Eve following behind him, explored the main forest of Wonderland. He had brought Kenji to this world some time ago, but this was Eve's first expierence here, or so she claims to remember. Their mission was simple, to find a giant Heartless that was attacking the world and keep it at bay for one of the Keybladers to collect at a later.

"Such an unforgiving task," Luxord commented lazily, "but I suppose other worlds fates are at a much higher risk than this one."

[​IMG]

"This looks absolutely nothing like my world," Eve commented, keeping her Claymore at bay.

She could still remember her home world, what it was like before the shadows first appeared. It was a happy, quiet place, but it was also rather simple and boring. Eve was actually wishing for a bit of boring right about now. Circling around the trio was a group of Blue Rhapsodies. Eve was ready to attack when Kenji raised his hand, signalling her to drop her sword.

"Playing hero," she mockingly said.

[​IMG]

"Just watch," Kenji said, his voice very plain and even.

It only took him a second to think the word fire, and then he clapped his hands together. His hands sparked, mixing with his oil-laced digits and the surrounding air. Fire rose from his palms and he fired it at his enemies. They were gone in an instant.

The trio moved onward, heading towards the Queen’s Courtroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.